Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1387205 times)

Offline russell sprout

My experience yesterday was that it was very easy money for her. Lay back, open legs, look at me and say the odd dirty thing until I finished pumping! In my "proper" punts they have to do much more!
Not that easy when you have to cover the 350 quid day rent. You need to do a lot of 22 quid fucks to cover that before you actually make any money. On a bad day a girl might only make £100 after she's paid her costs. £100 for being fucked all day. That said, the good ones can make a load of money.

theseeker1234

Not that easy when you have to cover the 350 quid day rent. You need to do a lot of 22 quid fucks to cover that before you actually make any money. On a bad day a girl might only make £100 after she's paid her costs. £100 for being fucked all day. That said, the good ones can make a load of money.

A think they make a little more then that if a WG starts work at 10am and if we assume that she finishes at 9pm that is a total of ten hours then she can make quite a bit more then a 100 pounds even on a shitty day assuming she manages her time effectively.

WORST CASE   :angry:
============

If we assume that each punter pays a minimum of twenty quid for straight sex and is allocated fifteen minutes (not taking into account those who are paying for twenty minutes or an hour). So the total time used by the punter is 10 minute for sex.  A minute which includes him handing over the money plus a tip for the maid plus the time the WG leaves the room to hand over the money to the maid plus the time it takes the punter to get undress. If we further assume that the WG takes two minutes to get him hard that leaves eight minutes for sex and then an extra two minute to clean up and get dressed. That gives each punter fifteen minutes in total.

Assuming that is punter pays twenty pounds and takes fifteen minutes then she would have made eighty pounds in one hour. If we exclude two hours from her working time to say that includes the time she takes for her lunch, goes to the toilet, general takes a rest because she is too sore and times where there are no punters because it is quiet. That still leaves her with 8 hours of working time. Assuming she has a total of four clients every hour at twenty pounds then in eight hours she would made 80*8 = 640 pounds. If we then subtract 350 for the rent she is then left with a profit of 290 pounds for the day and considering the maid makes eight pounds an hour she would have made 64 pounds in eight hours (minimum wages is now 7.20 and some one who works eight hours makes 57.6).

If she works three days week and makes 640 pounds a day then she would have made 1920 pounds and after rent for three days has been paid she is still left with 870 pounds  :yahoo: and the maid would made 192 pounds  :yahoo: for sitting on her ass watching telly and opening the door. Not bad for three days work for either of them.

And that is off course on a worse day. If you do the calculating when she make 30 pound an hour, and she works five days a week (because she popular) 9 hours instead of eight because she bombarded with clients it will be a lot higher or on.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 04:15:10 pm by theseeker1234 »

theseeker1234

To ensure that she makes her quota she has to ensure she has a minimum of four clients waiting at any one time. If the maid turns down a client by telling them to come back in fifteen minutes then they would either go downstairs or upstairs to another room. If she really popular they would probably come back but mostly likely they would go to another room is what I would do. In short on a worst day she has to see 32 punters to make the money describe above.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 04:27:55 pm by theseeker1234 »

Offline ralhar

the names used to be at the entrance visible from the street at most places (not all)... the council and the police put a stop to that at some point a few years back as part of their general oppression... then the signs moved inside where you actually had to step in to see...

the reason for no name or a different name or the wrong name on a sign is to get you through the door...

some places like newport court and greek street where you can see the name from the street are bending the rules a bit and apparently getting away with it...

seekers post is too long for me to read and the old "how much they make" discussion is never ending and always inconclusive but for a girl to come away with zero or be in debt after a shift is a very real and possible scenario...

the reason many of these girls work soho is because it is very easy for them to just turn up and work... no need to make any of their own arrangements regarding the venue or advertising... for a young girl in a foreign country this is very attractive despite the high rent...

as someone pointed out most services are really quite basic and "vanilla" and officially "with" (certain girls may choose to up sell to "owo" not that common but not unheard of)- agencies and brothels may pressure for more exotic and demanding performance (OWO / anal / whatever)

another important factor is that they feel safe (or safer) because there is a maid (and even a panic button in some rooms) and it is legal because there is one girl to a room etc... also not so relevant now but in the past soho and shepherd market were integrated communities... in other words all the businesses sexual or otherwise would look out for each other and come to each others aid when something went down...

as for the old "all she does is open her legs" argument if that was true we wouldnt need forums to discuss where to get a good service.

somebody shout if they see nadia this weekend please. thanks.

theseeker1234

seekers post is too long for me to read

Fair enough but I counted the number of lines on my post and it is 16 lines plus the heading 15 lines minus the heading. I counted the number of lines on your post and it is 15 lines it just not concentrated but 15 lines just the same. So hmm if my post is too long what does that say about yours.

Boy you wish you counted the lines to your post before you made your comment lol....
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 08:04:36 pm by theseeker1234 »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

and it is legal because there is one girl to a room etc

The last time I looked, a brothel is not only two or more girls working at a premises on one day, it's more than one girl working at any premises over any number of days. By that measure walk-ups would only be legal if a given flat were exclusively worked by one WG.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

the names used to be at the entrance visible from the street at most places (not all)... the council and the police put a stop to that at some point a few years back as part of their general oppression... then the signs moved inside where you actually had to step in to see...

the reason for no name or a different name or the wrong name on a sign is to get you through the door...

some places like newport court and greek street where you can see the name from the street are bending the rules a bit and apparently getting away with it...

seekers post is too long for me to read and the old "how much they make" discussion is never ending and always inconclusive but for a girl to come away with zero or be in debt after a shift is a very real and possible scenario...

the reason many of these girls work soho is because it is very easy for them to just turn up and work... no need to make any of their own arrangements regarding the venue or advertising... for a young girl in a foreign country this is very attractive despite the high rent...

as someone pointed out most services are really quite basic and "vanilla" and officially "with" (certain girls may choose to up sell to "owo" not that common but not unheard of)- agencies and brothels may pressure for more exotic and demanding performance (OWO / anal / whatever)

another important factor is that they feel safe (or safer) because there is a maid (and even a panic button in some rooms) and it is legal because there is one girl to a room etc... also not so relevant now but in the past soho and shepherd market were integrated communities... in other words all the businesses sexual or otherwise would look out for each other and come to each others aid when something went down...

as for the old "all she does is open her legs" argument if that was true we wouldnt need forums to discuss where to get a good service.

Nadia is away for another 2 weeks so i've heard, not sure who else i'd choose at the weekend to be honest.

Offline Liverpool

A Soho WG pays £390 rent, equivalent to three three hour bookings. On a quiet day it is not uncommon for a girl to come away with nothing. Even the most popular girls struggle with coming away with money in their pocket.

Offline Uncle Albert

A Soho WG pays £390 rent, equivalent to three three hour bookings. On a quiet day it is not uncommon for a girl to come away with nothing. Even the most popular girls struggle with coming away with money in their pocket.
I struggle to believe this ! I dont doubt that the girls are expected to pay heavily for the privilege of using the rooms but there is no way the maids can send girls home with nothing after working that many hours!
I suspect the total for each day is divied up proportionately !

Offline russell sprout

I struggle to believe this ! I dont doubt that the girls are expected to pay heavily for the privilege of using the rooms but there is no way the maids can send girls home with nothing after working that many hours!
It really isn't. Each girl is a "freelancer".

Offline joe diddley

Thanks for clarifying chaps. Always nice to know who you've lost your load up! As mentioned I enjoyed her. Is she par for the soho course or did I get a touch of beginners luck?

Experiences and perceptions will of course vary but I thought Selina offered a very average, even below par experience for Soho when I saw her for the first time on Tuesday. Out of 21 women I've seen in Soho in the last two years I'd definitely put her in the bottom 25% on performance criteria. Should have tried Mia who was at 8 Greek Street (whom I've yet to see) or given Julia there a chance to redeem herself after a disappointing second punt following a very good first one with her. Both were at number 8 on Tuesday, wiki-watchers.

I know Selina has some fans here but I thought she was at best average to be honest. I find 70a Berwick Street more rushed than number 8 or 2 Greens Court (two of the better establishments) but I do like English Lucy there. Also like Nadia who works there but have only seen her when she was at Romilly Street. Selina tells me that she does the Upper Flat at 70a on Tuesdays and Wednesdays but I won't be going back. Guessing that it was Luna who was in the Lower Flat but she was occupied.

Offline claretandblue

Experiences and perceptions will of course vary but I thought Selina offered a very average, even below par experience for Soho when I saw her for the first time on Tuesday. Out of 21 women I've seen in Soho in the last two years I'd definitely put her in the bottom 25% on performance criteria. Should have tried Mia who was at 8 Greek Street (whom I've yet to see) or given Julia there a chance to redeem herself after a disappointing second punt following a very good first one with her. Both were at number 8 on Tuesday, wiki-watchers.

I know Selina has some fans here but I thought she was at best average to be honest. I find 70a Berwick Street more rushed than number 8 or 2 Greens Court (two of the better establishments) but I do like English Lucy there. Also like Nadia who works there but have only seen her when she was at Romilly Street. Selina tells me that she does the Upper Flat at 70a on Tuesdays and Wednesdays but I won't be going back. Guessing that it was Luna who was in the Lower Flat but she was occupied.
I saw Mia the other week,looks like a drowned rat,I walked  :hi:

Offline socks

Experiences and perceptions will of course vary but I thought Selina offered a very average, even below par experience for Soho when I saw her for the first time on Tuesday.
Perhaps she'd had such a good seeing to from yours truly that she just couldn't get it going the rest of the day  :lol: :lol: :lol: TBH that's about as likely as Sam Allardyce being granted the freedom of Newcastle  :(

Offline sohosuprise

Does anyone know if 52 Zara is still about? She wasn't there again today :(
Banned reason: Reviving a 5 1/2 year old thread to leech.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ralhar

Fair enough but I counted the number of lines on my post and it is 16 lines plus the heading 15 lines minus the heading. I counted the number of lines on your post and it is 15 lines it just not concentrated but 15 lines just the same. So hmm if my post is too long what does that say about yours.

Boy you wish you counted the lines to your post before you made your comment lol....

LOL I did notice that when I posted yes... it wasn't criticism just a forward explanation in case something I said didnt take into account or repeated something you had already said...

Yes true my post was long / longer.

Offline ralhar

The last time I looked, a brothel is not only two or more girls working at a premises on one day, it's more than one girl working at any premises over any number of days. By that measure walk-ups would only be legal if a given flat were exclusively worked by one WG.

don't know the details but they stay open somehow staying just inside the law or at least surviving a grey area of the law... in 2009 there was a very determined and aggressive attempt to shut down shepherd market completely... it went to court and the hookers won by arguing that becuase each of the premises had been used for this purpose for more than 10 years then it was now a legal establshment... or something like that anyway...

here is a related document:

External Link/Members Only

after that the council started putting signs up and put that bench in the square and encouraged outside seating of cafes etc to scare off punting trade... increased police patrols... some of the broadsheets did some good reporting on the whole thing... combined with the credit crunch, the increased popularity of internet punting and the exit of 2 star performers (katrina and porscha) the district never really bounced back... just 2 walk ups left now...

Offline ralhar

Nadia is away for another 2 weeks so i've heard, not sure who else i'd choose at the weekend to be honest.

ok thanks... yeah agreed nothing on a sunday as far as I know and because business is so bad can't see any new talent arriving to be honest...

Offline ralhar

mate, there is nothing nice about the sex trade it is cold and ruthless and soho is notorious for exploitation...

the rate and arrangements vary from room  to room but generally speaking I think it is safe to assume that the worse the service the worse the terms and conditions she is working under...

sheperd market was traditionally a percentage thing but soho largely daily rent based arrangements... no fucking discounts...

that russian girl (roxy?) came online here not too long ago and gave a detailed account of her romilly st deal which I think was a certain amount bottom line then 50 /50 on whats left... romilly street provide a nice room but I don't think the money's at all good from what I gather... i'm surprised nadia goes there but she does have the client base...

on the subject of selina (berwick street) I got a very enthusiastic dreamtime from her a year or 2 ago and thought it was a decent service with a nice enough looking girl for this day and age... she was clearly acting but not too over the top actually quite well done... would return but not around in the week...

I am curious of this other selina / jenny if she works weekends... sounds worth a look

fucking hell is there no way of quoting each other all in the same post rather then keep raising new ones?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 08:29:19 pm by ralhar »

doughslayer

went down on Wednesday.

Newport Ct - Tina/Petra
2 Lisle St - Julia (LF)/Amanda (UF)
Romilly St - cant remember who was on LF/Alice (brunette, size 6, 5"5, EE with very droppy small boobs, quiet attitude)

So I stayed with alice. she kind of looks like amy winehouse (but not as much as julia from Greek St) and is a bit quiet but when her bra came off her boobs looked like fried eggs, when she leant over to give me a bj on the bed they looked disgusting hanging down her body like goo, so unsurprisingly it took me ages to cum and she started the "cum now baby" rubbish, also soon as i came she stopped sucking and i had to wank myself. I wouldnt visit again. works mon, weds and saturday she told me
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 08:55:51 am by doughslayer »

Offline GreyDave

To ensure that she makes her quota she has to ensure she has a minimum of four clients waiting at any one time. If the maid turns down a client by telling them to come back in fifteen minutes then they would either go downstairs or upstairs to another room. If she really popular they would probably come back but mostly likely they would go to another room is what I would do. In short on a worst day she has to see 32 punters to make the money describe above.

The numbers game is a difficult one main is many girls do loads of inexperienced punters  that is guys who don't know about these sites and who just do it on spur of moment they get more cash from these guys and get them out quickly I time myself and the knock is usually at 7 mins in time in room to shag and cum quickly for sum it happens I like having them on the end of little fella so not a problem however a few maids know me and sigh "oh its you again"...The maids job with the girl is an important one its a young girls safety and filter of the crappy guys that are out there they often are the first port of call for Old bill who are believe it or not liked by them as they are more interested in the well being of girls ie no trafficked one passports etc  I find the best time for punts in soho is when its raining ;) as trade is slack
Often waited in line it calms me down and you get to chat to maid often an old girl :D :D

Offline Liverpool

Not the case. I used to see an Asian girl, "Millie" in Greens Court. She regularly went home either owing rent or coming away with nothing. The maid even used to charge her £3 per cigarette when she had run out of her own. As long as the maid gets paid then they are just not interested in what the WG makes or does not make as the case maybe. There are even some walk-ups where if the girl doesn't make the rent one day then it is added onto her next day that she does there.

Snoopdog11

Hi guys
Feeling like going to Soho today after a two-week break. Really wanted to try out Lisa and Luna after I've read their reviews. Does anyone know for sure if they work today at 70A Berwick street ? Puntingwiki and sohowalkups website seem to have different info about the girls working there today.
I know that Nadia from LF is away for two weeks. Does anyone know who covers her today?
Any info will be highly appreciated.

poseidon

Hi guys
Feeling like going to Soho today after a two-week break. Really wanted to try out Lisa and Luna after I've read their reviews. Does anyone know for sure if they work today at 70A Berwick street ? Puntingwiki and sohowalkups website seem to have different info about the girls working there today.
I know that Nadia from LF is away for two weeks. Does anyone know who covers her today?
Any info will be highly appreciated.

Flying scotman site says Luna on Tuesdays and Lisa on Wednesdays. Wiki is out of date.

Snoopdog11

Flying scotman site says Luna on Tuesdays and Lisa on Wednesdays. Wiki is out of date.

Sorry for late reply. Turned up to be a busy day. Din't have time to go there at all. Thanks for the info anyway

punter6969

It really isn't. Each girl is a "freelancer".

I be interested for someone to confirm what the real rent is (eg. Romiliy Street) after asking a WG  :unknown:

Offline rebelsurge

Why are you interested? It is none of our business. Just enjoy the girls
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline Daaz324

So what 2 walk ups would people recommend and what girls? Greek street? Is it £20  plus 2 for sex ?

Offline ralhar

Yeah I agree what someone earns is private in  any walk of life... but if we must discuss (depsite me warning its never conclusive) you can be fairly certain that the vast majority (especially in the dives providing rush rush services) they are doing this because they feel they have absolutely no other alternative to achieving what ever that is they are trying to achieve... whether that be a house back home, helping their family, supporting their kids, plain surviving in one of the most expensive cities in the world or buying high heels and louis vitton handbags depends on the girl

then of course there are the pimps which are not so common nowadays but still exist and come in many different flavours but lets but that to one side and focus on takings...

As I said before if you read back to (russian) roxy's posts you will see that she was paying (£150 baseline then 50 / 50 on whats left (check that because my memeory isnt great)... and she usually came away with a few quid for herself despite raising hundreds of pounds and despite fucking and sucking multiple strange men...

there are of course other costs... some rooms charge for the maid then there is the oyster card, food, condoms, lube etc etc that we all have to buy (except the condoms and lube maybe)  but all needs to be considered... working in central london is not cheap and needs to be budgeted or you will get kaned.

so think about it, fuck 10 x £20 cheapskates most of whom are unhygienic assholes or fuck around or are rude or derogatory towards them or try and get something they haven't paid for and she's still only got £25 less costs... thats not going to go far in London is it? double that and the workload is heavy to say the least and the takings still not adequate, triple it and the workload becomes intolerable and the takings are still inadequate

yeah not everyone is a £20 cheapskate but you get the idea...

I know reina / ariana (not evreyone liked, but I got on with her very well) left and went to batement street because the money was shit to non existant at romilly street...

some places are as much as £400 a day...

mary has left greek st because they wouldnt give her time off for a family bereavement never mind the fact she is constantly expected to cover other girls... she will be at berwick st next friday upstairs covering for elanor

maybe £50 is lot to send back home and thats why the whole thing works... which is why i'm always baffled when I meet an english girl...

A ball park figure for one of sohos most famous and popular hookers in 2002 was hinted at being around £300 take home for a busy (non stop) day (no lunch break, just a bite as and when) which she invested back home... but this was pre-credit crunch London 2002 when everybody had money and was spending it and this was one of soho's queens... the sad old hags down their in the dives on lisle street and elswhere are nowhere near the same league as as my source...

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:23:50 pm by ralhar »

Offline Cesare Borgia

mary has left greek st because they wouldnt give her time off for a family bereavement never mind the fact she is constantly expected to cover other girls... she will be at berwick st next friday upstairs covering for elanor

That IS a scoop. Grave and serious news. Hope she finds a new regular berth.

Offline GreyDave

I be interested for someone to confirm what the real rent is (eg. Romiliy Street) after asking a WG  :unknown:

After 30 years of using the place they still all come up with diffrent tales about the cost of working there but loads want to cause its easy safe and already filled  punters no advertising and walk away at the end of shift...:cry:
Saturday; I had timed myself in-undressed-up-in cum-out-wipe-chat -dressed-out  8 mins :scare: Yes 8 f`in mins. I then had a coffee and croissant opposite a well known place  after I`d shagged one of the 2 flats WG`s This took me or should I say I made it last 25 mins as I chatted to waiter/cleaner upper a little I watched 8 guys go in and 6 out in that time before I disappeared off to Lisle street :D  ssooo some guys are even quicker than me and that aint bad cash its just a bang and go up there anyone who is fluffy about the girls is throwing away cash

Offline GreyDave

so think about it, fuck 10 x £20 cheapskates most of whom are unhygienic assholes or fuck around or are rude or derogatory towards them or try and get something they haven't paid for and she's still only got £25 less costs... thats not going to go far in London is it? double that and the workload is heavy to say the least and the takings still not adequate, triple it and the workload becomes intolerable and the takings are still inadequate

yeah not everyone is a £20 cheapskate but you get the idea...

« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 09:48:42 am by GreyDave »

Offline GreyDave

20 quid plus tip is still 20 quid and for 5 mins work in 8 is pretty good :hi: :hi:

I wash and am cleanly dressed as were all of the polite  other guys I passed in hall ways some actual said don't bother or she was good.

I find its often the girls in the flats without sinks in rooms who are the skanky ones with just the wet wipes
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 09:51:53 am by GreyDave »

Colin McGoober

Just wondering, does Elena still work in Berwick St on Tuesdays? I might go and visit her at some point next month. If not then I might see the Brazillian Lady in her 30's on Peter St.

LondonCity

Besides 2 maybe 3 max WG's there isn't any u would look at twice if u saw walking by on the street, saw in a night club/bar or park. Imagine if she was a Soho WG and gave a very good service even with the rent having to be paid she would make a lot of money just through word of mouth alone. I can easily see someone who has her looks, body and personality getting more than 20 customers a day and they wouldn't all just pay £20 + tip basic service

Offline Pizzahut

Tried to go see Yaya today. Moment I saw 'busty' and 'thai' together I knew I had to sample her. Unfortunately she was busy. I checked twice at around 1 and 2. Anyone care to give a review and let me know if she's worth seeing? Much appreciated!

Offline Liverpool

A WG will pay the equivalent of 3 x 1 hour session. So for example if the price for one hour is £130, the then girl will need to earn £390 before she starts making any money for herself. If it is a quiet day then this can take nearly all day to achieve. That is why you could be rushed late in the day so that they can make some money.

jjjim

If things were really this bad I would expect to find more girls offering say owo included to try and get more punters in. Or maybe just offering a better service, it is hit and miss in my experience. Leads me to think they are not this desperate.

Saying that I have never enquired about how much they get to keep and only really see one or two nowadays.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 07:14:35 pm by jjjim »

Offline ralhar

After 30 years of using the place they still all come up with diffrent tales about the cost of working there but loads want to cause its easy safe and already filled  punters no advertising and walk away at the end of shift...:cry:
Saturday; I had timed myself in-undressed-up-in cum-out-wipe-chat -dressed-out  8 mins :scare: Yes 8 f`in mins. I then had a coffee and croissant opposite a well known place  after I`d shagged one of the 2 flats WG`s This took me or should I say I made it last 25 mins as I chatted to waiter/cleaner upper a little I watched 8 guys go in and 6 out in that time before I disappeared off to Lisle street :D  ssooo some guys are even quicker than me and that aint bad cash its just a bang and go up there anyone who is fluffy about the girls is throwing away cash

would you let someone fuck your ass or wank you off of £20... would you suck a cock or suck some old grannies pussy?

actually don't answer that...

then 10 or 20 times a day... yeah sounds easy. can't believe more don't do it... and as for so many want to do it, even if that were true it would only indicate how desperate some women are but how come they keep having to close one of the rooms then? loads of girls don't show and soho is now almost completely dry of talent...

also if you saw so many come and go then that gives you and idea of what the rush rush rush conditions are like... we don't know how many stayed of course or what service they asked for but anyone thats ever worked in a high volume enviroment (factory, shop till, wherever) will tell you it fucking gets you down after while... also that was a saturday, the busiest day... if you are still curious as to how much they earn (I suspect its negotiable like most things but however) then read back to russian roxy's post which explains it all... i'm not surprised they all tell you different things because its not encouraged by the establishment to tslk about money with customers and they only open up to guys they like or trust and you seem to lack empathy (what you oh so intelligently refer to as "fluffyness" - fuck me what a wankers word)... you don't seem to have learned much in 30 years, far less than I have in almost 20.

not saying none of them make any money just saying some don't and that your post is a bit simplistic...

see this is why I am always reluctant to get involved in the old how much do they make debate... its always inconclusive... and someone always tries to act hard and start using stupid fucking words like "fluffy"... also I don't see the connection between "fluffy" as you put it and throwing away cash?

if you sexual appetite is satisfied with a five minute lube fuck with zero intimacy then good for you but personally i need a bit more interaction.

good luck.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 08:09:29 pm by ralhar »

Offline ralhar

If things were really this bad I would expect to find more girls offering say owo included to try and get more punters in. Or maybe just offering a better service, it is hit and miss in my experience. Leads me to think they are not this desperate.

Saying that I have never enquired about how much they get to keep and only really see one or two nowadays.

sorry but there is no truthful basis or common sense behind anything you have said... I can only imagine that you are quite young and inexperienced.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: its only a shag they don't want a relationship, Soho is not the place to find one.

Soho aint the place for longer punts either :drinks: I have been fleeced on a few times in past maybe this has hardened my view to treat it for what it is

Basic service quick and no nonsense its not a fantasy place ...those punts cost a lot more but I am done in more or less same time ok the build up is longer but heho

its the same
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 08:39:46 pm by GreyDave »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

... also I don't see the connection between "fluffy" as you put it and throwing away cash?

if you sexual appetite is satisfied with a five minute lube fuck with zero intimacy then good for you but personally i need a bit more interaction

Fluffies throw away cash, it's what they do - perhaps because they value "interaction" over good service :hi:

Offline russell sprout

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 12:01:51 am by russell sprout »

Offline russell sprout

Tried to go see Yaya today. Moment I saw 'busty' and 'thai' together I knew I had to sample her. Unfortunately she was busy. I checked twice at around 1 and 2. Anyone care to give a review and let me know if she's worth seeing? Much appreciated!
Years ago in the 26 Romilly St days she was one of the top girls. I've seen Yaya more times than I care to mention and we know each other very well so perhaps my review may slightly be skewed. I haven't seen her in a while but definitely would if i was in town on her working day. She's a good laugh too.

Offline jaffacake

I'd been out of the country for a while and when I got back at the weekend thought I'd have a quick punt in Soho. I'd been to 52 Greek St a number of times before but never on a Sunday so getting back in the saddle *and* trying Zara for the first time seemed like a worthwhile endeavour.

The maid let me in and introduced "Mia from Romania" and proceeded to explain the process as apparently this girl couldn't speak English. The first thing I noticed though was how dark the room was. The change in lighting made sense when my eyes adjusted and I could see that the girl was wearing non-revealing black underwear in an effort to hide her disastrous figure. I was game for a laugh though and held my wallet up to the light to get the correct notes out.

I had to dig deep to set aside any performance anxiety at the prospect of knobbing such an unattractive woman but after a couple of minutes of sucking I was hard enough for the main act. Thankfully she kept her top on so I couldn't see the full extent of her sagging stomach. She looked away for the most part only to give me a dirty look any time I tried getting any more than half of my cock inside her. I cracked a joke which she couldn't understand, came and withdrew.

A few more wasted efforts at banter whilst I dressed and I was a free man once more albeit with empty balls, a result. A comically bad punt but that's where the sporting side of Soho comes into it for me, actual enjoyable sex is always a bonus but never the objective. One to avoid.

Offline ralhar

:hi: its only a shag they don't want a relationship, Soho is not the place to find one.

Soho aint the place for longer punts either :drinks: I have been fleeced on a few times in past maybe this has hardened my view to treat it for what it is

Basic service quick and no nonsense its not a fantasy place ...those punts cost a lot more but I am done in more or less same time ok the build up is longer but heho

its the same

not quite sure if this is aimed at me or why... I'm aware of the boundaries and the dangers thanks...

depends what you mean by basic service... I usually go for 20  minutes sometimes 30 minutes nothing exotic just a suck and a fuck in a couple of positions but do like some extended foreplay... all quite basic and its not a long time really... I don't think so anyway... and you need to choose carefully no point in trying that in one of the dives (which I never go to)... trust me I know soho and how it works...

Offline ralhar

Fluffies throw away cash, it's what they do - perhaps because they value "interaction" over good service :hi:

not sure if this is some kind snipe at me or not - maybe insinuating that I am visiting these girls for some kind of false friendship instead of sex...

trust me I get my moneys worth with the sex but do enjoy chatting to the girls and making them laugh...

I think if you check my historical posting both here and on the other forum you will see I know a lot about how and where to get a good service in soho... more than the average punter and more than most of the unnecessarily territorial residence of this forum who seem to me to quite inexperienced, have a low level of knowledge and now seem to be increasingly quiet less outspoken...

or maybe you are just enlightening me on the use of the term fluffy and informing me that it refers to the kind of punter that buys the girls presents or gives them money (without any service having taken place)

You don't think thats me do you? LMAO.

Please clarify... also, could you tell me the last time you punted soho and with whom?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:21:37 pm by ralhar »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

or maybe you are just enlightening me on the use of the term fluffy and informing me that it refers to the kind of punter that buys the girls presents or gives them money (without any service having taken place)

That's only the most extreme fluffiness. There are lesser manifestations.

Please clarify... also, could you tell me the last time you punted soho and with whom?

Angel at Les Girls, circa 2000. Those were the days - not that it has any relevance to the point at issue :hi:

jjjim

sorry but there is no truthful basis or common sense behind anything you have said... I can only imagine that you are quite young and inexperienced.

Haha, righto.

Offline claretandblue

I'd been out of the country for a while and when I got back at the weekend thought I'd have a quick punt in Soho. I'd been to 52 Greek St a number of times before but never on a Sunday so getting back in the saddle *and* trying Zara for the first time seemed like a worthwhile endeavour.

The maid let me in and introduced "Mia from Romania" and proceeded to explain the process as apparently this girl couldn't speak English. The first thing I noticed though was how dark the room was. The change in lighting made sense when my eyes adjusted and I could see that the girl was wearing non-revealing black underwear in an effort to hide her disastrous figure. I was game for a laugh though and held my wallet up to the light to get the correct notes out.

I had to dig deep to set aside any performance anxiety at the prospect of knobbing such an unattractive woman but after a couple of minutes of sucking I was hard enough for the main act. Thankfully she kept her top on so I couldn't see the full extent of her sagging stomach. She looked away for the most part only to give me a dirty look any time I tried getting any more than half of my cock inside her. I cracked a joke which she couldn't understand, came and withdrew.

A few more wasted efforts at banter whilst I dressed and I was a free man once more albeit with empty balls, a result. A comically bad punt but that's where the sporting side of Soho comes into it for me, actual enjoyable sex is always a bonus but never the objective. One to avoid.
If it is the girl I am thinking of hats off to you for having the stomach to see it through, she is revolting  :hi:

doughslayer

New girl at top floor Bateman St today, karina, 22 yr old slim size 6, b cup boobs, catwalk model body, brand spanking new, doesnt even put lube on as she is so wet behind the ears, very quiet calm demeanour, kind of like the subservient thais, she only works weds she told me in her limited English and she started last weds, so this is her second day. if anyone is down there she is worth a try. long black hair and pretty.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 05:42:09 pm by doughslayer »