Author Topic: Scary booking - warning Angel of the north Agency -Durham  (Read 4228 times)


1 review(s) for xangelxangel5 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Fluffysocks

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
New member guys but thought after some PM with people on UKE was advised to join and put a note about my experiences that the following

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

So he goes.

After a few messages with xangelxangel5 thought I would try my luck with her via the agency that is representing her, much cheaper than direct price plus incall.

So made a one hour incall appointment £110 quid for when she was working in Durham last week.

Usual stuff, booking made, directions given, time sorted so off I go. Arrives in plenty of time, rings the number given, gets the door number etc etc all standard stuff one would expect, so no concerns or issues, as nice area, good parking, reasonable part of Durham blah blah.

So my time slot arrives and off I go. At this point it then goes down hill.

I gets to the door and hear the lock turning so expecting to be let straight in, but door doesn't open. So wait a few seconds, then knocks. No answer. So wait a bit longer then knocks again but then hear the lock go, strange still no answer.

So I'm now stood outside the door waiting, still nothing. So knocked again, no answer. Then I get a text saying "I can't see you". Eh I thought so text back "why, any specific reason". Nothing no reply. So by now I'm left standing outside the door feeling very exposed, thinking do I just walk. Then the my phone rings a guy comes on and says the lass can't see you so suggest you walk. I ask why the guy then says if I don't walk he will come out and have a chat and make me walk?

I'm thinking shit, what the hell,

He then says that I've 60 seconds to go or I will be very sorry as what would my family and friends say if they found out I saw escorts or my employer, so unless I want serious trouble I should leave.

I say ok and hang up, thinking what the hell has just happened. I then walk very quickly back to the car and beat a hasty retreat.

I may have not heard him right, so happy to be corrected but I got the impression the guy probably the pimp was in the place, probably waiting to collect the money. So first off all don't like that idea of someone else being in the place, especially a pimp, second do not like being threaten, third no one likes to be outed for any reason, so got my panicking a bit, just in case.

thought I would share this just in case as I suspect this could have turn nasty.

First post guys so thought would let everyone know.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I'm on the fence with this one  :unknown:

Fluffysocks

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That's understandable mate, I would think the same when you think I'm a brand new member, no other posts or history but then tells a story.

Online The Outsider

I think I'd have walked at the first text rather than waiting for an explanation.  She was unlikely to change her mind, and even if she did, it would have been an awkward meeting. 

If what you say is true about the bloke on the phone, it's bad news. Also, a good way to kill their own agency off before it's even got going. 

Offline roboeggman

The only things I can think of that make this story make sense are

a) She knows you, which could make the alleged phone threats realistic.

b) The bf wasn't supposed to be there and turned up or something? Either way, booking with the bf in the house is a no from me.

c) it's a bullshit story.

Time will tell I imagine.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
The only things I can think of that make this story make sense are

a) She knows you, which could make the alleged phone threats realistic.

b) The bf wasn't supposed to be there and turned up or something? Either way, booking with the bf in the house is a no from me.

c) it's a bullshit story.

Time will tell I imagine.

Angel and her boyfriend set up the agency together.

Fluffysocks

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
One of them might know me then, either way wasn't a nice experience

Online Shutty238

I think I'd have walked at the first text rather than waiting for an explanation.  She was unlikely to change her mind, and even if she did, it would have been an awkward meeting. 

If what you say is true about the bloke on the phone, it's bad news. Also, a good way to kill their own agency off before it's even got going.

Yeah I definitely would’ve left after the first text. No point arguing with ref as they say. To be honest I’d’ve probably retired to the car after the first unanswered knock to make a call. 

Offline Mansell

Thanks for the review and warning. Scary, like others I would have walked much earlier. But assuming your new to this game you live and learn.  :thumbsup:

Offline datwabbit

"He then says that I've 60 seconds to go or I will be very sorry as what would my family and friends say if they found out I saw escorts or my employer, so unless I want serious trouble I should leave. "

And just how will they find out?
He does realize what assault is?

I wish I could ask him on his next calendar post on UKE but against the rules.

I will say this- it might have nothing to do with you. If they've having a row then he's trying to get rid of you. I'm not saying it's right way to act.  After all,. It's got them a negative.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:34:19 pm by datwabbit »

Offline Shearer1955

I have no reason to doubt it is a genuine review so thanks for the warning

As others have said; don't loiter if you are rebuffed; simply leave and send a text message later expressing your disappointment  :hi:

She and the agency are obviously one to avoid if this is an example of their communication and inter-personal skills  :vomit:

Offline Mansell

"He then says that I've 60 seconds to go or I will be very sorry as what would my family and friends say if they found out I saw escorts or my employer, so unless I want serious trouble I should leave. "

And just how will they find out?
He does realize what assault is?

I wish I could ask him on his next calendar post on UKE but against the rules.

I will say this- it might have nothing to do with you. If they've having a row then he's trying to get rid of you. I'm not saying it's right way to act.  After all,. It's got them a negative.
Think he's already showing what a dick he is with his posts on there. I know I wouldn't go near his Girl(s)  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Think he's already showing what a dick he is with his posts on there. I know I wouldn't go near his Girl(s)  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

+ 1

He wrote a far better advert on here, where it isn't allowed so he got banned, that he ever has done on UKE where he can tout all he wants.   :wacko:

Offline Superad


Offline Tryagaintim

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 11
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Angel and her boyfriend set up the agency together.

Angel never set up that agency, the agency is own by the girl who works under the name Emma.

I've used the agency before and I got the feeling that the whole thing was a bit dodgy, shame OP had a shit time I wouldn't have stuck around. One to avoid I think.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Ladylover339)
Banned by:

Offline waynekerr600

Are you thinking of Durham Courtesans which is also run by an Emma I think?

Offline datwabbit

Are you thinking of Durham Courtesans which is also run by an Emma I think?

Well if he is, this thread has taken an interesting turn given his view of them.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Angel never set up that agency, the agency is own by the girl who works under the name Emma.

I've used the agency before and I got the feeling that the whole thing was a bit dodgy, shame OP had a shit time I wouldn't have stuck around. One to avoid I think.

You know this how   :unknown:

Angel used to work for Durham Courtesans (and she was at Premium as well) then left and set up this with her boyfriend. This came from Premium on UKE.

Offline Daisy_allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 2
  • Likes: 0
  •  
I think the only way i would turn someone away before opening the door is looking through the spy hole and recognising them.. maybe this is what happened. Sounds scary though, no need for threats

Offline roboeggman

Can I ask who Daisy@Allure is  :unknown:
Think this should of been Daisy at Amour
Xx

Offline waynekerr600

I think the only way i would turn someone away before opening the door is looking through the spy hole and recognising them.. maybe this is what happened. Sounds scary though, no need for threats

Raises a question why she isn't with both agencies now. Was she not with modelworks too?

Offline datwabbit

I think the only way i would turn someone away before opening the door is looking through the spy hole and recognising them.. maybe this is what happened. Sounds scary though, no need for threats

Are you Daisy at Allure or Amour?

Offline roboeggman

Raises a question why she isn't with both agencies now. Was she not with modelworks too?

My understanding from some posts on UKE is that Angel was with DC and had a booking with a client who is now her bf and between them they set up AotN.

I keep seeing people mention modelworks and it's always linked to someone being dodgy  :unknown:

Offline datwabbit

My understanding from some posts on UKE is that Angel was with DC and had a booking with a client who is now her bf and between them they set up AotN.

I keep seeing people mention modelworks and it's always linked to someone being dodgy  :unknown:

I didn't have time to modify my previous post. Daisy SP has posted here. However, apparently there is no Daisy at Allure hence my question. So either it's a typo, an unfortunate choice of name or a fake. She hasn't posted on the thread about her.

Offline roboeggman

I didn't have time to modify my previous post. Daisy SP has posted here. However, apparently there is no Daisy at Allure hence my question. So either it's a typo, an unfortunate choice of name or a fake. She hasn't posted on the thread about her.

I noticed, and I remembered Alli@Allure posting about it in the other thread hence my quoting of it. Daisy_Allure has been a member for just over a year though so maybe there was a Daisy at that agency, maybe even the same lass.

Offline @Allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 312
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Cleo used to be called Daisy at my agency about a year ago so I’ve messaged her to see if it’s her that has commented, she may of not changed her name. Al let yous know xx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline @Allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 312
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Yes it was Cleo she didn’t realise she was still called Daisy on here as she made account over a year ago and it’s the first time she posted.
But this Cleo/Daisy has nothing to do with the other review posted.
God this is getting confusing haha
Xx
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 12:53:34 pm by Alli@Allure »
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline datwabbit

Yes it was Cleo she didn’t realise she was still called Daisy on here as she made account over a year ago and it’s the first time she posted.
But this Cleo/Daisy has nothing to do with the other review posted.
God this is getting confusing haha
Xx

And given some scepticism over this thread and another,  it did look an unusual post though I didn't check how long she'd been here. But it would just have confused things about Daisy of Allure who doesn't exist but did exist as Daisy elsewhere now of Allure  :crazy:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yes it was Cleo she didn’t realise she was still called Daisy on here as she made account over a year ago and it’s the first time she posted.
But this Cleo/Daisy has nothing to do with the other review posted.
God this is getting confusing haha
Xx

She could report her post and explain to admin she's now called Cleo_Allure and he might change it.   :hi:

Offline @Allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 312
  • Likes: 0
  •  
She could report her post and explain to admin she's now called Cleo_Allure and he might change it.   :hi:

Yeah I will tell her too xxx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline roboeggman

Yeah I will tell her too xxx

Did Cleo used to be Nickie Hamilton on aw or the Cleo that was with PL?

Offline Shearer1955

Who was actually reviewed here!
Its like a board game - was it Cleo; was it Daily - Allure; Daisy- Amour or xangelxangel5  :unknown:

Offline @Allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 312
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Did Cleo used to be Nickie Hamilton on aw or the Cleo that was with PL?

No Cleo used to be Daisy at Allure over a year ago. She hasn’t worked anywhere else. Xx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline @Allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 312
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Who was actually reviewed here!
Its like a board game - was it Cleo; was it Daily - Allure; Daisy- Amour or xangelxangel5  :unknown:


Haha it’s nothing to do with Cleo/Daisy @Allure it’s just made it confusing as she made a comment on here.
This review is about Angel of the north east Durham.
Xx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline roboeggman

Who was actually reviewed here!
Its like a board game - was it Cleo; was it Daily - Allure; Daisy- Amour or xangelxangel5  :unknown:

The review is about xangelxangel5.

The account of Cleo@Allure is called "Daisy_Allure", since that's what name she went by at the agency originally, and posted on the first page of this thread. Questions and confusion abound since there was a discussion thread titled "Daisy - Allure" and it was corrected to "Daisy - Amour" since that's the lass the thread was about.

I just asked if Cleo@Allure was another girl I remember seeing the profile of a while back.

That's my understanding of it anyway.

Sorry for getting off topic.

Offline waynekerr600

If it's cluedo I think it was xangelxangel in the bedroom with the dildo.

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
If it's cluedo I think it was xangelxangel in the bedroom with the dildo.

No, it was the boyfriend with the baseball bat in the front garden  :sarcastic:

Offline Shearer1955

No, it was the boyfriend with the baseball bat in the front garden  :sarcastic:

Or was he hiding in the bedroom wardrobe with a camera!  ;) :D

Offline Daisy_allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 2
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Sorry for any confusion! I hadn't realised my old name was on this account. I have taken your advice and reported asking for a name change :)

Offline datwabbit

Sorry for any confusion! I hadn't realised my old name was on this account. I have taken your advice and reported asking for a name change :)

Carry on Cleo!!

Offline fairfield

 Jeez, by mistake clicked on NE region instead of NW. Bloody glad i punt on t'other side of the pennines - trying to understand this review is as bad as sitting thru that stupid play "Waiting For Godot."