Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina - Little Newport St "Beautiful Fat "Young" Thai Model"  (Read 1569 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Tina 10 Little Newport St "Beautiful Fat "Young" Thai Model"

Body
Small Thai, approximately 40 years old
Pretty face
Short, nice curvacious body
Small, soft, but slightly loose breasts

Sex: Clinical, mechanical, quiet with small noises, periodically. Casual, not rushed. CBJ was good, sex was good. 

Would I return? Maybe, but I'd like to try others in Soho first.

Details
I saw a sign just inside the door of Little Newport St which read "Beautiful Fat Young Thai Model". I was too nervous to go in, so I circled the block, heart racing, but imagining a fat young 20-something thai with soft, squeezable breasts, and big belly to plow into while fucking missionary. I circled the block and as I passed the second time, I darted in. After a short flight of stairs I rang the buzzer to the door, which smelled of perfume. The door opened, and the maid, who was a 20-something chubby black young lady with nice cleavage told me Tina was with a client, and asked if I wanted to come back or wait. I decided to wait, and walked up another narrow flight of stairs to the small waiting area which consisted of a chair in front of a closed door. Just as I was about to sit down the maid told me that Tina was ready. I walked back down and saw Tina with a big warm smile, short and curvacous body, wearing black fishnets and a short skirt dress. She was not "fat" but had a short and curvacious body a bit like the boring webcam girl, Sexy Pattycake. Tina was also not the "young" 20-something I was hoping for, but was instead around 40 years old. She showed me a price list like a professional waitress. I only remember the first two choices. The times were written in, as if it was added later. The options I remember were:
1. S&F 1 position  10 minutes for £30
2. S&F 2 positions 20 minutes for £50

10 minutes is way too rushed, so I went with the 20 minutes. I think it had a bonus item of "toy". The room was a little dark, but not too bad, with reddish lighting. There was a long shelf on the right side of the room, and a chair for placing belongings. There was a bidet near the door, which was a good sign regarding cleanliness. There was a mirror on the wall next to the left side of the bed. The window was covered up with black board. Music was playing quietly. As she started to take her dress off I stopped her, and told her to keep it on. I got naked and started the session behind her, touching her body, her belly, hips, breasts and ass. Her skin was a bit loose, and breasts partly deflated and saggy. She reached behind and stroked the shaft of my bare cock. After a couple of minutes she put the condom on and started sucking. It felt good, and after a couple of minutes she got on the bed and bent over. I had her get on her back. I slide my semi-hard cock into her, and slide it and out until if stiffened. I enjoyed her tiny little body, and got into different rhythms, boucing on my knees and curling my hips. I grabbed her feet, her ass, her stomach, and then I grabbed her breasts. Her skin felt powdered smooth, and soft. She was zoned out, only making small noises periodically. I gently touched the side of her hair, and looked at her face. She looked at me. I looked back at the clock and saw I had enough time, so I didn't rush. I wanted my time's worth. After a while I felt too close to cumming, so I paused. She pulsed her pussy twice, nearly sending me over the edge. That would have annoyed me because I didn't get my second position yet. I had her bend over, and I put my cock in. I began to thrust, feeling her thick and squishy ass against my pelvis. I saw her gaping asshole. Does she do anal? I began to cum very quickly. But it was too soon, so I continued to pound her for another 10 or 20 seconds. When I finished, she used a paper towel to remove the condom, and gave me another paper towel to clean up. She was friendly, and I got dressed. I only used 15 minutes, and still had another 5 minutes. The doorbell buzzed. She got dressed and opened the door for me, and was ready for her next client.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 12:10:22 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey. Well detailed, a link would be appreciated.
Sounds like shes not showering between punts though....

Offline Muzmuz

OP’s review is a soho walk-up so there won’t be a link and there definitely won’t be showering between punts.

Offline sparkus

Nice, has an almost literary quality to it.

Offline Private Member

Thanks for the heads-up OP

I suspect it took longer to compose the report than time spent in the room  :D

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks mate. This was my first punt, other than a few mostly shite ones in De Wallen Red Light District, so I wanted to remember it. I forgot to add that she used the bidet to clean up afterwards which was reassuring. I have found that some WGs don't use it to clean up even if they have one. No link, she's at a Soho walkup at 10 Little Newport St.

Offline JayEZ2K

Nice, has an almost literary quality to it.
Thanks!

Thanks for the heads-up OP

I suspect it took longer to compose the report than time spent in the room  :D
You are correct  :D  That being my first punt on home soil it felt a bit nostalgic.