Author Topic: Marrakech - Morocco  (Read 978602 times)

SHIZ247

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hammams with girls that give massages do not always give extras. For Example Hammam Lalla on the other side of the square no extras and cameras up in massage areas with the boss watching over. Nice massages although they rushed the hammam. Price was decent too but no extras not even a stroke of the ball sack.

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Here is a post about my 2nd visit to Marrakesh:

Warning: Long Post

So after visiting RAK, a year later we decided to go back.  This time we were equipped with the knowledge that apartment with guest policy is required and avoid night clubs to keep punting within our budget.  Having no connections in Marrakesh we just booked a normal apartment hoping to bribe the security guy and sort things out. After arriving we went to the apartment and checked in.  Handed few hundred dirhams to the security guard as good will gesture and went out to look for the girls around 5pm.  Within 10 minutes we found a group of girls sitting in Starbucks.  We were just passing by it and the girls made it very obvious that they want us to come inside so we stopped and went inside and sat next to them.  They were mix of 6/10 to 8/10. My friend liked one girl 7/10, she must be 18 slim and very sexy figure.  She said she is virgin and happy to lose it for 800 MAD (dirhams).  Learned from last visit my friend knew that he can haggle before agreeing the price so he brought it down to 500 MAD for 3 hours.  I didn't like any girl so I just let him have fun.  He took the girl back to apartment leaving me behind but soon he called to say security guy wouldn't allow any girls.  We tried to convince security guard but he didn't budge . Sadly we had to send the girl away while we sorted out an accommodation suited to our needs. In desperation we decided to find a girl in McDonald and ask her for help.=p

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Here is a post about my 2nd visit to Marrakesh:

Warning: Long Post

So after visiting RAK, a year later we decided to go back.  This time we were equipped with the knowledge that apartment with guest policy is required and avoid night clubs to keep punting within our budget.  Having no connections in Marrakesh we just booked a normal apartment hoping to bribe the security guy and sort things out. After arriving we went to the apartment and checked in.  Handed few hundred dirhams to the security guard as good will gesture and went out to look for the girls around 5pm.  Within 10 minutes we found a group of girls sitting in Starbucks.  We were just passing by it and the girls made it very obvious that they want us to come inside so we stopped and went inside and sat next to them.  They were mix of 6/10 to 8/10. My friend liked one girl 7/10, she must be 18 slim and very sexy figure.  She said she is virgin and happy to lose it for 800 MAD (dirhams).  Learned from last visit my friend knew that he can haggle before agreeing the price so he brought it down to 500 MAD for 3 hours.  I didn't like any girl so I just let him have fun.  He took the girl back to apartment leaving me behind but soon he called to say security guy wouldn't allow any girls.  We tried to convince security guard but he didn't budge . Sadly we had to send the girl away while we sorted out an accommodation suited to our needs.

In desperation we decided to find a girl in McDonald and ask her for help. We saw an older looking female 3/10 and asked her if she can find accommodation for us. She was friendly and said she will sort everything.  Soon she helped us book an apartment and forced herself to come with us and also called one of her friends 7/10 to come too.  Although bit uncomfortable with this we thought lets relax in the new apartment and have few drinks and hopefully both girls will go soon.  MISTAKE....after few drinks older lady became angry and broke a glass and started demanding money or she would cut herself.  We thought it was just a ploy and told her to fuck off but she lifted her shirt and you could see number of large old cut marks on her bally. She wan't joking.  Both of us called the apartment owner to come and sort things out, he quickly came and told us that he usually does not deal with that girl as she has done this before. He told us that give her the money or there is no other way and police will get involved.  We were left with no choice so handed 2000 MAD and got rid of them both. Still I could have been worse so we were happy to pay small amount and learn lesson from this bad experience.

Next day around 1pm we met two non-WGs who were not local and they were working in some local bar.  Both were 7/10 and seemed genuine. We had a quick tea and they left saying they finish work at mid night so they will call us and then meet us up.  We had lunch and went out again looking for girls, soon we found two hot girls 8/10 and 9/10 infront of McDonalds.  They were quiet open about things and exchanged numbers and started doing the business, both agreed for 1000 each and stay until 8pm as they couldn't stay over night since they were living with parents (I doubt it). We brought them back to the apartment and both girls knew their business and all holes were open for business.  After they left we went out for dinner, bought sheesha and some more alcohol (you can buy alcohol from the shopping mall).  At mid night the girls who we had met in the morning called us back asking us to pick them up, we went out and met them and brought them back to the apartment.  The girl with my friend did not do anything all night and just wanted to talk. The girl I was with, she told me she is virgin from both ends and just gave me a hj (still better than nothing  :yahoo:)

After having bad experience in Mcdonalds area we started avoiding it and started searching for girls in the shopping mall as there was good chance we would find semi professional girls who were not just after money but good company and good sex.  So next day my friend (he is good looking chap unlike me) found a beautiful petit girl who came back to the apartment with him and stayed all day night and next morning.  When my friend tried to give her the money she refused and in fact went out to get breakfast for us from her own pocket money.  She seemed one of those modern type girls who were just after some party.  My friend wanted to try something else so he got rid of her and lucky bastered found another girl 9/10 who did not ask for any money and stayed with him until the end of our stay.   

I on the other hand kept finding girls everyday, found a really nice tall beautiful girl from Rabbat. She asked for 800 MAD and came down to 600 MAD. She was fantastic fuck and really fun girl, after spending few hours we became very friendly with each other and she shared a lot of stories with me and sang few song etc.  We went out for dinner and she promised to come back next day.  I told her that I might choose someone else next day and she laughed and said she liked me so she would just come for a drink and sheesha and spend evening with me which she did everyday until I cam back.  (So tip here is that there are some girls who are out for party and happy to stay with you as long as you treat them with some dignity so dont just assume that they will charge you). 

Now I have few more details to share but im at work so better stop typing and get back to working.   I will share them on the forum as and when I can.  Sorry for any typos and and I hope post gave you little insight of our trip.

Dodo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Dodo, thanks to Nike's wealth of knowledge and excellent connections you now probably have a list of hammams with extras. For those people like me who are not privileged to receive a PM from Nike :P just use one simple rule and you are almost guaranteed to receive extra services. Find a hammam where female staff is happy to serve males. This is a hidden sign that extras will be provided otherwise, all authentic hammams have males staff to serve male clients and female staff to serve female clients, male and female areas are strictly segregated and they do not provide any extras.

Just another tip, most of the hammams near Jamaa al fana provide extras.  Walk through some narrow streets and once you spot a hammam go inside and openly ask if they have female staff who are happy to give hammam and massage to males. If answer is no then come out and go to another one. Do remember country's law forbids such services so finding information online would be very difficult however, once you arrive there everything becomes very clear and easier to find  :thumbsup:

Hi Brown, appreciate your advice re Marrakech. I have the name of one hammam from Nike called the Imane Spa in Guilin. If you know of any others you have a good experience please let me know. I have been to Marra a couple of times so know my way around and will have a car.

Cheers

Offline misterali

Hi Brown, appreciate your advice re Marrakech. I have the name of one hammam from Nike called the [redacted]. If you know of any others you have a good experience please let me know. I have been to Marra a couple of times so know my way around and will have a car.

Cheers

Real smooth! I'm sure Nike sent you a PM so the location would not be on an open forum.

The practice is illegal in Morocco so if you would like the establishment to still be there and offer the services you seek please edit your post  :dash:

Dodo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Real smooth! I'm sure Nike sent you a PM so the location would not be on an open forum.

The practice is illegal in Morocco so if you would like the establishment to still be there and offer the services you seek please edit your post  :dash:
What a load of absolute bollocks. Given that, in the opinion of many Marra punters, almost every hammam in the area gives extras plus the availability of sex workers seems rife, it is hardly the best kept secret in the world. I marvel that McDonald's for instance still exists given your take on things :dash:

Offline misterali

What a load of absolute bollocks. Given that, in the opinion of many Marra punters, almost every hammam in the area gives extras plus the availability of sex workers seems rife, it is hardly the best kept secret in the world. I marvel that McDonald's for instance still exists given your take on things :dash:

If you believe what you have just said why bother asking about Hammam? Why have ten recent posts by new members for the same information been ignored? You have been given privilege as a long standing member of the forum. Like I said, had Nike wanted this information out in the open he would have shared it in the thread.

It's totally up to you, wouldn't bother me in the slightest as I don't go to the hammam scene.  :thumbsup:

Eyaz01

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
SOS lads. First time in marakech. No contacts we have come here and the security guard at apartment said no "friends" are allowed back under any circumstances as families stay here. We are here over the weekend won't mind booking some other apartment. Anyone with any recommendations!? Please let me know. Thank you

Dodo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If you believe what you have just said why bother asking about Hammam? Why have ten recent posts by new members for the same information been ignored? You have been given privilege as a long standing member of the forum. Like I said, had Nike wanted this information out in the open he would have shared it in the thread.

It's totally up to you, wouldn't bother me in the slightest as I don't go to the hammam scene.  :thumbsup:
The point I would make is this......if you have a look on say the West Mids thread on FBSM, there are any number of references to massage establishments that give HR. The name and location of these places is freely given on the open forum.....just have a look. The exchange of information on a forum like this just wouldn't work with out those disclosures.
If you were only on about individual girls then I would totally agree it is not acceptable to disclose location.
As far as the non answering of members questions on hammans is concerned.....that I presume is because not many visit this section, I doubt it's because they don't want to reveal information. What is the use of a forum where questions like those are not answered. That's what the forum is for.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 10:41:33 am by Dodo »

Eyaz01

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
SOS lads. First time in marakech. No contacts we have come here and the security guard at apartment said no "friends" are allowed back under any circumstances as families stay here. We are here over the weekend won't mind booking some other apartment. Anyone with any recommendations!? Please let me know. Thank you


Anyone?

Offline Jerboa

The point I would make is this......if you have a look on say the West Mids thread on FBSM, there are any number of references to massage establishments that give HR. The name and location of these places is freely given on the open forum.....just have a look. The exchange of information on a forum like this just wouldn't work with out those disclosures.
If you were only on about individual girls then I would totally agree it is not acceptable to disclose location.
As far as the non answering of members questions on hammans is concerned.....that I presume is because not many visit this section, I doubt it's because they don't want to reveal information. What is the use of a forum where questions like those are not answered. That's what the forum is for.

Tbf this isn't the West Mids, if I was a local Marrakesh copper, and I had a hard on for busting hookers and Hammans offering sex, I'd read threads like this one.  :hi:

Offline nike

If you believe what you have just said why bother asking about Hammam? Why have ten recent posts by new members for the same information been ignored? You have been given privilege as a long standing member of the forum. Like I said, had Nike wanted this information out in the open he would have shared it in the thread.

It's totally up to you, wouldn't bother me in the slightest as I don't go to the hammam scene.  :thumbsup:
+1

Well said Misterali.

Offline nike

The point I would make is this......if you have a look on say the West Mids thread on FBSM, there are any number of references to massage establishments that give HR. The name and location of these places is freely given on the open forum.....just have a look. The exchange of information on a forum like this just wouldn't work with out those disclosures.
If you were only on about individual girls then I would totally agree it is not acceptable to disclose location.
As far as the non answering of members questions on hammans is concerned.....that I presume is because not many visit this section, I doubt it's because they don't want to reveal information. What is the use of a forum where questions like those are not answered. That's what the forum is for.

Yes, this forum is for the sharing of information but Kesh is different to the Midlands and has different laws and rules. We keep going on about how discrete we should be ans that's for a reason not just for fun.

Offline nike

Tbf this isn't the West Mids, if I was a local Marrakesh copper, and I had a hard on for busting hookers and Hammans offering sex, I'd read threads like this one.  :hi:
+1  :thumbsup:

Dodo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I consider myself well and truly rebuked.......but I still think the forum is for sharing and I think one or two of you are being a tad sensational and paranoid. As I said before, if most hammans offer the extras and pretty well every single girl in McDonald's is a whore then I am sure the local bill know what is going on without having to read UKP.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 11:45:08 pm by Dodo »

bingo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I am off to Kesh on 26th Dec for 4 days until 30th Dec. Anyone planning a trip then...? Would love to go hunting together. 

SHIZ247

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
To be fair the police know whats going on and they are not stupid. Everyone is getting paid from police, local shops, cafes, the guys selling watches on the st etc. All the OG punters must have seen the difference and modernisation as the years go by as the arabs needed a new seen away from Dubai. The morrocon Economic times are good while we the punters are traveling there to get some fine ass. i can understand about contacts you don't want to give out to anyone as you have worked hard to set these up for yourself but All this bickering and hiding info about Hammams is a joke. i was arrested out in marrakesh by the police after paying them out 4000dh, they dropped me to apartment after and told me to visit a paticular hammam rather than having to fight the prossies.

Offline nike

All these words of wisdom , most of them from op's who have single digit post and single digit or zero reviews.???

No doubt most of you remember the infamous crackdown in Kesh this summer, this was brought about by some French film about prostitution in Maroc. It maybe that the police know about everything that's going on, highly likely, and they are being paid off, most certainly. However , it takes one person in authority to give the order, as happened in the summer, and the next crackdown commences. It seems to me that it's mainly people who have made little or no contributions to the site who seem to be eager to put eveything out in the open, including putting up uncovered face pictures if girls. If ur a genuine punter and have made contributions to this site, then I'm sure most op's will share their information with u , via a pm.

Offline Hansolo69

Guys, I think that naming establishments Hammans etc... should be avoided.  By all means send a PM if needed.


Dodo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
All these words of wisdom , most of them from op's who have single digit post and single digit or zero reviews.???

No doubt most of you remember the infamous crackdown in Kesh this summer, this was brought about by some French film about prostitution in Maroc. It maybe that the police know about everything that's going on, highly likely, and they are being paid off, most certainly. However , it takes one person in authority to give the order, as happened in the summer, and the next crackdown commences. It seems to me that it's mainly people who have made little or no contributions to the site who seem to be eager to put eveything out in the open, including putting up uncovered face pictures if girls. If ur a genuine punter and have made contributions to this site, then I'm sure most op's will share their information with u , via a pm.

Ok, then I think Shiz makes a sensible point but let's try the alternative. Now I am a regular contributor and pass on unsolicited helpful information as well as replying to specifics. So I am more than deserving of being allowed to ask for some help.

So, will you experienced punters Marra punters please PM me some places that, in your experience, I can visit for a massage with a decent looking girl and end with a nice wank or BJ.

I look forward to a full 'inbox'  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 05:16:27 pm by Dodo »

SHIZ247

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
i ain't claiming to be the king of the forum while other posters grab my nut sack and setting rules as and when. LOl at the crack down there is a crack down every year after ramadan and Eid this year especially as it was during their peak money season the danish guys video was just additional for them. This all coupled in with the arabs coming to tangier that made  all their business go down,

Offline romeomustdie

i ain't claiming to be the king of the forum while other posters grab my nut sack and setting rules as and when. LOl at the crack down there is a crack down every year after ramadan and Eid this year especially as it was during their peak money season the danish guys video was just additional for them. This all coupled in with the arabs coming to tangier that made  all their business go down,


why were you arrested and what happened? fucky my life. 4000. thats a lot just to let you go. and of course police know whats going on but keep the names hidden people. shouldn't be reckless in another country. respect the place and enjoy yourself. rule number 1 be discreet. everyone looking to rip you off. why make it easy for them

Kalel

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is anyone out there right now who can report if the COP22 conference is making things harder for working ladies?

Thanks

SHIZ247

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
clubs were open on Thursday onwards, just be discreet about what you are doing, i have not heard any reports on clampdowns.

I was arrested as another punter and his mates thought it was a good idea to fight me outside Monti cristo apparently i was snatching his gf? They were obviously Drunk as he kept refering to her as his GIRLFRIEND! To top it off they were from Manchester and kept calling me bro.  i went there at 1:30 to meet a fellow punter who was taking me to 555. This was my first time in Kesh and someone took me under their wing and was showing me the ropes. So their was a 30-40 second brawl, police must have been waiting around driving by. Next minute i know i am cuffed sitting their talking to securirty and police. My mate finally came down told me to pay the police. i was being a bit stubborn and thought i'd haggle with them, this don't work trust me. If the police have you for something just pay them. £350 well spent i should say. Apparently never leave it to the police station.   

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
clubs were open on Thursday onwards, just be discreet about what you are doing, i have not heard any reports on clampdowns.

I was arrested as another punter and his mates thought it was a good idea to fight me outside Monti cristo apparently i was snatching his gf? They were obviously Drunk as he kept refering to her as his GIRLFRIEND! To top it off they were from Manchester and kept calling me bro.  i went there at 1:30 to meet a fellow punter who was taking me to 555. This was my first time in Kesh and someone took me under their wing and was showing me the ropes. So their was a 30-40 second brawl, police must have been waiting around driving by. Next minute i know i am cuffed sitting their talking to securirty and police. My mate finally came down told me to pay the police. i was being a bit stubborn and thought i'd haggle with them, this don't work trust me. If the police have you for something just pay them. £350 well spent i should say. Apparently never leave it to the police station.   
The moment a confrontational situation was identified, why the fuck didn't you walk away. you cant take any chances out there.

SHIZ247

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Shit happens, you learn from it. thats the best thing about these forums, you Learn from the best and worst situations. Besides he didn't even let me finish my sentence. i didn't enter monti's that night and was just meeting another punter.

marmiteman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Crikey. Least your OK though.

I wish I'd learnt more French though, noone can understand my English accent and my French is awful.  :lol:

I've had a right trip so far. This country is pretty mental. You really need to stand your ground at times. It can be pretty hardcore especially when alone and never been here before.  Just deciding what to do tonight...

Will do a full write up when I get back.  :cool:


jimmychunga

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry if this is answered in previous 110 pages where is a good chica friendly apartment or good website for finding one?

Thinking of a New Year trip - any advice about New Year customs gratefully received.

Thanks

Offline nike

Sorry if this is answered in previous 110 pages where is a good chica friendly apartment or good website for finding one?

Thinking of a New Year trip - any advice about New Year customs gratefully received.

Thanks
Read the thread, u'll be surprised at what u'll learn. When u've finished and u still have any questions, send me a pm.

Dodo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ok, then I think Shiz makes a sensible point but let's try the alternative. Now I am a regular contributor and pass on unsolicited helpful information as well as replying to specifics. So I am more than deserving of being allowed to ask for some help.

So, will you experienced punters Marra punters please PM me some places that, in your experience, I can visit for a massage with a decent looking girl and end with a nice wank or BJ.

I look forward to a full 'inbox'  :thumbsup:

Reference my earlier post which was in response to those who suggested hammams offering extra's should not be divulged on this thread......well Guys my request bought about what I expected....nowt  :(

So where do we go from here? We have a thread with a hundred odd posts and no real substance other than you can pick up a prossie near McDonald's. There is bugger all about where you can get a massage and handjob and neither can you it by PM.


Offline xpleasemex

Tickets booked 22-25 Nov :) using same apartment I used last time so no issues there.
I'm on my own so a bit nervous but all should be fine

doomagnito

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So I'm back from Morocco. Just want to send a big thank you to the people that aren't childish about passing on little info by pm to help a brother out. I managed to find myself a decent Hammam that offered extras! Was amazing.. She was amazing. I'd definitely go back.. The amount of girls in agadir clubs was insane.

Anyway so I went to a Hammam that some people recommended on here and Im glad I gave it a go. I knew straight away that there's a chance because the girls seemed very flirty and at times commented on my privates, at one point giving it a rub and picking it while laughing and this was in the shower before any offers!

The massage was amazing. By the end I was so aroused and I knew I'd take the offer of she said she'd do extras.. Surprise surprise she did. As soon as we decided on 400 she took the towel off and stated jerking me off while putting oil on it. She then started sucking on it even licking it and my balls up and down while staring me in the eye that shit killed me. Luckily I held on long enough to ask her to suck her tits and play with her ass. She said she was on her period so didn't fuck or touch her pussy but she had ana amazing ass and was an amazing kisser. At the end she made me shoot my load while sucking me off and let the rest go on my stomach! If I was there for another day I'd have definitely either went again or took the girls number for extras after work!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 03:54:39 pm by doomagnito »

midobian

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm not really sure about all this hostility here; one thing I've learned about this thread is that, everyone is helpful. The first time i wrote a message here, Nike sent me a private Pm straight away asking that a post a little more and he would gladly help, which I found very fair. Shiz247 gave me some solid advise straight away. in the end, I declined the help from Nike and thought let me go, make some mistakes, learn from it, post a review, and hopefully can get some help if I did decide to go again.

On that matter, anyone know the best time to go in December?

Offline xpleasemex

Tickets booked 22-25 Nov :) using same apartment I used last time so no issues there.
I'm on my own so a bit nervous but all should be fine

 :dash: the person i used last time has come back and said security has changed in the building which means no girls allowed!

Stuck now

Brownpeeps

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
lol same happened to me.  Only thing I still struggle with is finding accommodation. May be do what I always end up doing, book a very cheap room and once you arrive there find a nice girl and ask her to sort something out. They usually have good connections and can find a good apartment for you. Otherwise, you can always pm Nike and hopefully you will get some insider info.

Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anyone going down last week of November ?
I'm not taking any chances after reading some of the more dodgy storied on here lol...
I'm trying to sort out a local handler who will be with us and sort stuff out for us... He lived in the UK for a while a few years ago and I know his cousin quite well (who lives permanently in Yorkshire)
I'll let you chaps know how it goes...
I'm going to try to source my own apartments and already have established some connections and will report back...
I'll be taking £400 arrest-release money just in case lol - not that I expect to get arrested...
I think it's very good of you chaps to share your stories on here - both good and bad - which has given me a good idea of what to avoid and Potential pitfalls... I think that's one of the best things - just as important as wg friendly apartments...


Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Does anyone recommend hiring a rental car out there ?
I've read some reports on trip advisor and similar forums that the actual hire cars are utterly shit cars, falling apart even - even from the likes of Hertz...
Anyone have experience of car hire out there ?

Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Crikey. Least your OK though.

I wish I'd learnt more French though, noone can understand my English accent and my French is awful.  :lol:

I've had a right trip so far. This country is pretty mental. You really need to stand your ground at times. It can be pretty hardcore especially when alone and never been here before.  Just deciding what to do tonight...

Will do a full write up when I get back.  :cool:

I'm planning to build up on my French too... I think it'll be invaluable...
On a side note - any decent restaurants out there ? What's the food like ? How likely are we to get the runs or dare I say even Hepatitis A infection ?
No ones mentioned anything food wise so presumably it's all generally run free - the last thing you wants is the runs whilst punting.... I actually got the runs once in Lusanne (not a punting trip) I believe the source was fish

Dodo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Does anyone recommend hiring a rental car out there ?
I've read some reports on trip advisor and similar forums that the actual hire cars are utterly shit cars, falling apart even - even from the likes of Hertz...
Anyone have experience of car hire out there ?
Hi Wayne, I have been three times and always hire a car. I am going in Dec for four full days and have a car booked for £42 inc insurance........it's cheaper than the transfers.
I have never had a problem driving in Marra, as long as you have eyes in the back of your head and up your arse you'll be fine 👍
I have even driven right into the medina and lived to tell the tale.........go for it.

Offline romeomustdie

Does anyone recommend hiring a rental car out there ?
I've read some reports on trip advisor and similar forums that the actual hire cars are utterly shit cars, falling apart even - even from the likes of Hertz...
Anyone have experience of car hire out there ?



Wayne I hired a brand new seven seater whilst I was there from a random car hire office.  Whole process was smooth. Sat down with the worker and negotiated a price for the car and for how long. The car was near brand new with about 10000 miles on the clock. Staff member brought it out. We checked and paid and the car worked fine. They also gave us documents in case of being pulled over.  But driving there is a whole different story man. When you get here you will realise. Try and use a reputable company for hire if worries. We used some random office and faced no issues.

Offline Wilson85

At the risk of teaching you to suck eggs: Check the car inc tyres and spare. I was going to hire a car to drive from Essasouria to Agadir (non punting trip) and two of the tyres were completley smooth!

Offline xpleasemex

Anyone going down last week of November ?
I'm not taking any chances after reading some of the more dodgy storied on here lol...
I'm trying to sort out a local handler who will be with us and sort stuff out for us... He lived in the UK for a while a few years ago and I know his cousin quite well (who lives permanently in Yorkshire)
I'll let you chaps know how it goes...
I'm going to try to source my own apartments and already have established some connections and will report back...
I'll be taking £400 arrest-release money just in case lol - not that I expect to get arrested...
I think it's very good of you chaps to share your stories on here - both good and bad - which has given me a good idea of what to avoid and Potential pitfalls... I think that's one of the best things - just as important as wg friendly apartments...

Hi pal, what dates are you there?

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
At the risk of teaching you to suck eggs: Check the car inc tyres and spare. I was going to hire a car to drive from Essasouria to Agadir (non punting trip) and two of the tyres were completley smooth!
I take a video clip on the mobile when I hire these days on collection and then another one when I drop it off. Theres always some one looking to rip you off. :hi:

Dodo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I take a video clip on the mobile when I hire these days on collection and then another one when I drop it off. Theres always some one looking to rip you off. :hi:
Now that's an obvious but very good tip........cheers

Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I take a video clip on the mobile when I hire these days on collection and then another one when I drop it off. Theres always some one looking to rip you off. :hi:

Sound advice... I think that applies even here when hiring cars out as the rental agents can get aquite anal at times...
I discovered a company called medloc-maroc.... Very good reviews on trip advisor but very steep at €29 a day for a decent saloon... Seem quite professional and the safe but expensive option...
What do you chaps reckon ?

External Link/Members Only
Am I allowed to post a link here?

Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest


Wayne I hired a brand new seven seater whilst I was there from a random car hire office.  Whole process was smooth. Sat down with the worker and negotiated a price for the car and for how long. The car was near brand new with about 10000 miles on the clock. Staff member brought it out. We checked and paid and the car worked fine. They also gave us documents in case of being pulled over.  But driving there is a whole different story man. When you get here you will realise. Try and use a reputable company for hire if worries. We used some random office and faced no issues.

I think it's probably best to organise stuff like this once you're down as you have access to local prices and can haggle with them....
I've also come to the conclusion that it's impossible to organise a wg friendly apartment from here as all the advertisers on airbnb etc are anti-Wg... I'll let you guys know how I get on with my contact and if he's any good at arranging things... He comes fairly cheap at £50 for 5 days plus subsistence etc....

On a lighter note, I'm thinking of taking a 4x4 off into the desert for a day and wouldn't mind taking a couple of girls for company ! Haha

Offline nike

Reference my earlier post which was in response to those who suggested hammams offering extra's should not be divulged on this thread......well Guys my request bought about what I expected....nowt  :(

So where do we go from here? We have a thread with a hundred odd posts and no real substance other than you can pick up a prossie near McDonald's. There is bugger all about where you can get a massage and handjob and neither can you it by PM.

I'll just raise two points.
1. Why do we never post addresses of wgs in U.K? Do u think that it's because  old bill is unaware of AW or other sites that wgs advertise on? 
The same applies to Hammams in Maroc.
2. As an established member of UKP, two members responded to u and sent u pms with details of Hammams, which u promptly published on the open forum. Any credibility u had as a trusted member has gone as far as I'm concerned. Ur future actions will determine if u regain that trust. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 09:23:29 pm by nike »

Wayne kerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Now that's an obvious but very good tip........cheers

What happens if you have an accident there ?
Exchange insurance details like we do here lol

Dodo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sound advice... I think that applies even here when hiring cars out as the rental agents can get aquite anal at times...
I discovered a company called medloc-maroc.... Very good reviews on trip advisor but very steep at €29 a day for a decent saloon... Seem quite professional and the safe but expensive option...
What do you chaps reckon ?

External Link/Members Only
Am I allowed to post a link here?

I've just booked via Travel Supermarket, 4 days for £45 all in .

Dodo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'll just raise two points.
1. Why do we never post addresses of wgs in U.K? Do u think that it's because  old bill is unaware of AW or other sites that wgs advertise on? 
The same applies to Hammams in Maroc.
2. As an established member of UKP, two members responded to u and sent u pms with details of Hammams, which u promptly published on the open forum. Any credibility u had as a trusted member has gone as far as I'm concerned. Ur future actions will determine if u regain that trust.
You really are an uncompromising twat. I have already considered myself well and truly bollocked......what more to you want, your cock sucked :vomit:. And do you think I care a flying fuck about your opinion of my credibility.
I have tried to point out that we are not talking here about nondisclosure of the addresses of WG's, of course we all observe that, but we're talking about the vague location of a massage spa/parlour/hammam, whatever you wish too call it in Marra, where you yourself point out the Old Bill there already know full well what is going on and fill their back pockets on that.
 You seem either to avoid or not understand my observation that on the face of it legit massage/beauty parlours in the UK have their location regularly disclosed on UKP for the benefit of its members.....it would be a much less useful and informative forum if that was not the case.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 12:17:57 am by Dodo »