Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Refine Health Studio Massage - Reading: Good VFM  (Read 890 times)

Offline ars.mav

External Link/Members Only

Motivated by Rouge's excellent feedback, thanks again :thumbsup: (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227037.0), decided to try this place last Friday lunch time

Communication 8/10: standard text respones, but timely..confirmed time..she recommended parking too etc..price £40 for 1 hour for normal massage (was £45 on gumtree, but £5 off due to pre booking)..however, paid £80 in total (including B2B, HR)

Location 8/10: in Caversham (Reading)..at Waitrose free for 1.5 hours

Shop 8/10: 2 min walk from Waitrose..very busy place so easy to pop in..nice clean front desk..buzzed and the small chinese lady (MoMo, that's what I understood!) welcomed me in

MoMo: 6/10 - petite, small tits, skinny as mentioned before..late 30's from my experience..polite and submissive..limited but workable English

Room: 7/10 - in the basement..medium sized..bed in the middle..light chinese lounge music on..candles, red lighting etc..shower cubicle in and clean towel

Experience: 8/10 - asked for a hard massage, which she did very well..hands, legs, lower and upper back, neck all paid good attention over 30 mins..after turning around, legwork and cc swipes started..occassional use of nails to get the excitement levels going..we were chatting and had already started holding her hand, kissing her on cheeks when she came close to head/neck..so she proactively suggested extra's..told her will pay £40 after getting up..she said no problem..and then she stripped off (only panties on)..very very small boobs..erect nipples..sensual b2b massage followed..lots of FK throughout..then asked her for 69..she resisted at first but then after 2 mins of FK she was horny as hell..does moan rather nicely, even if fake..fresh pussy licked vigorously..she gave me a good HR, helped clean up..took shower and out in 70 mins..she didn't rush it at all

Overall: 7/10 - VFM and MoMo's enthusiasm certainly helped..was a passionate and good massage..almost as if GF's on periods but still doing more than her best to please  :lol:

Would I recommend - yes

Would I go again - maybe

Let me know if any questions
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 10:34:06 am by ars.mav »

Offline UKDave51

I think late 30s is a bit harsh. surprised you get pussy licking without paying extra.

Online xxxdavidxxx

shes a nice girl but wanted 20 quid extra to let me lick her pussy, but it was amazing  i thought she was 26 ish

Offline ars.mav

I think late 30s is a bit harsh. surprised you get pussy licking without paying extra.

Maybe my lucky day..she didn't ask for more..

Chinese SP's age nicely as they're well toned, good skin etc etc..so based on what I saw thought she was a little older..might be wrong

Offline ars.mav

shes a nice girl but wanted 20 quid extra to let me lick her pussy, but it was amazing  i thought she was 26 ish

She's definitely very nice..come to think about, should have asked her age though felt impolite asking directly at the time