Thought I'd add a mini review here.
Wandered down Soho a few weeks back with the intent to punt. Haven't done so in years. Did a few dry runs beforehand to get a feel for it all, but decided to actually go through today. The intial plan was to head over to Greens Court but there were too many people around sat outside cafes and some young men loitering around Peter Street side, so decided against it. Downside of going during daytime I guess. Went instead towards Listle street. Had to walk back and forth, until I eventually popped into 4 listle street I believe, possibly 3. Went to the top floor and was greeted by the lady(the maid wasn't there) I believe called Katerina. Nice set of boobs and a great arse. Had a slight tan, so maybe Romanian or Brazillian, sadly forgot to ask. Possibly late 30s or early 40s. She wasn't completely my type face-wise, but didn't want to go back out in the drizzle and she was pretty enough so handed over the money and went for a 10 minute oral and postion. She was pretty enthuasastic throughout. Gotta say, as far as Soho punts go, she was very good. Obviously the experience was a little mechanical, but she didn't seem burnt out or cold. She even let me go over a little, by about four minutes or so I could finish. Overall, a good encounter. Had a quick friendly chat where she told me to see her again next week, so she works there every Wednesday atleast. As I went out, saw the maid and she already had a customer ready to go in and another was waiting, so looks like I got lucky as if went in 20 mins later she likely would've been busy for some time.