Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 2080574 times)

Offline markmamailrk20

Starting to feel like I'm talking to myself a bit here, though given the current state of Soho I can understand why. Anyhow, went round the flats yesterday (Sunday) and saw:

Greens Court: Aiysha, in see through blu-lingerie, and I almost stayed but was looking for someone bustier. Bianca - Was busy, but she's a reasonably attractive blonde 30something (iirc)
2 Lisle Street: Spanish Julia and Brazilian Sara (black hair, decent boobs, friendly). Almost stayed with the latter but stupidly thought I'd take a risk on a new girl at 52 Greek Street.
3 Lisle Street: Just got a loud "Busy!", but it's normally Italian Anna on a Sunday.
4 Lisle Street: Crazy Angela (just offers too many services that at Soho prices I personally think are a bit risky to indulge in), and I've forgotten who was at the bottom flat.
34 Romilly Street: English Nikita (same as English Nikki from a couple of weeks ago) and Sabrina.
52 Greek Street: Jessica - Covering for Tamara, Blonde, 30something, fairly cute so I stayed, but regretted doing so:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=428445.0

Hi mate, thanks for your updates I enjoy reading them! Great to see Brazillian Sara back love her silicone tits and she fucks like a rocket!

Offline joe diddley

Sadly 8 Greek Street is gone the owners sold the place and would suspect the same with Peter Street. Looks like some of 8 Greek Streets line up is now at Romilly Street

Just seen this. I haven't been to Soho in some while and have no learned that 8GS is closed. Really sorry to read this as I've had some super punts here in the past. I see that some of its staff are now at Romilly. I might just pop down there some time soon.

Offline haltron1991

Just wanted to pipe in and say I really appreciate the updates from everyone - I have been to anxious to try one myself just yet, but hope to some day before they’re gone.

Offline Cullen

Starting to feel like I'm talking to myself a bit here, though given the current state of Soho I can understand why. Anyhow, went round the flats yesterday (Sunday) and saw:

Greens Court: Aiysha, in see through blu-lingerie, and I almost stayed but was looking for someone bustier. Bianca - Was busy, but she's a reasonably attractive blonde 30something (iirc)
2 Lisle Street: Spanish Julia and Brazilian Sara (black hair, decent boobs, friendly). Almost stayed with the latter but stupidly thought I'd take a risk on a new girl at 52 Greek Street.
3 Lisle Street: Just got a loud "Busy!", but it's normally Italian Anna on a Sunday.
4 Lisle Street: Crazy Angela (just offers too many services that at Soho prices I personally think are a bit risky to indulge in), and I've forgotten who was at the bottom flat.
34 Romilly Street: English Nikita (same as English Nikki from a couple of weeks ago) and Sabrina.
52 Greek Street: Jessica - Covering for Tamara, Blonde, 30something, fairly cute so I stayed, but regretted doing so:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=428445.0

"34 Romilly Street - Sabrina (40's, decent enough body with big tits, but she's never come across as friendly with me) and Nikki (A new girl I'd not encountered before Nikki's quite like Louise, 40s, thin, English, super friendly like Louise, but I just didn't really fancy her)"

I'm listening, Josh!

Just to clarify, Nikki/Nikita is Louise. She changed her working name. I saw her recently. I will do my review of her soon, but it's worth pointing out for anyone's who's interested, that she's a squirter.

Offline joshwinkers

Hi mate, thanks for your updates I enjoy reading them! Great to see Brazillian Sara back love her silicone tits and she fucks like a rocket!

Thanks for that, annoyed that I didn't stay with Sara now, but I'll rectify that at some point this summer I'm sure.

"34 Romilly Street - Sabrina (40's, decent enough body with big tits, but she's never come across as friendly with me) and Nikki (A new girl I'd not encountered before Nikki's quite like Louise, 40s, thin, English, super friendly like Louise, but I just didn't really fancy her)"

I'm listening, Josh!

Just to clarify, Nikki/Nikita is Louise. She changed her working name. I saw her recently. I will do my review of her soon, but it's worth pointing out for anyone's who's interested, that she's a squirter.

Thanks for that too, and ha, that makes perfect sense - she's dyed her hair but she was so similar looking to Louise that I wondered if she had an all but identical sister!

Offline Stevelondon

Just wanted to pipe in and say I really appreciate the updates from everyone - I have been to anxious to try one myself just yet, but hope to some day before they’re gone.


Would that be anxious as in the fear of being seen walking into a walk-up ?


« Last Edit: April 30, 2025, 08:49:44 am by Stevelondon »

Offline haltron1991


Would that be anxious as in the fear of being seen walking into a walk-up ?

A little of that - though I'm from the states so I really have nothing to fear about being seen, and yes I know that that's silly. That combined with going into an unknown place where I'll run into unknown people, potentially may have to walk if the girl looks awful, potentially see other punters as well, has kept me away. But I do like reading about the experiences, and I'll certainly end up trying it at some point. I also do not love the idea of having to sit in a waiting room with other punters as we all wait to bang the same girl.

The first time I was in Amsterdam, it took me 3 days of walking back and forth in the RLD before I worked up the courage to see a girl on my last day there. Now that I'm over that, I was able to go multiiple times on my last trip - exposure therapy or something like that.  :wacko:

Offline joshwinkers

A little of that - though I'm from the states so I really have nothing to fear about being seen, and yes I know that that's silly. That combined with going into an unknown place where I'll run into unknown people, potentially may have to walk if the girl looks awful, potentially see other punters as well, has kept me away. But I do like reading about the experiences, and I'll certainly end up trying it at some point. I also do not love the idea of having to sit in a waiting room with other punters as we all wait to bang the same girl.

The first time I was in Amsterdam, it took me 3 days of walking back and forth in the RLD before I worked up the courage to see a girl on my last day there. Now that I'm over that, I was able to go multiiple times on my last trip - exposure therapy or something like that.  :wacko:

I wasn't quite that bad but the first time I went to a walk up I spent two hours walking around Soho beforehand, popping in to a sex shop every so often to help steady my reserve, and eventually went in to the one on Green's Court as it felt like the least public. Nowadays I still have a quick look around to make sure there isn't anyone I know, which seems stupid as it hasn't happened once in nearly three decades of punting, though I have occasionally bumped in to friends or colleagues in tube stations or other tourist-y places so I never feel 100% comfortable even now!

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Are you sure that Ruby is the same one who used to work at Romiley St? I am sure this new Roby is Brazilian and I wouldn't return. The original was Romanian and her service was on par with Scarlett and Roxy.
You’ve been here 6 years without a single contribution of a review, could you explain  please?

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Just seen this. I haven't been to Soho in some while and have no learned that 8GS is closed. Really sorry to read this as I've had some super punts here in the past. I see that some of its staff are now at Romilly. I might just pop down there some time soon.

3 years behind on the reviews matey, if you could explain please ?

Offline rebelscum

Jessica, the girl in joshwinkers' recent review below, now appears to have been added to the rota at 52GS, and works Sundays and Mondays.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=428445.0

Offline joshwinkers

Jessica, the girl in joshwinkers' recent review below, now appears to have been added to the rota at 52GS, and works Sundays and Mondays.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=428445.0

That's a real shame, I used to like seeing Tamara on lazy Sunday afternoons. I get that as with all escorts she might have had an off day / didn't like me for some reason, but the service was so poor that I'd be surprised if she ever matches the service Tamara or Adele provide.

Offline joe diddley

3 years behind on the reviews matey, if you could explain please ?

I've been reviewing Soho girls on this thread and contributing to it since page 2 matey if you care to look. I'm pretty much retired from the scene now owing to age though and have been for two or three years. Why don't you go through the many pages of this thread if you're in any doubt? I am sure that I've contributed a lot more to the collective knowledge of the Soho scene over time that you will ever do. Ask some of the old timers on here matey if you can't be arsed to verify this yourself. Hope that this doesn't sound too arsey, matey.

Offline rubandtuguk


Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
I've been reviewing Soho girls on this thread and contributing to it since page 2 matey if you care to look. I'm pretty much retired from the scene now owing to age though and have been for two or three years. Why don't you go through the many pages of this thread if you're in any doubt? I am sure that I've contributed a lot more to the collective knowledge of the Soho scene over time that you will ever do. Ask some of the old timers on here matey if you can't be arsed to verify this yourself. Hope that this doesn't sound too arsey, matey.

It does sound a bit arsey  :lol:

I ask everyone that gets behind on reviews the same thing, it’s not personal, please don’t take it as it is, I check login history, recent posts, comments about meets etc as a bare minimum.

I then ask a question, as I did above, it usually gets an answer and we are generally all good, no need to get out your pram about it.

So the boss says……

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members who do not contribute Reviews or whose accounts have become dormant may have their membership revoked.


There are exceptional occasions I agree where members have contributed loads to specific sections we deem bonus sections, like here and Europe punting, and their efforts are considered a good contribution to site, this is rare and most still get banned  :D

To confirm, this doesn’t mean that it meets the site rules set by the site owner, and it definitely shouldn’t mean other members should take this example as a contribution but I will put it too the boss and other moderators matey.

Offline Nz

JD is a legend  :hi:

I doubt anyone has been more helpful or informative on this website. Everyone should know about the JD rating scale?!

I don't know his age, but it's harsh to ban someone after years of contributing when you are no longer able to punt or circumstances prevent you from punting.

I would like to thank JD for sharing his knowledge and advice, it was invaluable when I was a newbie.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2025, 06:30:24 am by Nz »

Offline sasa1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 335
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about lack of reviews
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jaj909

Does anyone know the name of the very skinny Romanian girl (30's id say) with terrible teeth - today she was working at Green's Court on the top floor? I saw her a few months back on Lisle Street but never caught her name.

Offline joshwinkers

Last night Aishia was on the first floor at Green's Court, with a new girl I hadn't heard of before, "Brazilian Lora" on the top floor. No idea about today though.

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,076
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
JD is a legend  :hi:

I doubt anyone has been more helpful or informative on this website. Everyone should know about the JD rating scale?!

I don't know his age, but it's harsh to ban someone after years of contributing when you are no longer able to punt or circumstances prevent you from punting.

I would like to thank JD for sharing his knowledge and advice, it was invaluable when I was a newbie.

Take it up with the site owner if you have an issue, he states the rules members have to follow, moderators have the lovely job of making sure members follow the rules.

On this rare occasion the timer has been removed from him, after a discussion with the boss.

Offline Kozel

Does anyone know the name of the very skinny Romanian girl (30's id say) with terrible teeth - today she was working at Green's Court on the top floor? I saw her a few months back on Lisle Street but never caught her name.
Yes, I saw her on Sunday at Greens court. Her name is Aysha. Didn’t pay attention to her teeth though. She is very skinny and petite, but her ass is lovely. First I thought it will be a typical service from a Romanian girl, but I was wrong. She grabbed my dick and played with him until proper erection. And she does it properly, not with 2 fingers barely touching, but grabs just the way it should be. And doesn’t push you away once you finished. I was impressed to be honest and will return. She said she works Thursday till Monday.

Offline jaj909

Yes, I saw her on Sunday at Greens court. Her name is Aysha. Didn’t pay attention to her teeth though. She is very skinny and petite, but her ass is lovely. First I thought it will be a typical service from a Romanian girl, but I was wrong. She grabbed my dick and played with him until proper erection. And she does it properly, not with 2 fingers barely touching, but grabs just the way it should be. And doesn’t push you away once you finished. I was impressed to be honest and will return. She said she works Thursday till Monday.
Thanks for the info. She's a sweet girl, i may go back when ive seen few others from that area - anyone else from Soho you'd recommend on par with her?

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Yes, I saw her on Sunday at Greens court. Her name is Aysha. Didn’t pay attention to her teeth though. She is very skinny and petite, but her ass is lovely. First I thought it will be a typical service from a Romanian girl, but I was wrong. She grabbed my dick and played with him until proper erection. And she does it properly, not with 2 fingers barely touching, but grabs just the way it should be. And doesn’t push you away once you finished. I was impressed to be honest and will return. She said she works Thursday till Monday.

You’ve been here over 5 years without a review matey, could you explain why please

Offline JayEZ2K

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,960
  • Likes: 25
  •  
  • Reviews: 276
Yes, I saw her on Sunday at Greens court. Her name is Aysha. Didn’t pay attention to her teeth though. She is very skinny and petite, but her ass is lovely. First I thought it will be a typical service from a Romanian girl, but I was wrong. She grabbed my dick and played with him until proper erection. And she does it properly, not with 2 fingers barely touching, but grabs just the way it should be. And doesn’t push you away once you finished. I was impressed to be honest and will return. She said she works Thursday till Monday.
Do you remember how much you paid, and how long the punt was? Also, I think it would be worthwhile writing a short review, and just adding a few details (price, 10 minutes/20 minutes, etc).

Actually, could everyone start writing short reviews of your Soho Walkup punts? Thanks to ILO, I just realized that this might really help the Soho walkups by increasing exposure, and hopefully preventing their extinction.

If it's possible for use to use defunct AW numbers then we could also index the reviews together for specific SPs.

Offline Flows21

I'm no writer but I did leave a review for Samantha at 3 Lisle Street - Saturday, overall good service. I still haven't seen Italian Anna yet but someday.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=430362.new#new

Offline TDAF79

Chaps forgive me as this is probably covered elsewhere but my cursory check had no joy. Do prices vary from walk up to walk up or is it pretty standard? I'm assuming 15-30 mins is standard? Also, as a fairly wussy pu ter, how do you select the girls? Is it super awkward to walk?! I know full well they won't give a shit but that's not what my head would tell me. Also, is the routine pretty similar. ie go in, see the maid and then select or not?

As I said, sorry, super niave questions. I've been doing a few 15/30 min punts via VS near me but I'm often in central and never plucked up the bollocks to do a walk up.

Offline jaj909

Chaps forgive me as this is probably covered elsewhere but my cursory check had no joy. Do prices vary from walk up to walk up or is it pretty standard? I'm assuming 15-30 mins is standard? Also, as a fairly wussy pu ter, how do you select the girls? Is it super awkward to walk?! I know full well they won't give a shit but that's not what my head would tell me. Also, is the routine pretty similar. ie go in, see the maid and then select or not?

As I said, sorry, super niave questions. I've been doing a few 15/30 min punts via VS near me but I'm often in central and never plucked up the bollocks to do a walk up.

Im no expert on the walk-ups, been 4 times in total some time ago, but if im in the area (which isnt that often) i'll go and see who's working. My understanding is that yeah, your looking at 15-30 mins meets, unless you want to pay over the odds for 1 hour. Soho's appeal is that its convenient and charming - feels like a time-capsule from an earlier era of Soho. If you're looking for more than a pump and dump then maybe this will disappoint. Prices are around (irrc) £50-60 for 15 mins.
If you get the courage to walk up the sp will show you a menu with all the prices. I play it nervous and a little dumb  and when they open the door say clearly that i just want to know who's working - if the girl isnt busy they'll usually pull you inside to take a look if youre not familiar. Walking is a bit awkward but most of the time they say nothing, though ive had a few tuts and i think someone once slammed the door for effect. I bring a pair of sunglasses for the walk of shame on the way out, it'll do fuck all if someone i know sees me but it gives me an extra layer of imaginary protection from the tourists. I was pretty nervous at the start too and started with the the massage place on Newport court, then walk-ups on Lisle street - the ones on greens court are a bit too busy/near to shops for me, but i did visit once a year ago over Christmas and saw very rude but cute/hot romanian brunette. The Newport Court massage was a crap experience, but it was an icebreaker for my trepidation.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2025, 11:21:50 pm by jaj909 »

Offline Malvolio

Bear in mind there's a maid in these places, so the woman who opens the door isn't going to be the WG.

Offline jaj909

true, i forgot to say about the maid - they will answer the door and show you in (and they'll take a few quid or a fiver at the end)

Offline TDAF79

Cheers chaps. Sounds pretty daunting ha. Kind of feel I have to try it at least once though.

Offline Cullen

In Soho over the weekend and saw Thai Yo at 10 Little Newport Street. I've probably seen her more than any other girl in Soho, and while's she's on the Milfish side of things, she's got a tight petite body that girls half her age would kill for. Good submissive provider if that's your bag. A great plan B that I really should review one day (along with Nikita/Louise at 34 Romilly, Russian Sara at 2 Lisle St, and Albanian Aisha/Aysha at 1 Greens Court - all positive).

Also in Soho I saw Bulgarian Bianca at Romilly St, and Italian Amber at 2 Lisle St. Both on Friday, and both for the first and probably last time. Bianca said she worked before at one of the flats on Green's Court.

Also, I saw that Romanian Sonia/Sonya who used to work at 4 Lisle Street is now at Romilly Street top floor on a Friday. I don't know what name she uses there or what other days she works.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2025, 04:20:37 pm by Cullen »

Offline Cullen

Chaps forgive me as this is probably covered elsewhere but my cursory check had no joy. Do prices vary from walk up to walk up or is it pretty standard? I'm assuming 15-30 mins is standard? Also, as a fairly wussy pu ter, how do you select the girls? Is it super awkward to walk?! I know full well they won't give a shit but that's not what my head would tell me. Also, is the routine pretty similar. ie go in, see the maid and then select or not?

As I said, sorry, super niave questions. I've been doing a few 15/30 min punts via VS near me but I'm often in central and never plucked up the bollocks to do a walk up.

Generally, prices are £30 for sex or oral, £40 for both, and for ten minutes. Green's court charges £50 for sex and oral, while Little Newport Street is cheaper all around - £67 for 30 minutes compared to £95 elsewhere. £70 to £75 for 20minutes, generally for sex, positions, oral, RO, although it's worth checking with the girl.

When you get presented to the girl (and some do answer the door), just politely say you were looking for a different type or a different girl in particular. It's no big deal, as long as you're respectful about it.

Offline TDAF79

Amazing,  cheers chaps all great stuff.

Offline Cullen

I saw Adele for the first time in a couple of years, at 3 Lisle St on Tuesday, where she said she's only covering for Italian Anna. Things have changed somewhat since I last saw her. She's put on a fair bit of weight to the point where I didn't even recognise her when she opened the door to me. She's also put red streaks in her black hair. The service was ok, although she had her hand around my cock whilst fucking, and she told me to go easy because she was 'hurt' from earlier. What soured the experience slightly was post-punt, when I was chatting to her about where she works now (52 Greek St only), and when I last saw her blah blah, and she just opened to door to leave and told me to let the maid know when I was leaving! Both looks and service levels have dropped a couple of points for me.

I also saw Brazilian Bianca at 34 Romilly St on Tuesday. Billed as a new girl, I thought I'd give her a try. Nothing special, 40s, shirt and dumpy, black hair, I just asked for sex for £30. She looked familiar, but it was only when I started fucking her and she made this distinctive and unsexy groan that sounds lie a death rattle that I remembered who she was - Lydia from the Dominican Republic, who worked at 1 Greens Court! 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2025, 10:45:57 am by Cullen »

Offline rebelscum

I saw Adele for the first time in a couple of years, at 3 Lisle St on Tuesday, where she said she's only covering for Italian Anna. Things have changed somewhat since I last saw her. She's put on a fair bit of weight to the point where I didn't even recognise her when she opened the door to me. She's also put red streaks in her black hair. The service was ok, although she had her hand around my cock whilst fucking, and she told me to go easy because she was 'hurt' from earlier. What soured the experience slightly was post-punt, when I was chatting to her about where she works now (52 Greek St only), and when I last saw her blah blah, and she just opened to door to leave and told me to let the maid know when I was leaving! Both looks and service levels have dropped a couple of points for me.

I also saw Brazilian Bianca at 34 Romilly St on Tuesday. Billed as a new girl, I thought I'd give her a try. Nothing special, 40s, shirt and dumpy, black hair, I just asked for sex for £30. She looked familiar, but it was only when I started fucking her and she made this distinctive and unsexy groan that sounds lie a death rattle that I remembered who she was - Lydia from the Dominican Republic, who worked at 1 Greens Court!

Cheers for the info Cullen.  Was planning to see Adele and Tamara on a recent trip, but only managed to see Tamara.  Adele wasn't working any of the days I tried to see her.  Maybe I dodged a bullet by not seeing Adele though.  Shame if her service is slipping, she seemed like a sure thing in Soho, along with Tamara-hence my interest in her.   

Offline joshwinkers

I didn't really notice that Adele had put on that much weight (though it had been two years since I last saw her), but if she has I still found her very attractive and she was pretty great the last time I saw her back in February. That said I've had a great punt with someone one week, returned the next and found them to be nowhere as near as good / engaged, which ties in with something I've been unsure about to post, but I think it might be of interest to some on here. So, last weekend after a slightly rough run of punts I decided to see Louise / Nikita at 34 Romilly Street, who is someone I don't find that attractive, but the quality of her service was very high the last time, and I know she's received positive reviews on here.

This was a very different punt however. I opted just for oral (£30 + 3 for the maid), Nikita left and I stripped off, and it was only when she returned and undressed that she mentioned she'd dislocated her shoulder on Thursday, been released from hospital on Friday, and could only give blow jobs as she sat on the bed and I stood in front of her. To be honest I was a little put out, I'd been on my feet all day and was pretty tired, but by this point I'd paid and was naked and so gave it a go. And to be fair, it was a decent enough blowjob, but after about three or four minutes Nikita mentioned that I was almost out of time and should come quickly now. The clock on the wall wasn't working but I checked my phone after leaving, and well, maybe it had felt a long time for Nikita but it definitely wasn't. She gave me more head for a couple of minutes, tried wanking me off, but was obviously in pain with her shoulder, and by this point I felt that the whole thing was pretty bleak, and gave up trying to cum.

As I got dressed I (gently) suggested that she really shouldn't be working given her current situation, and she had a bit of a rant, saying that at her age she wouldn't be selling her body if she had any choice, had been working both Friday and Saturday from 10.30am for the past two days despite the pain she was in, and suggested that if I wasn't happy I could have left when she told me about her shoulder - though considering I'd paid and was naked I thought that was a bit rich. I did comment that I'm sure there were other jobs she could do, but she didn't agree, saying there weren't for anyone in her position, and prostitution was the only way she could make money, before giving me a terse apology and showing me the door.

I haven't put this in the review section as I think it's (hopefully) a one off, and that when her shoulder is back to normal her service will be return to the level it previously was. But I have to say the whole incident has made me feel ashamed to be a punter, if I'd known just how unhappy she was I'd never have stayed, and given the state of Soho it's really put me off going again. I'm not saying I never will (Tamara still receives positive reviews and I've enjoyed spending time with her a few times in the past) but I won't be doing so any time soon, and the whole experience was about as bleak as soho punting gets.

Offline Kozel

Do you remember how much you paid, and how long the punt was? Also, I think it would be worthwhile writing a short review, and just adding a few details (price, 10 minutes/20 minutes, etc).

Actually, could everyone start writing short reviews of your Soho Walkup punts? Thanks to ILO, I just realized that this might really help the Soho walkups by increasing exposure, and hopefully preventing their extinction.

If it's possible for use to use defunct AW numbers then we could also index the reviews together for specific SPs.

It was Friday evening.
I paid her £60 and asked £50 service plus £5 for the maid. When she returned into the room, she actually did bring me £5 change. I was surprised and gave it to her anyway.
Also I noticed in this forum mentioned that she is Albanian. She is Romanian definitely.
Regarding reviews, I try to leave messages in here when I can. Instead of reviews. But looks like I am being booted off this forum very soon :(.

Offline Kozel

You’ve been here over 5 years without a review matey, could you explain why please
I’m sorry for never leaving a review. To be honest, I rarely read anything on this site outside of the Soho thread. That’s exactly why, whenever I have even a small piece of information, I make sure to share it here. It’s a shame that this hasn’t been enough to meet the forum’s expectations, and it seems my account may soon be deleted

Offline maybe

This is still something I haven't tried. I strangely get pretty nervous when ever i walk past these doors, and they always seemed closed so I never take the leap .... I'm curious though, how do you find out who's inside? Do you just ask the maid and then walk out. The doors are quite discreet!

I just get these stupid visions of getting beaten up if walk in and then walk out if i'm only inquiring ....

Offline Chesterblurtage2017

It can be a little unnerving but the girls are there for your business so you are in control.

Yes the maid  will say who the girl is and sometimes the SP will answer the door herself. The maid usually gives you a vague description but you really need too see her yourself as the maid isn't going to try to put you off and sometimes the girl is not "all that".

Just have a look and if you are not interested in the girl you can lie and say that you are looking for Oral without or anal as those aren't services that you can find in Soho, so the girl will say no and you can leave without telling her your not interested.

You can just say not interested too as you are under no obligation to stay.

Do what's natural.

Offline akauya

I’m sorry for never leaving a review. To be honest, I rarely read anything on this site outside of the Soho thread. That’s exactly why, whenever I have even a small piece of information, I make sure to share it here. It’s a shame that this hasn’t been enough to meet the forum’s expectations, and it seems my account may soon be deleted

You can start reviewing your visits from the past six months, I wish more punters did. Finding useful Soho Walk-up information is much easier in the reviews section, as valuable details in this thread often get lost among countless posts filled with questions or off-topic chatter.

A few of us have already done proper reviews of our visits, and it really takes no more than five minutes to do. Once you've posted your review, you can come back here and share the link.

Offline lucasarts

Gone are the days where Roxy the queen of Soho was around, and now 8 Greek Street is gone too... Is Sabrina still around? I had the best convos with her while waiting to be smashed by Roxy. Any info on Roxy too? Did she ever come back?

Offline joshwinkers

Sabrina works at Romilly Street now, but I'm not sure which days. Roxy was always busy when I tried to see her in the past, and I'm pretty sure she hasn't been back in Soho in years and years now.

Offline Lush1pot

Walked past 2 lisle street today and sign on the door said Jade, didn’t have time to indulge. Anyone got any intel on her?

Offline markmamailrk20

hi all

any information on where i can find fake titted brazillain sarah please?

Offline Cullen

Before I forget, I saw Brazilian Katerina at 4 Lisle St recently. Never heard of her on here even though she says she's been there for 3 months, so took a punt, and she was worth it.

I'll do a review, along with Louise/Nikita, Russian Sara and Yo  soon. She works there tue, wed, thu. Very forthcoming girl.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2025, 04:18:56 pm by Cullen »

Offline Cullen

hi all

any information on where i can find fake titted brazillain sarah please?

Katerina told me she's no longer at 4 Lisle St.

She also said Crazy Angela from 28 Peter St is there at weekends.

Offline JohnHerts

What is the correct tip for a maid now please ? Has it gone from £2 to £5? That seems quite a jump

Offline JohnHerts

What is the correct tip for a maid now please ? Has it gone from £2 to £5? That seems quite a jump

Turns out £2 is still acceptable. At least at Lisle st.  Saw Nicole from Brazil and just offered
£2 coin and she didn’t argue.

Additionally I paid £40 for sex and bj. The girl was plump but not too fat, facially ok, punt was average