Author Topic: Daisy - Amour  (Read 2061 times)

Offline vens

External Link/Members Only

1 hour outcall - 130

Long time reader (thanks for all the tips ;)) and now the first review (first punt around here as well). The wife told me to treat myself so I got in touch with Allure to get some time arranged with Daisy. Comms were good. Arranged for an hour in a hotel.


The agreed time came and went but no Daisy. Inquired with Allure and was told she was just parking up. Traffic and parking made her about 10 minutes late. This meant I was standing in teh street waiting for a bit. But alas, we ran over by about 15 minutes so I cannot really complain there ;).

Without going into too much detail about the booking itself here are a few noteworthy things: She is an absolute stunner. She also is more than able to hold conversations, IE she ain't "just" pretty. She does indeed look younger than 27 and is a tiny framed thing. Pictures really don't do her justice. She also is incredibly tight. This was indeed a bit of an issue. Firstly she had brought the wrong Jonnies as she didn't realise they were that small (she said she had an average sized client before and they were too tight). However, as I am aware that I need a bigger sized Jonny I came prepared and brought my own so this did not phase me. However, the combination of her tight frame and me being bigger meant anything rougher or doggy was out of the question as it quite obviously was hurting her. She did, however, never try to stop me.

Noteworthy as well is that she doesn't do anal and only does OW.

I certainly enjoyed my 1:15 with her and I would book her again.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I would suggest you read this, you need to include the basics of what services you received and how they were delivered. AW style feedback is no good here.   :hi:

External Link/Members Only

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Pictures really don't do her justice.

She should get a new photographer then.   :sarcastic:

Offline vens

I would suggest you read this, you need to include the basics of what services you received and how they were delivered. AW style feedback is no good here.   :hi:

External Link/Members Only

As I said, I am not going into the actual details. I figured some sort of a review, even if "incomplete" is better than none. No need to get mean to me ;)

She should get a new photographer then.   :sarcastic:

Apparently she is having them redone. Issue with all the pictures from agencies is that they are usually overly photoshopped anyway.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
No need to get mean to me ;)

Worthless review then isn't it Daisy.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
As I said, I am not going into the actual details. I figured some sort of a review, even if "incomplete" is better than none. No need to get mean to me ;)

Have you read the guide in the link I posted ????

How can anyone make an informed judgement on whether to see her or not with 'I'm not going into detail'. Detail is what reviews are all about, try reading a few others on here and get an idea.    :dash:

Nobody gives a shit about the size of your cock, members want to know what services were on offer and how they were delivered.

 

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,063
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
As I said, I am not going into the actual details. I figured some sort of a review, even if "incomplete" is better than none. No need to get mean to me ;)


I suggest you follow the guidelines for a review as that is what makes it worthwhile.

You have been on here long enough to know what a review should look like and the type of reception you’d get saying your not going into detail.  :dash:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Might be a coincidence but the Op only posts during school holidays. 3 years running  :unknown:

Offline vens

And you wonder why people are reluctant to post anything. Guess there should be an additional forum that is titled: Old folk bully new folk. Be a laugh I guess.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
And you wonder why people are reluctant to post anything. Guess there should be an additional forum that is titled: Old folk bully new folk. Be a laugh I guess.

You were pointed in the direction of the site rules regarding posting reviews. You decided to ignore them, what do you expect  :unknown:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
And you wonder why people are reluctant to post anything. Guess there should be an additional forum that is titled: Old folk bully new folk. Be a laugh I guess.

I don't wonder that at all

Was a record month again for reviews.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213225.0

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
And you wonder why people are reluctant to post anything. Guess there should be an additional forum that is titled: Old folk bully new folk. Be a laugh I guess.

If you don't want to check DavieMac's link at this time (which I strongly suggest you do at some point), then this is the short form of requirements for a review.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fragilehand

A working girl using a punters blobs (who she's never befor speaks volumes about the girl)
That's elf and shaftey out the window  :D :D

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
A working girl using a punters blobs (who she's never befor speaks volumes about the girl)
That's elf and shaftey out the window  :D :D

That's a very good point, they could be tampered with, so can she be trusted  :unknown:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
And you wonder why people are reluctant to post anything. Guess there should be an additional forum that is titled: Old folk bully new folk. Be a laugh I guess.

Well Admin's made the decision and moved it to general discussions. Maybe you'll take the advice given on board now.

Offline Shearer1955

ffs if he doesn't like the tone of repsonse on here he'd better make sure he never meets a hard arsed prossie...she'll have him for dinner

Offline @Allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 312
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Can I ask who Daisy@Allure is  :unknown:
Think this should of been Daisy at Amour
Xx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Can I ask who Daisy@Allure is  :unknown:
Think this should of been Daisy at Amour
Xx

Okay, that's genuinely tickled me!!  :D :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Can I ask who Daisy@Allure is  :unknown:
Think this should of been Daisy at Amour
Xx

Fekin "Eagle-Eyed Bitch"................  :P     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline @Allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 312
  • Likes: 0
  •  
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Offline Moresomes

That's an industrial sized write-up just to tell us he's got a big cock.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
That's an industrial sized write-up just to tell us he is a big cock.

Corrected that for you.   :sarcastic:

Online FLYING BLUE

FFS....another North East soap opera I fear :lol:

Offline tynetunnel

What we need is a proper review of Daisy...  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 08:23:07 pm by daviemac »

Offline Sar-Major

Quote from: Moresomes on Today at 07:28:26 pm

    That's an industrial sized write-up just to tell us he is a big cock.
Corrected that for you.   :sarcastic:

 :thumbsup:   :D   :lol:   :D   :lol:   :D

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

What we need is a proper review of Daisy...  :thumbsup:
...keep ‘em peeled  :hi:

Offline datwabbit

Can I ask who Daisy@Allure is  :unknown:
Think this should of been Daisy at Amour
Xx

A Daisy Allure has appeared on a thread about another agency.

Offline @Allure

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 312
  • Likes: 0
  •  
I’ve posted on the thread explaining xxx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1