Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD - Central London  (Read 8290 times)

165 review(s) for MissKDD (161 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

When you say "over 20" do you actually mean "just one review of KDD (with an addendum about an overnight/club punt) and the rest are duo's/mores" ? :hi:

Important to be accurate about these things, much like describing dress sizes :D

It as needed when people post the total review count it means fuck all when there are do many by the same punters.

Getting defensive over facts.  :lol: :lol:

Good so other punters notice this further first time.. :hi:

Many just look at the numbers without delving deeper.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 10:37:21 am by vw »

Online hendrix

It as needed when people post the total review count it means fuck all when there are do many by the same punters.

Getting defensive over facts.  :lol: :lol:

Good so other punters notice this further first time.. :hi:

Many just look at the numbers without delving deeper.

Thank you for correcting your statement :hi:

Offline last_days_of_logan

Let us just pause there. 

In measured terms, this is extremely unusual behaviour.  I have been challenged on reviews in this forum by the SP just twice.  I have never been personally contacted by an SP after a review to discuss the details.  C&B I would like to hear more of the details of this conversation if you are willing to share if only to provide a context for her aggregate.  Not least did she make the link from your review to you AW profile unguided?

happened to Bassman as well, he said so in his review

Just my 2 c, lets put it this way, I was quite disappointed when I saw her.not really that fat but not curvaceous attractive neither. face below average as well. I had a lot of expectations, not easy to book, have to wait for incall dates, required a paypal payment etc. Hence building up of expectations, price and all the positive reviews can easily cloud one's judgement...

For me didnt justify the price given her looks. Otherwise as quite obvious from other reviews,her service was amazing.just how I like in general, although there are better priced SPs who are more submissive and better looking imho. Put it this way, if she was cheaper and easier to book ,I'd definitely see her again but not for her looks...

And one big neg was she counted the money in front of me...I dont like that but then it was an hotel room so no place to go do it elsewhere.

ah man... yours could have been her first negative. cheers for the contribution here though... very helpful and proves my point about her sales angle. she lets her service speak for itself.. not her looks

i was surprised to hear though.....there is no way there are better looking ones that are more submissive surely??!! thats amazing cause i thought she was the best there is as far as services and actions she is willing to do... who else does what she is willing to do and is better looking?

Offline bonapati

Thank you for correcting your statement :hi:

Wow. Dude you have reviewed her an awesome 19 times in different duo’s etc. Legendary - if anyone could answer any questions it should be you.

Online hendrix

Wow. Dude you have reviewed her an awesome 19 times in different duo’s etc. Legendary - if anyone could answer any questions it should be you.

Happy to do so. What's the question?

Offline SLondon2016

The girl is fat. She has a wobbly ass - ors got so many folds. Was so disappointed when I saw her. You lot should call a shovel a shovel rather than being some fluffy num nuts. Service aside - she is over-priced and FAT

:dash: I think people on here get lost in opinion. Nobody has to visit this girl, pay her for her time etc. Everyone has their idea of a nice body type or a 'not so nice' body type. If someone thinks her body is nice, why get emotional? Maybe you should look at your own body before getting emotional over others?  :unknown:

HughLoad

There is some first class soft cockery in this thread...

On the messaging thing, I can understand it without condoning it - can't be nice having a bunch of blokes sat around calling you fat and ugly and a bunch of other stuff having otherwise given a great service.

Reviews should be 100% honest but there is a fair amount of misogynist spite in here after the fact (not just about this SP) and a fair amount of guys who haven't seen her moaning about pics etc....so I personally can understand wanting to defend yourself, the same way I'm sure many would defend themselves if an SP posted a ton of stuff about your tiny cock/bad skin/foul hygiene etc...

Of course people are entitled to their opinions but all the whining in the world about pics ain't gonna change that so what it really boils down to is if your not 100% sure about her looks and 500 notes feels like a risk for you then she probably ain't worth booking.

vw

Maybe you should look at your own body before getting emotional over others?  :unknown:

Did a girl tell you you post that?  Seems a very prossie like rebuttal.  :dancegirl:

Your emotional outburst is hilarious  though.  :crazy:

vw

There is some first class soft cockery in this thread...

On the messaging thing, I can understand it without condoning it - can't be nice having a bunch of blokes sat around calling you fat and ugly and a bunch of other stuff having otherwise given a great service.

Reviews should be 100% honest but there is a fair amount of misogynist spite in here after the fact (not just about this SP) and a fair amount of guys who haven't seen her moaning about pics etc....so I personally can understand wanting to defend yourself, the same way I'm sure many would defend themselves if an SP posted a ton of stuff about your tiny cock/bad skin/foul hygiene etc...

Of course people are entitled to their opinions but all the whining in the world about pics ain't gonna change that so what it really boils down to is if your not 100% sure about her looks and 500 notes feels like a risk for you then she probably ain't worth booking.

Another prick using rhe mysogeny word.   :dash:

the messaging thing is completely unprofessional and not warranted in this business that she is in. especially in regards to UKP reviews, thats what this place is used for...brutal no holds barred honesty. maybe she should side step this place if criticizing her body is an issue... why dont you float that idea around as well? We are on a forum where in depth review provides a well rounded 3D picture of what to expect with a provider. Some reviewers work hard not to tell the full story and naturally others will wonder why which then leads to debate about the info

take the example provided about how us punters would like it if we were demeaned in our meets....which trust me i would imagine we are on SAFE.... if on SAFE someone was to moan about my hygeine / tiny cock / bad breath...i would probably work on the ones i can fix and leave the rest to "oh well this is what i am"...dont get me wrong it would hurt / dent my ego but i wouldnt go harrasing the SP constantly about it, texting and calling her saying "you said i have a small cock, how could you!!?? my bad breath ..why would you do that?!!"..... might just stay away from SAFE altogether to not be offended
anymore

And as you can see from the benefit of this thread , quite a few have come out to say "well..lets see a recent photo...what you hiding"  or  "she is not as good as she makes out" from one or two others. So these reviews which are heavily weighted to those that like her alot, as virtualwaster has rightly pointed out, and those that seem to refuse to say anything about her physique arent truly as undisputed as one might think when you look at the statistics. how many of the other reviews have been manipulated by her...how many have not fully covered for fear of back lash? etc etc

she doesnt need our money...she will survive and make more money than 80% of us LOL. And like you said if we dont want to risk it then we wont....but its odd that people dont want us to question things about her....weird cause no one here is personally or emotionally invested in her. we should be able to question the mystic as often as we like

HughLoad

the messaging thing is completely unprofessional and not warranted in this business that she is in. especially in regards to UKP reviews, thats what this place is used for...brutal no holds barred honesty. maybe she should side step this place if criticizing her body is an issue... why dont you float that idea around as well? We are on a forum where in depth review provides a well rounded 3D picture of what to expect with a provider. Some reviewers work hard not to tell the full story and naturally others will wonder why which then leads to debate about the info

take the example provided about how us punters would like it if we were demeaned in our meets....which trust me i would imagine we are on SAFE.... if on SAFE someone was to moan about my hygeine / tiny cock / bad breath...i would probably work on the ones i can fix and leave the rest to "oh well this is what i am"...dont get me wrong it would hurt / dent my ego but i wouldnt go harrasing the SP constantly about it, texting and calling her saying "you said i have a small cock, how could you!!?? my bad breath ..why would you do that?!!"..... might just stay away from SAFE altogether to not be offended
anymore

And as you can see from the benefit of this thread , quite a few have come out to say "well..lets see a recent photo...what you hiding"  or  "she is not as good as she makes out" from one or two others. So these reviews which are heavily weighted to those that like her alot, as virtualwaster has rightly pointed out, and those that seem to refuse to say anything about her physique arent truly as undisputed as one might think when you look at the statistics. how many of the other reviews have been manipulated by her...how many have not fully covered for fear of back lash? etc etc

she doesnt need our money...she will survive and make more money than 80% of us LOL. And like you said if we dont want to risk it then we wont....but its odd that people dont want us to question things about her....weird cause no one here is personally or emotionally invested in her. we should be able to question the mystic as often as we like

Completely missing the point.

I haven't said its fine as you allude to I've said I understand it. Massive difference.

I also haven't said people shouldn't discuss or criticise her or SP's however is an open forum so sky be surprised when someone takes issue with it. I understand that kind of criticism in this field would be upsetting and like any service they may want to defend themselves.

As for the other stuff people are free to do what they want.. such as not book someone they arent 100% about.

HughLoad

Another prick using rhe mysogeny word.   :dash:

There's only one prick around here mate and it's 100% you. :thumbsdown:

Offline Bassman

Offline smiths

Completely missing the point.

I haven't said its fine as you allude to I've said I understand it. Massive difference.

I also haven't said people shouldn't discuss or criticise her or SP's however is an open forum so sky be surprised when someone takes issue with it. I understand that kind of criticism in this field would be upsetting and like any service they may want to defend themselves.

As for the other stuff people are free to do what they want.. such as not book someone they arent 100% about.

No it was YOU that missed the point, UKP is a punters forum not a forum for twats like you. :thumbsdown: You have been terminated by admin, fuck off and don't come back. Thanks to admin. :thumbsup:

vw

There's only one prick around here mate and it's 100% you. :thumbsdown:

Says the banned prick that makes claims about misogyny on this thread.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Good Bye    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Says the banned prick that makes claims about misogyny on this thread.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Good Bye    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

It never fails to amaze me that Forum favourite threads generally leads to someone being banned.

Offline mightymunce

:dash: I think people on here get lost in opinion. Nobody has to visit this girl, pay her for her time etc. Everyone has their idea of a nice body type or a 'not so nice' body type. If someone thinks her body is nice, why get emotional? Maybe you should look at your own body before getting emotional over others?  :unknown:

Agree but why the euphenisms and not she is a size 16 or chubby but i like that. A few punters like their girls thick and they state that a girl is thick and its clear thats what they like.

Offline claretandblue

Let us just pause there. 

In measured terms, this is extremely unusual behaviour.  I have been challenged on reviews in this forum by the SP just twice.  I have never been personally contacted by an SP after a review to discuss the details.  C&B I would like to hear more of the details of this conversation if you are willing to share if only to provide a context for her aggregate.  Not least did she make the link from your review to you AW profile unguided?

yes she made the link unguided,when she asked me about ukp and if I was going to review I said I wasnt on here so well done to her for working out who I was as I still dont know how she knew...

She wasnt very happy about my neutral and left me neutral feedback on awank as a consequence  :lol:

Offline thunder

ah man... yours could have been her first negative. cheers for the contribution here though... very helpful and proves my point about her sales angle. she lets her service speak for itself.. not her looks

i was surprised to hear though.....there is no way there are better looking ones that are more submissive surely??!! thats amazing cause i thought she was the best there is as far as services and actions she is willing to do... who else does what she is willing to do and is better looking?

Hey glad it helps.hadnt been in UK for some time and although know all the  points about reviews didnt really think about reviewing her due to so many reviews.in addition,the reaction (from some ukp members) I received in the past to some of my older reviews makes me think twice about reviews for certain type of meets.

To be fair, if I had done a review, I think I'd rate her positive because even though I didnt find her atttactive enough, service mattered more to me when deciding to meet this girl. Or maybe neutral but definitely not negative.

As for other SPs who provide similar services,one is Kelly May, I found her more attractive. Although her looks are also a matter of discussion and subjective.

Offline lewishamguy

yes she made the link unguided,when she asked me about ukp and if I was going to review I said I wasnt on here so well done to her for working out who I was as I still dont know how she knew...

She wasnt very happy about my neutral and left me neutral feedback on awank as a consequence  :lol:

Did you give her any AW feedback?

Offline Big Bad R

I recall in the past she was only seeing clients who could show that they had a recent clear sexual health test.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 12:29:19 pm by Big Bad R »

Offline claretandblue

Did you give her any AW feedback?
yeah I left her positive feedback ,as we all know awank feedback is about as useful as a chocolate teapot  :lol:

Offline MrMatrix

Interesting, but I feel massively put off reading these comments. Not just about her size, but seemingly off putting attitude.

Thank you for the review OP
Nice to see you back after how long....where have you been?

Offline Stav096

I recall in the past she was only seeing clients who could show that they had a recent clear sexual health test.

I expect that would still be the case - considering that this client - "abcdef77" - indicates that he has had a session with her. There are however no details given of what happened in their meeting. That meeting is of note however given that the client "abcdef77" has had several sessions with "Model Elizabeth".

NOTE:
- I have not met MissKDD and have no comment on her services, her checks, or what goes on in her sessions, but only info found as part of pre-screening checks.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 04:26:42 pm by Stav096 »

Offline claretandblue

I expect that would still be the case - considering that this client - "abcdef77" - indicates that he has had a session with her. There are however no details given of what happened in their meeting. That meeting is of note however given that the client "abcdef77" has had several sessions with "Model Elizabeth".

NOTE:
- I have not met MissKDD and have no comment on her services, her checks, or what goes on in her sessions, but only info found as part of pre-screening checks.
bollocks,I saw her just a few months ago and providing clean certs was never discussed once

Offline Cuntminion

bollocks,I saw her just a few months ago and providing clean certs was never discussed once

Probably just a public song and dance on her part

Offline unus669

Thing is, most GUM centres, will text you, that your result is clear or not. I’m assuming, when she did check certs, it is the text message, she checked :unknown:

Problem is, if you saw her a week or 2 after your text, she can’t account for, who you fucked in those weeks. Hence the whole idea is flawed. Wrap up well and protect yourself at all times, is the way to go :music:

Offline smiths

Indeed, you showed her a text from the DSE but she didn't ask for it you said on your review on her. On UKE she posted she wanted to basically reduce her risks, not seeing how that did that. And anyway a text can be faked if a punter was that determined, not saying you would do that but some may.

Also obviously unless the text was sent the same day as the GUM tests were done and she was with the punter as he was getting his tests done and then with him all the time until he got the text all clear she couldn't know what he might of done since and with whom. It may in her mind reduce her risk to see a text but that could be a false perception.

Offline Stav096

So I take the gist of that to mean that she does not ask for and check certificates as was previously suggested, and is knowingly (I can not imagine that she is not checking her AW clients feedback) happy to see guys who are regulars of girls that specifically provide a bareback service (i..e Model Elizabeth in this case) - or members of a whole group of them as suggested by "abcdef77"'s feedback.

That is probably a much higher risk level than many of her punters are probably aware of.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 02:33:05 am by Stav096 »

vw

So I take the gist of that to mean that she does not ask for and check certificates as was previously suggested, and is knowingly (I can not imagine that she is not checking her AW clients feedback) happy to see guys who are regulars of girls that specifically provide a bareback service (i..e Model Elizabeth in this case) - or members of a whole group of them as suggested by "abcdef77"'s feedback.

That is probably a much higher risk level than many of her punters are probably aware of.

Indeed

External Link/Members Only

Offline Belgarion

The girl is fat. She has a wobbly ass - ors got so many folds. Was so disappointed when I saw her. You lot should call a shovel a shovel rather than being some fluffy num nuts. Service aside - she is over-priced and FAT

Yet did not post a review and call a "spade a spade" numbnuts.

Offline Belgarion

considering I am the only person to leave her a neutral on here, and as a consequence had her emailing and texting me, I am amazed at the number of people who chime in about her appearance who have never left a review  :dash:

Emailing and texting you? Her blogs on AW make for interesting reading.

Offline SamLP

I have no doubt she is a good wg, but some wg's seem to believe the hype around them and develop an attitude problem.
Responding to a punters review on here by giving them a cocky neutral on awank, and then making a massive song and dance about producing std results, and then not only not executing their own rules, but seeing a punter who's visited a group of wg's who offer bareback, both vaginally and anally, and switching between the two during the same fuck if you check out the video tab.

It's the bitchy behaviour that puts you off seeing a wg.

Offline Cum_again

I have no doubt she is a good wg, but some wg's seem to believe the hype around them and develop an attitude problem.
Responding to a punters review on here by giving them a cocky neutral on awank, and then making a massive song and dance about producing std results, and then not only not executing their own rules, but seeing a punter who's visited a group of wg's who offer bareback, both vaginally and anally, and switching between the two during the same fuck if you check out the video tab.

It's the bitchy behaviour that puts you off seeing a wg.
She’s a fucking phenomal working girl....

Literally the best I’ve fucked.. does every, and does it with passion and enjoyment...

Whether or not people think she’s fat or not is a different question... she’s not fat in my opinion, but then again she’s not thin either, she carries her weight on her stomach and the rest of her is pretty lean...

Do people care? Somewill, some won’t... But she’s so damn good at her job that she could be a lot bigger and be well over booked...

My thoughts anyway..

Offline SamLP

Literally the best I’ve fucked.. does every, and does it with passion and enjoyment...

Whether or not people think she’s fat or not is a different question... she’s not fat in my opinion, but then again she’s not thin either, she carries her weight on her stomach and the rest of her is pretty lean...

Do people care? Somewill, some won’t... But she’s so damn good at her job that she could be a lot bigger and be well over booked...

My thoughts anyway..
Personally looks and size are not big factors for me. I punt with a variety of wg's. Service is a very important factor.. and so too is attitude, which is why wg's who display unprofessional taunts lose their appeal no matter how good they are.

Offline Cuntminion

My thoughts anyway..

Not being a certain size or build wouldn't put me off and I'd personally dismiss such critiscm and not factor in a booking choice

Precarious behavior and not paying due dilligence and cross referencing punters seeing barebackers would make anyone a no book for me

Offline Belgarion

My thoughts anyway..

Jesus wept. He didn't complain about her size and even praised her skills.

White Knights  :dash:

Offline Cuntminion

Jesus wept. He didn't complain about her size and even praised her skills.

White Knights  :dash:

He probably almost tripped on his lance rushing to write that

Offline Belgarion

He probably almost tripped on his lance rushing to write that

Mind boggles

Offline dfg

Mind boggles

Never seen her so can’t comment. But isn’t the point he’s making is that her service is outstanding - so much that FOR SOME PEOPLE - it’s enough to offset her being pretty overweight?

Personally I need at least decent optics - so it sounds like she’s not for me but I do value service and attitude over looks every time.

Offline Cuntminion

Mind boggles

Never seen her so can’t comment. But isn’t the point he’s making is that her service is outstanding - so much that FOR SOME PEOPLE - it’s enough to offset her being pretty overweight?

Personally I need at least decent optics - so it sounds like she’s not for me but I do value service and attitude over looks every time.

Oh ffs  :dash:

Belgarion leave it bruv it's not worth it

Offline dfg

Oh ffs  :dash:

Belgarion leave it bruv it's not worth it

Sorry. Have missed your point. Spell it out please?

Offline Stav096

Sorry. Have missed your point. Spell it out please?

There are those that are asserting that the standards of her service far out weigh any negatives arising from her physical appearance. Most would agree with that.

However, the point is being made that although the above is reasonable, it ignores the fact that she is seeing clients that are also seeing other providers that provide bareback services as a matter of course, without apparently performing checks of test certificates (based on experiences from regulars) and is thus exposing her other clients to risks that they themselves are probably unaware of.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 03:55:20 am by Stav096 »

Offline shagbambi

However, the point is being made that although the above is reasonable, it ignores the fact that she is seeing clients that are also seeing other providers that provide bareback services as a matter of course, without apparently performing checks of test certificates (based on experiences from regulars) and is thus exposing her other clients to risks that they themselves are probably unaware of.

There is in punting a common supposition that everyone barebacks.  Clients with their wives/girlfriends/sometimes SP’s . SP’s with their husbands/boyfriends/sometimes or all clients.  Trying to beat up a SP because she saw a client who may have barebacked a barebacker is nuts.  When we punt, the majority of us wear protection to protect ourselves and lower risks because we assume this (barebacking).  Many only receive OW to further lower their risks.  You take your chances, just as the SP does. So if you decide that a service provider partakes in CIM which increases her risk profile for OWO then it’s up to you to make the decision to see the girl or not too or to partake in OW or OWO.  Only you know your tolerance to risk.  Believing what is written on an AW profile..... I think only those that are punting virgins do, most of UKP takes it with a pinch of salt.