Author Topic: Golden Touch Ashton under Lyne  (Read 2081 times)

Offline JM73

Got to see the new girl last weekend, I think she called herself Vicky or Wicky.
Probably in her 40s but looks younger.
She was great in the 4 hand the other week so it was great to get her on her own.

A very sensual 1hr massage for £35

She was softly spoken and very sexy throughout paying great attention to detail.

After about 35 minutes she asked me to turn over and within 5 minutes asked if I wanted shy extras.

The usual HE for £20 but then mentioned she offered a sexy massage for £120 including full naked and said I could touch her.

I managed to get her to agree on £100 all in.

After a few interruptions with the music stopping and phone ringing, she finally removed her clothes.
Not slim but still a great petite dark body with gorgeous little titties and a shaven pussy.

She caressed and kissed my body and allowed me to get closer and showed me how to play with her very wet pussy.
I brought her to climax and she certainly enjoyed it.

She then paid closer attention to my cock and with site sensual strokes to begin with to fast and furious but still gentle to the touch, she gave me a great HE.

A clean up and a nice reference to how she liked my hand and my time was done.

If only I could afford it more often.
I will definitely be going back again.

External Link/Members Only

Gazebo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
When you say £100 all in is that an extra £65 on top of the £35 for the massage?

Offline JM73

Yes, I said it was all I had, asked for a special discount and she obliged.

Gazebo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline massivejohnson

Seems alot to pay when you can get FS for £100/hr with many girls on AW...

Offline JM73

I'm not personally looking for FS.
I go for a good massage as a priority and any extras are dependent on how nice the masseuse is and what is available should I want anything.

IMO of course.

big and daft

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I do like this place and they have a new thai women working there who I like and massage good but all I have had is a massage and hand job. But usually that's all I want or it can get very expensive

Offline JM73

I got the girl's name mixed up, I've found out it was Jenny I actually saw and she no longer works there. Typical.

Offline sinbad52

Yes and if and when she reappears somewhere else it will probably be with another name and we will all be non the wiser.Life would be so much easier without the changes

Offline JM73