Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: American Tiffany, Northfields, Ealing - £70 - 30 mins  (Read 2375 times)

6 review(s) for American TiffanyRose (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PleadInsanity]

Offline Monger2468

AW Link_https:///www.adultworks.com/5074087

Communications

I texted Tiffany approximately 90 minutes before the booking. She messaged back and indicated that she could host me for 30 minutes at the time suggested. I asked her whether OWO and DFK was available. If it was, I’d book! She sent a very formal text message confirming our date, asking me to contact her if I was going to cancel. I did contact her back, but only to tell her I was running slightly late. She replied that this was fine.

Northfields, near Ealing. She works out of apartments just off the high street. I met her in the evening so didn’t encounter any parking issues. Messaged her that I’d arrived (and had actually got to hers at the original proposed time). She messaged back asking me to give her 2 minutes. Assume to get ready. Given I’d arrived on time, it’s important to note that she was now cutting into my time! Anyway, she called back and guided me to her apartment. It’s on the top floor (I think). Anyway, up a couple of flights. The apartments are relatively new and the whole area, although busy, full of the metropolitan elite, so very safe.

Appearance

I knocked and she let me in. First impressions were good. She was dressed in a silk nightie, with her nice tits visible. She is pretty (IMO). I asked to shower (probably didn’t need to), but as I was after OWO, I thought I’d play it safe. She seemed a bit shocked, but led me to the bathroom. Spent (or wasted) about 5 minutes before coming back out. She asked me to lie on the bed and started to get undressed.

She has a nice body. She is darker than the pics, which I like. Great large natural tits (fcuk knows about size) but a handful. Pretty face, nice (not too large) ass. Can’t recall height, but not too short. All in all very pretty and happy with my choice. For completeness, she is definitely the girl in her AW pics as she was wearing the necklace she is in her pics, as mentioned by gash bash in his review.

Action

Started with some DFK with the both of us naked on the bed. This lasted 5 or so minutes. I like kissing and this got me really aroused. She then went to give me a BJ, but proceeded to put a rubber on. As you will know from my previous review, I like OWO and had specifically asked for it via text. Now granted she hadn’t specifically confirmed that it was 100% available, I’d assumed by her not saying it was on offer, was discretionary or would cost a score, etc., it was a done deal. Now, some of you will say I should’ve stood my ground, (and well my friend so to speak was already), and this was why I didn’t challenge her. Due to the sensual nature of her kissing, she’d got me in a nice mood, I was rock hard and to be honest, her blowing me with a cover wasn’t a deal killer. Her BJ was okay. Can’t recall if it was the rubber, but it wasn’t really sloppy or deep.

I then went down on her. She was very clean overall, and down there. She allowed fingers and rimming and remember her getting really wet, with the occasional moans. After rimming she allowed me to DFK her. I shagged her in about 4 or 5 different positions before coming in the rubber.

Summary

She was pretty, lovely body. I had a really good GFE session. I do prefer the sessions to be slightly muckier, PSE’esque, but she is just too nice IMO for this.

As I got up, I asked if I could use the shower and she pointed at her phone and said it depended on the time. This is when I noticed that I hadn’t been with her for the full 30 minutes, if I take into account her not letting me in straight away, shower time, etc. So she’s either a clockwatcher or she genuinely had another punter in the line.

She refused my request for a shower, but didn’t kick me out. Whilst I got changed, she mentioned she was from the US (originally from Mauritius) and in London for 2 years to an MSc at LSE. She was well spoken and talked about finance, so have no reason to doubt her.

Would I return?

As always, there are other fishes in the sea, and at £70, I think she is VFM, but probably not. Although she was largely positive, I think she is a top line neutral. I will give her a positive as she pretty much did everything I like, bar the OWO, but even that I think she would’ve done, had I pushed her on it. If I ever did return, I would def demand OWO and challenge her to get a bit more filthier.

As always, any questions, SHOUT

Monger2468
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 01:08:29 pm by Monger2468 »

Offline DeanoDeano

you've made a right balls up of her adultwork link there pal.

Offline Fully Sated

I then went down on her.

Thanks for your review Monger2468, her profile states that RO is an extra charged at £20, did you pay the extra? I have never understood the concept of a service provider charging extra for this!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Monger2468

Thanks for your review Monger2468, her profile states that RO is an extra charged at £20, did you pay the extra? I have never understood the concept of a service provider charging extra for this!

Hidden Image/Members Only

No extra charge. So managed to get the RO in pro bono! Guess it makes up for the fact that she didn't give me the OWO I thought she'd agreed by text!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 12:13:41 am by Monger2468 »

Offline Monger2468

you've made a right balls up of her adultwork link there pal.

Sheet! Downside of writing up reviews on mobiles!

Cryptotitties

No extra charge. So managed to get the RO in pro bono! Guess it makes up for the fact that she didn't give me the OWO I thought she'd agreed by text!
pro bono  :D