Author Topic: Nid - Golden Touch - Ashton Under Lyne  (Read 3394 times)

Offline B1g B1ll

External Link/Members Only

I've been intending to try The Golden Touch for some time now, but only just got round to doing so.

COMMS
Very good, answered phone first time, speaks very good English and arranged for a booking 15 mins later.

LOCATION
As has been said before, the shop is located on a busy main road in the town centre so as a local, is a little unnerving if you have to wait outside while they unlock, but as the comms were so good, I approached the shop on the wrong side of the road (dialling and asking as I went), this ensured the door was unlocked so I crossed over and went straight in, no hassle.
The property is a little shabby but seemed clean, the room itself is tiny, barely fits the massage table in, (the table has to be wheeled about to allow Nid to get around it from side to side).

MASSAGE RATES
1/2 hr = £25
1 hr = £35
2 hrs = £60

EXTRAS
Happy Ending = £20
Getting Naked = £25 (I felt this was a bit steep, so opted just for HE (Total Paid £45)).

GIRL
Nid is about 5' 2" or 3" nice fuller figure, (not big though), fairly good looking, wearing hot pants and tee shirt.  She is a bright, sparky & chatty girl, with plenty of cheeky banter (both ways).

EXPERIENCE
Nid began by asking if I wanted a soft or firm massage, to which I replied fairly firm, and what ensued was just that, it wasn't particularly sensuous, but it was an OK massage.
at about 20 minutes in, with me on my back she was stood at my feet stroking up my inner thighs and onto my cock, Nid asked if I wanted any extras.  We agreed on the handjob for £20 and declined the naked option, as I felt it was steep especially with only 10 mins or so left.  She didn't seem to want me to touch her tits, either under or over her shirt, but seemed happy enough for me to get my hand up her shorts leg and onto her nice firm arse.
Quite a competent wank followed, perhaps a little fierce for my liking, but it did the job :) The obligatory clean-up process with towel then wet-wipe began, while we chatted and then I left feeling relieved and fulfilled.

VFM
Bit of a grey area really.  The massage (£25) & HE (£20) were pretty standard for this area, but another £25 to get her kit off was a bit much IMO, hence my decline.

SUMMARY
Did I enjoy my time with Nid? Yes I did, she was good fun and very likeable with lots of chat & banter.
Would I return? Possibly not, but only because I like variety - unless it was something special, then I would return - but sadly it was not 'something special'

Happy Punting...

Offline JM73

Was that full naked or just topless for the extra £25?

Offline B1g B1ll

Was that full naked or just topless for the extra £25?

To be perfectly honest JM, the price knocked my head that hard, that I didn't pay that much attention after the number, so moved on, but at the time I had understood it to mean full naked.

I realise why your asking, as I just re-read your review:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213875.msg2171537#msg2171537

Quote
I managed to get her to agree on £100 all in.

If I'd gone for the full hour (£35) + HE (£20) + Naked (£25) mine would have only totalled £80.  But judging by the fact that she wouldn't allow me to touch her tits (even over clothing). I doubt very much if I'd have got any where near the service you got...

Quote
She caressed and kissed my body and allowed me to get closer and showed me how to play with her very wet pussy.
I brought her to climax and she certainly enjoyed it.

The only time I got anything like that from a 'Rub & Tug' shop was with Nuk at Sirima, also In Ashton see my review:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204477.msg2103474#msg2103474

But she has long since moved on.

I think also in this game, while yes there are 'going rates', there aint no fixed prices accross the board and each girl when seeing an opportunity will try to make a further quick buck on her extras.

Happy Punting!!

Offline JM73

Appreciate the feedback 👍
I agree, they all differ, often depends on their mood and whether they've had a good day business wise or not 😛

Offline B1g B1ll

Appreciate the feedback 👍
I agree, they all differ, often depends on their mood and whether they've had a good day business wise or not 😛

+1

Offline chris1959

They have 2 now working there in the week I like nid but tried her friend last Saturday a better massage of a friendly thai women and 20 for the hand job. would recomend

Offline JM73

Any more info Chris on the other girl?
She was good on the 4 hand.
What else will she do alone? Is it Vicky your talking about?

Offline Master1961

Is this the famous Nid of atherton ? Who did it from a nice house then moved to a terrace house in atherton ?

Offline chris1959

i went in last thursday, i have reviewed this shop over a year ago i think. i liked the massage it was nid who did it she looks different new hair colour it suits her. massage very good and hand job ok total £55 i know more is on offer but i never have more with thai women they have no idea about prices.