Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy Red xxx Norwich  (Read 610 times)

4 review(s) for Foxy red xxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tomcat007

External Link/Members Only

I'm kinda confused about this one...

120 Hour
Her pics don't do her any justice.
She is fit as Fuck.
I love the skinny girls with small tits. Large nipples :cool:
Very athletic build. Another plus for me was slightly meaty flaps love it!

Her place.
It is her actual home by the looks of things.
Definitely has children that live there I think by the looks of things.
A bit untidy but okay I think.

No kissing at all other than on the cheek/ dispit reading a review that said she was a great kisser...
Services oral with condom a bit of a let down for me but is advertised that way...

She tries to delay time by massage I felt negative.
Sex in different positions was great.
She used her hand at times to prevent full pennatration I don't think I'm that big....
She seems to like it soft and gentle and not to deep
I prefer to go as deep as possible (I don't mind slow until she cums)and definitely want to pound her hard as possible before I cum.. (so the "big bang" was just a little one)

Pitty there is so much potential for a great time as she is actually a lovely person...

I'm not usually a neutral person it's ether black or white...
I don't know if I'll return.

Offline Bornslippy

Apart from her looks (in your opinion) sounds like a negative (in my opinion). Neutral is being rather generous

Offline Students Notebook

External Link/Members Only

I'm kinda confused about this one...

120 Hour
Her pics don't do her any justice.
She is fit as Fuck.
I love the skinny girls with small tits. Large nipples :cool:
Very athletic build. Another plus for me was slightly meaty flaps love it!

Her place.
It is her actual home by the looks of things.
Definitely has children that live there I think by the looks of things.
A bit untidy but okay I think.

No kissing at all other than on the cheek/ dispit reading a review that said she was a great kisser...
Services oral with condom a bit of a let down for me but is advertised that way...

She tries to delay time by massage I felt negative.
Sex in different positions was great.
She used her hand at times to prevent full pennatration I don't think I'm that big....
She seems to like it soft and gentle and not to deep
I prefer to go as deep as possible (I don't mind slow until she cums)and definitely want to pound her hard as possible before I cum.. (so the "big bang" was just a little one)

Pitty there is so much potential for a great time as she is actually a lovely person...

I'm not usually a neutral person it's ether black or white...
I don't know if I'll return.

She's had many names.  East England / Foxy Red, Jessica Darling, China Lee - Norwich

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135192.msg1508165#msg1508165

I've never been back but every time I pass the end of her road I think "shall I ?"
But then I think that about them all.  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline Tomcat007

Agreed to a point...
Maybe just over obsessed with her body...
And the things I'd like to do with her...
I have had way worse to be fair...
There is something about her I love probably just her body...😂
Just put it as I felt..and feel.

Offline Tomcat007

She's had many names.  East England / Foxy Red, Jessica Darling, China Lee - Norwich

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135192.msg1508165#msg1508165

I've never been back but every time I pass the end of her road I think "shall I ?"
But then I think that about them all.  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Kinda difficult one....
I'm not sure I will
But I might.....  :dance:

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

I'm a regular and always give her a good pounding. She takes it well and usually gets nice and creamy.

Sounds like you caught her on a bad day, but she is definitely a 30 min rather than an hour punt. Limited repertoire. Never offered me a massage though. You are not the first to complain. She is quite vanilla. I always warm her up with a nice bit of tongueing.

Offline Tomcat007

I'm a regular and always give her a good pounding. She takes it well and usually gets nice and creamy.

Sounds like you caught her on a bad day, but she is definitely a 30 min rather than an hour punt. Limited repertoire. Never offered me a massage though. You are not the first to complain. She is quite vanilla. I always warm her up with a nice bit of tongueing.

No doubt she does get really wet...
I'd just like a little bit more....
Maybe you are getting something I'm not