Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: American_Tiffany - Northfields  (Read 748 times)

6 review(s) for American TiffanyRose (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline nyarlathotep

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: 1.5h/£200

Communication: A couple of weeks ago, by SMS, texted her, got her reply the next morning, confirming her availability for the evening. Easy and polite. Finally phone call to get the house number.

Location: a couple of minutes walking from Northfields tube station, block of flats.

The girl: The pictures are accurate, and she was wearing the same necklace. She is definitely the girl in the pictures. I found her quite pretty, nice thick (in a good way) body, nice large boobs, dark complexion. Her light green eyes are really beautiful. I am not sure if the age stated in the AW profile is real. My feeling is that she could possibly be more likely in her late 20 or early 30.
She has an american accent, however you can hear also some French accent. In fact she then said me she is from Mauritius.

The meet: She greeted me wearing the nurse dress, let me in, requested to take my boots off and offered to use the bathroom. I had a quick refreshment as I already took a shower just before leaving my place.
Once in the room we had some initial chat to break the ice, then moved into FK (which never went into DFK). On the bed I started to undress, her and after fingering her for some while I tried to reach down to give her oral, but she stopped me as she said "I don't do this in sessions" (even if it's listed in her likings). So after that, she moved to OW. Here I was a little disappointed as given t he 1.5h booking and the fact that I'm always immaculate and super clean, I thought that I would have got OWO.
OW was however quite good.
Finally we had sex in some position, her on top (she got tired quite quickly to be honest), mish, doggy.
After that we start talking, and... she talks too much. :O So that ended up consuming the remaining time and not enough left for a second round.

So I reckon that, even if I found her pretty, I am leaving a neutral because of the no OWO, and the too much time wasted in talking.
Such a shame.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 10:24:25 pm by nyarlathotep »