Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This is Why You shouldn't meet WG's on the street  (Read 5498 times)

JBeans

Hi guys,

I've never really had anything of value to share here, until now. I was quite tipsy yesterday and as I was passing through Camden I thought I would go for a cheeky punt. I went to a cash machine in camden but could only withdraw 40 and the minimum for a punt at a the Camden massage parlour I had been to and had a couple of satisfactory punts.

However shortly after I noticed a petite brunette, doable and offering services to people on the street. I went over and politely stated my interest. she told me 40 for half an hour. I thought yes! My lucky day. I told her I wouldn't go down any back alley ways. And she told me no, her flat was on a main road. I believed her as she said maintained strong eye contact and kept using my name in a friendly way which stupidly made me trust her.

So we got outside a flat on the main road, she told me I had to give her the money before we went into the flat otherwise the flat counts as a brothel. I gave her the money and then here's when it went sour. She told me we couldn't go in the front as people would see, and would have to use a back entrance. I reminded her I wouldn't use any back alleyways. She assured me it wasn't. She lead me to a back alleyway, pitch black, next to the Camden Sainsburys. And we passed 2 guys with hoods up who I later realised were with her. I told her no I'm not going down there.

So we went back to the front and she told me I could wait at the front for her to go in the back and open it. I said how could I know she was going to come back? And she told me I could hold onto her passport. I said ok. But then she told me I couldnt as I would find her real name. She then offered for me to hold her whole bag, I said ok. But she told me I couldnt as she was "just a girl". She then told me I was just going to have to trust her.

She then walked off and crossed the road and I saw one of the hooded guys catch up with her and walk off with her.

Moral of the story, is don't be stupid and impatient like I was.

Oh and btw... just for Jimmy RC, they were all English and not Romanian    :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

"So we got outside a flat on the main road, she told me I had to give her the money before we went into the flat otherwise the flat counts as a brothel. I gave her the money and then here's when it went sour. "

Are you for real.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

And you have the cheek to take the piss out of me in your first post.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline punk

"So we got outside a flat on the main road, she told me I had to give her the money before we went into the flat otherwise the flat counts as a brothel. I gave her the money and then here's when it went sour. "

Are you for real.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

And you have the cheek to take the piss out of me in your first post.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

could not stop laughing are you a foreigner op   :lol:

JBeans

Haha, I know it was stupid. I was a bit drunk. And also she had been very convincing as a WG, telling me I could only use 4 of her condoms and her prices were what I would expect.

No I'm not a foreigner, just quite young and inexperienced.

Offline punk

Haha, I know it was stupid. I was a bit drunk. And also she had been very convincing as a WG, telling me I could only use 4 of her condoms and her prices were what I would expect.

sorry but you need to get some street sense.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can help you get your money back, just give me your bank details and I will pass them on to my Nigerian friend, he will pay £10,000 into your account, you get to keep 10% ----------------- easy peasey.    :hi:

JBeans

sorry but you need to get some street sense.

Exactly! That was the purpose of this, street sense. I've made a mistake and learnt from it and I'm warning others of the tricks they might encounter

Offline punk

Exactly! That was the purpose of this, street sense. I've made a mistake and learnt from it and I'm warning others of the tricks they might encounter

that trick they played on you is one of the oldest games in the book.

JBeans

I can help you get your money back, just give me your bank details and I will pass them on to my Nigerian friend, he will pay £10,000 into your account, you get to keep 10% ----------------- easy peasey.    :hi:

Jimmy this obviously isn't true, you obviously don't have any Nigerian friends  :lol:

Offline smiths

that trick they played on you is one of the oldest games in the book.

Indeed it is but it still happens quite a bit as i have read on punting forums over the years, its engaging cock not brain that causes punters to be so stupid of course.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jimmy this obviously isn't true, you obviously don't have any Nigerian friends  :lol:

I do actually, the only black friend I have is from Nigeria.

You seem to know a lot about me for someone who has been a member for ONE HOUR.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline punk

Indeed it is but it still happens quite a bit as i have read on punting forums over the years, its engaging cock not brain that causes punters to be so stupid of course.

therefore guy think with big brain not little head.

Offline LastManCumings

Atleast you didn't get beat up and lost £40, which is the price you pay for having learnt this lesson.

Offline smiths

therefore guy think with big brain not little head.

Ideally, took me years to learn that though.

JBeans

Atleast you didn't get beat up and lost £40, which is the price you pay for having learnt this lesson.

Yeah thanks, krazydude. That's how I chose to look at it. I also had my phone on me and that would have been terrible if I lost it.

Tbh I think £40 was the lesson I needed and was good encouragement to think with my brain in future.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The main lesson you learnt is "never trust a prossie", if Moses was a punter he would scribe it into stone.

Also, avoid streetwalkers, you could end up with a criminal record. I would also recommend not punting if you have had a few drinks.

JBeans

The main lesson you learnt is "never trust a prossie", if Moses was a punter he would scribe it into stone.

Also, avoid streetwalkers, you could end up with a criminal record. I would also recommend not punting if you have had a few drinks.

Thanks for the advice

coolfriend2580

Hi guys,

I've never really had anything of value to share here, until now. I was quite tipsy yesterday and as I was passing through Camden I thought I would go for a cheeky punt. I went to a cash machine in camden but could only withdraw 40 and the minimum for a punt at a the Camden massage parlour I had been to and had a couple of satisfactory punts.

However shortly after I noticed a petite brunette, doable and offering services to people on the street. I went over and politely stated my interest. she told me 40 for half an hour. I thought yes! My lucky day. I told her I wouldn't go down any back alley ways. And she told me no, her flat was on a main road. I believed her as she said maintained strong eye contact and kept using my name in a friendly way which stupidly made me trust her.

So we got outside a flat on the main road, she told me I had to give her the money before we went into the flat otherwise the flat counts as a brothel. I gave her the money and then here's when it went sour. She told me we couldn't go in the front as people would see, and would have to use a back entrance. I reminded her I wouldn't use any back alleyways. She assured me it wasn't. She lead me to a back alleyway, pitch black, next to the Camden Sainsburys. And we passed 2 guys with hoods up who I later realised were with her. I told her no I'm not going down there.

So we went back to the front and she told me I could wait at the front for her to go in the back and open it. I said how could I know she was going to come back? And she told me I could hold onto her passport. I said ok. But then she told me I couldnt as I would find her real name. She then offered for me to hold her whole bag, I said ok. But she told me I couldnt as she was "just a girl". She then told me I was just going to have to trust her.

She then walked off and crossed the road and I saw one of the hooded guys catch up with her and walk off with her.

Moral of the story, is don't be stupid and impatient like I was.

Forget the £40, you are lucky you didn't get beaten up and stripped of all your belongings.
I had two girls the other day in Brixton very early in the morning asking me if I wanted a free blow job, I declined

simulations

Indeed it is but it still happens quite a bit as i have read on punting forums over the years,.

Hmm, begs the question why you went ahead and did it at all then really.

Offline smiths

Hmm, begs the question why you went ahead and did it at all then really.

I didnt, i am not the OP of this thread, i long ago learnt to think with my brain not cock.

simulations

I didnt, i am not the OP of this thread, i long ago learnt to think with my brain not cock.

Haha oops, one too many Erdingers, I'll shut up now :D

Offline Mr Farkyhars

This is obviously the thread for piss-artists :music:

jcdmj12

Well, you just had a £40 lesson to be more careful in future. It could have been a lot more expensive (and painful), so count yourself lucky.

I got caught a similar way many, many years ago, only it was trying to buy illicit smoking substances, rather than sex.  The bloke did such a good job of convincing me he was legit I figure he'd earned it.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I've never really had anything of value to share here, until now

Me neither, but now I can repay you. Should you spot her doing the same thing again, turn around, find a copper (plastic or otherwise) and point her out to them (from a distance). Perhaps she thinks no-one in Camden would grass on her, but she is breaking the law by soliciting on the street.

Offline NIK

And a potential troll. :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

And a potential troll. :rolleyes:

+1

As I pointed out, knows all about me after being a member for an hour.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline KentAde

I got 'done' similar to this in Soho in the late 80's when I had to pay for 'deposit' on a room for a girl, and then she would follow me along Oxford Street to the place......did she follow me, like fuck did she....but I was young and gullible..  :(

Offline thetinman007

Jimmy,  the op can read posts here without being able member

Offline blue

Jimmy,  the op can read posts here without being able member

True, but why even mention JRC in your first ever post, doesn't make sense unless you've got a bone to pick.

Offline Jimmyredcab

True, but why even mention JRC in your first ever post, doesn't make sense unless you've got a bone to pick.

Something a previously banned member would do.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

JBeans

I got 'done' similar to this in Soho in the late 80's when I had to pay for 'deposit' on a room for a girl, and then she would follow me along Oxford Street to the place......did she follow me, like fuck did she....but I was young and gullible..  :(

Damn that sucks,  but im sure it encoraged you to be wiser in future

I had been lurking here for 2-3 months prior and had read JRC commenting on a lot of threads about romanians, thought it would be a funny little joke

Offline drwho

Thanks for recounting your experience JBeans.

It reminds me of a couple of experiences several years ago.

Firstly coming out of a club on Shaftesbury Avenue at 2-3am sometime in 1996/97 and getting chatted up by a female who was going to introduce me to girls at an attractive rate (£40 I think)
Cue a trip to the cash point with her making a big thing about how she wasn't going to stand close to read my PIN or anything. Then after pocketing the £40 she raised the subject of a "retainer", a further "returnable" £80 for new clients...
Back to the cash point.....
Then walking around Soho alleyways with her, before ending up being told to wait at the top of the road on Oxford St where she 'would return when she had the girl sorted'
..and then I remember it started to snow...

The other experience this reminds me of is waiting to meet my girlfriend in the Queens pub in Primrose Hill. I picked up a free local paper and in the letters page was a warning for people to be aware of Clare, a girl who used a sob story to extract a donation from the writer in order to get money for an expensive taxi fare to visit a sick relative.
I met my girlfriend, walked to another pub a few streets away and was greeted in the street by a sobbing woman, and yes you guessed it she didn't even change her name or any of the other details I'd read less than 15 minutes earlier..

Typically I wasn't quick enough and only managed a "I've heard about you"  which instantly stopped her tears, but I regret not having the balls or imagination to have turned the situation around.

Offline joshwinkers

+1

As I pointed out, knows all about me after being a member for an hour.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well Jimmy you do keep on going on about how famous you are in the punting world. Maybe this is just the downside of such a thing.

Offline nylonnobby

Jbeans im in Camden high street now i guarantee you i will get your £40 back plus say £5 interest all i want from you is £700 for my time and trouble im sure you will agree to this

Offline CBPaul

Excellent points on the cock - brain issue, it gets even worse when punting out of desperation for a punt / shag.

Clipping was always a major worry with street punting, especially in the years before the police had to do something proactive (advent of CCTV, ANPR, sting operations etc etc). I haven't street punted for a good few years now but during my last few outings there were more punters on foot, no doubt thinking that they were safe from prosecution as they weren't in a car. They were bloody obvious and leaving themselves wide open for the sort of scam the OP mentions.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I guess that raises the question of the legality or otherwise of sting operations against punters on foot.. could a female officer (attractive, young) go out touting for business and nick those who fell for it?

Offline adindas

Well, all of this tricks are well known. They are normally junkies, drug addicted  ...
In the past they even offer sex on the back allies and then they rob or steal your wallets ....

If you still want to do this, never do this on the back allies it is illegal, never pay before you arrive to their room (not flat) you might be left alone in the flat after they are taking your money  ....

Offline CBPaul

I guess that raises the question of the legality or otherwise of sting operations against punters on foot.. could a female officer (attractive, young) go out touting for business and nick those who fell for it?

Exactly what they tried to do in an Essex RLD back in the 90's and Peterborough more recently. I got warned off in Essex - threat of letters home, local paper etc and depends on recommendation of senior officer was enough to scare me off. Whether they would have / could have done anything I don't know - neither do I care anymore. I don't street punt, way to dangerous. 

Offline KentAde

Thanks for recounting your experience JBeans.

It reminds me of a couple of experiences several years ago.

Firstly coming out of a club on Shaftesbury Avenue at 2-3am sometime in 1996/97 and getting chatted up by a female who was going to introduce me to girls at an attractive rate (£40 I think)
Cue a trip to the cash point with her making a big thing about how she wasn't going to stand close to read my PIN or anything. Then after pocketing the £40 she raised the subject of a "retainer", a further "returnable" £80 for new clients...
Back to the cash point.....
Then walking around Soho alleyways with her, before ending up being told to wait at the top of the road on Oxford St where she 'would return when she had the girl sorted'
..and then I remember it started to snow...

Sounds exactly like my situation I posted about above......