Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summerleahknights  (Read 3443 times)

Roland D Hay

External Link/Members Only

I see this girl has changed her profile yet again. I commented how she failed to confirm an appointment with me a few weeks back. Has anyone actually seen this girl and if so what is wrong with her that she continually needs to change her profile?

summerleahknights

Hi its summer please come and see me. Then you can actually do a fair review instead of putting doubts in peoples minds.  Just a thought. O and please take a look on my aw profile and notice the date my profile was set up. Seems to me like somwone needs some summer lovin??????

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
SLK, Welcome to UKP to put your side of the story.

If your profile has been up for nearly 3 years, is there any reason why you still have Zero feedback?

By change, perhaps RDH meant that you regularly change your profile name? Is that the case?

Finally, would you allow a punter to book x2 consecutive half hr appts at £50 each, rather than pay the 1hr rate of £120, thereby saving £20?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 02:24:32 pm by CoolTiger »

vorian

SLK, Welcome to UKP to put your side of the story.

If your profile has been up for nearly 3 years, is there any reason why you still have Zero feedback?

By change, perhaps RDH meant that you regularly change your profile name? Is that the case?

Finally, would you allow a punter to book x2 consecutove half hr appts at £50 each, rather than pay the 1hr rate of £120?

All very good and very fair questions, interested to see the answers.

summerleahknights

Ive been known as summer since I turned 19. And if you would like to make a booking with me. Il see you for 90 for the hour. If you mention ukpunting. Cant say fairer than that now can we? Im completely honest on my profile. I have nothing to hide. Xxx

vorian

Ive been known as summer since I turned 19. And if you would like to make a booking with me. Il see you for 90 for the hour. If you mention ukpunting. Cant say fairer than that now can we? Im completely honest on my profile. I have nothing to hide. Xxx

Fair enough and thank you for your response.  I have no problem with your honesty or profile and you answered the direct question well about 1hr booking.  No feedback at all in three years in quite unusual,  some wg do ask punters not to leave feedback for a variety of reasons if that is the case just say otherwise some UKP punters may be suspicious of your reasons.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Kudos to you for making that offer. You've thrown back the challenge to East Mids Punter. Well done!!

as vorian mentions above, the suspicion mind will question why no FB for nearly 3 years.

summerleahknights

Without going in to too much detail. Im just trying to protect someone close to me from personal reviews. Its never caused a problem before. But I can see why it would cause suspicions. xxx

Roland D Hay

Hi its summer please come and see me. Then you can actually do a fair review instead of putting doubts in peoples minds.  Just a thought. O and please take a look on my aw profile and notice the date my profile was set up. Seems to me like somwone needs some summer lovin??????

I tried to come and see you but you fucked me about and failed to respond to any further calls or texts from me after you said you would take the appointment.

'Summer Lovin'? I'll have my own blast  :D. See what I did there.....

Roland D Hay

Notice how she avoided the question there...  'I've been known as summer since I was 19'. What a load of bollocks, she keeps changing her profile name and pictures. If memory serves she has had the word Summer in various name combinations. Interestingly she has also removed the 'anal' tab from her likes list. After saying she wanted the appointment with me I tried to confirm her services, anal being one of them and she declined any further contact.

summerleahknights

I obviously took a disliking to you as otherwise I would have seen you??? Honesty is my policy. Surely its better that ive told prior to the booking I dont do anal?

timmyshorny

Notice how she avoided the question there...  'I've been known as summer since I was 19'. What a load of bollocks, she keeps changing her profile name and pictures. If memory serves she has had the word Summer in various name combinations. Interestingly she has also removed the 'anal' tab from her likes list. After saying she wanted the appointment with me I tried to confirm her services, anal being one of them and she declined any further contact.

Bit weird behaviour to cut out contact because you asked her services, surely its better to confirm then get confused when you get there or she gets to you?!?!?

James999

Profile for nearly 3 years and Zero feedback  :thumbsdown:

Offline Daffodil

External Link/Members Only

I see this girl has changed her profile yet again. I commented how she failed to confirm an appointment with me a few weeks back. Has anyone actually seen this girl and if so what is wrong with her that she continually needs to change her profile?

Where do I start?  :sarcastic:

Roland D Hay

I obviously took a disliking to you as otherwise I would have seen you??? Honesty is my policy. Surely its better that ive told prior to the booking I dont do anal?

Do you normally just take a dislike to punters who politely try to confirm your services? There was no 'honesty' and there was no telling me prior to the booking. You had it listed on your profile so I think it's reasonable to ask for confirmation. Clearly dishonesty is your policy and thanks for coming on here to prove it!

Roland D Hay

Also there's a very obvious contradiction between your first and second post. First you ask me to come and see you to leave a fair review, second post claimed you wouldn't see me because you took a dislike to me. Fuck me, you only had to check your own first post to save committing to the lie  :wacko:

vorian

Also there's a very obvious contradiction between your first and second post. First you ask me to come and see you to leave a fair review, second post claimed you wouldn't see me because you took a dislike to me. Fuck me, you only had to check your own first post to save committing to the lie  :wacko:

Seems to be lack of honesty and transparency going on here.  Never good signs for me. Interesting to see if she answers your questions.

Roland D Hay

Oh I'm sure she'll keep digging an even bigger hole for herself. :D

James999

Certainly sounds like a "Wrong un"  :hi:

bush#hunter

She might be a Wrong Un , she just doesn't like it in the Wrong Un  :lol:

Timo

Oh I'm sure she'll keep digging an even bigger hole for herself. :D

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an answer from her, not a honest and transparent one.
Honesty and transparency are not exactly the strongest characteristics of many prossies!

Roland D Hay

Fuck me, the very honest and very genuine summerleahknights has changed her name again. Not just the name either, a complete change of profile yet again. This girl is so good she needs to reinvent herself about every fortnight.  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 06:17:08 pm by Roland D Hay »

Offline Taggart

Must be easier to reinvent/rename rather that the easier option of just offering a decent and honest service.

Roland D Hay

Must be easier to reinvent/rename rather that the easier option of just offering a decent and honest service.

I think her one concession to honesty is retaining the 'summer' part of the name but that's just dumb if you're trying to stay one step ahead of a bad reputation, which she clearly is.