Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute.Victoria - Central Birmingham  (Read 1154 times)

2 review(s) for Cute.Victoria (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline _Rust_

So in a moment of weakness I decided to go for a punt a couple of months ago with one of the infamous Chinatown Polish group. I've had some great punts with them in the past and the low h/h price and convenient location tempted me back.

I went for Victoria: External Link/Members Only. £60 for 30 minutes

Comms
All via the made, usual quick response to texts and directed through the building over the phone on arrival.

I'll not go into detail as it's been done to death, meeting took place in the flats nearest to the Tesco, shower is still shit over a year since my last visit.

Victoria
Was the girl on the profile I believe, stated age is out by at least 6 years, she's at least 28. But she was attractive despite having bolt-ons so I stayed.Facially quite good looking and very tanned with a tight size 6 body. Seemed friendly but as you'll find out she was pretty erratic..

Action
Paperwork sorted and I waited in the room while she took it away. Not a great start when she returned as kissing denied, as she was wearing lipgloss and said it would be on my lips, I said no problem it will wash off, so I got pecks from that point onwards :rolleyes: Then it was time for OWO. She got some wetwipes out and went at my bellend with them like it was a filthy kitchen tap, it was fucking painful and totally not needed which I let her know at the time. OWO was basically tip then medium depth, I was struggling after the wetwipe so asked for RO, which was refused, apparently she had too much body lotion on :wackogirl: so on with the bag it was. To be fair she was really going for it in CG and switching position to doggy she was pulling me in hard and seemed like she really wanted it deep, it was a good PSE style fuck! then I got on top and all of a sudden she's up for full on DFK, actually bit my tongue at one point :unknown: which I found strange. Then she dug her fingers into my shoulders leaving scratchmarks just as I was blowing my load, again not great, could have got a different punter in a very awkward situation. She was very apologetic when she saw the marks to be fair but they were already clearly there.

I had a shower and was on my way, she kept apologising about the marks. The actual sex in this punt was great, however more than one service was declined and the way the wetwipes were applied it nearly ruined the entire punt. So just into the negative for me.

:drinks:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 11:30:54 pm by _Rust_ »

Offline Sebco

Every punt is Russian roulette, we all want a connection 🤷‍♀️ when you have a connection it’s never real, because it was always a money transaction.

Offline _Rust_

Every punt is Russian roulette, we all want a connection 🤷‍♀️ when you have a connection it’s never real, because it was always a money transaction.

Very philosophical  :)

Offline denno

Very philosophical  :)
:lol:

Thanks for that, it's a real downer on here lately

Offline Brumish

I’ve used this group before and these are the tactics these scammers will try and pull. Ive always asked for the money back whenever it was apparent it wasn’t going to go well. Even 10 mins in.
Once after giving me the money, as I was coming out in the lift the maid rang and asked if I wanted to see a different one on Bromsgrove (was at Inge) instead. I went ahead with that one fully.
The maid knows there’s a lot of shit ones that come through to her.

If more punters started doing this then I’m certain these girls would improve on their service level.

Offline alibirmingham

I’ve used this group before and these are the tactics these scammers will try and pull. Ive always asked for the money back whenever it was apparent it wasn’t going to go well. Even 10 mins in.
Once after giving me the money, as I was coming out in the lift the maid rang and asked if I wanted to see a different one on Bromsgrove (was at Inge) instead. I went ahead with that one fully.
The maid knows there’s a lot of shit ones that come through to her.

If more punters started doing this then I’m certain these girls would improve on their service level.

I do agree. The maid although not the best by doing b&s does try to retain custom. I’ve just did in another post to always complain to the maid and although you won’t get your money back enough complaints on a whole and the maid usually gets rid and replaces. (But not always). Guess it depends on supply of wg’s  :D

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear that Rust thanks for the review  :hi:

Liked the looks of her for ages but never went as she has had poor reviews before she had her own profile, she was working off the back of other profiles in the group at the time.

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear that Rust thanks for the review  :hi:

Liked the looks of her for ages but never went as she has had poor reviews before she had her own profile, she was working off the back of other profiles in the group at the time.

These are the reviews I referenced....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195056.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195224.0 See Reply #13 from the OP confirming it.

Offline _Rust_

These are the reviews I referenced....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195056.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195224.0 See Reply #13 from the OP confirming it.

As always great work Juan, I now wish I'd have kept up with the full set of Chinatown reviews over the past few months!

Offline Juankerr

As always great work Juan, I now wish I'd have kept up with the full set of Chinatown reviews over the past few months!

Can be difficult to follow when they have reviews that aren't attached to their own profile but she didn't have one at the time, lucky for me my memory has saved me from many shit punts and a fortune in this game!

Annoying to hear she refused services, I had a look at her PG a while back and she looks very tidy body wise, face blurred though.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 10:54:34 am by Juankerr »