Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Refine Health Studio Reading - Massage - Mjumja - world class. Get there quick!!  (Read 3885 times)

Offline Rouge

First review.

Have been to this place a number of times and the girls are excellent but this one was the best B2B I have ever had!

External Link/Members Only

gives you an hour for £40.

Parking is easy as the street next to the shop has free parking for two hours.

Comms are good although a different number replies than the one on gumtree?

The strangely named girl Mjumja (I think - asked twice) has only been there two days and will be gone week after next. She is about 8.5/10 and VERY petite. Asked her about her age and she said 25 which looks about right.

A reasonably good massage but she is so short that she cannot massage properly if she is standing next to the bed. So she just crawled op on the massage bed and did her stuff. Plenty of CC swipes and a bit of ear biting.

Offered B2B for £40 which I accepted. I am very certain that the house rules are no kissing, no fingering and no FS but if you are into a 25 YOs petite good looking Asian with an arse as firm as concrete then this is for you!

Small tits with nice size nipples that one can lick but not bite. "Don't eat" as I was told!

The B2B is the best I have ever had. She is outstanding! And it lastet for a very ling time.  Not just she sliding up and down but she goes into RO (without the O) and gives you full view of paradise. Shaven lips and entrance. She finishes with her snatch in your face while she gets you off. Absolutely world class.

May take a day off work next week just to have a seconds!

Will I come back? Howling like a wolf!

Offline Gustav Klimt

Thanks for the review. I've been there a few times & my experience was it's bit hit & miss depending on which girl is working. Two of the girls tried to overcharge me for b2b & that has put me off returning. I have posted 3 reviews for this place because the experience was so different on each visit.

Offline Rouge

JamesFD

Go and find out guys!!!)
Is she the only one working there or are there other girls?

Offline Rouge

James. Don’t know but I have the impression that there is only one girl at a time.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review  :hi:

Think i might just have to pay a visit...... :P

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Had to visit this young lady she is as described
Really nice girl and cute
Go for the £40 b to b you won’t be disappointed
I’m still smiling

Offline UKDave51

Had to visit this young lady she is as described
Really nice girl and cute
Go for the £40 b to b you won’t be disappointed
I’m still smiling

Did you ask for her by name? how is it pronounced?

Offline Rouge

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Pronounce d miow miow that’s how it sounded
To me

JamesFD

I won't put up a separate review as these girls move around but prompted by the OP's review I went to see her & can confirm she is well worth a visit. The massage itself was very good & the B2B was probably the best I've had. The cost was the usual £45+£40 for an hour.

She said she was there for three weeks so you have two more weeks to try her if you want to. 

Offline UKDave51

Did you guys book in advance or just walk in?  I haven`t got over my last session there yet when Anna had a belly that looked like a car crash. I don`t want a repeat.

JamesFD

Did you guys book in advance or just walk in?  I haven`t got over my last session there yet when Anna had a belly that looked like a car crash. I don`t want a repeat.
I walked in. As I said she is the only one there so if you see a short, very slim girl it's probably her. You can always ask if it's her doing the massage.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

They only seem to have one girl at a time
Working

JamesFD

no, it's not just you.  :(
Care to expand on your comment? I don't understand what you're getting at.

Offline Gustav Klimt

After reading the positive review & comments here I decided to see her this morning. I am happy to confirm the OP's review & I'm very grateful for his recommendation. Very pretty little girl with small tits & firm bottom. Reasonable massage with teasing touches from the start. No objections to my hand groping up her skirt & rubbing her bottom & pussy through her tights. The highlight was of course the B2B, without a doubt the best I have ever experienced. She took it nice & slow, so I didn't feel rushed. B2B on both my back & after turnover on my front, finishing in 69 with lovely view of her tidy pussy. Unfortunately no licking or fingering, although I did manage one quick taste. Finally in this position a nice slow oily hand job done to perfection.

Offline UKDave51

After reading the positive review & comments here I decided to see her this morning. I am happy to confirm the OP's review & I'm very grateful for his recommendation. Very pretty little girl with small tits & firm bottom. Reasonable massage with teasing touches from the start. No objections to my hand groping up her skirt & rubbing her bottom & pussy through her tights. The highlight was of course the B2B, without a doubt the best I have ever experienced. She took it nice & slow, so I didn't feel rushed. B2B on both my back & after turnover on my front, finishing in 69 with lovely view of her tidy pussy. Unfortunately no licking or fingering, although I did manage one quick taste. Finally in this position a nice slow oily hand job done to perfection.

Just a walk in?     what happens if she`s with another punter?

Offline Gustav Klimt

I phoned 15 minutes before to check she was available.

JamesFD

The front door is locked

Offline filestream

Did you get a BJ too?

Offline Gustav Klimt

Did you get a BJ too?
No, she doesn't offer that service. It depends on the girl, some offer it & others don't. On a visit there last year I did get one & the charge was £60 for BJ & b2b.

Offline UKDave51

Well, gave it a go today and can echo what everyone says, really good time.
Arrived about 13.15, tried the door . locked so took a short walk down to the Baron Cadugan pub, gave them a call only to be told not available till 15.15. ok a few beers and a news paper , the time flew and the time soon arrived.
Arrived to be greeted by a nice looking lady 8/10.She asks me for £45 for the hour, I inform her on gumtree there is £5 off, she accepts this with a smile.  after getting ready nice back massage with occasional finger nails, obviously with some reaching under. after 30 minutes it was turn over time, nice massage, touching ball and cock a fee was agreed for b2b £40, pay up front so I ask for my trousers, I get out 2 £20 and a tenner.give her £40 and put the tenner back in my pocket.
Soon she gets undressed nice small tits with long nipples..but keeps her panties on, I ask her to take off but she`s obviously seen the tenner I put back in my pocket and asks for that to strip naked.
I reluctantly agree because I have a raging hard on by now but she doesn`t ask for payment up front, then she slips off her panties to reveal a hairy muff and climbs on top of me, to be honest her tits were not that firm, she probably has a kid, she was working hard on me, then she turn into the 69 position pussy in my face but making sure I was never near enough to give it a licking, after a while she laid next to me while still wracking me off, I got a few touches of arse and pussy before she pulled my hand away.
Finally cum my load and she cleaned me up, she left while I got dressed, as I left I gave her a wink and said 40 pound is enough, she just laughed and didn`t push it,
I don`t blame her for trying.

Did I enjoy it . YES
Would I consider going back, Definitely.
Will I go back, Probably not.

Offline Rouge

Saw Miao Miao again today and it was even better! Good news is that she will be there an extra week so this week and two more.

JamesFD

Saw Miao Miao again today and it was even better! Good news is that she will be there an extra week so this week and two more.
We're obviously keeping her busy!

Offline Gustav Klimt

Saw Miao Miao again today and it was even better!
Yes I have to agree. I went again this morning. Paid the £80 up front & she was butt naked within 10 minutes of the start. Asked about any other services - RO & FK £20 extra. She said she doesn’t do BJs, but when I pressed her she said if see her again she would suck me off for an extra £20.

Offline UKDave51

Yes I have to agree. I went again this morning. Paid the £80 up front & she was butt naked within 10 minutes of the start. Asked about any other services - RO & FK £20 extra. She said she doesn’t do BJs, but when I pressed her she said if see her again she would suck me off for an extra £20.

Don`t flame me guys, I`m still quite new to this...but what are RO and FK?

Offline Gustav Klimt

Don`t flame me guys, I`m still quite new to this...but what are RO and FK?
Reverse oral (pussy licking) & French kissing. 

Offline Rouge

Offline UKDave51

I’m in my way then Gustav!!!

Let us know how it goes, Christ I`m tempted too now.

Offline ars.mav

Reverse oral (pussy licking) & French kissing.

+1

Was amazing..mine happened late last week..will post review soon..