Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherrys City centre manager  (Read 676 times)

Pakimans768

Out with a few lads at weekend and decided to come here after a meal at a top restaurant in Manchester (east z east) lovely food there but before you say this isn’t a food critic website ... i know

Went down the side street and through some dungeon gates, was 3 of us, and asked the lady who was working

Out came 3 nice girls so we we deciding between ourselves which one to take, the Madame try to hurry us with decision but we couldn’t decide quick enough so she started to get pissed off with us, and told us to leave

So we were polite enough and said ok, but then she let us out door but wouldn’t open the gate, so we were trapped hence the negative

She was proper pissed off and kept us waiting behind the gates for about 10 mins and said don’t come here and start pissing me about, even though we didn’t piss around

I was just about to call the police for false entrapment then she opened gate and told us don’t come back

So we left and went to cosmopolitan Portland St, but no review cause I couldnt bothered doing anything as it was a 30 min waiting time and only one girl that would be free then

Offline NigelF

External Link/Members Only

It's against the site rules to review a whole establishment or anything other than a specific WG/sex worker (see the Reviews section of the rules: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0). As such, I've moved this to the regional discussion section.

Anyway, cheers for the heads up.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 01:25:14 am by NigelF »

Offline Lancastrian1

I thought the manager was pretty rude too when I a few of us went on the night shift.

I didn’t stay as they were all Eastern European and not my type either.

The place is a right dive.