Also someone told me that kif and opium are widely available. Can anyone please tell me if this is true? Also are there many pharmacies about and do you need a prescription for benzodiazepines. I know I'm a newbie but will return with wg experiences if I manage to get any. :-/
Would they just go straight in to whatever I wanted? Are you serious about being able to buy anything over there? Have you been before? What if I wanted to get a bit of coke or would that be too risky?
You come across like someone I would read about in the Daily Express very soon. You are going there to get all kinds of high (no judgement) in a country where it is illegal, while trying to procure sex outside of marriage through prostitution, which is also illegal. All while your girlfriend is in tow. Would make for a great headline and an example for using common sense while travelling abroad.
Most users here have some of that common sense so they would not advise you on it or make themselves complicit in your behaviour.
So assuming you are not trolling us...
The hammam experience is much like the massage parlour experience in the UK. You go in, get a massage and ask for extras. Negotiate the price. I know in Gueliz on there strip you will see a hammam place up several flights of steps. I visited it and they provided extras. This is during the day.
For all drug related questions I would advise using a drug users forum if that exists.
And I won't hold my breath on your info. Several others claimed to do the same and they never came back. Thanks to CarpeNoctem, ELDNG and few others who bucked the trend
