Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2036181 times)

Offline WKD123

it is what you agree on, when I started with seeking I did fall into trap with some girls that they assumed that you can *cum only once per meet*. so make sure you communicate out all the things that are important for you.

... and if you treat them like whores then that's exactly what you will get. 

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only - FoxyEnthusiast

Is anyone in communication with this one? Received an unsolicited message without profile being viewed which is usually a red flag for me plus display pic on number given ending in 7302 looks familiar too so it's making me really hesitant to engage.

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only - FoxyEnthusiast

Is anyone in communication with this one? Received an unsolicited message without profile being viewed which is usually a red flag for me plus display pic on number given ending in 7302 looks familiar too so it's making me really hesitant to engage.

She could be moving with a hidden profile, I've found that's usually the reason that you don't get a view before a message. But then again, it's Seeking so WTFK. Good luck!

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Looks like a decent option for a SB to be fair, also wasn’t looking for a woman like that anyway I literally just made the account and she messaged me straight away.. just thought I’d make you guys aware incase someone falls for that nonsense.

Also I’ve now been talking a more mature woman from Essex who said she’s had a few arrangements in the past. Seems like a really nice decent woman with a kinky side, I’ll post her link below if anyone knows her I’d appreciate a review of some kind! 

Her profile name is; LG84a
External Link/Members Only

I got a random message from her but have not followed up on it yet. Profile now saying Hertfordshire rather than Essex

Also have been talking to her - says she is in Potters Bar. No mention of money so far, just likes to be wined and dined. Seems genuine. Not yet met though given her location. Has anyone met her yet and was there a $$$ request?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 12:13:12 pm by Budgiesmuggler »

Offline troubletrouble2021

Has anyone been approached by LOVE girls? I’m seeing it on a few profiles.

Offline Boogzy

I didn’t end up meeting her but I think she was happy with a few hundred if I remember correctly.. seemed like a nice genuine lady to be fair

Offline PLeisure

Has anyone been approached by LOVE girls? I’m seeing it on a few profiles.
They'll typically DM you inviting you to subscribe to their premium membership, which gains you access to their supposed coterie of exclusive SBs.
If you have money and believe it unlocks their 24-carat chastity belts, go for it  :drinks:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Thinking of dipping my toes back in SA. How are prices generally at the moment for a long lazy evening of fun (drinks, dinner and dessert back at mine or a hotel)?

Offline samanderson

Shazkhan - External Link/Members Only - she wanted 500 ppm, but I politely declined.

Offline Iceman007

External Link/Members Only - FoxyEnthusiast

Is anyone in communication with this one? Received an unsolicited message without profile being viewed which is usually a red flag for me plus display pic on number given ending in 7302 looks familiar too so it's making me really hesitant to engage.

I believe this is the same person I have chatted to her on WhatsApp but decided not to meet as there were other options available

External Link/Members Only


Offline NightKid

Has anyone been approached by LOVE girls? I’m seeing it on a few profiles.

What even the fuck is it? Been trying to ask Google for the umpteenth time now but the term's way too broadly used to return any specificity  :dash:

I believe this is the same person I have chatted to her on WhatsApp but decided not to meet as there were other options available

External Link/Members Only

Thanks dude, yeah I decided to listen to my gut for once and not pursue either.

Offline wagglemypaddle

I believe this is the same person I have chatted to her on WhatsApp but decided not to meet as there were other options available

External Link/Members Only

I've met her, she's a Chinese lady with a hint of crazy. I've never seen a woman eat an orange with such a lack of decorum. Quite fun in the sack but didn't stay long, made excuse she had a nails appointment at Harrods or something like that. Also be aware of you get her on Whatsapp she broadcasts messages constantly, trying to sell content or for meets. Recall I paid 200 maybe 150, but this was a year ago.

Offline troubletrouble2021

Has anyone been approached by LOVE girls? I’m seeing it on a few profiles.

So longhand - this is the message I got from one girl, but have seen LOVE written in the subheading of some other profiles….

Hi! Firstly, let me apologize to you. I represent LOVE (Global wing of the snctm network). We are a closely knit community and we evaluate a member on multiple parameters before inviting them. We have done that to you too

We evaluate a member on many parameters which include, politeness, their views towards women, capability to sustain spending over a long period of time etc. I hope that you understand that it is necessary for us to filter the members in a systematic manner via a set protocol, to maintain the high standards of the community.


LOVE is a community where intimate private events are hosted by all sugar girls (LOVE girls) with stirring fun activities (No group activity, every single event is a private affair with no two members ever interacting with each other)

Love has its presence in multiple cities across Europe, Asia and the US across 75+ tier one cities.

LOVE is for those who settle at nothing but the very best and for those with extremely deep pockets

You would have seen multiple instances/references to LOVE across sugar dating platforms and you might have been wondering all this while. Today might be the day, where you enter an all new league of sugar dating, at the very best

Interested?

Offline troubletrouble2021


Offline WKD123

Thinking of dipping my toes back in SA. How are prices generally at the moment for a long lazy evening of fun (drinks, dinner and dessert back at mine or a hotel)?

I don't think there is such a thing as a "set price" and if you're approaching it with more of a bang for buck approach, you're better off sticking with WGs.   For what it's worth, when it got round to discussing the finances, the only ones that mentioned how long the meet would be limited to were clearly pros.   I don't know if that was your experience when you last dipped into SA, but that certainly seems to be the case now.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I don't think there is such a thing as a "set price" and if you're approaching it with more of a bang for buck approach, you're better off sticking with WGs.   For what it's worth, when it got round to discussing the finances, the only ones that mentioned how long the meet would be limited to were clearly pros.   I don't know if that was your experience when you last dipped into SA, but that certainly seems to be the case now.

Yes it was the same previously and I always veered away from them. Lat time out in SA land (circa 2-3 years ago) it was around £500 for a long evening... is that still do-able?

Offline Crockers

Girls have accepted my offers of between £00-£300 for long meets of four to five hours.

However, we connected at first platonic meet.

Offline PLeisure

Girls have accepted my offers of between £00-£300 for long meets of four to five hours.

However, we connected at first platonic meet.
Yes, I would say that this is essential.

The other week, I did a 1st M&G which ended up with her coming back to mine (obviously after I was satisfied she was sane). It was clear that sex was an option, even after I said I don't have cash on me. I chose to play the long game and we just spent the night cuddling and kissing. And hanging out the next morning. The most GFE I've ever had.
Some of you will be shouting at your screens right about now  :D

The longshot is that:
  • She has an improved level of trust
  • She's amenable to accepting a lower PPM*


She's due back for an overnighter - this time with sexual preferences established - and is OK with 300.
*She tells me that she's had one SD pay her £1K before; and for more than a one-off. But also agreed to 300 to a previous because it was more regular.

So. Swings n' roundabouts.
There's no definite formula to this. I used to read other UKP members' accounts of getting 'freebies' and thought, "how cool - but I'll never manage that". Suddenly, there it was. I had covered her travel (from out of London). And gifted her something right at the end. So, yes, I did pay out something. Just not hard ca$h.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 05:52:08 pm by PLeisure »

Offline updownandaround

Yes, I would say that this is essential.

The other week, I did a 1st M&G which ended up with her coming back to mine (obviously after I was satisfied she was sane). It was clear that sex was an option, even after I said I don't have cash on me. I chose to play the long game and we just spent the night cuddling and kissing. And hanging out the next morning. The most GFE I've ever had.
Some of you will be shouting at your screens right about now  :D

The longshot is that:
  • She has an improved level of trust
  • She's amenable to accepting a lower PPM*


She's due back for an overnighter - this time with sexual preferences established - and is OK with 300.
*She tells me that she's had one SD pay her £1K before; and for more than a one-off. But also agreed to 300 to a previous because it was more regular.

So. Swings n' roundabouts.
There's no definite formula to this. I used to read other UKP members' accounts of getting 'freebies' and thought, "how cool - but I'll never manage that". Suddenly, there it was. I had covered her travel (from out of London). And gifted her something right at the end. So, yes, I did pay out something. Just not hard ca$h.

I would never meet a girl for just a non nuclear meet, you can feel them out sexually very easily without flipping the "dirty old man" switch in their minds. I find that the younger ones are very sexual anyway because they haven't learned to lead non sexually in male/female interactions yet, we can all thank Tinder and social media for that for empowering women in that way. 😂

Filtering out the ones that immediately try to close you on the financial details in the first few messages also helps greatly in this regard. (The "so tell me about your last arrangement?" = "How much money am I going to get for emptying your balls?" crowd especially if they've not seen your photos)

The rest will depend entirely on your looks, how you lead the interaction, your status, and whether they feel totally out of your league, or not. The younger they are the more they will focus on the looks vs money side of things.

Offline stampjones


Filtering out the ones that immediately try to close you on the financial details in the first few messages also helps greatly in this regard. (The "so tell me about your last arrangement?" = "How much money am I going to get for emptying your balls?" crowd especially if they've not seen your photos)

The rest will depend entirely on your looks, how you lead the interaction, your status, and whether they feel totally out of your league, or not. The younger they are the more they will focus on the looks vs money side of things.
Personally I think pretty much everything you wrote there is wrong. Its certainly not been my experience. Seeking doesnt fit well with massive generalisations and the experience you have is more about you and your interactions rather than about the girls. My advice to people thinking of giving it a go, ignore posts like this, sign up and try it out. Be a decent human being and treat the girls as real people and (scammers aside) you’ll have a good time

Offline Bikerboy

Personally I think pretty much everything you wrote there is wrong. Its certainly not been my experience. Seeking doesnt fit well with massive generalisations and the experience you have is more about you and your interactions rather than about the girls. My advice to people thinking of giving it a go, ignore posts like this, sign up and try it out. Be a decent human being and treat the girls as real people and (scammers aside) you’ll have a good time
+1 Sweeping generalisations based on very limited experience are unreliable. Experiences are great but there’s a line between those and statements. I disagree with pretty much everything written too.

Offline PLeisure

I would never meet a girl for just a non nuclear meet, you can feel them out sexually very easily without flipping the "dirty old man" switch in their minds. I find that the younger ones are very sexual anyway because they haven't learned to lead non sexually in male/female interactions yet, we can all thank Tinder and social media for that for empowering women in that way. 😂

Filtering out the ones that immediately try to close you on the financial details in the first few messages also helps greatly in this regard. (The "so tell me about your last arrangement?" = "How much money am I going to get for emptying your balls?" crowd especially if they've not seen your photos)

The rest will depend entirely on your looks, how you lead the interaction, your status, and whether they feel totally out of your league, or not. The younger they are the more they will focus on the looks vs money side of things.

Have you had your breakfast this morning?!  :lol:

So many assumptions. All widely off the mark. Have some bacon with your eggs  :P

Offline updownandaround

Have you had your breakfast this morning?!  :lol:

So many assumptions. All widely off the mark. Have some bacon with your eggs  :P

You're right, I didn't have breakfast at all this morning. But in my experience, experience is experience and I've been doing this way longer than most, so come back to me when you've been doing it for 15 years.. 😂

Offline PLeisure

You're right, I didn't have breakfast at all this morning. But in my experience, experience is experience and I've been doing this way longer than most, so come back to me when you've been doing it for 15 years.. 😂
When did this become a competition?

You have experience. Great.
And... ?  :unknown:

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,083
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
You're right, I didn't have breakfast at all this morning. But in my experience, experience is experience and I've been doing this way longer than most, so come back to me when you've been doing it for 15 years.. 😂

That’s getting very close to Willy waving which is not appreciated here.

Offline updownandaround

When did this become a competition?

You have experience. Great.
And... ?  :unknown:

I was being flippant with you.

So you have a different experience to mine but surely one of the points of this forum is that we learn from one another. I'm sure I could learn a few things from you and the same for the other posters who disagree with me. I mean, there's no point in just disagreeing without actually stating what the disagreement is, no one learns anything that way. Right?

I'm sure knowledge of a spectrum of different approaches to Seeking would benefit those members of the UKP community who are interested.

Offline PLeisure

I was being flippant with you.

So you have a different experience to mine but surely one of the points of this forum is that we learn from one another. I'm sure I could learn a few things from you and the same for the other posters who disagree with me. I mean, there's no point in just disagreeing without actually stating what the disagreement is, no one learns anything that way. Right?

I'm sure knowledge of a spectrum of different approaches to Seeking would benefit those members of the UKP community who are interested.


Precisely. We're all (supposed to be) on the same level here. I merely put forward my experience for others to draw intel from.
You decided to respond with a series of inaccurate statements that generated ridicule from others.

What the forum doesn't need is someone baring their chest - or pot belly - claiming to have superiority  :rolleyes: Maybe your ego was bruised and this is how you felt you needed to respond. Unnecessary, and you made yourself look foolish/ desperate. Not a good look when we're all supposed to be communicating in unison.

fyi - thanks for your PM. With respect, I won't be reading it - best to keep anything above board in the discussion threads where, as you yourself say, we can all benefit from hive knowledge  :hi:

Offline updownandaround



Precisely. We're all (supposed to be) on the same level here. I merely put forward my experience for others to draw intel from.
You decided to respond with a series of inaccurate statements that generated ridicule from others.

What the forum doesn't need is someone baring their chest - or pot belly - claiming to have superiority  :rolleyes: Maybe your ego was bruised and this is how you felt you needed to respond. Unnecessary, and you made yourself look foolish/ desperate. Not a good look when we're all supposed to be communicating in unison.

fyi - thanks for your PM. With respect, I won't be reading it - best to keep anything above board in the discussion threads where, as you yourself say, we can all benefit from hive knowledge  :hi:

And I love you too. 😀

It would still be interesting to know why it is that you disagree with me. Or any of the other posters that disagreed..
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 05:08:28 pm by updownandaround »

Offline Bikerboy

And I love you too. 😀

It would still be interesting to know why it is that you disagree with me. Or any of the other posters that disagreed..

Yawn! All we’re saying is don’t be preachy. There’s loads of members here had a lot of experience, just share don’t be evangelistic. More than one way bro

Offline massagepuntingfan

Yawn! All we’re saying is don’t be preachy. There’s loads of members here had a lot of experience, just share don’t be evangelistic. More than one way bro

+1 - Well said.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 07:29:15 am by massagepuntingfan »

Offline WKD123

Jeez!  What is going on with Day use hotels!  That's the second time recently I've had someone try to barge into the room whilst I was in the middle of seducing a lovely young lady.  Funny on reflection but not at the time.  I wondered if they were getting a bit suspicious looking at this old git with someone somewhat younger?   Or it might be the state of the sheets I left behind last time  :D

Note to self: lock the door and put up the "Do not disturb!" sign. Schoolboy error not doing that before, I know.

Offline tazz

I've met Chloe a lot of time and she is genuine. She will ask you money on the first meeting as she don't know you and been scam in the past.

Is Chloe a high end escort, messaged her and says shes near Hyde Park.

Offline WKD123


Offline Teejay

Has anyone got 33% off promo code,  please
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 09:32:01 pm by Teejay »

Offline londonroad

Jeez!  What is going on with Day use hotels!  That's the second time recently I've had someone try to barge into the room whilst I was in the middle of seducing a lovely young lady.  Funny on reflection but not at the time.  I wondered if they were getting a bit suspicious looking at this old git with someone somewhat younger?   Or it might be the state of the sheets I left behind last time  :D

Note to self: lock the door and put up the "Do not disturb!" sign. Schoolboy error not doing that before, I know.

Happened to me a few years ago. I don’t know who was more shocked - myself and the girl (both naked) or the staff member! I don’t think the hotel staff member was expecting the room to be occupied at midday. Learnt my lesson to always lock the door.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 09:55:41 pm by londonroad »

Offline Richjimbo



Offline tazz

Recently rejoined, anyone seen B External Link/Members Only

Have agreed on £250 a meet.


Offline AndrewLong

Recently rejoined, anyone seen B External Link/Members Only

Have agreed on £250 a meet.

I have. Very nice girl, very flirty. Too big for my taste though.

Offline tazz


Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only sarah97x

looking for £100 upfront in advance, just to go for a lunch/dinner  :rolleyes:

Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only CheekyGirlie

300 for PPM, sex was good, however those pictures are 5-10 years old.

Offline tazz

I have. Very nice girl, very flirty. Too big for my taste though.

Did a session with her had made out could do a few hours but only stayed for one, going to the bathroom to phone her friends as well. Did a deliver a good service.

Offline Trenlover

Im wondering if its worth joining again, need to find a new regular.

Offline CroPunter

Im wondering if its worth joining again, need to find a new regular.

I used recently 33% promotion since I'm looking for a new regular too, and I'm not happy what I'm seeing there :( not many good choices

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only CheekyGirlie

300 for PPM, sex was good, however those pictures are 5-10 years old.

D'you have more to add with regards to that? Some of us vets know she's been around for awhile, but if you've seen her recently then considering she's using outdated pics has she gotten bigger/smaller/wrinklier/more plastic in relation to them?

Offline CroPunter

D'you have more to add with regards to that? Some of us vets know she's been around for awhile, but if you've seen her recently then considering she's using outdated pics has she gotten bigger/smaller/wrinklier/more plastic in relation to them?

She is a lot more wrinklier, I also see that she updated her profile too, before on her profile it she was 24 yrs old, and now she put that she is 30 which is a bit more accurate. Also if you like anal it is on the menu too. Will I arrange another meet with her?  Probably not.

Offline tazz

I used recently 33% promotion since I'm looking for a new regular too, and I'm not happy what I'm seeing there :( not many good choices

I joined a week ago managed to exchange numbers with 4 decent women, couple of 21 years olds. Quite a few will settle for £250 a meet.

Offline finn5555

I joined a week ago managed to exchange numbers with 4 decent women, couple of 21 years olds. Quite a few will settle for £250 a meet.
But have you met anyone 🤷‍♂️ it’s not as good as it once was in there

Offline CroPunter

I joined a week ago managed to exchange numbers with 4 decent women, couple of 21 years olds. Quite a few will settle for £250 a meet.

I managed to drop a price to one from 350 to 200 :D . But I don't see many girls that are not doing PPMs. I'm looking for some that I will do weekly/monthly allowance and that girl will have only arrangement with me. Year and half ago there was much more girls with this kind of mindset.