Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missybanks  (Read 9627 times)

10 review(s) for MissyBanks (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for PixiePeach2 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5296469) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by TheMurloc]

Offline akauya

In one of her review threads, I saw Missy say she does rimming as long as there is not a jungle growing out there. As it's a bit difficult finding a girl offering that service I thought I'd try her.

Problem is that I realised that there was indeed a small jungle growing off my backside so I thought I might as well do something about it, as I was looking forward a good rimming. So I acquired some Veet and went for it. I plastered the stuff all over my arse crack. Whilst doing this I remembered that funny review on Amazon about the stuff burning your balls off or something like that. Anyway, I had to wait 6 minutes before I could remove the stuff off my arse. As always when you are waiting for something to happen, time seems to slow down. The 6 minutes appeared to me like an eternity. So whilst I was pondering about the meaning of life I felt the bloody thing stinging my arse... oops I thought but then I decided I’m a man I can take it (just).

Anyway, to cut a long story short after I removed the stuff and showered I ended up with the smoothest arse crack ever, smoother than a baby's bottom :)

So, armed with my hard earned cash and a smooth arse I went to meet Missybanks.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Couldn’t possibly be any better – English lass innit?

Looks: A pretty girl, with a slim body just like on her pics. Small frame, size 6?, despite her slim figure she has the right curves and beautiful boobs, her arse is so peachy such a shame she doesn’t do anal.

The meeting: I paid for one hour and we started by having a shower together. I had mentioned to her that I wanted rimming both ways and would like a shower with her. She agreed and we had a lovely wet, soapy time. Onto the bed and there I enjoyed rimming her beautiful peachy arse, lovely. My turn I thought then asked to give me a blow job. Her OWO was excellent, deep throat, a bit sensual and raunchy at the same time. Then she suddenly pushed my legs up and started rimming my arse and, boy oh boy, that felt wonderful. Whilst she was rimming me and licking my sack I decided to give myself a bit of DIY and fuck me I was in heaven! Unfortunately, I just couldn’t last longer so I told her to start sucking me again and came in her mouth. Missy then opened her mouth to show me my cum and then swallowed the lot. Good girl!

After a few minutes, I decided to go for round two. On with the condom and fucked her in different positions, she’s a very flexible girl, but finally popped in mish.

By this time I was getting a bit tired so I decided to have a little rest and she proceeded to play with her toys and give me a show. I was also playing with her tits, she does have lovely tits for such a slim girl.

I looked at my watch and I noticed I still had about 20 minutes left. I thought I might as well try another round just in case I manage it. So I did and it was much like round two but this time I spent some time in doggy admiring her bum until finally changing positions and coming in mish again.

After all that my head felt like it was going to explode, too much exertion. I went for another shower to cool off.

When I left I realised that I overrun my time by 10 minutes at least. Good to know that she wasn’t clock watching.

Negatives: This is just a personal thing but I really didn’t like her tats. She has a lot more than she shows on her pics. It’s a shame really as she has got such lovely skin. I know it’s current fashion with young women but tats are not my thing. Aside from that, no negatives for me.

Do I recommend her? Hell yes! Especially that rimming – she was good!

:hi:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 04:16:10 pm by akauya »

Offline hendrix

Nice one akauya!..:hi: definitely going to see her asap.

Offline tazz

I also had her rim me and it was fantastic. She also likes suck cock with whipped cream. Where do you see her.

Offline akauya

Nice one akauya!..:hi: definitely going to see her asap.

Cheers mate. I don't know if she will be up to the raunchiness you are used to though ;) but you will definitely have a nice time.

I also had her rim me and it was fantastic. She also likes suck cock with whipped cream. Where do you see her.

It was in one of those serviced apartments in the City.

Offline hendrix

Cheers mate. I don't know if she will be up to the raunchiness you are used to though ;) but you will definitely have a nice time.

I can do a nice GFE as well as any punter I'll have you know! :D

Offline akauya

I can do a nice GFE as well as any punter I'll have you know! :D

Good! Just make sure you don't turn up with a hairy arse  :thumbsup:

Offline hendrix

Good! Just make sure you don't turn up with a hairy arse  :thumbsup:

There's always something  :(

bigone

Offline tazz

Just been reading her blog, looks like some crazy guys found out her real identity and tried adding her on social network sites, which has pissed her off big time and shes now threating to quit. These guys are such twats.

vorian

Just been reading her blog, looks like some crazy guys found out her real identity and tried adding her on social network sites, which has pissed her off big time and shes now threating to quit. These guys are such twats.

It was discussed on here recently can't find the thread though.

Offline akauya

Yes I did read that and briefly mentioned it to her. If it's true it's a nasty thing to do. Unfortunately I didn't talk about it much because my mind was on other things :)

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Unfortunately, I just couldn’t last longer so I told her to start sucking me again and came in her mouth. Missy then opened her mouth to show me my cum and then swallowed the lot. Good girl!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good review. She's been duly promoted up the hotlist.

Offline Bangers and Gash

asianbeast (9)      16/03/2014      15:24     Seeking Services

No reply to emails despite reading them nor to my texts. Supposed to be a lovely girl but not with me. Very disappointed

Ahh..diddums!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

vorian

asianbeast (9)      16/03/2014      15:24     Seeking Services

No reply to emails despite reading them nor to my texts. Supposed to be a lovely girl but not with me. Very disappointed

Ahh..diddums!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She does read/post on UKP and seems to have quite a good sense of humour, she might have read Asianbeast having his meltdown and thought better of it. Oh well AB back to your PN pussy then. :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review Akayua :drinks: (....only slightly envious of you 3 pop men :dash:....)

Been on my HL for a while now......she seems like a girl I deffo got to see. I do love a naughty swallower  :hi:

Offline Meursault

Negatives: This is just a personal thing but I really didn’t like her tats. She has a lot more than she shows on her pics. It’s a shame really as she has got such lovely skin. I know it’s current fashion with young women but tats are not my thing. Aside from that, no negatives for me.
Tempting review thanks. +1 regarding the ubiquity of tattoos. A woman's skin is so much more attractive au naturale in my opinion.

andrei

She does read/post on UKP and seems to have quite a good sense of humour, she might have read Asianbeast having his meltdown and thought better of it. Oh well AB back to your PN pussy then. :D

asianbeast just doesnt know what he has let himself in for by making an appearance here  :lol:

vorian

asianbeast just doesnt know what he has let himself in for by making an appearance here  :lol:

Freedom of speech is a bitch, ain't it.  :hi: :D

Offline 385North

Cracking review (no pun intended). Where abouts in London is she?

Offline akauya

Cracking review (no pun intended). Where abouts in London is she?

Thanks for the comments guys, yes she really is a lovely girl.

As I said earlier she was staying in one of those serviced apartments in the City, very near to a main line Tube station.

password02

Nice review Mr akauya - I saw Missy last year and enjoyed her tit wank and fck - however only lasted 1 pop - So very jealous you had 3 pops  in a hour - Only wish I was 20 years younger -

May have to invest in the small blue pills very soon

vt

Nice review, Missy is a sexy minx!  :thumbsup:

Ran 10 mins over...I hope you gave her a tip, Akauya!  ;)

Offline mattylondon

Thanks for the comments guys, yes she really is a lovely girl.

As I said earlier she was staying in one of those serviced apartments in the City, very near to a main line Tube station.
Good review. Definitely a hottie.  :thumbsup:

And there was I, listening to some people on here in blind panic the other day because she announced that she may 'retire'? Funny old world innit?  :rolleyes:

Offline NightKid

Is it wrong that the Veet bit piqued my interest moreso than the punt itself?  :lol:

Seriously though, how bad was the pain? I heard it would be better to use the 'for sensitive skin' variant if you're gonna apply it to yer privates.

vt

Is it wrong that the Veet bit piqued my interest moreso than the punt itself?  :lol:

Seriously though, how bad was the pain? I heard it would be better to use the 'for sensitive skin' variant if you're gonna apply it to yer privates.

A couple of classic tracks to help the 6 minutes pass a bit quicker than it did for Akauya...  :D

External Link/Members Only

You definitely need to sing along with Elvis 'I'm a hunk, a hunk o' burnin' love!' as the heat intensifies towards the end!!   :lol:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 08:15:25 am by vt »

Offline herbie007

Hi akauya

Great review, She sounds hot.

I love girls that rim and swallow as long as they share first.  :thumbsup:

andrei

from what i remember having met her once at hod2 (mv) her body was amazing

its all curvy but at the same time she is slim, normally you only see curves like that on a larger woman but she was well slim and tight

Offline akauya

Password: 3 pops is very rare for me. I've noticed it depends a lot how much the girl helps in terms of service and willingness. Taking the blue pill helps a lot as well, moreover spending over £100 is a lot of money so I will make sure nothing gets in the way of my enjoyment.

NightKid: Yes, I got the stuff for sensitive skin (because I’m worth it ;)) and the burn wasn’t that bad, more like a consistent mild sting. The Amazon review guy must have used the strong stuff.

VT:  Thanks for the vids, very appropriate :)

Thanks for all the other comments guys... :thumbsup:

bigone

Tried to book her,but she fully booked up
Not free till next week   :(

Offline akauya

The power of a good review on UKP I guess :)

vorian

The power of a good review on UKP I guess :)

Let's just hope the bad reviews have the same sort of impact.

rogerc23

Seems like one you need to book at least a week in advance,called and texted this morning but heard nothing

Offline KentAde

Seems like one you need to book at least a week in advance,called and texted this morning but heard nothing

I did the same and she text me to say she was fully booked and to try next week....

rogerc23

I did the same and she text me to say she was fully booked and to try next week....

At least you got a text,you did better than me!

LL

She sounds awesome.  Thanks for the review mate.  Shame her half-hourly-rate is outside of my cheap-ass punting budget but still I enjoyed reading about your experience with her.

Offline akauya

She sounds awesome.  Thanks for the review mate.  Shame her half-hourly-rate is outside of my cheap-ass punting budget but still I enjoyed reading about your experience with her.

Thanks mate. I really enjoyed your review of Xena too and will be updating your thread after my visit.

Offline Kingb3000

According to her website adultwork page has had a serious car accident and is off work  :(

Offline akauya

WARNING

In light of the allegations that her AW account has been hacked (see link below) I would NOT visit the current "Missybanks" based on this or other reviews here on UKP. I do not know for sure that her account has been hacked or not but it does seem so.

Treat with caution!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36910.0

mdcrowe

WARNING

In light of the allegations that her AW account has been hacked (see link below) I would NOT visit the current "Missybanks" based on this or other reviews here on UKP. I do not know for sure that her account has been hacked or not but it does seem so.

Treat with caution!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36910.0

It is almost certain that the account is hacked because Missy's good friend Kaprice's AW account appears to be hacked too. As far as I know, Kaprice may have been seriously ill a few months ago and may have even passed away.

Also, Angel, Islington is not in Hereford, West Midlands, as her profile suggests. Missy as always worked in London.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 06:04:18 pm by mdcrowe »

andrei

It is almost certain that the account is hacked because Missy's good friend Kaprice's AW account appears to be hacked too. As far as I know, Kaprice may have been seriously ill a few months ago and may have even passed away.

Also, Angel, Islington is not in Hereford, West Midlands, as her profile suggests. Missy as always worked in London.

thats a really weird thing to say about the kaprice girl