that’s up to you what you want to do , but why do you think SD offering lower PPM do not want to see their SB happy or see them as SW or want a pump and dump situation. I can afford to pay 1000 ppm but I do not do that as spend a lot of gifts (unsolicited) trips etc . I have had 4 long term arrangements of 2-4 years too .
Because for me, it isn’t simply about the number. It’s about what that number represents within the dynamic.
If you’re agreeing a PPM that is clearly transactional and then treating the woman as someone you’re paying for access to, whilst simultaneously describing traditional SBs as essentially sex workers, that’s where I have an issue.
It’s one thing to openly participate in a transactional or escort adjacent arrangement. That’s completely different from a traditional SD/SB relationship where the woman is being courted, looked after and valued as a whole person, and the financial support is part of a wider dynamic.
You can absolutely spend generously on gifts, trips, experiences etc. alongside an allowance. I don’t dispute that at all. But unsolicited extras don’t automatically make a low PPM a generous arrangement if the underlying expectation remains transactional.
Just my take as someone who has been in traditional SD/SB relationships for around 10 years and is currently seeing an SB on allowance. Different models exist, but I think it’s important not to conflate them and not to treat the women on Seeking as workers, which clearly a lot of people on here seem to do.
I actually only use this site for the escort reviews if I ever need to let off steam and not in a sugar relationship and to check that SBs are genuine SBs rather than workers. The lower the PPM the more grossed out I get and the less I want a dynamic with that individual. That probably says enough about where I sit on the distinction.