Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lia @ Divine Entertainment Aberdeen  (Read 1094 times)

Offline bluetable

Link to profile:  External Link/Members Only

Got paid and had a real horn on, so booked an hour at the start of the week with Lia, made sure I was her first client of the day , wish I hadn't.  Worst punt I've had in year, very much the worst I've ever had with Divine in the ~10 years I've used them.

Start with the good:  smooth comms with Rachel as always, friendly, told me Bianca wasn't going to work for a while so settled for Lia.  Quick callback from Lia, English on the phone okay, got texted the address easy enough.  Just off King Street, easy enough to find, a little exposed but nothing to worry about really.

The meeting didn't start so great, Lia is quite pretty in teh face, but is a LOT bigger than the 8/10 it says on Divine's site, closer to a 12/14 than an 8/10.  Had girlfriends who were 8, much smaller than her, she's quite chunky, not fat, just chunky, bit of a belly.  No real effort with hair, tied up, facially okay.  Nice enough lingerie.

Services provided were kissing, OWO, and sex.  Doesn't do CIM, does COB at request.  Really not great at communicating, doesn't listen at all, and just goes for it hell for leather the whole time, clearly trying to make you pop as quick as possible.  Really frantic hand work whilst sucking my dick, very mechanical.  Tried to slow her down, wasn't listening at all, so went with it and popped inside her in doggy.  TOld her I expected a second round, tried to kiss for a bit, but she was straight back at it tring to get me up, again with frantic handjob.  Managed to get it up a second time, fucked in missionary, then popped inside her again.  She was straight up and out of there.

Ended up getting dressed and leaving after my second pop, was back on the street 25 minutes after I arrived, totally unsatisfied and regretting spending the money.  A shame, my other experiences with Divine have always been good and I expected this one would be too.

Offline spud jizz

Tia or Lia, who knows ?

did you complain to the hoors boss ?

Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bluetable

Tia or Lia, who knows ?

did you complain to the hoors boss ?
Ah fuck, made a complete arse of it, it should be LIA. not sure how I managed to repeatedly write "Tia", what a fucking idiot. I can't seem to edit but I reported to admin so hopefully he can fix my stupidity.

Didn't complain, didn't see the point, doubt it would make any difference. Kind of worried I'd get blackballed for it if I did. Probably should have tbh, even if it did have blowback. Really shitty service and felt really frustrated after it.

Offline spud jizz

Rachael used to be ok if ye telt her her girls where shite.

She cant really blacklist ye, just throw out yer sim out and start again.

Ye hive a punting sim, right ?
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bluetable

Rachael used to be ok if ye telt her her girls where shite.

She cant really blacklist ye, just throw out yer sim out and start again.

Ye hive a punting sim, right ?
Yep, got a punting sim so I could just change that, having a slow week I think, bit behind the times.
Might give her a quick call to let her know about how bad it was, especailly if she takes the feedback well.
Wonder if she reading UKP?

Offline DirtyHarry74

Rachel does take feedback - good or bad, check out the twitter feed for details - External Link/Members Only

Offline bushman

Sorry gents. I still need to write two negative reviews about Divine's "best" hoors.I now wish I have done it sooner maybe Lia would have given you better service.
One negative would be for Lia and one negative for Bianca. I did complain to the boss lady, but she only said that they realised the agency let me down. That's it nothing else said or offered :hi: