Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya- Clapham North 10/10 performance  (Read 5339 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5486219) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6027674) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

For some reason her VS link is gone from the management profile  :unknown:.

Comms and Location: Called up offsite maid to confirm availability and popped round to the usual place off the high street.

Services and price paid: £100 for 1 hour. OW and positions (Unlimited), there was no massage as she just wanted to fuck the whole time  :yahoo:.

Looks: Mix race chick from Brazil. Pictures are representative face wise, She has a solid bubble butt in the B category, slightly going towards C. The plumpness is on point, soft and amazing to hold, this is not shown in the pictures which is a shame. The way the butt looks in doggy with her waist to butt ratio was something else. I would say she is deffo Slim thick with alot of butt. Skin wise is clear and good softness, Curly hair. Breast are natural, bubble butt is natural.

Meet: Alright, so when I first saw her profile I was a bit skeptical to see if she was even real, I thought alright, if she is i'm deffo going to have to pay for the hour as she was just my type. I would have been fuming if I climaxed quick and then had to leave.... because she was just the right fit for me  :dancegirl:. Anyway, when I finally met her I was pleasantly surprised that she looked better than her pictures with a solid brazilian bunda.  She was very friendly and smiley, started by showing me her butt with a little twirl before slowly moving onto me kissing all over me in a sensual manner, she was very into it going with slow and sensual for a good couple minutes whilst moaning in such a sexy manner  :thumbsup:. She then progressed onto OW which is slow, good rhythm and great eye contact moved between that and kissing my stomach and thighs for a decent time. She then smiled and started with CG, my goodness.... her performance from here on out was ridiculous, she was riding with great technique, making all the right moans and faces, with excellent pacing and good body to body contact. I ended up finish too quick in missionary, she was literally so hot... I could feel her pussy contracting and everything whilst she was moaning in Portuguese biting her lips; it was too much for me  :lol:. After I climaxed too quickly I was just thinking thank goodness I chose the hour fee instead.

She cleaned me up and then started to kiss me on my neck straight away with no break like "come lets go again  :diablo:"...  went straight into more sensual foreplay and back into OW before I began again this time fucking her from the side. She kept looking in my eyes telling me not to finish  :scare:... I couldn't believe it...I don't know what sort of performance I was experiencing or if she really was that in to me, but bloody hell I believed it. Flipped her from her side onto prone and had an amazing time, her moans were progressively getting louder and she kept fanning her face as she was hot. Moved onto doggy now, her arch game was on point  :thumbsup:, she again was like don't you dare finish on me  :diablo:. Hit her cheeks in doggy for a while whilst she was moaning and started to clinch the sheets, biting her lips and still moaning in Portuguese trying to control herself....she kept fingering herself mid doggy getting herself off in intermittent intervals. Her technique in doggy was solid from what I remember, but more her arch game was more what I focused on. To be fair...her whole demeanor blew me away to be honest, so I could not fully concentrate to see what her technique was like in doggy to give a full evaluation on the specifics in relation to if she could grind and the pacing. Hit her in different various of doggy, again in missionary where her pussy kept contracting on my dick with such heat, whilst she was still telling me not to cum, almost felt like I was under pressure for a minute  :lol:. Fucked her in prone again and then I realised I genuinely had no idea how much time I had left, asked her and was told around 5 mins  :scare: this chick would have fully let us carry on going till her alarm went off without me getting a second nut because she was too bloody into the session  :dash:. Finished off with a HJ to clinch the second nut, this went passed the time frame by a couple mins but she was so calm about it.

What was scary though...was that she was not tired! I bloody was  :scare:. My legs were done lol.... Fucking hell man if there are more lighties like her in brazil I think I might end up having learning  Portuguese. I've only twice before had a session like that before with a lightie but she topped that Dominican chick that tried to drag me and the other sensual petite brazilian chick with the amazing eye contact, lol shit... by the end I was tapped out, it was almost like she was hungry for the dick. Well, it was an amazing performance  :dance:, so much so I ended up telling her she's amazing  :lol:. How concerning...I never exhibit fluffy traits but sheesh.... I'm thankful I've never ran into a girl like her when I first began many years ago...she would have taken so much money off me and I would not have cared at all :lol:. At least with more experience, I know the score.

YMMV with this one, she did mention if she is not into the session she gets tired and can't be bothered. Not sure if she can take a serious pounding as she mentioned early on about my size but I had no issues with her, although; I did not jackhammer her. She may have been into kissing on the lips as she was very sensual, but as I don't do kissing not too sure about how she would fare with others. 

Please find the pictures attached. The middle picture is the most representative.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 08:12:19 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline last_days_of_logan

Nice review

did you genuinely have just 5 mins or did she just say that?

Offline Payyourwaymate

Nice review

did you genuinely have just 5 mins or did she just say that?

Yhh I really did, because I remembered the time I went in before I started and called beforehand. I looked at her phone across on the drawer, saw the time and thought hang on... how long have I been fucking this chick for, it must be close to an hour surely and my legs are dying on me. In the end it fully ended when the man came knocking on the door after her alarm went on for a couple minutes and I just managed to buss on time lol.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Glad you had a good time OP.

Was A-level or OWO on offer for a fee?

Offline Payyourwaymate

Glad you had a good time OP.

Was A-level or OWO on offer for a fee?

OWO is an extra £20. A-level I have no idea.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review - as always and the invaluable data regarding the perennial question. I am about to up-date the Bubble Butt thread data-thread  :hi:

Speaking of which, what VS group is she with, can you post the link?

Glad you had a good time btw! :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 10:55:04 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TheBase

Mix race chick from Brazil. Pictures are representative face wise, She has a solid bubble butt in the B category, slightly going towards C. The plumpness is on point, soft and amazing to hold, this is not shown in the pictures which is a shame. The way the butt looks in doggy with her waist to butt ratio was something else. I would say she is deffo Slim thick with alot of butt. Skin wise is clear and good softness, Curly hair. Breast are natural, bubble butt is natural.

She looks very similar to a Brazillian girl Isaw 2 months, how tall do you reckon she is?

Online horsa

this is what punting is about. finding a hot girl with good service that makes you feel good  :wackogirl: you leave the punt happy and money well spent

Offline Payyourwaymate

Cheers for the review - as always and the invaluable data regarding the perennial question. I am about to up-date the Bubble Butt thread data-thread  :hi:

Speaking of which, what VS group is she with, can you post the link?

Glad you had a good time btw! :thumbsup:

The group is the original ibizaeufui group that got split into two. However, her ad got taken off for some reason.

Offline Payyourwaymate

She looks very similar to a Brazillian girl Isaw 2 months, how tall do you reckon she is?

About 5ft6-5ft7 I reckon.

NKaruq

Nice review, mate. :thumbsup: Definitely want to get in there before she disappears or get too popular.

Offline Prince

I just called her as I loved your review. But she said DFK in £20 extra and she is from the Dominican Republic ( not that it matters).

She looks hot!

P

Offline Payyourwaymate

I just called her as I loved your review. But she said DFK in £20 extra and she is from the Dominican Republic ( not that it matters).

She looks hot!

P

How strange, because she showed me on her phone with google maps the part of Brazil she was from as I had never heard of the area before lol. The fibs these chicks tell  :dash:

How strange, because she showed me on her phone with google maps the part of Brazil she was from as I had never heard of the area before lol. The fibs these chicks tell  :dash:.

thats the maid he talked to

Dude, did you get the impression she could take a pounding from above average size?

Offline Payyourwaymate

Dude, did you get the impression she could take a pounding from above average size?

She was alright with me but I don't pound chicks hard anymore because I got sick of chicks not being able to hack it. So I'm not sure.

She was alright with me but I don't pound chicks hard anymore because I got sick of chicks not being able to hack it. So I'm not sure.
cheers for the feedback buddy

Have seen this one

have to say, good shout..reccomended.

she isnt as tough as you made out but she is a tropper. no pounding ...and she kept on asking me to go slow, she was really worried about the thing..she put on top of lube on top of lube LOL....but oddly enough when ever she took control she went at a faster pace than my slower strokes which was nice

but yeah, good personality/character/ work ethic

review to follow later

Offline alemdar

She’s now charging £150ph under a new profile  :scare: fucking madness. Called her and also had the audacity to say £20 extra for OWO so I just hanged up lol..

She’s now charging £150ph under a new profile  :scare: fucking madness. Called her and also had the audacity to say £20 extra for OWO so I just hanged up lol..

she did give independent level service at brothel prices if i remember correctly