Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD - Central London  (Read 8382 times)

167 review(s) for MissKDD (163 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline david25

External Link/Members Only

About the Venue Score: 10/10
London, great apartment, north-ish of St Pancras International station, so it has excellent public transport. I didn’t check car parking, but you will be able to find expensive parking in some of the hotels in the area. Room was equipped with a very useful floor standing mirror(!), good sized bed and bathroom with a big shower.

One hour / £220

About MissKDD

Physical Score: 9/10
Kristen is perfect for me, about 5”4” with curves in all the right places, dark blonde streaked hair below the neckline. I wouldn’t worry about anything, unless you are looking for a very specific body type beyond personality or service. Curvaceous is probably the best summary.

Personality Score: 9/10
This can be subjective! But, it was easy to chat with Kristen from the mundane to the dirty, so great for GFE outside and PSE inside. You will be at ease if you are lucky enough to see Kirsten for an extended time.

Services Score: 9/10
The only thing I can say is one hour is not enough to sample everything; you will want to go back.

About the Meeting
Where should I start? Well, we started slowly with some chat and *lovely* kissing (DFK), then moved to the best oral combined with deep throat and sharing that I have ever experienced, it was an amazing combination of GFE and dirty. Then Kristen suggested we use the mirror to great effect, then a blur of pussy, anal, toy play and squirting (DFK, DT/OWO, RO, rimming, snowball, toys).

Thank you for some great memories.

Online last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

About MissKDD

Physical Score: 9/10
Kristen is perfect for me, about 5”4” with curves in all the right places, dark blonde streaked hair below the neckline. I wouldn’t worry about anything, unless you are looking for a very specific body type beyond personality or service. Curvaceous is probably the best summary.

Thank you for some great memories.

Thanks for the re view
LOL....this part will always make me laugh. the physical part of the review is always shrouded in mystery

Offline david25

Thanks for the re view
LOL....this part will always make me laugh. the physical part of the review is always shrouded in mystery

Well, I scanned a few but not all 100+ reviews before sending this. I didn't want to increase the mystery but, just went with my initial feelings after we met up.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 06:46:48 pm by david25 »

Well, I scanned a few but not all 100+ reviews before sending this. I didn't want to increase the mystery by, just went with my initial feelings after we met up.

you did the right thing

she monitors her reviews and i think is very performance driven which is what makes her services on par with the best

... but

...once that body description is not to her liking she could actually get in contact with you and be like "WTF!!"

we have had enough exchange about her physique over and over again...no need to go about it yet again i think people get the gist.....bigger than a size 10..smaller than size 18...great tits, girl next door look, hips but no shelf tc etc etc etc

Offline david25

you did the right thing

she monitors her reviews and i think is very performance driven which is what makes her services on par with the best

... but

...once that body description is not to her liking she could actually get in contact with you and be like "WTF!!"

we have had enough exchange about her physique over and over again...no need to go about it yet again i think people get the gist.....bigger than a size 10..smaller than size 18...great tits, girl next door look, hips but no shelf tc etc etc etc

OK good, I thought why make life simple and start at the "deep end" of reviews. I don't know the lingo "shelf tc"?

Offline unus669

you did the right thing

... but

If she’s that worried about, how punters see her body, why doesn’t she post a nose to toe pic and one of her behind  :unknown:

If she’s that worried about, how punters see her body, why doesn’t she post a nose to toe pic and one of her behind  :unknown:

privacy i would imagine

OK good, I thought why make life simple and start at the "deep end" of reviews. I don't know the lingo "shelf tc"?

sorry that was supposed to say "shelf etc"

so shelf is if the amount of stick out of the ass from side view...shelf being that you can sit items on the ass arch that sticks out ..

Offline david25

sorry that was supposed to say "shelf etc"

so shelf is if the amount of stick out of the ass from side view...shelf being that you can sit items on the ass arch that sticks out ..

Got it,  I would agree with your early comment then "no shelf"

Offline unus669

privacy i would imagine

Surely, she’s able to post a faceless picture of her body with blurred birth marks and tattoos, without compromising her privacy  :unknown:

Surely, she’s able to post a faceless picture of her body with blurred birth marks and tattoos, without compromising her privacy  :unknown:

i completely agree.

i can only guess she is hiding something or doesnt want to take ANY risk that someone might recognise her...which would be unlikely IMO but also possible albeit very slim chance

Offline david25

Best to cite AW links in the numerical format, so that the system can bring up reviews

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Got it, can't edit it now, will remember for next review

HughLoad

There are body shots out there... UKE (In mirror) and on her "blog". But talked about it with her and she just didn't want her pics all over.

Think that's fair enough, but get how it is frustrating for guys who haven't seen her.

:unknown:

Think that's fair enough, but get how it is frustrating for guys who haven't seen her.

:unknown:

i would imagine cause we dont know what we are buying? and maybe just cause we would like to know ... just because.

oh and for me personally... it isnt frustrating...as you will see i actually almost always laugh at that part of reviews cause to me she seems to actually somehow control the narrative / impression on UKP on all things about her body except for a few posters' review that give detailed description

would jus be great to have something current to put everything to rest....for instance the pic in her blog? with the other lady? she looks like she has a big mid section / torso...i.e a size 14 ... or potentially a 16.

Offline david25

I read a few reviews before posting mine, this was my only influence; finding out I had seen a "high profile" lady and size was a hot topic.

What could possibly go wrong with MissK being my first review....

My text above is first impressions, I like curvaceous and I got curvaceous.

I read a few reviews before posting mine, this was my only influence; finding out I had seen a "high profile" lady and size was a hot topic.

What could possibly go wrong with MissK being my first review....

My text above is first impressions, I like curvaceous and I got curvaceous.

your review is perfect for the provider in question. the size thing is played out...done & dusted

Offline unus669

your review is perfect for the provider in question. the size thing is played out...done & dusted

Thing is, if one wanted to see her, just on service provision, then the risk for a punter is minimal. Her reviews, back this up. I have seen WGs, very occasionally for mainly service provisions, that I didn’t particularly fancy. However, body type and looks, can affect the outcome of a punt sometimes, where that punt was done, mainly for the service provision alone.

In Miss K’s case, you’ll have to pay a ‘King’s ransom’, in my case pay for a hotel room too, on the basis, of an obfuscated pic of a pair of tits and a midriff resembling that of a size 14 woman. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve seen larger than size 14, difference is, I knew before hand, wasn’t a ‘king’s ransom’ and were damn good punts :D

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thing is, if one wanted to see her, just on service provision, then the risk for a punter is minimal. Her reviews, back this up. I have seen WGs, very occasionally for mainly service provisions, that I didn’t particularly fancy. However, body type and looks, can affect the outcome of a punt sometimes, where that punt was done, mainly for the service provision alone.

In Miss K’s case, you’ll have to pay a ‘King’s ransom’, in my case pay for a hotel room too, on the basis, of an obfuscated pic of a pair of tits and a midriff resembling that of a size 14 woman. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve seen larger than size 14, difference is, I knew before hand, wasn’t a ‘king’s ransom’ and were damn good punts :D

There seem to be plenty of people who are happy to see her, so she doesn’t really need to show anymore.
It’s the punters choice if they want to pay a kings ransom to see her.

If you think your taking too much of a risk just don’t go. It won’t affect her client base if you don’t.

i would agree completely

she is a TOP provider.....this issue keeps coming to life mainly because of her attitude to people's response about her body.

she doesnt need people like me to see her. she will work regardless,... but... she shouldnt get the hump when she is called a size 16 or 18 if that is what the review says or her pics suggest

..not to mention some people might see her tthinking she is a 10 or 12 and then jsut stay even if she is a 16 cause they have committed to the time and effort to see her. they might not go if they thought they may walk into a size 16 or larger lady

There seem to be plenty of people who are happy to see her, so she doesn’t really need to show anymore.
It’s the punters choice if they want to pay a kings ransom to see her.

If you think your taking too much of a risk just don’t go. It won’t affect her client base if you don’t.

pretty much this. we dont have to see her and she will be fine

in same vain i would imagine she doesnt need to lose it for being called chubby... its just a casualty for not having up to date stuff

for all intents and  purposes she is probably the best SP in london based on skill set and personality (when she is questioned about size that is)

Offline mightymunce

Thanks for the re view

The girl is fat. She has a wobbly ass - ors got so many folds. Was so disappointed when I saw her. You lot should call a shovel a shovel rather than being some fluffy num nuts. Service aside - she is over-priced and FAT

Offline The Film Director

The girl is fat. She has a wobbly ass - ors got so many folds. Was so disappointed when I saw her. You lot should call a shovel a shovel rather than being some fluffy num nuts. Service aside - she is over-priced and FAT

Maybe time for your first review in 5 years of being here  :unknown:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

If anyone looks at your posts they’ll realise your just an obnoxious troll. I don’t think you have met any of the girls you post about.
Your just a fantasist who like attention.

Go and take your meds

Offline Nagilum

Interesting, but I feel massively put off reading these comments. Not just about her size, but seemingly off putting attitude.

Thank you for the review OP
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 05:17:57 pm by Nagilum »

no reviews on her though...

if anything ... you have just made me think she has jennifer lopez's body

If anyone looks at your posts they’ll realise your just an obnoxious troll. I don’t think you have met any of the girls you post about.

Go and take your meds

pretty much this.... not the meds thing but questioning the authenticity of what he saw / the meet

a review would be nice

vw

Go and take your meds

Seems he wont put his review  where his mouth is, cowardly IMO if she was that bad I would glfeel obliged.   Good reviews not so

vw

Interesting, but I feel massively put off reading these comments. Not just about her size, but seemingly off putting attitude.

Thank you for the review OP

Wow good to see you posing again.   :hi:  :hi:

Offline Liverpool

Seems he wont put his review  where his mouth is, cowardly IMO if she was that bad I would glfeel obliged.   Good reviews not so

Looks like he was outed back in 2015 for not reviewing. Apparently he doesn't have the time to post reviews, the cunt.

Offline mightymunce

Maybe time for your first review in 5 years of being here  :unknown:

You should keep an eye out for it

Offline mightymunce

Go and take your meds
Anyone who has seen her can disagree with me...but the fact is she is fat. Everyone use the euphenism "curvaceous" womanly" "a real ass". If it was a bubble, kardasian or loprx, i woyld say that. Theres no need to be abusive about it

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Anyone who has seen her can disagree with me...but the fact is she is fat. Everyone use the euphenism "curvaceous" womanly" "a real ass". If it was a bubble, kardasian or loprx, i woyld say that. Theres no need to be abusive about it

I’m not being abusive, just saying what I think. Your post history speaks for itself.

Offline mightymunce

I’m not being abusive, just saying what I think. Your post history speaks for itself.
And thats what I am doing by saying what I thought about her when I met her. I don't feel the need to be fluffu and nice about her appearance unlike others because she is a whore basically and ain't my pal

HughLoad

i would imagine cause we dont know what we are buying? and maybe just cause we would like to know ... just because.

oh and for me personally... it isnt frustrating...as you will see i actually almost always laugh at that part of reviews cause to me she seems to actually somehow control the narrative / impression on UKP on all things about her body except for a few posters' review that give detailed description

would jus be great to have something current to put everything to rest....for instance the pic in her blog? with the other lady? she looks like she has a big mid section / torso...i.e a size 14 ... or potentially a 16.

At the risk of being labelled a white knight I think a lot of guys expect size 12 to be gym toned with abs etc...which she's not, but she's certainly not fat. She's got hips and a firm ass and that's fine with me - think classic English pear.

I agree if that feels like a risk don't book her and go with a gym bunny (no shame in that if that's your thing) but in reality you aren't booking her for a playboy model experience and anyone who does should have probably done their due diligence first.

I think ultimately there are 109 reviews on here, if you can't get a positive enough feeling from that then she's probably too much of a risk for you.

Again no shame in that, plenty of other girls offer similar service's and peeps should spend their cash where they are confident spending it.

Offline mightymunce

At the risk of being labelled a white knight I think a lot of guys expect size 12 to be gym toned with abs etc...which she's not, but she's certainly not fat. She's got hips and a firm ass and that's fine with me - think classic English pear.

I agree if that feels like a risk don't book her and go with a gym bunny (no shame in that if that's your thing) but in reality you aren't booking her for a playboy model experience and anyone who does should have probably done their due diligence first.

I think ultimately there are 109 reviews on here, if you can't get a positive enough feeling from that then she's probably too much of a risk for you.

Again no shame in that, plenty of other girls offer similar service's and peeps should spend their cash where they are confident spending it.

Its a fair point but people should be describing her accurately. When I was reading she has a "proper ass" or "womanly curves", i read that to mean curvy but not fat. Her ass is a victim if gravity, she has a belly. If the descriptions had been more accurate, I would not book. No idea why people on the forum are not "on point" about this

And before you go on about my review count, I use a phone to post so its not easy to write a review. I am however contributing by commenting on reviews

Its a fair point but people should be describing her accurately. When I was reading she has a "proper ass" or "womanly curves", i read that to mean curvy but not fat. Her ass is a victim if gravity, she has a belly. If the descriptions had been more accurate, I would not book. No idea why people on the forum are not "on point" about this

And before you go on about my review count, I use a phone to post so its not easy to write a review. I am however contributing by commenting on reviews

yeah mate thats a slippery one.

i genuinely would like to take yours into account cause it adds an interesting and yet another layer to the mystery that is one hell of an expensive SP. and it falls in line with what some others have said

but 5 years and no time for 1 single review...ever? thats just an eye blinding thing that throws shade on what could very well be valuable info ..you know

Offline LLPunting

Plenty of people can competently post a review from a phone.  The more concise contributors have been posting very serviceable reviews in as little as 6-10 short sentences.
Whilst you may have a genuine and valid point your lack of commitment in posting substantive reviews undermines any credibility you should have.  Most of your chatter is 3+ years old so why should anyone think you have anything current to contribute?  Your comments rarely have a timeliness about them so you could be describing today or in times of yore.

"Who's that in the dusty corner?"
"Oh don't mind him, he rouses once in a decade and blathers, occasionally he mentions a name we know, turns out to be the grandparent"
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 09:50:25 pm by LLPunting »

vw

I think ultimately there are 109 reviews on here, if you can't get a positive enough feeling from that then she's probably too much of a risk

Over 20 of those are by the same punter, many others are multiple reviews. 

She seem more about the fruit service than the looks.   :hi:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 10:13:03 pm by vw »

Offline unus669

Blimey, so true. Our mate Jimi, should have shares in Miss K’s business. Also noticed several punters, have reviewed her 4-5 times. It really puts her total reviews, in a different light now :music:

Offline claretandblue

considering I am the only person to leave her a neutral on here, and as a consequence had her emailing and texting me, I am amazed at the number of people who chime in about her appearance who have never left a review  :dash:

vw

considering I am the only person to leave her a neutral on here, and as a consequence had her emailing and texting me, I am amazed at the number of people who chime in about her appearance who have never left a review  :dash:

Maybe they are not brave like you.   :hi:

am starting to think that everything is linked in some deep rooted sense of insecurity and low self esteem

both how good she provides services and her strong over reaction to comments about her size and weight could both be because of that

HughLoad

Both very valid points..... but I think the quoted point remains in that there is probably enough  info for people to make a decision one way or the other.

Offline claretandblue

Maybe they are not brave like you.   :hi:

nothing brave about it,as long as the punter uses a punting phone with no links to their regular identity they should review honestly surely? :hi:

She is an expert in manipulation,that was evident from the unwelcome post shag chat about this site which she attempted to draw me into

Online hendrix

When you say "over 20" do you actually mean "just one review of KDD (with an addendum about an overnight/club punt) and the rest are duo's/mores" ? :hi:

Important to be accurate about these things, much like describing dress sizes :D
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 08:04:46 am by hendrix »

mrhappypants

, and as a consequence had her emailing and texting me...

Let us just pause there. 

In measured terms, this is extremely unusual behaviour.  I have been challenged on reviews in this forum by the SP just twice.  I have never been personally contacted by an SP after a review to discuss the details.  C&B I would like to hear more of the details of this conversation if you are willing to share if only to provide a context for her aggregate.  Not least did she make the link from your review to you AW profile unguided?

Offline thunder

Just my 2 c, lets put it this way, I was quite disappointed when I saw her.not really that fat but not curvaceous attractive neither. face below average as well. I had a lot of expectations, not easy to book, have to wait for incall dates, required a paypal payment etc. Hence building up of expectations, price and all the positive reviews can easily cloud one's judgement...

For me didnt justify the price given her looks. Otherwise as quite obvious from other reviews,her service was amazing.just how I like in general, although there are better priced SPs who are more submissive and better looking imho. Put it this way, if she was cheaper and easier to book ,I'd definitely see her again but not for her looks...

And one big neg was she counted the money in front of me...I dont like that but then it was an hotel room so no place to go do it elsewhere.

Offline unus669

Just my 2 c, lets put it this way, I was quite disappointed when I saw her.not really that fat but not curvaceous attractive neither. face below average as well. I had a lot of expectations, not easy to book, have to wait for incall dates, required a paypal payment etc. Hence building up of expectations, price and all the positive reviews can easily cloud one's judgement...

For me didnt justify the price given her looks. Otherwise as quite obvious from other reviews,her service was amazing.just how I like in general, although there are better priced SPs who are more submissive and better looking imho. Put it this way, if she was cheaper and easier to book ,I'd definitely see her again but not for her looks...

And one big neg was she counted the money in front of me...I dont like that but then it was an hotel room so no place to go do it elsewhere.

Shame you didn’t review her :unknown:

You state, you made payment via PAYPAL, then also state she counted the cash in front of you. Did you pay twice?