Author Topic: Emma thai b2b - Heaton  (Read 2560 times)

Offline yellowfever888

Comms via text and replied to quickly

Location is a Street just off chillingham road with plenty parking no permit required.

Price £80 for b2b he included.

Had a bit of spare time yesterday and had been a week since my last punt so fired up VS, gumtree and AW to see if there was anything new. Saw the advert for emma and decided to tofft and by god I’m glad I did.

Text the number and it was replied to instantly. Agreed time and sent street name and postcode. If you’ve ever used VS and had a thai massge or FS around heaton you’ll know exactly which flat it is. Once I’d parked up asked for door number and again it was replied to instantly.

Emma opened the door nd hid behind it. Once I saw her it was the girl from the photo plus a few years older but still attractive. Mid 30s to young 40s. Size 10 max and a 32 c/d enhanced.  Greeted in a tight yellow dress and nothing else on. Led me to a room. Agreed price for b2b and handed over vouchers. I got naked whilst she readied the bed.

Massage started with her getting naked. Big thumbs up. She started with some baby oil from legs up. Decent massage on calves and back if I’m being completely honest. Plenty of cc swipes and an hand under for a reach around whilst I was on my front. Sliding up and down began about 15 minutes in.

Then the fun started. She got me on all 4s and performed a reach around whilst playing with the chocolate star fish. Then her tongue went absolutely everywhere. Never been rimmed before but she did and wow. Plenty of bollock sucking and I nearly nearly came it was amazing.

Told me to turn over and lay on my front after about 30 mins.  A tiny bit of massage on quads then she began licking and sucking everywhere. Sliding up and down whilst being careful not to hot dog. Allowed me to suck her lovely nipples aswell.

 Time for HE to fully begin and she basically sucked my balls whilat jerking me and rimming me at the same time. Amazing. Shot my load after not very long. Cleaned up with wet wipes. Turned over onto front again for a final bit of massage on my shoulders and patted down with a hot towel.

Got dressed and back in my car in 50 mins. I wasn’t bothered about the duration as the performance was simply amazing. Best I’ve had b2b wise and will be going back very soon.  Amazing b2b by a very dirty girl

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 07:44:36 pm by yellowfever888 »

Offline jarrovian

Comms via text and replied to quickly

Location is a Street just off chillingham road with plenty parking no permit required.

Price £80 for b2b he included.

Had a bit of spare time yesterday and had been a week since my last punt so fired up VS, gumtree and AW to see if there was anything new. Saw the advert for emma and decided to tofft and by god I’m glad I did.

Text the number and it was replied to instantly. Agreed time and sent street name and postcode. If you’ve ever used VS and had a thai massge or FS around heaton you’ll know exactly which flat it is. Once I’d parked up asked for door number and again it was replied to instantly.

Emma opened the door nd hid behind it. Once I saw her it was the girl from the photo plus a few years older but still attractive. Mid 30s to young 40s. Size 10 max and a 32 c/d enhanced.  Greeted in a tight yellow dress and nothing else on. Led me to a room. Agreed price for b2b and handed over vouchers. I got naked whilst she readied the bed.

Massage started with her getting naked. Big thumbs up. She started with some baby oil from legs up. Decent massage on calves and back if I’m being completely honest. Plenty of cc swipes and an hand under for a reach around whilst I was on my front. Sliding up and down began about 15 minutes in.

Then the fun started. She got me on all 4s and performed a reach around whilst playing with the chocolate star fish. Then her tongue went absolutely everywhere. Never been rimmed before but she did and wow. Plenty of bollock sucking and I nearly nearly came it was amazing.

Told me to turn over and lay on my front after about 30 mins.  A tiny bit of massage on quads then she began licking and sucking everywhere. Sliding up and down whilst being careful not to hot dog. Allowed me to suck her lovely nipples aswell.

 Time for HE to fully begin and she basically sucked my balls whilat jerking me and rimming me at the same time. Amazing. Shot my load after not very long. Cleaned up with wet wipes. Turned over onto front again for a final bit of massage on my shoulders and patted down with a hot towel.

Got dressed and back in my car in 50 mins. I wasn’t bothered about the duration as the performance was simply amazing. Best I’ve had b2b wise and will be going back very soon.  Amazing b2b by a very dirty girl

External Link/Members Only
Sounds great, did she say how long she'll be staying in the area? I know they tend to stay just a week or two

Offline yellowfever888

Sorry jarrovian I should have mentioned it. Yesterday was her first day and she said she was going to be staying 2 weeks.


Offline Ahmedhutan

Sounds pretty amazing!  Thanks for TOFTT :thumbsup:

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds a lot of fun, if you miss out the bum fun

Not my thing but each to their own

Offline Ride4fun7

Sounds great shame she is only here for two weeks

Offline Rooster

I went to see her tonight, it was rubbish. I got nothing like Yellowfever got, See my review.

Offline billabong

I went to see her tonight, it was rubbish. I got nothing like Yellowfever got, See my review.

Seems a common trend... that's at least 3 where people following yellow have had a very poor service... You are one lucky dude Yellowfever. I've suffered the fate of booking after your review and had a very different experience.

Suppose that's luck of the draw on these rotation premises.