Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unique punters  (Read 3734 times)

Whitebeer

Every time I come across this HP guys posts there's always a 'bag of cherries' or something similar. I just laugh so much that it's unreal.
I'm not laughing at HP but I just find it hilarious at the way he describes it.

I've taken some booze or coke to meets but fruit? Never crossed my mind.

Offline finn5555

It's impressive as cherries are not cheap  :sarcastic:

Rochdull lad

It's probably a generational thing, Whitebeer.  Like me, HP's an older punter; and I'm guessing that, again like me, he wouldn't know where to get [e.g.] coke.

I occasionally take flowers to one of my Regulars and a bottle of ginger beer [don't ask! ;) ] to the other.  I'd never take a gift on a first visit, though.

Offline akauya

Every time I come across this HP guys posts there's always a 'bag of cherries' or something similar. I just laugh so much that it's unreal.
I'm not laughing at HP but I just find it hilarious at the way he describes it.

I've taken some booze or coke to meets but fruit? Never crossed my mind.

Coke!? As in the North American drink or the South American marching powder?

SirPhilipXX

Coke!? As in the North American drink or the South American marching powder?

I cant imagine a WG being too impressed if I turned up with a 6 pack of Coca Cola, whereas....

Offline akauya

I cant imagine a WG being too impressed if I turned up with a 6 pack of Coca Cola, whereas....

Maybe I was being naive then  :D

vorian

Maybe I was being naive then  :D

You and me both,  it's hard enough (no pun intended) to keep going throughout a session a d not since the age of twenty have I thought drink and drugs make fucking any easier.  Apart from the blue pill of course.

SirPhilipXX

You and me both,  it's hard enough (no pun intended) to keep going throughout a session a d not since the age of twenty have I thought drink and drugs make fucking any easier.  Apart from the blue pill of course.

Agree with that!

I believe that those guys who like to be fucked with a strap-on like to take 'poppers' to relax the anus, but the idea of that does not appeal to me in the slightest.

Offline akauya

Absolutely agree with you - apart from the blue pill - no drugs for me of any kind. Not even alcohol. I like to be in 100% mental capacity to enjoy the expereince  :thumbsup:

Offline herbie007

I take pizza along sometimes.

Nice having a slice in between rounds  :D

Offline smiths

Agree with that!

I believe that those guys who like to be fucked with a strap-on like to take 'poppers' to relax the anus, but the idea of that does not appeal to me in the slightest.

I certainly dont use poppers when being shagged up the arse by a WG wearing a strap-on, poppers are horrible and just gave me a bad headache when i gave them a go years ago.

Plenty of lube and easy does it because i am not a homosexual or bi so my arse isnt used to being penetrated is how a WG should do it in my view.

Offline smiths

Absolutely agree with you - apart from the blue pill - no drugs for me of any kind. Not even alcohol. I like to be in 100% mental capacity to enjoy the expereince  :thumbsup:

Same here and i dont even take the blue pill and never have. Punting straight is far better than being stoned and/or pissed for me because in my early punting days i virtually never punted without being pissed, stoned or both, and its far better now. ;)

Curious6705

Same for me. I used to enjoy a pint before a punt, but no more, because it means I need a pee break during a long punt.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
From my recollection of reading his posts, some WGs don't like flowers (can't take them home), alcohol (as may be driving back home,) or even chocolates (putting on weight), Cherries are something most WGs can easily accept, without putting on weight, and can take home with them without arousing suspicion.

Whitebeer

From my recollection of reading his posts, some WGs don't like flowers (can't take them home), alcohol (as may be driving back home,) or even chocolates (putting on weight), Cherries are something most WGs can easily accept, without putting on weight, and can take home with them without arousing suspicion.

Makes sense. I'm going to have to try popping some cherries but for a start, where on earth does one get hold of them?
I don't think I've ever punted without some form of intoxication. I've punted for a good few years both incall and the old car call.
I'm going for one tonight after the match and I might try some cherries if it's a regular.

vorian

I don't think I've ever punted without some form of intoxication.

Why does that somehow not surprise me  :D

So I take it then, that it was the South America style coke you take to punts then, think I will stick to HP's cherries myself seems much  more civilised. Imho drugs make people boring and boring people even more so.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 02:27:02 pm by vorian »

Whitebeer

Why does that somehow not surprise me  :D

So I take it was the South America style coke you take to punts then
:thumbsup:
Well not on a regular basis. A couple of pints makes me giddy enough but depends on the girls really. Some are ok and others aren't. Majority of the young uns go the extra mile with this stuff.

Curious6705

Off topic - but for some reason HP taking his regulars cherries reminds me of this movie scene

External Link/Members Only

vorian

:thumbsup:
Well not on a regular basis. A couple of pints makes me giddy enough but depends on the girls really. Some are ok and others aren't. Majority of the young uns go the extra mile with this stuff.

Always a good idea to introduce prossies to class A drugs, after all, they are such a mentally stable bunch and drugs and prossies alway end up such a good combination in the long term.

UKP members who are racist and give young prossies class A drugs, why not just ask for the email addresses so that Harriet Harman can contact them directly. Might save you some time and effort.

Offline ampersand

I believe that those guys who like to be fucked with a strap-on like to take 'poppers' to relax the anus,

What do they do, balance the poppers on the end of the strap-on before shoving it up??

Whitebeer

Always a good idea to introduce prossies to class A drugs, after all, they are such a mentally stable bunch and drugs and prossies alway end up such a good combination in the long term.

UKP members who are racist and give young prossies class A drugs, why not just ask for the email addresses so that Harriet Harman can contact them directly. Might save you some time and effort.

I wouldn't associate myself with a paedo sympathiser if I were you.

vorian

I wouldn't associate myself with a paedo sympathiser if I were you.

Admin
Site Owner
Reviews: 4

Re: Neighbours grad daughter interbreeding
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2014, 10:45:48 pm »
I've removed his Off-Topic access and will be keeping an eye on him. Shall end this thread here.

And I wouldn't associate myself with giving class A drugs to prossies if I were you.

a10

Zing! Do you want some aloe vera, because you just got burned!  :lol:

Whitebeer

There is a warning in there. If you are Paedo or a sympathiser, we will get to you. You can't hide forever. And certainly can't hide in cyber space.

vorian

There is a warning in there. If you are Paedo or a sympathiser, we will get to you. You can't hide forever. And certainly can't hide in cyber space.

Sorry a warning in where  :unknown: and who is this we  :unknown: you talk about

If you're not sure maybe you should check with your editor.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 03:29:19 pm by vorian »

a10

:dash: my comment was aimed at Whitebeer not Vorian  :lol: thought it was self evident.

Of the two I know which one I trust.

vorian

:dash: my comment was aimed at Whitebeer not Vorian  :lol: thought it was self evident.

Of the two I know which one I trust.

That's how I read it  :hi: Whitebeer must be on the phone to the Sun as we speak. I see his headline now.

"Internet Forum a breeding ground for Racist, Drug Pushing Pedophilles"

Offline mh

I don't think I've ever punted without some form of intoxication.

Are you still here?  :(

It sounds to me like you need chloroform for your dates, even the ones you are paying...

Offline ampersand

maybe you should check with your editor.
Isn't she on trial at the Old Bailey?

Roland D Hay

That's how I read it  :hi: Whitebeer must be on the phone to the Sun as we speak. I see his headline now.

"Internet Forum a breeding ground for Racist, Drug Pushing Pedophilles"

Yes but Whitebeer is projecting; it'll all be fine again when he finds another forum to frequent.

Whitebeer

Are you still here?  :(

It sounds to me like you need chloroform for your dates, even the ones you are paying...

It's funny you should say that, once this dominatrix thing went out of hand and I passed out. Turns out the bitch throttle me to such an extent that I passed out!

Whitebeer

By the way I ain't racist. I live in an area full off Asians and black and all sorts of colored humans.

Roland D Hay

By the way I ain't racist. I live in an area full off Asians and black and all sorts of colored humans.

Are some of your best friends Asian?  :unknown:

Whitebeer

Are some of your best friends Asian?  :unknown:

No but some my friends are friends with Asians. I like them. They are no nonsense and straight to the point. Pakistans are a slight problematic though. Bad reputation in terms of grooming. The Indians are top blokes. Some of the coloured guys are just the same as us but they do have chips
On the shoulder.

Roland D Hay

No but some my friends are friends with Asians. I like them. They are no nonsense and straight to the point. Pakistans are a slight problematic though. Bad reputation in terms of grooming. The Indians are top blokes. Some of the coloured guys are just the same as us but they do have chips
On the shoulder.

Excellent, I throw the bait that allows you to demonstrate just what a racist you are and you reward my efforts handsomely.  :D

vorian

Excellent, I throw the bait that allows you to demonstrate just what a racist you are and you reward my efforts handsomely.  :D

Personally I prefered his earlier use, of the rarely heard phrase "Coloured Humans"  :hi:

Roland D Hay

Personally I prefered his earlier use, of the rarely heard phrase "Coloured Humans"  :hi:

The guy was a fucking idiot, moreover, he was quite an unsavoury and unpleasant character so I'm very pleased to see him banned.  :drinks: