Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2036176 times)

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Can’t agree with you. It really depends on your approach. To start I treated it more as potential dating if the girl seemed open to it, and indeed I scored quite a few casual fucks and quite a few regulars. Usual cost was booze and food at my place.  Some even insisted on bringing drinks or buying food. They were completely clear on their reasons. Some just wanted NSA fun and treated it like a discreet version of Tinder. One just wanted the thrill of being paid but when handed money she gave it back and came back several times after that night. Always ribbing me for actually handing her money. One sub was doing it as a task set by her master.  I’ve chatted to many that we’re offended by offers of money or reward and the conversation ended.
Now my attitude has changed as my availability to meet spontaneously is far less. I’m straight to the point. Meet ,fuck, cash. Not had a freebie in years as I don’t look for it.

So this was your experience a few years ago? IIRC the OP pointed out that he used to have several freebies to be had previously. Yes there still out there if one is younger and good looking, but they are very rare now.

Offline SwenyTodd

External Link/Members Only

Spoke for a while and was tedious to set a date and that should have been a warning for me.  Exchanged £200.  Whilst she has a banging body and her pics are hot, when we met making a conversation was quite hard.  The sex was good and she gets wet very quick, and her arse is great!  Her BJ skills are very good and was happy to take it deep but I wouldn't see her again as there are better girls out there.

Offline Teejay

External Link/Members Only

Spoke for a while and was tedious to set a date and that should have been a warning for me.  Exchanged £200.  Whilst she has a banging body and her pics are hot, when we met making a conversation was quite hard.  The sex was good and she gets wet very quick, and her arse is great!  Her BJ skills are very good and was happy to take it deep but I wouldn't see her again as there are better girls out there.
how long she stayed ?

Offline nightpunter12

Anyone had the pleasure of the below girl?

External Link/Members Only - Scarlettrose101

Quoted £450 so am considering it but just want any info if possible please

Thanks

Offline Teejay

Anyone had the pleasure of the below girl?

External Link/Members Only - Scarlettrose101

Quoted £450 so am considering it but just want any info if possible please

Thanks
spoke to her long ago and she quoted me £450 and I politely declined her offer but did see her profile picture on WA? She always with the same guy I don't know if that's her bf lol

Offline nightpunter12

Thanks Teejay, if that is the case, that is a bit weird ...

I'm currently also in talks with this one

External Link/Members Only - Jas_sapphire13

got her for 400 and is keen to meet, has anyone else?


Offline NightKid

Noted, I will put SB names with the link. But I know that many scammer profiles are using same pictures but different usernames all the time.

Then that's just all the more reason to include usernames for us as a collective to help with tracking the reprofilers.

PrettyGurl
External Link/Members Only

Nice to talk to and agreed 250ppm. Cant tell if she's EE or not but maybe worth meeting as she seemed genuine. Was available daytime/early evenings

Lol she's English mate - proper Northerner, her profile says as much and accent's blatant the moment you meet/speak with her so I can confirm she's genuine.

Offline nightpunter12

Apologies, last one. The free on hour tempted me to sign up this month and I've gone a bit overboard aha

External Link/Members Only - Ruby6031

350ppm

I know she's been mentioned before but can't seem to find much using the search. Any info would be great


Offline rk_1985

I saw her for £300 last week good body in her mid 20s
External Link/Members Only

You got lucky mate, she agreed PPM and then confirmed still on day before and in the morning, then was a no show at the meet time and stopped replying. Think blocked now on WA..  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 01:52:06 pm by rk_1985 »

Offline martini2429

Apologies, last one. The free on hour tempted me to sign up this month and I've gone a bit overboard aha

External Link/Members Only - Ruby6031

350ppm

I know she's been mentioned before but can't seem to find much using the search. Any info would be great

Use the last bit of the profile details to search on here - 57769b7e-7640-4020-9fe7-0f0fcaa05466

All I could find doing this was 2 members back in 2021 asking for information

 :drinks:


Offline deg_dilemma

New to Seeking so looking for some advice. I've read dozens of the 288 pages in this thread already but not found a 'general advice' kind of post. Assuming one even exists!

I've been an active AW punter but now looking to branch out. Admittedly being married will make this a challenge (so for example I haven't put a profile photo up - does anyone here?), but I'm still very tempted by the girls.

Not wanting to re-invent the wheel, so is there a post which lists what to do or not do on Seeking, how to use it best etc?

BTW thanks for the discount codes. I didn't realise membership was £250 for 3 months so the codes really help  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 04:42:41 pm by deg_dilemma »

Offline WKD123

New to Seeking so looking for some advice. I've read dozens of the 288 pages in this thread already but not found a 'general advice' kind of post. Assuming one even exists! .....


I don't think a general advice page exists, I have picked things up over time, which is the way of the forum and by asking questions.  It's been a hell of a journey and I can share some hints and tips with you, being in a similar position. 

Offline WKD123

So, this has to be a "plant" or a "bot"

Angelll
External Link/Members Only

Had a "conversation" with her last time I subscribed which led nowhere and then, surprise, surprise I get a message the DAY AFTER my subscription expires. Couldn't find her using search so I don't know if anyone has had a similar experience with this or another profile.  Getting nearly as bad as SB trying to get punters to splash their cash.

Offline CroPunter

New to Seeking so looking for some advice. I've read dozens of the 288 pages in this thread already but not found a 'general advice' kind of post. Assuming one even exists!

I've been an active AW punter but now looking to branch out. Admittedly being married will make this a challenge (so for example I haven't put a profile photo up - does anyone here?), but I'm still very tempted by the girls.

Not wanting to re-invent the wheel, so is there a post which lists what to do or not do on Seeking, how to use it best etc?

BTW thanks for the discount codes. I didn't realise membership was £250 for 3 months so the codes really help  :thumbsup:

Just don't give them WG mentality, so don't  ask them for AW terminology like asking them for CIM, OWO and other acronyms. Most of those young 18-24 are inexperienced. Also in general they can't accommodate so if you can't bring them to your place, then include hotel + drinks/dinner too. And most of them expect an Uber in both ways.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 05:50:07 pm by CroPunter »

Offline deg_dilemma

I don't think a general advice page exists, I have picked things up over time, which is the way of the forum and by asking questions.  It's been a hell of a journey and I can share some hints and tips with you, being in a similar position.

That would be awesome, if you could PM me any tips please. 

I'm literally just starting out. Signed up, already have girls adding me to favourites (yes I appreciate that means nothing  :)), but I really need to know how to be discreet whilst giving enough info for the women to get to 'know me'.

Offline Lush1pot

External Link/Members Only

London
Yourfavouritebby

Any intel on this girl?
From up north originally, chatting to her at the mo however she gave me her number out of the blue with no previous conversation. Does not seem that chatty so far.

Offline martini2429

New to Seeking so looking for some advice. I've read dozens of the 288 pages in this thread already but not found a 'general advice' kind of post. Assuming one even exists!

I've been an active AW punter but now looking to branch out. Admittedly being married will make this a challenge (so for example I haven't put a profile photo up - does anyone here?), but I'm still very tempted by the girls.

Not wanting to re-invent the wheel, so is there a post which lists what to do or not do on Seeking, how to use it best etc?

BTW thanks for the discount codes. I didn't realise membership was £250 for 3 months so the codes really help  :thumbsup:

This may help - External Link/Members Only

 :drinks:

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,083
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
He’s got a Temp Ban for requesting a PM.

Offline Lush1pot

Further chat with the girl above. She says she wants to start online for a week or two. £150 for a week of naughty pics and vids etc. not sure if anyone ever goes from online to real meets or not..

Offline Teejay

Apologies, last one. The free on hour tempted me to sign up this month and I've gone a bit overboard aha

External Link/Members Only - Ruby6031

350ppm

I know she's been mentioned before but can't seem to find much using the search. Any info would be great
be careful with her don't give any money upfront. She do the runner with my money as I was kinda new to SA not familiar with those thing Could happen. I left money on the table and went for shower and she disappeared and I learned my lesson for life.

Offline Teejay

External Link/Members Only

London
Yourfavouritebby

Any intel on this girl?
From up north originally, chatting to her at the mo however she gave me her number out of the blue with no previous conversation. Does not seem that chatty so far.
spoke to her before our conversation went very well but she said she's looking for online units we get to know each other 😆

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Looks like a decent option for a SB to be fair, also wasn’t looking for a woman like that anyway I literally just made the account and she messaged me straight away.. just thought I’d make you guys aware incase someone falls for that nonsense.

Also I’ve now been talking a more mature woman from Essex who said she’s had a few arrangements in the past. Seems like a really nice decent woman with a kinky side, I’ll post her link below if anyone knows her I’d appreciate a review of some kind! 

Her profile name is; LG84a
External Link/Members Only

I got a random message from her but have not followed up on it yet. Profile now saying Hertfordshire rather than Essex

Offline kutch

I got a random message from her but have not followed up on it yet. Profile now saying Hertfordshire rather than Essex

Spoke to her but didn’t get to meet her for various reasons.

Offline tazz

Anyone ever meet students who live in the most upmarket of areas in London. This one doing a masters and lives in Mayfair, begs the question where the sky high rent money coming from, unless shes a high end escort

External Link/Members Only

Offline bigden40

Further chat with the girl above. She says she wants to start online for a week or two. £150 for a week of naughty pics and vids etc. not sure if anyone ever goes from online to real meets or not..

No, it’s bullshit so don’t waste your time. 

Porn is basically free these days but if you want to buy content then £150 could buy you a months sub to a bunch of good Onlyfans girls.

Offline toddroman456

Anyone ever meet students who live in the most upmarket of areas in London. This one doing a masters and lives in Mayfair, begs the question where the sky high rent money coming from, unless shes a high end escort

External Link/Members Only

I think they don't actually live in these area's,  but they are looking for men that do!

Offline bigden40

Anyone ever meet students who live in the most upmarket of areas in London. This one doing a masters and lives in Mayfair, begs the question where the sky high rent money coming from, unless shes a high end escort

External Link/Members Only

that’s if you believe she’s actually doing a masters

Offline DeanoDeano

She quite easily could be studying for a masters online, while supplementing her income through being a full time hoe / SB…

It would hardly be the first time it’s happened…

Offline bigden40

She quite easily could be studying for a masters online, while supplementing her income through being a full time hoe / SB…

It would hardly be the first time it’s happened…

True.

It would also hardly be the first time that an SB has spun a load of crap on their profile either.

Offline DeanoDeano

My reply was more aimed at Tazz not you 🙂

Offline tazz

Ive chatted with a few who live in Chelsea and who can host. Clearly they must be high class escorts, then again i've met posh english escorts whose parents are rolling in millions but dont spoil them enough.

Offline updownandaround

Ive chatted with a few who live in Chelsea and who can host. Clearly they must be high class escorts, then again i've met posh english escorts whose parents are rolling in millions but dont spoil them enough.

I met a girl back in 2021, very well to do family, Oxford educated with a decent job, bank of mum and dad bought her a lovely flat in a posh development near Tower Bridge. No drug habit to fund but she just liked to do depraved things that most would consider taboo and fucking for money was right up there on her taboo list yet she clearly had no need for the money. I suppose over the years I've realised that most of the girls do it purely for the money but some will do it for the thrill. She explained at great length that she really got off turning up at hotels not knowing what was going to happen exactly and being seen in public with guys that were significantly older than herself. I guess the fruitcake of life has many different ingredients. Unfortunately, she had a total mental breakdown and disappeared, or she ghosted me. Probably the latter 😂

Offline toddroman456

I met a girl back in 2021, very well to do family, Oxford educated with a decent job, bank of mum and dad bought her a lovely flat in a posh development near Tower Bridge. No drug habit to fund but she just liked to do depraved things that most would consider taboo and fucking for money was right up there on her taboo list yet she clearly had no need for the money. I suppose over the years I've realised that most of the girls do it purely for the money but some will do it for the thrill. She explained at great length that she really got off turning up at hotels not knowing what was going to happen exactly and being seen in public with guys that were significantly older than herself. I guess the fruitcake of life has many different ingredients. Unfortunately, she had a total mental breakdown and disappeared, or she ghosted me. Probably the latter 😂



Yes there are people like that.

I met a married couple just at a gathering and they were into a specific type of lsd trip that was an absolute horrible horrific living nightmare to experience.

There lives were to easy and they just wanted to experience and understand the pain that life can bring .

Most peopke take drugs to escape their life that they don't like.  To try to feel good.

I found the whole concept extremely strange and it took me months to get my head round it

They clearly were not into sexual things so 5hey went that route  .

So I get it that some of these girls do it for reasons other than money


Offline Punting2022

Ive chatted with a few who live in Chelsea and who can host. Clearly they must be high class escorts, then again i've met posh english escorts whose parents are rolling in millions but dont spoil them enough.

I guess it really is, You can never have enough Money.
These girls love the cash and seeking i guess is addictive to them.
Be it a escort earning enough and then on seeking, Id say the average monthly wage for a seeking girl/escort is prob over 1300 tax free.

Add in their normal salary and they are earning a lot.
I was talking to one lady in our break, i was like so you work, thats enough to cover rent etc. What i give allowance wise is a bonus. She was like no. My wage is for savings, seeking is to pay bills.

She also said she wanted me to pay for her beauty treatments, eyebrows, massages self care. Expensive dresses and lingerie etc.
I told her to bugger off, i aint paying for you to look good for other men.

Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only   ReadyToPlay23


Be aware of this one, he/she will scan social media and try to match it with your phone number and she will try to blackmail you.

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only   ReadyToPlay23


Be aware of this one, he/she will scan social media and try to match it with your phone number and she will try to blackmail you.

Thanks for the heads up.

On closer inspection, the major red flag on this profile is all the images are low quality. What girl in her 20s has low grade selfies 😂 These are images lifted from the web I suspect.

Offline Jardent6

External Link/Members Only   ReadyToPlay23


Be aware of this one, he/she will scan social media and try to match it with your phone number and she will try to blackmail you.

Anyone who tries to blackmail you just say you’ll report them to the police . It is a crime. They want you to feel fear of being exposed and that’s what will drive you to meet their demands.

Offline CroPunter

Anyone who tries to blackmail you just say you’ll report them to the police . It is a crime. They want you to feel fear of being exposed and that’s what will drive you to meet their demands.

Yes I know, after I told this person that I will report them to the police, they deleted all screenshots from my social media sites. in WhatsApp and I just block her. I don't have anything on my SA that I would be ashamed of, and the conversation was polite.

And I know about Shannon Lee External Link/Members Only

Offline updownandaround


And I know about Shannon Lee External Link/Members Only

She looks like she took that 30K and spent it at McDonalds!

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only - Cuteusername

I know a lot of you aren't into the older ones but I don't discriminate. 😂 She came very very close to being a 10/10 in terms of shags. Very open minded so basically anything goes. Very average looking, quite tall and a decent body for her age. Well worth a looksee.

Offline Punting2022

Would you say 800 for a couple of hours is a rip off. Same girl said overnights at 1200.
Says shes in her overdraft

Offline Crockers

Would you say 800 for a couple of hours is a rip off. Same girl said overnights at 1200.
Says shes in her overdraft

Yep. I only pay btw £200-£300. However  I'm after a FWB rather than something purely transactional. If a girl likes me, and me her, they accept a lower offer, so the money for them is a 'nice to have'.

Having said all that, only one girl accepted £200.

However I will buy drinks, food, occasional dress and hotel costs so it could be £450-£500+ for it all.

A lot of these girls don't want overnighters as they want their own bed, can't sleep with another in the bed, or don't want to make an effort in the mornings.

Just my experience.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 12:51:14 pm by Crockers »

Offline NightKid

External Link/Members Only - Cuteusername

I know a lot of you aren't into the older ones but I don't discriminate. 😂 She came very very close to being a 10/10 in terms of shags. Very open minded so basically anything goes. Very average looking, quite tall and a decent body for her age. Well worth a looksee.

What's her asking or did you get a freebie?

Would you say 800 for a couple of hours is a rip off. Same girl said overnights at 1200.
Says shes in her overdraft

Clearly desperate then so I'd be on guard for a mugging never mind ripoff if you're as desperate as her  :bomb:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 01:22:59 pm by NightKid »

Offline updownandaround

What's her asking or did you get a freebie?

Cocktails and nibbles, she clearly wants something but she made no mention of it in the talking stages, or in person.

Offline NightKid

Cocktails and nibbles, she clearly wants something but she made no mention of it in the talking stages, or in person.

Got it, cheers 👍🏻

Offline SwenyTodd

I guess it really is, You can never have enough Money.
These girls love the cash and seeking i guess is addictive to them.
Be it a escort earning enough and then on seeking, Id say the average monthly wage for a seeking girl/escort is prob over 1300 tax free.

Add in their normal salary and they are earning a lot.
I was talking to one lady in our break, i was like so you work, thats enough to cover rent etc. What i give allowance wise is a bonus. She was like no. My wage is for savings, seeking is to pay bills.

She also said she wanted me to pay for her beauty treatments, eyebrows, massages self care. Expensive dresses and lingerie etc.
I told her to bugger off, i aint paying for you to look good for other men.

yeah lots of different stories for girls doing this which won't make the WI or not allowed crew happy as it'll go against there way of thinking:
 - i met one girl who did this to give her  confidence, she wasn't the most popular girl at uni despite being attractive and smart
 - another girl did it to help her with networking and meeting people in different jobs
 - majourity of women i've met aren't into drugs (may have tried it once but that's it)
 - most of them just like the thrill

Offline maybe

Curious, what does PPM mean? Is it one evening, 1day or 1hr, or is it dinner + drinks + as much sex as you can take after in one evening?

How does you quantify 400 per meet for the uninitiated? What 'could' you get?

Offline martini2429

Curious, what does PPM mean? Is it one evening, 1day or 1hr, or is it dinner + drinks + as much sex as you can take after in one evening?

How does you quantify 400 per meet for the uninitiated? What 'could' you get?

It's what ever you both agree to, some people like dinner and then back to the hotel, others just want straight to the hotel, you don't want to be paying £400 for 1 hour, some have had overnights for that amount, others 2-3 hours, if she quotes you a per hour fee then she is probably an escort, never pay for a social meet, by all means pay for any drinks or food, but if she says she wants x amount for a meet and greet just tell her no, someone I had met previously suddenly wanted £500 just for a lunch meet, I told her that wouldn't be happening, read as many seeking threads on here as you can, nearly all the areas have one and there will be a lot of advice on them which will help you.

 :drinks:

Offline CroPunter

Curious, what does PPM mean? Is it one evening, 1day or 1hr, or is it dinner + drinks + as much sex as you can take after in one evening?

How does you quantify 400 per meet for the uninitiated? What 'could' you get?

it is what you agree on, when I started with seeking I did fall into trap with some girls that they assumed that you can cum only once per meet. so make sure you communicate out all the things that are important for you.