Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy (Oriental) - 10 Little Newport Street - Soho Walkup  (Read 2270 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Name: Lucy (Thai)

Location: 10 Little Newport St Soho Walkup. Wednesdays only, daytime to evening.

Paid: £50/20 minutes

Looks: Very petite and dainty figure. Narrow hips and a small ass, each cheek fitting easily into my hand. Pretty face with small delicate features, looks more Filipino than Thai, IMO. Accent is English with a hint of something foreign, but not the typical Thai accent. Very small breasts of a young teenage girl, with long nipples. The overall body would satisfy one with a lolita fetish, although she's probably 35+ years old. Her waist was small and belly flat, with the only flaw being some lose skin and stretch marks on her lower belly. So she might be a MILF, although she does not at all have a MILF body, but looks more like this, including the black stockings: External Link/Members Only

Services: Vanilla as per the Soho Walkups. OW and positions. Allowed breast sucking, although YMMV on this one.

Attitude: Very pleasant from the beginning, and friendly throughout.

Details: A bit impulsively I made a last minute decision to celebrate my first year of punting with a final punt on the anniversary of my first punt, on the exact day, exact location, and nearly to the hour, one year later. So I headed back to the 10 Little Newport Street Walkup where it all started. Whereas one year ago I had to circle the block multiple times before entering the walkup, now there was no hesitation or nervousness, but a feeling of excitement and eagerness knowing I would soon be enjoying at the least a decent punt. So I entered directly and happily found Lucy there, a very petite and sexy oriental lady who I had not seen before.

After I paid we started with B2B, brief OW, followed by an enjoyable CG. She allowed me to suck her nipples, which both her and her nipples responded to, with her taking the back of my head and pushing her breast further into my mouth. After a while we switched to doggy. At first I didn't want to go too deep, but she pushed into me, obviously able to take it, so I plowed hard into her, splashing her little padded ass with my pelvis. Missionary, I could really feel how tiny she was, just a small thing beneath me with my body engulfing her. Gave her a good pounding in missionary, then spoons, and then switched to prone, with me pumping my pelvis into her little buttcheeks, making them splash and jiggle, which turned me on so much I finished quickly. A friendly and relaxed clean up, chat, a warm goodbye and I was back out onto the bustling London streets, the only person amidst the crowd of hectic Londoners, grinning happily and at peace with the world.

Stevenfun

Offline Titti Tatti

Nice report and Sounds like decent prospect..

Respect for 101 punts and 68 reviews in your first year.   :cool: