Location: Heaton
Duration: 1 hour (more on that later)
Price: £80
External Link/Members OnlyInspired by another review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263115.0 I booked an hour with a travelling SP from Vivastreet, despite my nit having the best of experiences with such SPs before.
Comms were decent despite her limited English. Location was one of the side streets off Chillingham Road familiar to those who have the odd punt. Parking can be a problem so arrive in good time. I texted for the door number a few minutes before the appointment and was answered promptly. At the door I rang the bell and waited... and waited. Rang the bell again. Then an awkward moment - the next door opened and the neighbour came out to walk the dog. He glanced at me. Muttered something like "Oh for fuck's sake" and walked on. I sent a text and eventually the door was opened. I went in to be met by a pretty, slim Thai woman. Same one as in the photos? I don't know but nice enough anyway. She motioned me into the bedroom. Nice and warm and dimly lit. No massage table, just a bed which means a crick in the neck for me. I got the paperwork out of the way, stripped off and assumed the position on the bed. Luckily the towel over the pillow seemed to be clean. I've had my face in some dubious pillows.
Straightaway she left the room and stayed out for several minutes. The fuck is going on thinks I. Eventually she returned, then began faffing around with God knows what. I glanced up and saw that she had at least got naked. Very nice looking lady.
Then - at last - the massage began. Hooray! Only to stop again as she answered her phone and had a short conversation. The massage resumed. Decent enough though a bit painful in places. She abruptly left the room again at one point to fetch something. Then answered the phone again. By this time I was getting a bit pissed off. It was impossible to relax and get into the zone with this awkward, disorganised routine. Eventually she got sorted out and I got a decent enough massage for about 25 minutes. No teasing or any foreplay whatsoever. Then she asked me to get up on all fours and proceeded to tease my backside and wank me off, Decent enough. There was about a minute of body-to-body action which was nice. Then she asked me to turn over and proceeded to wank me off quite hard and insistently while sucking one of my nipples. I soon came and... that was that. she made it clear that the appointment was over. It felt nothing like an hour. I got up and started getting dressed. Checked my phone, 44 minutes had passed when I had paid for an hour. Taking account all the mucking about and waiting and phone answering it was more like 35 minutes. I didn't bother making a fuss, I'll just put it down to experience never to bother with a touring girl again. They don't care about repeat custom and have no incentive to offer a good service. This was just lousy.