Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy Red, Jessica Darling, China Lee - Norwich  (Read 2098 times)

4 review(s) for Foxy red xxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I notice that too many of my reviews are for Roms, so I thought I would write up one of my favourite local English girls, just to show that I am not Sergei in disguise.

Foxy Red has been around for a while, and this is her third incarnation. I just call her Jess when I ring up, although I know this isn't her real name.

I have seen her about four or five times, and she offers a consistently good service. As long as you are not someone who hates condoms or requires DFK, in which case go somewhere else.

Comms: Jess is not full time and works from home. If you are allergic to cats you should know that there are cats here.
She seems to mainly work on fridays and saturdays, and takes her number down from AW when not working. My experience is that she answers when she is working, and talks to you clearly and professionally. Booking her on these days is an absolute breeze. If she isn't working then expect no response. It is usually obvious from her profile whether she is on or off.

Services:

For eighty quid you might think that she offers a pretty vanilla service. Kissing is very light, and the only thing that your cock will recieve uncovered is a bit of stroking.
However, the service is delivered very sensuously and she enjoys receiving plenty of vaginal stimulation, in various forms, and gets very wet. I always feel like it was money well spent.

Her Oral with is great, and so is her fit bod, with great legs, a fine arse, and nipples like bullets.

I love touching her up and stripping her off, infront of her full length mirror. She always wears the full kit, and wears it well. She looks fantastic in a mini skirt and high heels.
Seems a nice girl. Comes across as a bit shy, but in an endearing way.

She seems quite sporty and lean, so if you like soft womanly figures, Jess is more amazonian. This means that she can and does take a really good pounding in all positions. Muscular and not an ounce of fat, but still very feminine.

Definitely a favourite of mine.

Offline Students Notebook

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I notice that too many of my reviews are for Roms, so I thought I would write up one of my favourite local English girls, just to show that I am not Sergei in disguise.

Foxy Red has been around for a while, and this is her third incarnation. I just call her Jess when I ring up, although I know this isn't her real name.

I have seen her about four or five times, and she offers a consistently good service. As long as you are not someone who hates condoms or requires DFK, in which case go somewhere else.

Comms: Jess is not full time and works from home. If you are allergic to cats you should know that there are cats here.
She seems to mainly work on fridays and saturdays, and takes her number down from AW when not working. My experience is that she answers when she is working, and talks to you clearly and professionally. Booking her on these days is an absolute breeze. If she isn't working then expect no response. It is usually obvious from her profile whether she is on or off.

Services:

For eighty quid you might think that she offers a pretty vanilla service. Kissing is very light, and the only thing that your cock will recieve uncovered is a bit of stroking.
However, the service is delivered very sensuously and she enjoys receiving plenty of vaginal stimulation, in various forms, and gets very wet. I always feel like it was money well spent.

Her Oral with is great, and so is her fit bod, with great legs, a fine arse, and nipples like bullets.

I love touching her up and stripping her off, infront of her full length mirror. She always wears the full kit, and wears it well. She looks fantastic in a mini skirt and high heels.
Seems a nice girl. Comes across as a bit shy, but in an endearing way.

She seems quite sporty and lean, so if you like soft womanly figures, Jess is more amazonian. This means that she can and does take a really good pounding in all positions. Muscular and not an ounce of fat, but still very feminine.

Definitely a favourite of mine.

I went to see her ages ago when she was Jessica Darling. It was during that period when I moved from one WG to another weekly. Sometimes daily. Unable to stop, always looking for the next. Now and for the past 9 months, I've stuck to the same one, except for a stupid punt just before Christmas, which I regretted even before I had my pants off.

I remember Jesse as a nice girl with red hair and as you say, a great bod. Big nipples but very timid. Possibly nervous.

S.N.

SaneOnes

Cheers for the review. I've reviewed her around the time she first started out.

I've seen her as recently as 3 months ago and it was probably the 9th/10th time and every single time I have received enthusiastic, sensual kissing from her. There's no heavy tonsil tennis but it's always been quite deep, so, it looks like her enthusiasm for kissing may vary from punter to punter.

And regarding her availability - she is most definitely available Mon-Wednesday and on Friday between 9 and 3 as I've seen her within those times on different days. She claims to be available all day and night on Thursdays but that has always been a tricky day for me to arrange anything. I'm not sure about her Saturday working hours but going by this review, it looks like she is fairly easy to get hold of on Saturdays too.

But yeah, she is one of the nicest girls I've ever met. Those nipples do make up for the small boobs.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Maybe I have bad breath then.

SaneOnes

Who knows what prossie-logic dictates at the time, mate!?

Offline Deanomarco

I went to see her ages ago when she was Jessica Darling. It was during that period when I moved from one WG to another weekly. Sometimes daily. Unable to stop, always looking for the next. Now and for the past 9 months, I've stuck to the same one, except for a stupid punt just before Christmas, which I regretted even before I had my pants off.

I remember Jesse as a nice girl with red hair and as you say, a great bod. Big nipples but very timid. Possibly nervous.

S.N.

Go on S.N - tell us which WG you've  been stuck to for the last 9 months!
whilst it's obviously good news for you, it's a shame as I always enjoy reading your reviews.

Go on S.N - tell us which WG you've  been stuck to for the last 9 months!
whilst it's obviously good news for you, it's a shame as I always enjoy reading your reviews.

Shan't.

S.N.

Boo hiss

Guys, if I could, I would but I can't.

Firstly it would link me to my AW persona and secondly, I don't want you guys banging her.

I started punting very late in life. I'd often wanted to but it was only when I realised that if I left it much longer it would be too late.

So I took the plunge.

I never intended to have more than a couple of punts  but as you will all know, it's addictive and once I had started I couldn't stop.

Very rarely I went back for second helpings, mostly regretted it when I did, with the exception of Alice. I adored her and couldn't get enough but when she's in

England she tours and therefore often unavailable to me. I expect they do that to stop themselves falling in love with me. LOL.

One of my favourite Norwich girls once told me that she has a client who visits her twice a week. " It's like having a boyfriend " she said.

And that's how I feel about my Rom. It's all just so easy. Not that I haven't been tempted my some of the low hanging fruit but whenever I think of seeing

a new, or even a WG I've seen before , something stops me and I return to my Rom.

Here's a tiny little clue.  I'm seeing her tomorrow. 

And Socks. Thank you for having a sense of humour. Something much needed in a forum of this type and sadly lacking in some members !!!

S.N.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:34:43 am by Students Notebook »

Offline Big Bad R

Understand your first point regarding linking to your AW account but your second  :thumbsdown:

'I don't want you guys banging her' sounds like you have EAS, I am sure she has many guys banging her, you are just a cash cow to her, hence she will keep you sweet.

The other argument is by keeping her to yourself (which is not the ethos of this site ) you are depriving her of business and ultimately she may quit selling herself as she is not making enough cash. 'Cutting off your nose to spite your face' springs to mind  :unknown:

Understand your first point regarding linking to your AW account but your second  :thumbsdown:

'I don't want you guys banging her' sounds like you have EAS, I am sure she has many guys banging her, you are just a cash cow to her, hence she will keep you sweet.

The other argument is by keeping her to yourself (which is not the ethos of this site ) you are depriving her of business and ultimately she may quit selling herself as she is not making enough cash. 'Cutting off your nose to spite your face' springs to mind  :unknown:

Goodbye Mr. Big Bad R.

Nice knowing you. NOT.

S.N.

Offline socks

And that's how I feel about my Rom. It's all just so easy. Not that I haven't been tempted my some of the low hanging fruit but whenever I think of seeing

a new, or even a WG I've seen before , something stops me and I return to my Rom.

Ah so she's a rom and available (in Norwich ?) tomorrow  :cool:

Offline Badvicar

Took me from Kings cross to kentish town to work out! Beat that socks!

Offline masseyferguson

Guys, if I could, I would but I can't.

Firstly it would link me to my AW persona and secondly, I don't want you guys banging her.

I started punting very late in life. I'd often wanted to but it was only when I realised that if I left it much longer it would be too late.

So I took the plunge.

I never intended to have more than a couple of punts  but as you will all know, it's addictive and once I had started I couldn't stop.

Very rarely I went back for second helpings, mostly regretted it when I did, with the exception of Alice. I adored her and couldn't get enough but when she's in

England she tours and therefore often unavailable to me. I expect they do that to stop themselves falling in love with me. LOL.

One of my favourite Norwich girls once told me that she has a client who visits her twice a week. " It's like having a boyfriend " she said.

Here's a tiny little clue.  I'm seeing her tomorrow. 

And Socks. Thank you for having a sense of humour. Something much needed in a forum of this type and sadly lacking in some members !!!

S.N.

Probably blown your UKP id right there SN ? IF that's an accurate clue ?

Offline socks

Took me from Kings cross to kentish town to work out! Beat that socks!
Missed smutty browsing yesterday so can't rely on the clue now. You win BV!