Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiev, Ukraine punting tips ?  (Read 36717 times)

Offline pisceanuk

Hi

Very soon I am visiting Kiev in Ukraine and may go to Odessa and Lyiv as well. I have read some of the posts and thought its always useful to get some tips from those who have recently been there on where to go and not.

Whats the experience like in pubs ? is it easy to pick normal girls ? Are there any cheap but overnight WGs in Kiev ? I know in most countries there are two kinds of prices - one for locals and one for tourists. It would be useful to know where the locals go and try the WGs at the same rate.

As usual I will leave my report once I visit.

Thanks for your useful comments.

Online Steve2

Apparently girls hang around McDonalds in the centre

Offline walky

SA is quite effective - but need to negotiate upfront. I met good number of college girls using SA. The asking price is 250$ for overnight stay, can be negotiated down.

useful links:
External Link/Members Only

Offline anonymous86273

Hi

Very soon I am visiting Kiev in Ukraine and may go to Odessa and Lyiv as well. I have read some of the posts and thought its always useful to get some tips from those who have recently been there on where to go and not.

Whats the experience like in pubs ? is it easy to pick normal girls ? Are there any cheap but overnight WGs in Kiev ? I know in most countries there are two kinds of prices - one for locals and one for tourists. It would be useful to know where the locals go and try the WGs at the same rate.

As usual I will leave my report once I visit.

Thanks for your useful comments.

Extremely easy to pickup local girls. I’ve spent a week there and pulled every night - never paid a penny except for drinks for the night. I don’t speak a word of Russian/Ukrainian and I’m far from the best looking bloke you’ll find out there so anyone can do it.

I’ve used the websites linked to multiple times in the Kiev thread further down if I don’t fancy a heavy night out and I just want someone to come to me. Just make it clear you want the girl in the photo otherwise you’ll send them away. This will weed out the B&S. I never pay more than 1,500-2,000 for an hour.

If you’re planning on them coming to you just beware of where you stay. Some hotels will require the girls ID so if it’s a pro coming over then they’ll have that. If you’ve pulled on a night out they probably won’t so won’t be allowed in - had blue balls from this happening to me one night. All hotels I’ve stayed in have security - some accept a bit of cash and turn a blind eye but others are strict. I’ve found the easiest thing to do now is get an appartment to avoid the whole issue.

If you’re struggling with any method above then most taxi drivers can just take you to a brothel - negotiate the price in the cab with the driver first and don’t pay more than 2,000. He’ll walk you inside the place to get his cut and you’ll then be presented with a line up of girls to take your pick. Have two or three if you’re feeling greedy.

Enjoy - I’m heading out there again in a couple of weeks.

Offline CockMonster

Many thanks those who've replied - super useful info.  I'm considering a jaunt over there in a couple of weeks myself.  Can anyone suggest anything practical to take this time of year?  For example, bit of research I've done is that Kiev is covered in snow this time of year so it's thermals/winter clothes for sure.  And also, whilst you don't need a visa you do need to bring with you proof of means (bank statement, etc...) apparently - has anyone needed to show this?

Also, how normal is it to head to bars and things looking for girls alone? As a solo traveller will it be all the more difficult?

Offline Jimbo1984

There is already a Kiev thread, with fairly up to date and useful information in it

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=228443.0

I am currently on my second trip in two months, both times as a solo traveller and both times staying in an apartment. Attached is the view from my current apartment. Entry is visa free and you do not need any proof of entry stuff. Full report to follow in the next few days, on that Kiev thread.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jimbo1984

Sorry I meant proof of earnings stuff.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the useful responses.

Offline pisceanuk

Apologies for my ignorance. What do you mean by SA ?

SA is quite effective - but need to negotiate upfront. I met good number of college girls using SA. The asking price is 250$ for overnight stay, can be negotiated down.

useful links:

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks. That's very useful.

Extremely easy to pickup local girls. I’ve spent a week there and pulled every night - never paid a penny except for drinks for the night. I don’t speak a word of Russian/Ukrainian and I’m far from the best looking bloke you’ll find out there so anyone can do it.

I’ve used the websites linked to multiple times in the Kiev thread further down if I don’t fancy a heavy night out and I just want someone to come to me. Just make it clear you want the girl in the photo otherwise you’ll send them away. This will weed out the B&S. I never pay more than 1,500-2,000 for an hour.

If you’re planning on them coming to you just beware of where you stay. Some hotels will require the girls ID so if it’s a pro coming over then they’ll have that. If you’ve pulled on a night out they probably won’t so won’t be allowed in - had blue balls from this happening to me one night. All hotels I’ve stayed in have security - some accept a bit of cash and turn a blind eye but others are strict. I’ve found the easiest thing to do now is get an appartment to avoid the whole issue.

If you’re struggling with any method above then most taxi drivers can just take you to a brothel - negotiate the price in the cab with the driver first and don’t pay more than 2,000. He’ll walk you inside the place to get his cut and you’ll then be presented with a line up of girls to take your pick. Have two or three if you’re feeling greedy.

Offline walky

Apologies for my ignorance. What do you mean by SA ?

The hookup site - seekingarrangement

Offline Creativer90

Wich venues or clubs you usually go to pick up girls ?

Offline anonymous86273

Avoid Shooters - it’s a Turkish hangout and most of the girls seem like pros.

Ajur, Carribean, etc are all good. Also try a few locals places like Vodka Grill - the door staff are less fussy on who’s let in (female wise) which I find much better as you get more down to earth girls there.

There are bars and clubs opening and closing all the time so it’s hard to keep track but the ones I’ve listed were all still running when I was last there a few months ago. I’m happy to give a full run down when back from my next trip.

Wherever you end up, you’ll always find the ratio of women to men about 8-2 in your favour!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 01:55:21 am by anonymous86273 »

Offline DeanoDeano

Anyone stayed in the hilton there that could comment on whether it would be problematic taking girls up to your hotel room?

:drinks:

Offline pisceanuk

Really ? Does that happen there - reception stopping you from taking girls to the room ?

Anyone stayed in the hilton there that could comment on whether it would be problematic taking girls up to your hotel room?

:drinks:

Offline pisceanuk

This is quite useful. Please do share more such information.

Avoid Shooters - it’s a Turkish hangout and most of the girls seem like pros.

Ajur, Carribean, etc are all good. Also try a few locals places like Vodka Grill - the door staff are less fussy on who’s let in (female wise) which I find much better as you get more down to earth girls there.

There are bars and clubs opening and closing all the time so it’s hard to keep track but the ones I’ve listed were all still running when I was last there a few months ago. I’m happy to give a full run down when back from my next trip.

Wherever you end up, you’ll always find the ratio of women to men about 8-2 in your favour!

Offline DeanoDeano

Really ? Does that happen there - reception stopping you from taking girls to the room ?

from one of the posts above...

Offline anonymous86273

Yes it does. Some just require a girls ID at reception to sign in, some take a small bribe, some don’t care. I can only comment on the hotels I’ve stayed in but for the last 2-3 years I’ve stuck to apartments to stop the hassle. Usually end up paying less for the stay aswell!

The problem you face is if you pull a girl on a night out and they don’t carry their ID with them then a hotel that requires them to sign in won’t allow them in. If you’re paying a girl then they’ll carry ID as they know the routine.

Offline pisceanuk

There seems to be no front desk after 7pm at my hotel so hopefully I should be fine.

Offline Royd30

Hi which hotel u at and what are the rates...any chance u can let us know....I want to go to Kiev over the next week or so....rgds

Offline pisceanuk

Cant share my hotel details here but when booking they do say reception hours.

Hi which hotel u at and what are the rates...any chance u can let us know....I want to go to Kiev over the next week or so....rgds

Offline Royd30

Any chance PM name of hotel....if not no problem

Offline Sullivan

Royd, make sure you share the info upon your return.

I'm heading out at the end of March. Looking to do some outcalls. All info welcome.

Offline Hi88888888

Hi guys...anyone recommend any good strip clubs ?

Offline anonymous86273

Avoid the Arena City one - expensive and poor quality. I was extremely bored in there and didn’t stay long.

The one at the Tourist Hotel (go in via the entrance on the right hand side then up the stairs) isn’t too bad. Cheap drinks and sometimes a decent selection of girls. Lots of extras available - I paid for the private dance and paid the same amount again when inside so I could have another 2 songs worth and she let me spaff all over her tits. All were fine with fingering when in the private dance area. Think entrance was about £3-4.

Small venue and chances are you’ll be the only one there. A girl comes out, dances a couple of songs, you tip a couple of quid then another comes out. Once you see one you like just ask for a private show.

Offline Jimbo1984

Avoid the Arena City one - expensive and poor quality. I was extremely bored in there and didn’t stay long.

The one at the Tourist Hotel (go in via the entrance on the right hand side then up the stairs) isn’t too bad. Cheap drinks and sometimes a decent selection of girls. Lots of extras available - I paid for the private dance and paid the same amount again when inside so I could have another 2 songs worth and she let me spaff all over her tits. All were fine with fingering when in the private dance area. Think entrance was about £3-4.

Small venue and chances are you’ll be the only one there. A girl comes out, dances a couple of songs, you tip a couple of quid then another comes out. Once you see one you like just ask for a private show.

LOL @ 'Spaff all over her tits' love it

How much was a dance? Do you remember? And was full service available and/or could you do takeaway?

I almost went to the one in Arena. It's called 'Harem' if I remember right. The girl who was handing out leaflets for it was pretty hot but when I looked inside it was empty so decided against it. I almost went to 'Chicky Picky' because as you walk past it you can see quite a hot girl sitting down but again it looked quite empty and the Google reviews didn't paint a great picture.

Offline Hi88888888

Do you remember the name of the tourist hotel club?

Offline Royd30

Dying to get out there. Again how much was private dance and can you get a takeaway there, if so what was the price etc. Maybe a bit more info please, name of hotel etc...thx and rgds

Offline anonymous86273

No sorry can’t remember the name - It was just part of the hotel but you don’t need to be a guest of the hotel to use it. Private dance was probably £15 or so. Can’t imagine it was much more than that. I’ll probably pay them a visit shortly.

Never enquired as to takeaways. Once I’ve shot my load in there that’s me done for the night so never had any interest in bringing one back to mine as they’ll only be watching me sleep. Same with full service - never enquired but assume with the right girl it’s possible.

Offline MrMatrix

This would be £65 for an hour or £380 for the night. Think I've found my next holiday destination :D :D

Offline GingerNuts

This would be £65 for an hour or £380 for the night. Think I've found my next holiday destination :D :D

I think you've converted from the Russian Ruble when the prices are in Ukranian Hryvnia.

Works out at ~£157 for the hour or ~£944 for the night.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 09:42:54 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Jimbo1984

I think you've converted from the Russian Ruble when the prices are in Ukranian Hryvnia.

+1

And despite the reviews, this has all the makings of a B&S. I could be wrong! I hope I am wrong! But, in my experience, this type of bird is usually out in Dubai getting shat on by the A-rabs or in Odessa getting sponsored by a loaded businessman. I mean she's a certified 9 in my book. Do let us know how you get on.

Offline MrMatrix

O bollocks- I thought it looked too good to be true. Mind you if she was the real deal I would pay £160 an hour....

And yes I too thought it to be B&S. However shes the most expensive on the site. Dont suppose we will find out. :hi:

Offline pisceanuk

anonymous86273 , thanks. I did manage to pick a local and it was a great time with her. I just bought couple of glasses of wine for her and dinner after the act.

Offline pisceanuk

You should not spend more than 1,500-2,000 for an hour in Ukrainian currency and anything more is a rip off. You need to negotiate sometimes.

Offline Jimbo1984

You should not spend more than 1,500-2,000 for an hour in Ukrainian currency and anything more is a rip off. You need to negotiate sometimes.

Did you end up going to Lviv? Where did you pick up your bird from? Was she nice? Any pictures? Which hotel did you stay in?

Offline Mazarin

Any suggestions for nice hotels in Kiev?

Offline pisceanuk

She was nice. I picked her from a bar. Normal girl who just wanted to get drunk and get laid. Cant post pics of normal girls over here.

Did you end up going to Lviv? Where did you pick up your bird from? Was she nice? Any pictures? Which hotel did you stay in?

Offline Hi88888888

Which are best bars/clubs pick up local girl?

Offline pisceanuk

It depends. I did not go to any big night clubs and have been to small and crowded bars in Maidan and it worked.

Which are best bars/clubs pick up local girl?

Offline puntingpumping1920

Definitely fake.

You have to be realistic with prices and looks

She probably has shoes that cost more than £380

Pictures belong to this lady: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 07:05:40 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mazarin

Is the Intercontinental Hotel girl friendly?

Offline anonymous86273

Back from a 2 week trip here (ended up extending my stay as the flights were cheap and I was having too much of a good time!) and here are a list of nightclubs, brothels, bars etc with details for anyone interested and what you can expect. Also towards the bottom is a recommendation on a couple of pay for services.

The well known clubs:

D-Fleur - Higher end, used to be called D*lux but has been rebranded and refurbished. Under the previous name I highly rated this place. Now it’s a little bit more expensive, although nothing outrageous. On both nights I went I had an OK time - 4:1 ratio to women:men but quite a few prostitutes in the higher end (4,000 upwards/ £100 upwards range). Don’t attempt to go unless you are very smartly dressed. Plenty of English speaking girls.

Caribbean Club - Lower end, wear pretty much anything except sportswear and you’ll be allowed in. More of a cabaret type club with singers and dancers at various intervals on some nights. Quite a few prostitutes here and some very hard to spot some until they whisper in your ear how much they charge (which is pretty early on so you don’t waste your time and theirs). Some are even paid for by the club itself as you need to pay the club a commission on their services. Prices ranged between 2,500 and 4,000 (£68/£115) for the girls for 2/3 hours. The ones who stand out as prostitutes are the higher end and the ones who just look like girl-next-door girls are at the lower end.
However there are also plenty of local girls looking to hookup which won’t cost you anything except a 200 (£5) taxi fair to send them home in the morning! Had plenty of luck here without paying for it but good luck in working out who’s who! I’d say 50% of the girls I spoke to here could understand English.

Chi - High end club full of gorgeous girls who document their lives on Instagram while they are there. Pretentious place. Had 1 good night here and picked someone up but the second time I went back there were hardly any women there and it was just a cock fest. Worth going to if you like the higher class of girl just might be a bit hit an miss with how many girls are actually there. The days I went were Friday/Saturday nights so should have been busy. Lots of English speaking girls.

Forsage - Student club situated near the university area. Only 18-25s go here and you don’t find many tourists in there. If you’re over 40 you’ll stand out like a sore thumb - one poor chap spent the whole night leaning on the bar with no-one near him. Had a brilliant couple of nights here and because it’s a young locals place not a prostitute in sight, just genuine girls looking a for a good night. Being younger girls a lot of them spoke English aswell which is handy. Easy to chat with girls and pick some up. Everything was extremely cheap here and getting laid in a threesome cost me 1/4 bottle of Vodka!

Shooters - Very small club and a bit of a mixed bag in terms of a review. Years ago it was rammed with arrogant aggressive Turks and I hadn’t been since but decided to give it another go and it’s improved a lot. Plenty of girls looking for a good night here and if you’re out of luck they’ll always be a couple of paid for girls sitting at the bar. If you pay for a table here the venue always provide you with a couple of girls - although they don’t tell you this (or probably admit it) it’s pretty obvious when you see the same girls dancing with groups of ugly blokes who booked a table on the 3 nights I visited. I suspect this in common place in most clubs. Most girls I’ve spoken to here could speak English.

The unknown bars: Take a taxi to the other side of the river to the East and you’ll find loads of locals bars and clubs. There are a strip of them on Rusanivska Embarkment or you could try around Mykoly Bazhana (Vodka Grill and a few other places around there) - you won’t have to pay any girls in these areas, all local girls looking for a good time. This was my favourite place to start a night out and sometime take girls with you to club back in the centre. Being a locals area finding an English speaking girl can be a bit harder but they do exist.

General nightclub advice: If you plan on staying in any of these clubs for any length of time then I highly recommend getting a table. Whatever you pay for the table is, in nearly all clubs, just a deposit for drink so you don’t actually pay for the table. If you get a table and have a bottle of Vodka/Gin/Whiskey on your table then it’s like flies around shit. If you fail to pull a girl when you’ve got a table and bottle of drink then there is something wrong with you. It helps if you’re travelling with a friend or two as this lowers the bill as it’s split between more than one person, and most girls are in pairs, 3s or 4s. Also, don’t get too drunk - girls don’t like it if you can’t talk or stand up. Another tip, if you’re buying a girl drinks and towards the end of the night when you want to get them home and they suggest going to a karaoke bar say no - they are on commission to get you there. It’s also shit unless you can sing in Ukrainian/Russian!

Now the pay for services....

Salon Dream - Wow...The girls are out of this world. Prices between £40 and £100 for a body to body massage and various other extras depending on which service you go for. Highly recommend the two girl VIP which includes plenty of touching and kissing both girls. Expensive if you consider how much you can pay to fuck someone here but it’s a very good service and worth every penny if you’ve got some free time during the day. I used it twice in the two weeks I was there.

Brothels - Hard to describe where the place I went is as I’d consumed a bottle of Vodka and various other drinks before arriving but from what I remember it is on Sofiivska Street going towards Independence Square about halfway down the road set back behind the buildings. If you get in a taxi and they ask if you want to go to a brothel, which they will all ask you if you’re a bloke in a taxi late at night with no girl with you, then say yes near independence square and it will probably be the same one. We negotiated a price with the taxi driver before we were taken there but didn’t specify extras - at that time of the night/early morning I didn’t need any, just a hole to pump for an hour. Everything was with a condom and no reverse oral. I think it cost 2000 UAH for an hour. Good selection of girls once inside. A girl for everyone, big tits, small tits, size 6, size 18. You sit down in a lounge area surrounded by girls in lingerie sat around with drinks though then line up infront of you and you take your pick. While the girl you choose goes off to get ready the other girls look after you. There are plenty of brothels like this around Kiev.

Escorting websites - If someone has glossy photo shoot photos then most likely B&S. Stay clear of the bargain basement 800 UAH girls - those are fucking dreadful. At £22 an hour you shouldn’t really be surprised but don’t be tempted unless you’ve just got in at 5am and can’t see straight. Remember you can always send a girl away if you aren’t happy with what has turned up but you’ll have to pay her taxi - about 150-200 UAH (they’ll claim!) It’s easier just going to a club and looking for a prossie there as you can just see them in the flesh and take your pick - you’ll pay the same as booking online but will have the benefit of chatting to them for free before deciding to proceed or not. They won’t require a drink buying for them and will leave immediately so they can fuck you and get back to the club. Always negotiate on the time of the meeting and extras though before handing over any money.

Prostitute friendly hotels:
Hotel Tourist - Need to sign in with reception and require ID
Royal De Paris - No need to sign in but it’s a shithole.
Dnipro Hotel - They used to charge you if they arrive after 9pm
Ukraine Hotel - Sometimes have to sign in as security at the lift but a couple of times there was no one there.

There are probably a lot more prostitute friendly hotels as prostitution is rife and they frequent a lot of the hotel lobbies but above are the only ones I’ve stayed in. My advise as always is get an apartment to save the hassle but not everyone likes to do this.

Offline Royd30

Wow anonymous, finally some good concrete info about Kiev. Wish I was there, now definitely planning a trip, I did stay at Ukraine hotel near the square and up from main kryschatik st, didn’t get much action but now with your input will get in there and report back...thx and rgds

Offline Jimbo1984

Back from a 2 week trip here (ended up extending my stay as the flights were cheap and I was having too much of a good time!) and here are a list of nightclubs, brothels, bars etc with details for anyone interested and what you can expect. Also towards the bottom is a recommendation on a couple of pay for services.

The well known clubs:

D-Fleur - Higher end, used to be called D*lux but has been rebranded and refurbished. Under the previous name I highly rated this place. Now it’s a little bit more expensive, although nothing outrageous. On both nights I went I had an OK time - 4:1 ratio to women:men but quite a few prostitutes in the higher end (4,000 upwards/ £100 upwards range). Don’t attempt to go unless you are very smartly dressed. Plenty of English speaking girls.

Caribbean Club - Lower end, wear pretty much anything except sportswear and you’ll be allowed in. More of a cabaret type club with singers and dancers at various intervals on some nights. Quite a few prostitutes here and some very hard to spot some until they whisper in your ear how much they charge (which is pretty early on so you don’t waste your time and theirs). Some are even paid for by the club itself as you need to pay the club a commission on their services. Prices ranged between 2,500 and 4,000 (£68/£115) for the girls for 2/3 hours. The ones who stand out as prostitutes are the higher end and the ones who just look like girl-next-door girls are at the lower end.
However there are also plenty of local girls looking to hookup which won’t cost you anything except a 200 (£5) taxi fair to send them home in the morning! Had plenty of luck here without paying for it but good luck in working out who’s who! I’d say 50% of the girls I spoke to here could understand English.

Chi - High end club full of gorgeous girls who document their lives on Instagram while they are there. Pretentious place. Had 1 good night here and picked someone up but the second time I went back there were hardly any women there and it was just a cock fest. Worth going to if you like the higher class of girl just might be a bit hit an miss with how many girls are actually there. The days I went were Friday/Saturday nights so should have been busy. Lots of English speaking girls.

Forsage - Student club situated near the university area. Only 18-25s go here and you don’t find many tourists in there. If you’re over 40 you’ll stand out like a sore thumb - one poor chap spent the whole night leaning on the bar with no-one near him. Had a brilliant couple of nights here and because it’s a young locals place not a prostitute in sight, just genuine girls looking a for a good night. Being younger girls a lot of them spoke English aswell which is handy. Easy to chat with girls and pick some up. Everything was extremely cheap here and getting laid in a threesome cost me 1/4 bottle of Vodka!

Shooters - Very small club and a bit of a mixed bag in terms of a review. Years ago it was rammed with arrogant aggressive Turks and I hadn’t been since but decided to give it another go and it’s improved a lot. Plenty of girls looking for a good night here and if you’re out of luck they’ll always be a couple of paid for girls sitting at the bar. If you pay for a table here the venue always provide you with a couple of girls - although they don’t tell you this (or probably admit it) it’s pretty obvious when you see the same girls dancing with groups of ugly blokes who booked a table on the 3 nights I visited. I suspect this in common place in most clubs. Most girls I’ve spoken to here could speak English.

The unknown bars: Take a taxi to the other side of the river to the East and you’ll find loads of locals bars and clubs. There are a strip of them on Rusanivska Embarkment or you could try around Mykoly Bazhana (Vodka Grill and a few other places around there) - you won’t have to pay any girls in these areas, all local girls looking for a good time. This was my favourite place to start a night out and sometime take girls with you to club back in the centre. Being a locals area finding an English speaking girl can be a bit harder but they do exist.

General nightclub advice: If you plan on staying in any of these clubs for any length of time then I highly recommend getting a table. Whatever you pay for the table is, in nearly all clubs, just a deposit for drink so you don’t actually pay for the table. If you get a table and have a bottle of Vodka/Gin/Whiskey on your table then it’s like flies around shit. If you fail to pull a girl when you’ve got a table and bottle of drink then there is something wrong with you. It helps if you’re travelling with a friend or two as this lowers the bill as it’s split between more than one person, and most girls are in pairs, 3s or 4s. Also, don’t get too drunk - girls don’t like it if you can’t talk or stand up. Another tip, if you’re buying a girl drinks and towards the end of the night when you want to get them home and they suggest going to a karaoke bar say no - they are on commission to get you there. It’s also shit unless you can sing in Ukrainian/Russian!

Salon Dream - Wow...The girls are out of this world. Prices between £40 and £100 for a body to body massage and various other extras depending on which service you go for. Highly recommend the two girl VIP which includes plenty of touching and kissing both girls. Expensive if you consider how much you can pay to fuck someone here but it’s a very good service and worth every penny if you’ve got some free time during the day. I used it twice in the two weeks I was there.

Brothels - Hard to describe where the place I went is as I’d consumed a bottle of Vodka and various other drinks before arriving but from what I remember it is on Sofiivska Street going towards Independence Square about halfway down the road set back behind the buildings. If you get in a taxi and they ask if you want to go to a brothel, which they will all ask you if you’re a bloke in a taxi late at night with no girl with you, then say yes near independence square and it will probably be the same one. We negotiated a price with the taxi driver before we were taken there but didn’t specify extras - at that time of the night/early morning I didn’t need any, just a hole to pump for an hour. Everything was with a condom and no reverse oral. I think it cost 2000 UAH for an hour. Good selection of girls once inside. A girl for everyone, big tits, small tits, size 6, size 18. You sit down in a lounge area surrounded by girls in lingerie sat around with drinks though then line up infront of you and you take your pick. While the girl you choose goes off to get ready the other girls look after you. There are plenty of brothels like this around Kiev.

Escorting websites - If someone has glossy photo shoot photos then most likely B&S. Stay clear of the bargain basement 800 UAH girls - those are fucking dreadful. At £22 an hour you shouldn’t really be surprised but don’t be tempted unless you’ve just got in at 5am and can’t see straight. Remember you can always send a girl away if you aren’t happy with what has turned up but you’ll have to pay her taxi - about 150-200 UAH (they’ll claim!) It’s easier just going to a club and looking for a prossie there as you can just see them in the flesh and take your pick - you’ll pay the same as booking online but will have the benefit of chatting to them for free before deciding to proceed or not. They won’t require a drink buying for them and will leave immediately so they can fuck you and get back to the club. Always negotiate on the time of the meeting and extras though before handing over any money.

Ukraine Hotel - Sometimes have to sign in as security at the lift but a couple of times there was no one there.

There are probably a lot more prostitute friendly hotels as prostitution is rife and they frequent a lot of the hotel lobbies but above are the only ones I’ve stayed in. My advise as always is get an apartment to save the hassle but not everyone likes to do this.

Mate, this is brilliant, and very much appreciated. I have been to Kiev twice this year but both times I did not frequent any nightclubs, preferring to order girls to my apartment which kind of worked out well for me. However with your excellent write up I think next time I will try some of these nightclubs out as I had them on my radar anyway, especially Dfleur.

I had two separate Uber drivers tell me Forsage was the place for 'bitches' but looks like they were probably going on old information, or maybe they just meant drunk easy girls.

Regarding tables in Nightclubs, what were the prices for these? And when you have a table do the hookers gravitate towards you or normal non working girls?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 02:54:17 am by Jimbo1984 »

Offline anonymous86273

Prices vary depending on the club you go to - Lower end clubs it’s around 1,500 UAH-2,500 UAH depending on the night you go and the type of table (the floor in the club if it’s got multiple floors or positioning of the table or number of seats). We paid 1,200 UAH midweek in Forsage which paid for a bottle of Vodka and mixers for the night. Higher end clubs like DFleur you will end up paying ALOT more so best if you’re going with a group of you - around £400 I believe in the main club floor but may be less in the lounge floor - I can’t remember what we paid in there. Some clubs you would need to book in advance but others you can just turn up and ask for a table - again this depends on the popularity of the club - shooters I booked as there has never been an empty table there. Forsage we just turned up as it was midweek and we had our choice of pretty much any table we wanted but Friday nights they were nearly all full when we arrived.

Bitches as in drunk girls - it’s a student club so you won’t get prostitures there as they are there to cater for us not young local students, we’ll there wasn’t on any of the nights I was there. Be careful with taxi driver recommendations about nightclubs - it’s rare they are doing it for your benefit as ours tried to convince us not to go to Forsage.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 09:01:50 am by anonymous86273 »

Offline peroni

Anonymous, thanks for the great post. Can you tell me when is the best time enter the nightclubs?

Offline Mikey123

Hi anonymous, thanks for the valuable information. Just a couple of questions, firstly, at the student dig, what’s the best way to approach or start a conversation with the girl? Are they receptive towards a direct approach?

Lastly what’s the street scene like there, any pick ups there? Checked the flights, dirt cheap at £37 return from Luton.

I’m might be planning a short trip soon, so just need a bit more info.

Offline anonymous86273

Anonymous, thanks for the great post. Can you tell me when is the best time enter the nightclubs?

10pm is empty but you can take your pick of the tables. I’d say 11pm it starts getting busy. A lot of clubs are open until 6am so don’t get there too early.

You have to do the approaching everywhere as that’s the way it has always been there although I’ve noticed the new younger generation of 18-20yo have started to approach sometimes. Just walk up and start chatting/offer a drink etc - they are always receptive and I’ve never once been told to go away. Just don’t get touchy with them straight away as they really don’t like that.

Around Arena City you get a few girls wandering the streets to the Northern entrance infront of the Billa store entrance sitting on the wall as it’s a tourist hopspot. I’ve never enquired with them as to services/prices.

Also I’m sure it’s mentioned on another thread but bag up. The HIV rate in this country is extremely high and about 1 in 4 of the ‘normal’ girls I’ve taken home aren’t bothered if you wear one or not which is quite worrying.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 11:30:55 pm by anonymous86273 »

Offline maniaxx

The well known clubs:

Thanks for your input and suggestions, very useful tips. just 1 question: you were mentioning earlier about a strip club at Tourist hotel...any chance you remembered the name? I've never been to a strip club but i was reading good reviews about club Rio...any chance you've been there? 😁
As far as myself...i used tinder in Kiev...mixed results..most of the girls there look for relationship..some of them even $ for sex..but if you look hard enough you can find some friends with benefits type...i like amateur type :) i mean i would like to pay a non-pro...but i would not really go for a pro..not anymore...not if i know she's a pro...i prefer tinder because I'm little bit introvert at the beginning...after ice is broken I'm all good :)).