Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1386387 times)

Offline jaffacake

If it is the girl I am thinking of hats off to you for having the stomach to see it through, she is revolting  :hi:

It was the principle of the thing. Hopefully I'll not run into her again, even I have my limits.

Offline sohosuprise

+1 on Karina

Does anyone know if Zara is still in Greek street? She hasn't been there the last few times.
Banned reason: Reviving a 5 1/2 year old thread to leech.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ralhar

That's only the most extreme fluffiness. There are lesser manifestations.

and is banter and good humour a lesser manifestation?

should I be marching in there and throwing £22 in their faces then dragging the girl by her hair into the lair for a violent 3 minute hump to prove that i'm a man? some kind of tough guy?

nah mate I enjoy pretty young ladies far more than football or beer or hanging round with blokes... doesnt make me soft... doesnt mean any whore can fleece me... its not me going to the dives and wasting £22 on lube fucks... I know what I'm doing...

To be honest when I see guys spending more on their phones and internet connections than they do on a punt I have to question their sex drive...  and then they find the time to come online and complain that it was unsatisfactory... spending more time on an internet forum than they did with the girl...

its like eating a ginsters pasty on your lunch break isnt it... fulfills an urgent need at a negligible cost but you always end up wishing you hadnt done it... its much better to organise your cash and your time find somewhere nice and get a baguette instead.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 08:27:04 pm by ralhar »

Offline ralhar

Angel at Les Girls, circa 2000. Those were the days - not that it has any relevance to the point at issue :hi:

well I would question the input of somebody who has never punted a walk up or doesn't even punt and its still not really a walk up but the mention of that establishment gives you a pass as far as I'm concerned even despite the timeframe... I didn't know angel... did you know Gina or Lori? Was the location Blore Court? which one was angel?

doughslayer

doughslayer

So took a trip down to Soho today (Wednesday). Had in mind that I wanted to fuck Micky from Greens Ct, got there and she was not there, ok ill go for Roxy, she was not there either, ok ill try amanda - so went to 2 Lisle St and as i got there I saw a sign at the top floor saying 'Porsha'. She sounds new i thought to myself and before i could knock the girl and the maid walked out the door. "We're going to the downstairs flat" the maid bellowed. A short size 12 lightly tanned girl with short brown/blonde hair came out with a smile and invited me to join them downstairs, we got into the downstairs flat room and I saW that she was curvy with big boobs - not my type so I asked "Do you do kissing?"
"Yes" she said "with the 20 min service". I made my excuses and left but some of you will really like her, she said she was Bulgarian and reminded me of Zara in the looks department, same body type etc, but not for me.

I did return to lisle st after a wander to see if amanda had arrived upstairs but bizzarely both signs now said 'porsha' and when i walked up to the top flat and knocked no one answered.

the rest of soho was dead, so got to Bateman st and in desperation I walked up stairs to the flat that had been slammed in my face last week, fuck it I thought, i may have better luck today. was hoping to find lithuanian rebecca there as i have not seen her for ages. I knocked and a different maid to last week opened and let me in, I asked who was working and she said "Karina, new girl, she is nice, go straight in", she did not have to ask me twice. I walked in and waited and before long a sexy young size 6 romanian girl with long straight black hair walked in and gave me a shy smile, she had light pink lipstick on and her nose was the only feature that spoiled her face, however her boobs looked nice and pert and her tummy was model like flat, I instantly decided to stay.

So I lay on the bed as she got condom ready, she didnt remove clothes so i asked her to take off her top and she slid it down, took off her underwear and put the condom on. she had nice b cup pert boobs, not the biggest but nice and fresh with pink nipples. I asked her how old she was and she said 22. I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said "yes". i asked if he knew about her working and i think it was too much for her to understand, she spoke very limited english, i asked her where she was from and she said "Romania", nice to hear an honest answer for a change. anyway, she lay down and waited for me, i was expecting her to lube up but no sign of the lube, thats when i realised how new she was, i asked her if it was her first day and she held up two fingers after a bit of explaining from me, she said she worked weds and this was her second wednesday. I changed my mind about the sex and asked for bj, she pointed at the menu looking confused, i reassured her that I ONLY wanted bj and not sex as well,she smiled coyly and we swapped positions, she was gonna bend over the bed and suck me but i like them kneeling between my legs and motioned for her to come down there and she did. Her bj was rubbish, she sucked ever so lightly and didnt go deep, but I could tell it was inexperience as opposed to her not putting her all into it, i looked at her pink painted nails as she held my dick with her left hand and bobbed her head up and down, stopping casually to flick her long black hair back that had come undone because of the head movement. I cupped her boobs and guided her head up and down my shaft, as I was about to come I let her know and exploded in the rubber in her mouth, she pulled away too quick and shyly smiled at me, unaware that a girl has to finish a man off properly when giving head.

I watched her put her clothes on, her body was just how i like it, nice and tight, i now wished that i had fucked her but i try not to do that too much in soho because of the risk of HIV/AIDS.

Give her a go guys, she is very quiet and coy, part of the attraction for me, i dont like the crazy angela types, they're not feminine enough for me, toomanly in their attitude, thats not how sex is supposed to be for me. If anyone liked rebecca or micky, you will like her.

Oh one more thing i noticed when i was playing with her body that she had a tattoo on her left wrist that said 'Nicoletta' I asked her if that was her real name but she said "My mum".

Here is what the sene looked like today (Wednesday)

Bateman St - Kate Moss looking lazy eyed EE called Nelly/Karina (UF)
2 Lisle St - bulgarian size 12 Porsha (LF)/Upper floor sign bizzarely also said 'Porsha' but it was closed despite it being 2pm
34 romilly - jenny/monica
newport ct - petra/sacha
2 greens ct - skinny pale tall EE christina/Poppy
Greek st - Kate/Mia 

« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 09:27:45 pm by doughslayer »

Offline od13218

New girl at top floor Bateman St today, karina, 22 yr old slim size 6, b cup boobs, catwalk model body, brand spanking new, doesnt even put lube on as she is so wet behind the ears, very quiet calm demeanour, kind of like the subservient thais, she only works weds she told me in her limited English and she started last weds, so this is her second day. if anyone is down there she is worth a try. long black hair and pretty.
Thanks for the tip! Do you mean she is Thai herself or just like them in demeanour?

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the tip! Do you mean she is Thai herself or just like them in demeanour?
He says she's from Romania

Offline Cesare Borgia

Karina -- "a sexy young size 6 Romanian girl with long straight black hair".

Offline od13218

Karina -- "a sexy young size 6 Romanian girl with long straight black hair".
Thanks- though as you see there was no reference to her nationality in the post I quoted. I guess he edited it later.

Offline Momo7

Today Berwick st UF some new girl Tina big breasts and belly didnt stay.... Romelly st LF Polish Casandra blonde slim very  good looking didnt stay shes bit cold..... Roxy is not working today.... this is my 4th time Im trying to see Roxy.....

Offline Cesare Borgia

Today Berwick st UF some new girl Tina big breasts and belly didnt stay.... Romelly st LF Polish Casandra blonde slim very  good looking didnt stay shes bit cold..... Roxy is not working today.... this is my 4th time Im trying to see Roxy.....

Did she have long black hair? Maybe Bulgarian Tina decamped from Romilly Street.

Offline Momo7

Did she have long black hair? Maybe Bulgarian Tina decamped from Romilly Street.

Yes long black hair

Offline ralhar

yeah its the same tina she was there a couple of sundays ago...

Rossb1973

she had light pink lipstick on and her nose was the only feature that spoiled her face

But what about her pussy?

poseidon

Indeed it is Bulgarian/Romanian Tina from Romilly Street. Someone else said a few weeks back that she started working in Berwick Street thurs. According to flying scotsman, she's still doing mon, sat, and sun at Romilly.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:34:30 pm by poseidon »

doughslayer

theseeker1234

"Do you do kissing?" "Yes"

I assuming that you said 'Do you do kissing' as a way of leaving but can you imagine if she said yes for both the ten minutes and 20 minutes. What would you have done? Lol

I watched her put her clothes on, her body was just how i like it, nice and tight, i now wished that i had fucked her but i try not to do that too much in soho because of the risk of HIV/AIDS.

I understand why you did not have sex I probably would have done the same. Since she did not use lube you risk the condom breaking especially if she did not hold the the top bit of the condom properly to release the air and the friction from the sex could tear the condom. It might not matter in your personal life if you have a girlfriend but in Soho in matters lol.

I use to think people did not care about their sexual health when it came to sex and after joining the site I realise that all the people on this SITE at least play it safe. Every comment I have read people are playing it safe using condom for oral. You can never be too safe especially in Soho. If only that would transfer to the real world by that I mean when someone is not punting and they meet a girl in a club.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 11:09:47 pm by theseeker1234 »

theseeker1234

I let her know and exploded in the rubber in her mouth, she pulled away too quick and shyly smiled at me, unaware that a girl has to finish a man off properly when giving head.

Lol so inexperienced.  :D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 11:11:10 pm by theseeker1234 »

lndn1904

There used to be a place on Wardour street right near the Vietnamese restaurant and opposite from Costa. I`ve been there before and just happened to be in the area few months ago but it seemed to be closed. Does anyone know what happened to it or any of the women working there?

poseidon

There used to be a place on Wardour street right near the Vietnamese restaurant and opposite from Costa. I`ve been there before and just happened to be in the area few months ago but it seemed to be closed. Does anyone know what happened to it or any of the women working there?

A bunch of walkups got shut down after the December 2013 police raids, including Wardour Street and 41 Frith Street. I imagine many of the girls got deported or they switched to one of the remaining walkups.

Today:
Newport court - Nicky and Aida
Greek St - Lily and Kate (no Roxy)

doughslayer

I assuming that you said 'Do you do kissing' as a way of leaving but can you imagine if she said yes for both the ten minutes and 20 minutes. What would you have done? Lol

I understand why you did not have sex I probably would have done the same. Since she did not use lube you risk the condom breaking especially if she did not hold the the top bit of the condom properly to release the air and the friction from the sex could tear the condom. It might not matter in your personal life if you have a girlfriend but in Soho in matters lol.

I use to think people did not care about their sexual health when it came to sex and after joining the site I realise that all the people on this SITE at least play it safe. Every comment I have read people are playing it safe using condom for oral. You can never be too safe especially in Soho. If only that would transfer to the real world by that I mean when someone is not punting and they meet a girl in a club.
If she said yes to both then I'd have to just say no thanks, it's happened before, I've asked for anal because I didnt like the girl and she said yes!

Yep the lube thing and just the general soho thing worries me, I suppose im a bit of a hypocrite as I worry about those things but then still punt, rarely do I have sex with a girl though, she has to be really really nice looking, where my dick then takes over my brain lol
As for everyone taking precautions you have no clue lol. A while ago there was this girl called Anna and she was doing bj w/out condoms and most of the guys on the other site which I joined from were lining up! scroll back a couple of years and guys on there licked soho girls out too - disgusting (on a soho girl) and stupid at the same time. Haven't heard from those guys in a while, maybe it went out of fashion to eat out prostitutes or maybe they died? who knows.

Offline Liverpool

If you mean the massage parlour on the second floor, that closed down. A shame as they offered OWO and CIM as extras after the massage.

lndn1904

If you mean the massage parlour on the second floor, that closed down. A shame as they offered OWO and CIM as extras after the massage.
yeah thats the one i was on about. shame as you said. I prefer a massage and obviously few extras rather than just straight sex, and that place offered the best in that area. at least from the few places i`ve been too. For example when i saw it was closed i went to the place right opposite and it was just a rushed HE, got no fun from it.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 07:18:56 am by lndn1904 »

CityboyLondon

If she said yes to both then I'd have to just say no thanks, it's happened before, I've asked for anal because I didnt like the girl and she said yes!

Yep the lube thing and just the general soho thing worries me, I suppose im a bit of a hypocrite as I worry about those things but then still punt, rarely do I have sex with a girl though, she has to be really really nice looking, where my dick then takes over my brain lol
As for everyone taking precautions you have no clue lol. A while ago there was this girl called Anna and she was doing bj w/out condoms and most of the guys on the other site which I joined from were lining up! scroll back a couple of years and guys on there licked soho girls out too - disgusting (on a soho girl) and stupid at the same time. Haven't heard from those guys in a while, maybe it went out of fashion to eat out prostitutes or maybe they died? who knows.

lol I doubt theyve died from eating some pussy mate, chances of hiv from oral are pretty much zero, even unprotected sex ( which Id never condone with a WG ) carries a risk of about 1/1000 if the girl is HIV positive, yes thats 1 in every 1000 bareback encounters with a HIV positive woman.
Its good to be cautious but hiv is hardly ever transmitted from hetro vaginal sex, anal sex, a different matter.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 12:08:21 pm by CityboyLondon »

doughslayer

lol I doubt theyve died from eating some pussy mate, chances of hiv from oral are pretty much zero, even unprotected sex ( which Id never condone with a WG ) carries a risk of about 1/1000 if the girl is HIV positive, yes thats 1 in every 1000 bareback encounters with a HIV positive woman.
Its good to be cautious but hiv is hardly ever transmitted from hetro vaginal sex, anal sex, a different matter.

External Link/Members Only
I know but there's a host of other goodies that these guys don't write about after their visits. Such as syphilis in their throat and oral gonorrhea, no thanks!

CityboyLondon

Guys can someone help me out here please, I havent been to a soho walkup since a drunken night about 3-4 years back. Is it just sex and bj thats on offer on could I for example go and get myself a toy show or mutual masterbation?
Sometimes I just like to watch and play

Cheers fellas

Offline daveangel100

Went to 3 Lisle Street today and saw Anna. She 's around 5'5 blonde hair and a perfect slim figure (in my opinion). Stayed for sex which was unhurried and enthusiastic. She is really friendly and I'll be returning. She only works Sundays. Maid in the flat is also nice. Highly recommended.

Offline Miscm123

Ah, the (in)famous filthy Anna.  Both filthy in the sense that she let me fist her, and filthy in the sense that she gave me an STI...

doughslayer

Ah, the (in)famous filthy Anna.  Both filthy in the sense that she let me fist her, and filthy in the sense that she gave me an STI...
I salute your honesty, there needs to be more awareness about these dangers.

theseeker1234

As for everyone taking precautions you have no clue lol.

Fair enough as I recently joined this site the posts I have read only go back of a few months. After reading the comment above and also about how the guys were lining up to have OWO and RO with a soho girl I suspect you are right. I suspect if it was on offer most people would do it. I personally would never do it like you I am overly cautious even when I meet a girl in a bar. I even strapped up even when she giving me a BJ. I guess I like my health lol.

Ah, the (in)famous filthy Anna.  Both filthy in the sense that she let me fist her, and filthy in the sense that she gave me an STI..
I too admire your honesty.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 12:44:57 pm by theseeker1234 »

Offline ralhar

Guys can someone help me out here please, I havent been to a soho walkup since a drunken night about 3-4 years back. Is it just sex and bj thats on offer on could I for example go and get myself a toy show or mutual masterbation?

Cheers fellas

you can but the girls capable or willing of doing any convincing acting  or role play are few and far between now... in fact i don't even know who to recommend... you might get a decent toy show from one of the more popular girls but go to a dive and she will take your money and then give you an embarrassing couldnt give a fuck half assed effort...

Offline xa2xie

Saw Lisa 70a Berwick UF Saturday.
She says normally work Sunday, Monday. Saturday she just cover someone for a few week.

Lisa speak very well English, i thought she is english but I was wrong. Lisa is relatively tall, late 20, friendly, nice boobs. Though she don't allow sucking her tits which is a bit negative for me. Lovely personality but that's not what I'm looking for in Soho. I'd rate her 7/10 over my Soho experiences.

Offline Alberich

I can empathise with you. I have ED that prevents penetrative sex, and it's easier for me to just watch and get off that way.
My first and last visit to a soho walk up was in January this year to a lady called Sabrina in Greens Court. It was a total waste of money (£55, from recollection) because she just refused to show me anything exciting.
So if anyone out there has any recommendations, I'd love to give it another try.

Ta!

CityboyLondon

you can but the girls capable or willing of doing any convincing acting  or role play are few and far between now... in fact i don't even know who to recommend... you might get a decent toy show from one of the more popular girls but go to a dive and she will take your money and then give you an embarrassing couldnt give a fuck half assed effort...

Cheers mate, guess its a game of chance then, Ive had a toy show this a couple of indies before and it went well but sohos just so easy to pop to on your lunch!

CityboyLondon

I can empathise with you. I have ED that prevents penetrative sex, and it's easier for me to just watch and get off that way.
My first and last visit to a soho walk up was in January this year to a lady called Sabrina in Greens Court. It was a total waste of money (£55, from recollection) because she just refused to show me anything exciting.
So if anyone out there has any recommendations, I'd love to give it another try.

Ta!
I get what you mean, I dont have ED fortunately but something turns me on just watching a girl play, I ideally like to finish over their body after so again, not sure theyd allow this in soho but money talks I guess!

Offline Liverpool

Saw Lisa 70a Berwick UF Saturday.
She says normally work Sunday, Monday. Saturday she just cover someone for a few week.

Lisa speak very well English, i thought she is english but I was wrong. Lisa is relatively tall, late 20, friendly, nice boobs. Though she don't allow sucking her tits which is a bit negative for me. Lovely personality but that's not what I'm looking for in Soho. I'd rate her 7/10 over my Soho experiences.

Lisa is in her 30's. She's been at 70a for ages.

Offline ralhar

Cheers mate, guess its a game of chance then, Ive had a toy show this a couple of indies before and it went well but sohos just so easy to pop to on your lunch!

no not a game of chance mate... that will lead to disappointment... 70a is probably the best place to go... that russian selina puts on an act and gives a good service so give her a spin...

Offline Slartysmith

Yesterday (Tuesday)

This was quite an early tour in my lunch break but I hope the closed ones are just because of late arrivals rather than being permanent.  Can anyone tell me otherwise?

8 Greek St   Lily and Kate
2 Lisle St     Roxy  Selina
18 newport   Nicky  Thai
34 Romilly    Alexandra upstairs.  Downstairs seemed closed
70a Berwick  Kay (English) and another Selina
2 Greens Court LF had big 'closed' sign.  UF said 'open' but didn't give any details as to who was there.

According to fscotsman.wordpress.com/soho-walk-ups/ Kay should be at 1 Greens Ct.  Has this also closed down?  I didn't notice whether the door was open and I vaguely remember someone posting here about it not being open.

doughslayer

Woke up with a boner today cos I wanted to do what I didn't last week and that was to fuck the sexy new Karina in Bateman St.

Made my way down to upper floor Bateman St and was just beaten by a small jewish chap in front of me, was hoping that he would stop at the lower floor but the stingy big nosed bastard went up stairs, he knocked and was let straight in. I gave it ten seconds before knocking, to my surprise big nose popped out and walked past me, he obv didn't have good taste.

I was let in to see the delectable doe eyed Karina, she looked every bit as enticing as last week, catwalk figure awaiting me. I was also met by the same quiet demeanour that she displayed last time, I went for sex with positions, oh yes today I was not only going to get my dick wet by also do it in various positions, I had been dreaming of this shit since last week. [Removed by admin on request of poster - 26/05/2016]

So anyway, she walked over to get a condom, I stripped off and walked up to her, she had trouble putting the rubber on, as she was still obv inexperienced, I helped. she then took off her panties and lay on the bed. Oh no, you're not gonna get away that easily I thought to myself, I asked her to remove her top and she pulled it down to reveal her gorgeous B cup breasts with pink nipples. I climbed on top and asked her how old she was "22" she said, the same as last time, I asked her where she was from, "Romania" she said, once again same as last time. I respect her for being honest.

I parted her legs and put myself inside, she clammed up her legs to avoid me going deep, so I adjusted myself higher, her grip loosened & we did it like that for a minute or two, after that I turned her on her side, put one leg above my head and went at it, she felt nice but was still passive. So I asked her to come on top of me, she dutfully did as she was asked and started bouncing up and down on me, after a while I held her still and started fucking her from underneath, that's when I started to hear her moan, first she was sighing, trying to hide it but as I banged away she started to moan, fearful that I was gonna come I stopped and asked her for doggy, we did it like that but she was mute again, although I caught her looking at herself in the mirror intensely, after a while I pulled her down over the edge of the bed and put her hands behind her back as if I was arresting her and banged away till I came.

I watched her get changed and she looked fucking sexy, I can't believe that big nose walked out on her, probably wanted a free shag, cheap penny pinching git, I know his kind.

Recommended if you want to experience a newbie, but get in there fast, she is fucking around and I think it's a matter of time before she gets caught and sacked. Get her in cowgirl and if you hit it right she will moan, other than that I couldn't get a peep out of her. Another point to note, she did not put my dick in at all, every time I had to do it, I don't have much experience with sex in Soho, is this how it is?

She works Wednesdays only, top floor Bateman.

Other venues today (Wednesday).

2 Lisle St - Julia LF/Selina UF
Newport Ct - Petra/Tina

Offline socks

Not sure sharing indiscretions on this thread has done anyone any favours...?

Offline ralhar

yeah no need to mention that... should be removed in some way.

jjjim

Was in Soho today and the maid told me Lithuanian Rebecca has retired. Don't know when as I haven't looked for her since the end of last year.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:42:44 pm by jjjim »

Offline ProtocolDroid

a small jewish chap

the stingy big nosed bastard went up stairs

big nose popped out

big nose walked out on her, probably wanted a free shag, cheap penny pinching git, I know his kind

Really?? This is a forum about punting; I don't think your review gains much by showing off your racial/ethnic prejudices :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:03:16 pm by ProtocolDroid »

Offline claretandblue

Not sure sharing indiscretions on this thread has done anyone any favours...?
+1 I don't see how anything good for her or us punters can come of mentioning that information

Offline socks

+1 I don't see how anything good for her or us punters can come of mentioning that information
He could have shared it via PM to anyone who was interested in say "the little curiosity".  It's bugged me so reported the post in the hope that admin can "tidy" it up a bit.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:35:57 pm by socks »

Offline claretandblue

He could have shared it via PM to anyone who was interested in say "the little curiosity".  It's bugged me so reported the post in the hope that admin can "tidy" it up a bit.
We saw this previously on a greater scale from the unpleasant and now banned poster "deviant" ,it would be naive to think those controlling the walk ups don't view this thread

doughslayer

Shit, I feel bad now. I only put it in as I haven't witnessed that before. It won't let me remove it, can an admin please remove that paragraph?

Offline socks

Shit, I feel bad now. I only put it in as I haven't witnessed that before. It won't let me remove it, can an admin please remove that paragraph?
Fair play. Click the report post link on your write up and you can let admin know. I have already but a request from the actual poster can't do any harm.