Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Iona's Massage  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Puntypants

Have a look at this:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just started presumably, and anyone looking for a few exciting extras in a massage need look no further it would seem. BUT pics give nothing away so it would be a bit of a shot in the dark on the first occasion. I feel a bit guilty turning and leaving before parting with the cash if the girl does not rate appearance-wise.

Has anyone had the pleasure of her service?

james1979

Haven't had the pleasure, but set her an email on AW on the 19th asking if OWO and CIM were included in the price or extras, no reply as of yet.

Offline Puntypants

I can answer that. I emailed her to check if she did everything on her 'likes' list. Answer was yes. So that includes OWO but not CIM.

james1979

Private gallery doesn't give much away, but she is apparently blonde, has a foot (left one by the looks of it) and has a great big white space where her face is  :D

Offline Puntypants

Very high heels indicate she is not tall. Nice ankles. Slender neck and neat chin. My guess is she is petite.

Thehun10

You guys must be desperate if you're looking at this rubbish.

Offline ik

Her private 'face' picture also appears on this profile that hasn't been active for a while. that profile was also massage only but against my better judgement I'm strangely tempted

External Link/Members Only

Hogan

Her private 'face' picture also appears on this profile that hasn't been active for a while. that profile was also massage only but against my better judgement I'm strangely tempted

External Link/Members Only

Found this post:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18786.msg306365#msg306365

If it's true then she should be WELL AVOIDED because she posted dangerous punter warning about KingCharming for his negative review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20044.0

james1979

The careful pedicure of the left foot would indicate a lady who looks after herself and possibly uses the artistic right hand hemisphere of the brain to do said pedicure, although the slight callus on the instep would indicate a previous injury to the ligaments of the inner left knee.  The form of the calf may indicate a previous occupation as a professional rugby player or a ballet dancer. May be a liitle old lady in disguise. :D