Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca @ Divine Entertainment / Aberdeen  (Read 1322 times)

Offline bluetable

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only

Saw her tail end of last week, early evening. £120 for the "hour".  What a huge disappointment, really wish I hadn't.  Second letfdown in a row from Divine.

Start off with the good: smooth comms with Divine, quick callback from Bianca, perky and friendly on the phone, all sorted out for an early evening.  Divine sent the address by text, it's close to the Vue cinema, very exposed during the day, but you can cruise in easily enough because it's not locked.

Bianca herself is a lovely girl, 5'6" or so, very slim, dressed in leggings and a lacy bodysuit. Cracking tits and not an ounce of fat, toned, tanned, pretty face, very smiley, shaved pussy.  Hair down and nice minimal makeup.  Maybe a touch apple-shaped -- bigger top than bottom half, nice toned arse, but a little skinny down there.

Paperwork overwith and off with the clothes after a minute or two of idle chat, her telling me about her plans to go back to her own country on July 30th.  Light kissing, no tongue, not much enthusiasm. She does a weird thing where she keeps a gap between you and her bodies as she kisses, even when you try to get her close.

Started wanking me immediately, quite fast and vigorous, even despite being told to slow down and take it easy.  Then on with the jonny, tried ot manouvre me onto the bed for oral. Lots of hand action and no attention paid to the balls. Doesn't look at you unless you ask her to, and even then she's frantically focussed on fininshing you off.  Got her to ride me for a bit, she goes really fast and clenches her pussy really tight.  Saw where this was going and just let it happen, popped inside the first 10 min, she did a good job of riding through it and making sure it was a good one, then hopped off and wiped me off.

Immediately "what are your plans for rest of night?"  CLearly wants shot of me.  I answered, "To cum again, I can go another round at least."  She looks unimpressed, so I just kiss her a bit more, and she's straight back on my dick, tugging furiously.  She's sexy and young and pretty, so it comes back to life quite quickly, and I'm ready to go again.  She's straight on it with her mouth, furiously wanking me and sucking as hard as she can, obviously trying to get me off.  At this point it's just past 15 minutes in.  She's going so fast it's actually pushing me further away rather than closer to cumming.

I slow her down, kiss her some more, lying down, but she can't keep her hands off my dick. Looking at the watch it's not even 20 minutes by this point, and I'm resigned to this being poor.  I do want that second pop, so ask her to go on all fours, she doesn't really listen, so I flip her over, she gets the picture, and I start fucking doggy.  Again she's fucking like crazy, and there's a bad smell coming from down there, totally putting me off.

I stop, pull out, and go back to kissing her.  One my back and she's wanking me like mad, just going for it.  I lie there and let her, playing with her tits as she does.  She has to switch hands twice during the process, and by the time she gets me off the second time I'm dripping in sweat.  It's just before half-past and she's been wanking me furiously for nearly 10 minutes to get that second load out of me.  She keeps milking my cock like I tell her to, until I tell her to stop, then is immediately up to wipe me and her off.

She gets dressed back into her bodysuit and then back on with the leggins - presume she won't be washing before the next one?  I give up and get dressed too.  By that point I'm tired, sweaty, and downtrodden.  I leave, and I'm out over 35 minutes after I go in - a depressing tradition it seems based on my last Divine girl!

Overall super disappointing, been in that "why do I even both punting?" thinking pattern since.  Could have been a cracking punt.  Just a bit more care and less fury from her and I'd have proabbly been out after 45 minutes, two pops, and been walking on clouds - beautiful young girl, great body, but just wanted to process me as quick as possible. I guess maybe trying to get as much business and money as she can before she goes home, with no need to worry about longterm reputaiton.  Such a shame!  WOuld definitely think twice before using Divine again, since that's two of my last three that have been dreadful - a shame because Ellie and Alice both look good.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 06:55:39 pm by bluetable »

Online ik8133

Thanks for posting, I did fancy seeing her because of that bod, no way now though.

Offline spud jizz

was also seriously tempted but not now, shes got a hot bod thats for sure.

Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bluetable

Sorry guys, was gutted it turned out so bad because she really is hot as fuck, she's obviously just phoning it in now. Best off saving your cash for someone who will actually give decent service.

Online Davey Dykes

Just noticed we have a new indexing on members viewing the forums and saw this one.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=95371

Care to make any comment at all?

Offline bluetable

Just noticed we have a new indexing on members viewing the forums and saw this one.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=95371

Care to make any comment at all?
Ah -- just saw your reply, looks like they logged in this morning, must have seen this by now, but guess they don't want to engage or comment. A shame!

Offline bushman

I've never been impressed with the Devine girls.

Wonder if the OP received a threating phone call from Bianca or Devine about this review? On a previous occasion I made a remark about Bianca and her working during her period. Well guess who phone me, telling me to remove my comments.
She probably was used to getting her way seeing that she managed to get her AW verification picture removed on an earlier post - she tried to go indie before.

Online Davey Dykes

And reading this exact thread as I type.

I won't be holding my breath for a reply from them but happy to be proven wrong.

Offline DivineEnt

• Service Provider
I prefer a more dignified silence hence why I never reply to any reviews written but I do take them seriously, this site is a very important resource for providing us with vital knowledge. 

So I do thank you for the good and the bad feed back it's much appreciated.

Online Davey Dykes

Thanks for at least acknowledging.  :thumbsup: