Time to feedback to the forum. Long report ahead some new info and some that has been covered many times on this forum.
Big Thanks to Nike & Toon etc

for this forum and for giving me contact details, very nice guy who tried his best to accommodate. He is a family man so you should control your demands of his time. Charged us 300MAD from Airport to Apartment a little steep. Helped with local SIM etc...
Two of us traveled together.
Accommodation:
Although expensive he did assure us the room would be safe from prying eyes and no security which didn't quite work out that way.
1. Room price charge 1,300 for a room that we found out later should really be be about 800 MAD.
2. A young security guard was downstairs and did need 70MAD per girl late in the evening no problems with him once he was paid. Later in the week a different older security guy tried to scam us for more money 100MAD per girl, he then phoned the girls up at 3AM to tell the girls to leave, when they did leave the room he bought them back upstairs to our door to get more money. My mate being a little more comfortable told him to get lost and asked him why he kept bring the girls back and trying to get more money and that we would tell our contact he was trying to get extra money from us, this conversation was shouted by my friend to the guard who could not speak any English so he went a way with nothing. As mentioned in previous reports confidence and stand your ground. As the girls were no longer in the room he had no leg to stand on. Either way he was trying to pull a fast one, but went away with his tail between his legs.
PuntingDay 1 MonEarly Morning flight in. On landing at 10:30 we did not get into the room till about 2PM as it was being cleaned. Our contact just drove us around. Relaxed when we got into the room.
Strolled the mile between Mc's and Starbucks between 6 and 8PM. OMG loads of girls ranging from 6 to 8's ages 18 through to 30's, but this scene was very difficult to gauge. When you made eye contact it did not seem that obvious what they would do. So we called Mr A who picked us up and took us to a Hammam local to ACIMA market, but the price seemed high based on reports on this forum asking 700MAD for massage and Hamam for 1 hour and extras would be extras. Girls were good 6/7's in fact Prince's girl pictured recently recently was in here. It was late in the evening and the girls looked knackered so we declined and asked to be taken to another Hammam. The second hammam the girls were shit 3/4 all on the large size aged in their 30's. We declined and just asked to be dropped of on the mile.
We walked around just trying to get attention of the girls discretely but again difficult to gauge.
A tour guide approached us and suggested he could get us Hammam 1 hr for 400MAD so we followed him to the one between Mcs & Starbucks big sign obvious. When we got in the receptionist said min would be 500MAD. We agreed Choice of 6 girls ranging from 5 to 7's. First girl receptionist who was a 6 gave me Hammam and asked if extras were needed, showed me what I would be paying for but I said I would wait for the massage and my chosen 7. Disappointed, she passed me to the 7 for a massage and just opted for the topless HE for 200. Job done as I was getting changed I got harassed for a tip by the first hammam girl.
Day 2 TueExcursion during the day.
Got back by about 5PM snoozed and walked the mile trying to figure out the scene. Again plenty of talent as night before. Sat in Mcs making eye contact and proposal to exchange numbers but never happened for about an hour. Again plenty of girls but more men to women ratio. Two girls 5/6 came and sat on the table next to us and my mate just called them over to sit with us. which scared me a little based on reports here but they did. Before I could slow him down he had negotiated 1000MAD each for the night. So i went along with it. They agreed to follow us at a distance back to the apt. Bit of entertaining, then I did Fatna, My mate did Layla.
Fatwa was a 5 slim 24yrs size 6, very good service, very accommodating kissing, OWO, 69, sex with condom in many positions but had chicken fillets in her bra so what I thought was a b cup turned out to be A cups. Might report her to Morocan trade descriptions

We went back into the main living room for a break to negotiate a swap for 500MAD.
Layla 26 yrs was much more prettier 6 little larger size 10 but real c cups and bit of a belly, her service lacked limited oral with condom, sex in cow girl and had to instigate doggy, lack lustre performance and she got tired very quickly and too much fake moaning. Any how finished with her when she got tired and I was done. Overall both were fun and entertaining to be around as they both spoke English.
Day 3 WedAnyhow we all went to sleep at about 5AM woke at 10AM and bought the girls breakfast and swapped numbers. I wanted to ditch the girls as I was sure we could do better, went on our second excursion to the mountains. Got back at 6PM snoozed till 10pm went for walk on the mile sat in Starbucks with a coffee made fiends with a guy from London and his mate from Casblanka and swapped notes on what and who to do. All the guys were there for the same reason and all the girls were there to accommodate. You could see people swapping numbers quite openly in Starbucks. Layla from the night before came by and said Hi whilst she was with another fella.
I really wanted to try the clubs and MontiChristo was only 10 min walk away. My mate got a call from Fadwa and he arranged with her whilst I made my way to Montichristo.
MontiChristo - WoW! but handle with careWall to wall 8 and 9, high ratio of women to men so I just went straight to the bar and within a minute got chatting with a 8 lovely body, good English but did not want to peak too early so said bye and went upstairs. Again high ratio of girls to guys, I got chatting with an 8 at the bar and problem was her English. Spotted a 9/10 on the dance floor and just asked her her price 3000MAD. Lets just say I spoke with a number of other girls and everyone of them were interested in going back for an all nighter for 2000 to 3000 MAD. Mistake I made was not getting numbers.
Anyway at about 2am i got approached by a 7 named Hafida and negotiated a over night for a 1000 MAD, once agreed that she would need to pay 100 for the doorman to leave, which I gave her.

DOH! she turned round and said she could not leave until 3AM as the club would not let her back the following day. Fucking bitch! i told her to give me money back or come now to which she disappeared into the toilets. Texted her that I was off to look for other talent and she had just lost out moved on a bit annoyed.
Arranged a threesome with two 8's aged early 20's for 1500 each, they kissed like lesbians, grinded me on the dance floor. I was hooked. Then came the stalling, the blond Sofia who could speak English and bit Bipolar running hot and cold

arrange her taxi for us all of us to leave at 3AM they told me to jump in their taxi and again I was worried and asked them to drop me on a corner and walk in after me. Luckily no security guard at that time.
When in the room they were noise y but determined to turn me to jelly turning it fully on to get me going. They then went into the bathroom to change and i manged a picture as below.
Sofia, Blond size 6, 5'7" slim B cups shaved tight pussy.

Sana, Brunette size 8 5'6" think of Marilyn Munro body, firm 34DD shaved tight pussy, beautiful Arab face just perfect.

Both dressed very sexily.
My mate and Fadwa came out and joined the entertainment but then Sofia and Fadwa had a tense discussion which needed me to take my two into my room to try and keep the noise down. After some sexy dancing and teasing it went a bit south again as before they would undress they want the money.

I declined saying I would pay in the morning and they started getting dressed and Sofia started shouting that she did not trust my kind of people, her father was a police man etc At this point i realized she was probably on cocaine with the high and lows and I needed to make the most of a bad situation so I decided to pay knowing it would go against me.
I can stay a long time. So I fucked the living daylights out of the both of them for at least and hour and half every which way you can imagine without cumming. They both seem to put their full energy into making a it a night for me to remember. However hit 6am Sofia said times up and started getting dressed to go along with Sana. I said this was overnighter and they had only been here for 3 hours. To which they just laughed and said no it morning. I was pissed off so I just tried to get them out of the flat before any more shit happened. Anyway Sofia at one point threw my cigarette lighter out the window, hot and cold cocained bitch.

Any way the tense discussion between Fadwa and Sofia was bought to me the following morning and turned out Sofia was only planning to make me cum within and hour and leave.

Ha! Fail bitch!

Overnighters from the club seemed full of professionals who know how to con so you need to be aware and prepared, Hafida, Sofia & Sana stalling to leave as the plan is to string me along for as late as possible so that they can stay overnight for as little time as possible!
Oh and Hafida from the club who took my 100MAD was calling me at 3AM onward as she had not got a better offer! number blocked bloody stalker. :-). Interesting learning experience never the less.
Day 4 ThurDay excursion
Late evening mile walk, My mate just picked up a 7 Nazarine that he fancied and i took her partner a 5 Russia off his hands 800MAD each, simply stupid I really should have left her. Neither spoke English so bit of a quite evening just fucking and pissing around, the 5 Russia I was with nearly took me bareback before i stopped her and the dodgy security guy calling at 3AM as mentioned earlier.
Day 5 Fri Morning Flight back home
Summary main points are:1. Don't let your dick take over, very easy in the clubs as you become a kid in a candy shop. I saw groups of guys just standing ogling like they had never seen a woman before.
2. Negotiate and clarify what you will get and for how long and when they will leave.
3. Any negative vibes, walk away and try another again so many options available.
4. Google translate not great, so English speaking girls are you best options.
5. As can be seen with Hafida, option was still available and chasing me later in the evening.
6. Take condoms and lube as they don't come prepared.
We burnt the candle at both ends as my mate wanted a holiday with day activities. Six different girls over 4 nights Total Cost 6100 MAD = under £100 per girl.
Would I go back? :-) Positive and Negatives with this place......But.........
planning soon on my own now that I know how to handle the scene.
Hidden Image/Members Only