Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria - China Town, Birmingham - Part of the Polish China Town Group  (Read 1298 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Called maid to see if any new talent was available. They are know for B&S with new WG's coming and going and some can be real finds so took a chance. Asked for someone slim and sexy. Was told Victoria was available. She is a new WG and her first time in Birmingham. Was told shes a size 6 so naturally i had to go see for myself.

Link: No link as she is new to the group. Works off the back of various other profiles which belong to this group. I used the following profile to get in touch with the maid
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price Paid and Time: 30 Mins £60

Services Requested: As standard OWO, RO, 69, covered sex in various positions. Confirmed on the phone with prior to arrival and confirmed once in the room. However once paid and we got into it NO RO, NO 69, No touching pussy, and it was her way or no way.

Comms:

Comms with maid ok on this occasion however some waiting was involved when i arrived but i did arrive early. Booked in advance and WG was ready on time. Standard calls and text all replied to and answered in time.

Standard flats in China town. This occasion it was entrance by the Tesco Express although the girls do move around and other flats include the entrance by the betting shop on the other side. on street parking is free and plentiful if you come after 7 with multi story car parks also dotted around.

Room:

Room was fit for purpose and same as always. Basic bed and this room had a sofa armchair in it which i guess would be nice to fuck in if the WG was attentive to the punters needs instead of rushing and doing what she wants.

Appearance:

She is defo slim and a easily size 4-6. Blonde with pretty face, i would guess 5ft2 or around that mark. Has a tattoo on her right back shoulder. Wore some nice knee high boots and a figure hugging black dress, No bras and decent underwear. Nice touch was when she took her knickers off he placed them on the lamp shad next to the bed.

The details:

Started off well, Usually hide behind door but when i saw her i thought great! Going to enjoy fucking this one. Went into room and confirmed 30 ins £60 and services i wanted. All good and offered shower. Declined as had one before i came. She went off to stash cash and i undressed. When she returned i tried to approach and get my hands on her great figure but was deflected away and told to go on the bed, Hmmmm Ok i thought, Maybe she has something in mind. I was right but not in a good way.

She gets a condom out and tries to put it on, HELL no!!! :diablo: OWO is a must so i insist its gotta be OWO or nought! She puts the condom to a side, removes dress, knickers, and bra and joins me on the bed. Onto OWO and decent technique. Good depth, sloppy enough but not like a waterfall, and uses her tongue with good effect of the head. I ask her to move to a side so i can have a play with her pussy. Certainly looked good, Clean and tight with just a tiny bit of hair that looked like a this landing strip. Couldn't tel for sure as it was very dim in the room. She refused to move to a side and every attempt to touch was batted away. Down hill from then on sadly.

Tried to move onto sex within 2 mins but i insisted on more OWO, refused to allow pussy play so asked for 69, She just looked at me and smiled continuing with OWO. Asked to do RO but again refused.

Eventually moved onto sex and by eventually she managed to slip the condom on when i wasn't looking. So onto sex and she assumes doggy, I prefer to start mish and move to doggy but she was insistent doggy would be first position. So i take it slow and she is TIGHT! and i feel it rising. She on the other hand is doing all she can to get me to pop. After a min i cant take it so switch to Mish. Again she does all she can to get me to pop and i can tell you she was tight (or at least she felt tight, Dunno if she was wet as couldn't get near her pussy to check, Could be a case of dry fanny making it feel tight) In any case i had to go slow but she wrapped her legs behind me an starts pulling me in etc. I love fucking slim petite girls and she was right up my street so didn't last much longer.

15 mins in and im spent. She takes of the condom and offers a shower. Now im pretty miffed about not being offered the services i had requested AND confirmed before the meet started so i sure as hell wasn't going to be rushed and pushed out in 15 mins so i say i want a massage to fill up the remaining 15 mins and that's what i did. Massage was average to poor but filled the time.

While getting dressed i confront her about her lack of service and she admits that she usually agrees to it all to get cash as she is money driven but then steers the meets her way. She does not do anal at all, nor does She do CIM so you can forget swallow. As for RO and 69 she does not like it so steers clear of it as much as she can. Said she finds it unclean and that's also the reason she doesn't like being touched down there either! Wrong line of job for her if you ask me. i told her point blank people are going to be expecting these services so she better get clued up because one day she will come across someone who wont be mugged off as easily as i was.

When leaving i did fire off a message to the maid saying it was a crap punt and did get an apology but not worth much after the fact!

Summary:

A negative punt with a girl who has the assets to do well in this business but attitude lets her down.

Would I Visit again??

Yes and no. I would visit this group and other WG's that i haven't seen before but wont see Victoria again.

Offline Beamer

Sorry it was not as expected.
They seem a bunch of money grabbers- will stay clear. Too many risks of a poor punt, especially with the maid managing things!

nightrider.1234

Bloody hell what the hells going on?!  Poles normally give a better service out of all the EE Girls but now they’ve just gone as shit as the Romanians. Even before the Easter holidays, this polish girl with nice big titties went home to Poland for the Easter holidays and said, will be coming back after the holidays then told me that gabby will take over for her and now that she is back guess what she’s in fucking London with no chance of returning back to Birmingham  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Plus I told her that I have no interest in her mate gabby, as she does not have enough meat on her, and I decided to wait for that busty polish lady to come back but no she fucking prefers expensive, overcrowded,dangerous knife crime infested London .

Also milo69 who use to be based in Moseley in Birmingham even she’s fucked off down south with no chance of her returning back to Birmingham.

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for the review alibirmingham. :hi:

Ah, the Inge St Polish/Czech group shenanigans continue unabated.

Book a blonde girl get a brunette.

Book a brunette girl get a blonde.

Book the one girl from the group that's actually a good punt, get double booked, left holding your cock in your hand.

Phone up to see some random girl without a profile, get a shit service.

I won't be putting this one on my HL then, not that I could do that anyway. :dash:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 09:00:42 am by bearcat69 »

MarcT

Called maid to see if any new talent was available. They are know for B&S with new WG's coming and going and some can be real finds so took a chance. Asked for someone slim and sexy. Was told Victoria was available. She is a new WG and her first time in Birmingham. Was told shes a size 6 so naturally i had to go see for myself.

Summary:

A negative punt with a girl who has the assets to do well in this business but attitude lets her down.

Would I Visit again??

Yes and no. I would visit this group and other WG's that i haven't seen before but wont see Victoria again.

Great review AliBirmingham,  :drinks:

Your summary appears indicative of a number of FS WG's in the West Mids. Fit bod, and new to an area so naturally they will attract some attention. Soon time to simply move on, so couldn't give a shite and piss off after making some money.  :angry: The urgency to get the condom on and working her tightness to get you out  :dash: :dash: Hot bod or not a well deserved negative.  :dash:

Appreciate you effectively TOFTT, this group will never see my wallet.

The quest continues
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 10:11:16 am by MarcT »

Offline Mitchtcm

Thanks the review AliBirmingham

I had very similar experience with Victoria (who I called "Blondie") earlier this week but mine had a bit more of a happy ending and managed to get RO (but no kissing and still a bit mechanical to start)  - already done most of review when I saw yours - posted here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=195224.0

Realise now I was talking to a maid when texting for the booking - doh! Makes sense.

Can't understand why this group doesn't give her own profile.  With some well done photos I think she would get lots of interest.   Ideally she needs to develop her GFE style - but then her price would probably go up..!

Offline alibirmingham

This WG will most certainly move on out of Birmingham as I can’t see her lasting with the service she provides. She may have improved slightly as after my meet I did msg the maid and she did seemed shocked and apologised but how genuine that reaction was in anyone’s guess. It may be the case where the maid has told the WG that more efforts needs to be put in hence why some punters are now getting to touch the fanny and able to do RO but that certainly wasn’t the case when I was there. She just point blank refused and steered away from it.

As for the group as a whole it’s a shame as some real gems do pass through from time to time. Just need to catch them in time and hence why i try and catch them when they first arrive.

I think this is why not all the new girls get a profile when they start. The maid may trial ten first and if any good they get to stay and if they are crap they get the boot. Will explain why some of the previous ones I’ve sampled who were crap never stayed or got their own profiles and why ladies like Gabby who again I saw before she got a profile stayed and is doing ok.

Offline bearcat69

This WG will most certainly move on out of Birmingham as I can’t see her lasting with the service she provides. She may have improved slightly as after my meet I did msg the maid and she did seemed shocked and apologised but how genuine that reaction was in anyone’s guess. It may be the case where the maid has told the WG that more efforts needs to be put in hence why some punters are now getting to touch the fanny and able to do RO but that certainly wasn’t the case when I was there. She just point blank refused and steered away from it.

As for the group as a whole it’s a shame as some real gems do pass through from time to time. Just need to catch them in time and hence why i try and catch them when they first arrive.

I think this is why not all the new girls get a profile when they start. The maid may trial ten first and if any good they get to stay and if they are crap they get the boot. Will explain why some of the previous ones I’ve sampled who were crap never stayed or got their own profiles and why ladies like Gabby who again I saw before she got a profile stayed and is doing ok.

Have to be honest and say that I'm struggling to see those gems at the moment, asides from Ania, but even her I don't rate that highly.

Appreciate what you're saying though. If something appealing to me came up I would still use them, but haven't seen that for a good whilst now with this group. It is a shame though, as they used to have a lot of appealing options to me, and used to be one of my main source of decent good VFM punts with hot young Polish birds, and a similar alternative I don't see.

Offline alibirmingham

Have to be honest and say that I'm struggling to see those gems at the moment, asides from Ania, but even her I don't rate that highly.

Appreciate what you're saying though. If something appealing to me came up I would still use them, but haven't seen that for a good whilst now with this group. It is a shame though, as they used to have a lot of appealing options to me, and used to be one of my main source of decent good VFM punts with hot young Polish birds, and a similar alternative I don't see.

Do agree with you some what. The last few newbies I’ve sampled haven’t quite made an impression. The talent pool has dried up and at the moment with Ania is probly the best of the bunch. But for £60 I’d rather chance it with a pole then a Rom or Hungarian (they both same to me and not much difference in the service they offer which is crap basically). At least with a pole you stand half a chance and the hygiene is miles better in my opinion.