Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Revisiting a Prossie who has mucked you about in the past?  (Read 11809 times)

MissSparkle

nope, but you write aggressively,more akin to a bloke, though i have no doubt you are who you say you are from the beginning, i believe you are a woman.

This is true but wouldn't anyone speak aggressively or rather defensively if they came under attack?

Mystique46m

I am well spoken and form good sentences. Is that exclusively a skill of a man?

Don't forget to mention pretty and AMAZING at sucking cock!!!!!

Offline Daffodil

I am well spoken and form good sentences. Is that exclusively a skill of a man?

You are a well spoken (so you think/say) ex-addict, prossie who has fucked punters around (by your own admission) and had a gonorrhoeal throat infection. I'd be careful before you think too highly of yourself.

I find your text a bit patronising and will be interested to hear kentade's experience.

I also think you should provide your AW link and don't think this is a fair compromise  :hi:

Offline Pace10

This is true but wouldn't anyone speak aggressively or rather defensively if they came under attack?
If they were under unfair attack most people probably would, but my impression of you is that you write aggressively and are not open to suggestions even when written in a calm way. That especially goes for the "Getting naked on a punt" thread where you at the end finish off being patronising saying everything would be ok and forgotten at the end anyways when I'd put my cock in your mouth.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 06:04:03 pm by Pace10 »

Offline punk

as you said you are well spoken and form good sentences,so there is a better way of putting your point across
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 06:13:55 pm by punk »

MissSparkle

If they were under unfair attack most people probably would, but my impression of you is that you write aggressively and are not open to suggestions even when written in a calm way. That especially goes for the "Getting naked on a punt" thread where you at the end finish off being patronising saying everything would be ok and forgotten at the end anyways when I'd put my cock in your mouth.

Was that patronising? It's part of my job description.

And I finished that thread by stating the matter of a WGs service is subjective and there are no right or wrong viewpoints on this but rather that all WGs are suitable for some punters and unsuitable for others.

Offline Pace10

I know giving head is part of your job description but it's not like your mouth magically make all the problems in the world disappear. If you'd made me irritated during a punt that would have stuck after you were done giving head.

I agree with you that there is no right and wrong in terms of what you do, how you dress etc. but I definitely think there is a right and wrong in providing or not providing that information on your profile as many punters would feel it's a given you get completely naked during a punt, and you didn't seem open for any input.

MissSparkle

You are a well spoken (so you think/say) ex-addict, prossie who has fucked punters around (by your own admission) and had a gonorrhoeal throat infection. I'd be careful before you think too highly of yourself.

I find your text a bit patronising and will be interested to hear kentade's experience.

I also think you should provide your AW link and don't think this is a fair compromise  :hi:

This post is exactly the reason that I do not want to give my identity away. I have spoken candidly and honestly and now am being judged by you for my admissions.

Regarding having a throat infection? I am tested privately every 2 weeks and would never knowingly work if I knew I had an std but its an occupational hazard and if you have ever indulged in owo then you are in no position to criticize me!

MissSparkle

Yes thanks for mentioning that Mystique. Just as well I'm going to stay anonymous so I don't get accused of touting!  :sarcastic:

Offline punk

I have spoken candidly and honestly and now am being judged by you for my admissions.

i am not judging you.   :hi: just for your info.

MissSparkle

i am not judging you.   :hi: just for your info.

I know you're not my darling but look at now most of the contents of this thread! I'm getting it from every corner.  :scare:

Offline punk

how do you know this?

Offline punk

I know you're not my darling but look at now most of the contents of this thread! I'm getting it from every corner.  :scare:

Rid it out,jrc gets it for example.

vorian

Ok, I'm the lucky one who knows the identity of this young lady and have read her FR's and Feedback on AW...and am meeting her (hopefully) next month.
Am I right to withhold her WG identify? I can't answer that but all is genuine and I'd like to hear her WG views, if allowed.
Also she had 2 reviews on here about her....both positive.
Please don't shoot me down guys for this post.... :timeout

You have done nothing wrong apart from help with answer a question from a punter. You under no obligation to do or say anything. Others might disagree though.

Jason

MissSparkle. I won't criticise you for not putting a link of your profile and I won't question that you are indeed a WG. It is actually against the rules to post a link to your profile as it can easily be considered by Admin (Adam) or NIK as touting and ban you. Perhaps they can clear it up but my impression is that it is generally not permitted.

But I will criticise you about bragging about yourself and also wanting to pass some of your own beliefs as facts or commonly acceptable things while they are not. If you have something to offer in this forum is the WG’s perspective on several punting topics. You may also get advice from punters on how to improve instead of thinking that you are perfect. In any case don't forget that those who read your comments here are punters and not your fellow prossies as in SAAFE.

Ray55

Yes thanks for mentioning that Mystique. Just as well I'm going to stay anonymous so I don't get accused of touting!  :sarcastic:

Well little Miss Sparkle, you certainly created a hell of a marketing campaign here. This is the second thread that you've turned around, so it's all about you now, well done, I am impressed.

Sailormack

Poor cupcake. :cry:

You came onto a punter's site, WTF else do you expect. :unknown:

You have a vagina, nothing much else it would seem.

Gotta be worth something.

Right :unknown:

MissSparkle

Poor cupcake. :cry:

You came onto a punter's site, WTF else do you expect. :unknown:

You have a vagina, nothing much else it would seem.

Gotta be worth something.

Right :unknown:
You think the only thing I have to offer is a vagina? You know nothing about me! Nothing at all!

And I came on this site to share my experience of working with guys! and don't worry! My skin and vagina are thick enough to take a little banter and criticism. Nothing wrong with a little heated debate!

Sailormack

You think the only thing I have to offer is a vagina? You know nothing about me! Nothing at all!

And I came on this site to share my experience of working with guys! and don't worry! My skin and vagina are thick enough to take a little banter and criticism. Nothing wrong with a little heated debate!

Oh, I remember now, your flowery prose  :rose:

We're interested in that. :rolleyes:

No really :sarcastic:

MissSparkle

MissSparkle. I won't criticise you for not putting a link of your profile and I won't question that you are indeed a WG. It is actually against the rules to post a link to your profile as it can easily be considered by Admin (Adam) or NIK as touting and ban you. Perhaps they can clear it up but my impression is that it is generally not permitted.

But I will criticise you about bragging about yourself and also wanting to pass some of your own beliefs as facts or commonly acceptable things while they are not. If you have something to offer in this forum is the WG’s perspective on several punting topics. You may also get advice from punters on how to improve instead of thinking that you are perfect. In any case don't forget that those who read your comments here are punters and not your fellow prossies as in SAAFE.

I came on this forum to share my experiences with guys. I know that there is more I need to do to improve and why can't I brag a little? I am anonymous!  I have shown my best bits and my worst bits. I have been extremely forthcoming! All of us have our strengths and weaknesses!?

MissSparkle

Well little Miss Sparkle, you certainly created a hell of a marketing campaign here. This is the second thread that you've turned around, so it's all about you now, well done, I am impressed.

I promise you this was never the intention. This thread was about mucking punters around and I shared my experiences and admitted doing that and then got accused of being a troll!

Roland D Hay

I do not want to do that. I can do one thing though. There is 1 punter on here whom I sent my profile details to and I made him swear blindly that he wouldn't share them. He has made many posts and quite a few reviews.  Would it be enough verification for you guys that he should tell you that I am in fact a real life working girl or would you prefer me to just leave?

Personally I don't have an issue with a WG not wanting to leave their profile details. The posts from MissSparkle are refreshingly honest and there are enough punters on here with finely tuned bullshit detectors to suss out the fakes without seeing the AW profile. To my mind it's refreshing that the occasional WG wants to contribute without the ulterior motive of fishing for business.  :hi:

Offline punk

Back on topic why oh why do some many WG'S fuck around,why cant they just be honest?is it really because they are so dis-organised or in truth many think punters are complete turds?

Sailormack

I'm more interested in her identity so I can avoid her. :unknown:

The new superbreed of STDs are no laughing matter  :vomit:

Mystique46m

how do you know this?

Cos Miss Sparkle has mentioned it couple times............

Thank goodness I'm a pretty girl otherwise

Put yourself in my position please. You are a WG who has come onto a public forum to share some of her experiences with punters. You have bigged yourself up by telling everyone how fab you are at oral sex

I am so pretty and suck cock like noones business but have been sacked from numerous jobs in the past precisely for being so disorganized and unreliable.

Etc.....cba to copy paste any more I'm off for a pie or 7 :)

Ray55

I promise you this was never the intention. This thread was about mucking punters around and I shared my experiences and admitted doing that and then got accused of being a troll!

You forgot to put  :angelgirl: at the end of your post

Offline punk

Cos Miss Sparkle has mentioned it couple times............

Etc.....cba to copy paste any more I'm off for a pie or 7 :)

yeah but i could say i give every woman a multi organism dont mean it's the truth. :hi:

Roland D Hay

a multi organism

I'm intrigued, do girls like your multi organism?

Ray55

To my mind it's refreshing that the occasional WG wants to contribute without the ulterior motive of fishing for business.  :hi:

Wrong, she is fishing for business, just in a very smart way, like I've said, I'm impressed.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Wrong, she is fishing for business, just in a very smart way, like I've said, I'm impressed.

Not too smart she's banned :)

Offline StevenS

Is that a super std? It'll take more than a steam mop to sort that little lot out.

OldAdmin

Fuck off 'MysteryWorkingGirl' and stop coming back again and again. You are not wanted.

Roland D Hay

I don't doubt what you're saying but how? Is she sending details by PM to punters?

My point remains the same, I like to think that WG's contribute to this site without fishing for business

Ray55

I don't doubt what you're saying but how? Is she sending details by PM to punters?

My point remains the same, I like to think that WG's contribute to this site without fishing for business

Simple psychological trick, she provokes and get all the attention she needs, some on here will fall for it and wondering who she really is, she will get requests for her link via PM.

I am in this business (marketing) since 30 years and know all the dirty tricks.

She played it well but not well enough.

Mystique46m

yeah but i could say i give every woman a multi organism dont mean it's the truth. :hi:

Link please?!

;)

SirFrank

Just out of interest - I'm new around here so didn't want to wade into the debate about her being here and staying etc. but are working girls allowed on here? I appreciate this is a punters forum but wasn't sure what the SP is

Roland D Hay

Simple psychological trick, she provokes and get all the attention she needs, some on here will fall for it and wondering who she really is, she will get requests for her link via PM.

Ah well, as I said, enough savvy punters on here to sniff out the fakes... Apart from me it seems  :blush:

Mystique46m

Ah well, as I said, enough savvy punters on here to sniff out the fakes... Apart from me it seems  :blush:

You can just get the next round in, Roland!!

Roland D Hay

Having said that and assuming the trick works for either sex, isn't this James999's approach? Maybe he's secretly getting lots of free fuck offers from WG's. It all makes sense now.  :D

James999

That trick won't work on here  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just out of interest - I'm new around here so didn't want to wade into the debate about her being here and staying etc. but are working girls allowed on here?

Yes, as long as they are not touting or filling the forum with shit, we have quite a few WG members.

SirFrank

Yes, as long as they are not touting or filling the forum with shit, we have quite a few WG members.

Cheers

Offline NIK

Cheers

Those such as Dani and Strawberry are quite welcome, but the majority are a waste of space. They are either arguing or touting.

Offline punk

only some times it tends to exhaust them   :D

Offline punk

+1

Offline punk

Is that a super std? It'll take more than a steam mop to sort that little lot out.

yeah super std fucking spell check  :dash:

Offline punk

yep by sending one of us her link and than stepping back and watching the result. :timeout

Offline punk

Ray55

+ 1

It's quite simple, a pro$$ie who is online 24/7 on a punter forum to get involved in every single topic is clearly bored due to low business. They are doing it for a reason and not to help us poor souls with their good advice.

The good and busy ones wouldn't have the time to do that.

Offline Daffodil

I can go for the heads up from a UKP regular member - OK by me
Ok, I'm the lucky one who knows the identity of this young lady and have read her FR's and Feedback on AW...
Seems like a fair a sensible compromise.

Ladies, seems you're all a little naive. A big red flag here is when a prossie says she's a prossie, but will not link her AW account in the open forum  :hi:

Plus this one, even if it turned out was totally legit, couldn't help but spout patronising bollocks, all 'darling this', and, 'darling that'. We don't need that kind of prossie here.