Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 291859 times)

Offline davidgood

For info of guys who do know the place in Dalston, I heard recently that the owner died a few months ago.

His son is continuing to run it at the moment. Does anyone know if that will be long term?

Regards,
davidgood

Offline Juulesy

Really sounds like the strip scene is going in full safe mode at the moment. I'm spending a few days in London next month and was looking forward to hit up a strip joint or two, but I don't know now. Maybe I'll finally check out that Dalston party thing. I have no idea what it's like, or what kind of atmosphere it has, but it HAS to be better than a £30 no contact dance!
Full safe mode! Even the bar guy at Nags Head pops in a private dance session to remind the girl not to get too close. I am told that some of the girls from Axe, who come through the same agency as the Nags Head uses, are now working at Nags.  I still enjoy bantering with some of them but have to get the odd dance to keep them interested.  I am not spending like I used to there otherwise they might not see the need to lobby for change.  Fookin councils

Offline dubs

While we're reminiscing about the good old private party scene and hotter pub stripping, here's an Amazonian girl you may recognise.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Buenos2006

The only advantage of the Axe having closed is that I’m now saving an absolute fortune!!!

Yet to find any suitable replacement for the Axe style hedonism.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 08:45:18 pm by Buenos2006 »

Offline chris44

Preferred the Griffin when it was an old fashioned pub. Some good dancers in there back then.

Offline Ligan

I went to browns a few months ago (thinking of going tonight or tomorrow). Hoping to see this Ukrainian woman I saw last time. It was like love at first sight!

Btw if she's still there, or not there! Please may someone let me know!

Offline davidgood

While we're reminiscing about the good old private party scene and hotter pub stripping, here's an Amazonian girl you may recognise.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Thanks dubs. Yes, I went to quite a number of Tania's parties and also saw her at other parties. I usually had a PD with her as I got on well with her and she allowed it to be fairly hands on, but not full sex.

When I plucked up the courage to go to my first sex parties I realised they were more fun and better value and I dropped out of the strip pub and party scene.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
TBH I can't see these places surviving - escalating rental values and business rates (they sure as fuck don't qualify for 'relief'), punters will vote with their feet because of the council-mandated no contact dances, Magda and Cindy won't be able to make the income stack up anymore etc.

Offline jimbobted

Where is this Dalston place that everyone keeps mentioning?

Offline rover_100

Where is this Dalston place that everyone keeps mentioning?

Apparently "if you just read the thread the info is there"  :wackogirl: . Over 900 posts. So I did a couple months ago and funnily enough, there is nothing. Just gave up in the end.

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Apparently "if you just read the thread the info is there"  :wackogirl: . Over 900 posts. So I did a couple months ago and funnily enough, there is nothing. Just gave up in the end.

I learned about the Dalston place from reading this site.  Went there, found it, went inside but was too early for the girls and couldn't be bothered to stay (pre-lockdown).

Offline jimbobted

Well, Dalston is a seedy shit hole so I'm not going to go wandering around there trying to find a secret strip club  :D.
Punted a French girl there just before lockdown, the entrance to her flat (above a very rough pub) had a steel security door. Flat was an utter shit tip. Girl was pleasant and fucked enthusiastically but was covered in ink which isn't my thing. Possibly the seediest punt I've ever had. Was sort of thrilling in a way but I just wanted to get outta there!

Offline Undergrowth

I miss good old strip clubs.  Back in London with work next week (into Euston); absolutely no idea where to start.  Where's decent early evening, if anywhere?  Heading back out of town around 11.

Offline apple-paul

For those wondering about the dalston place, they advertise their wed, Fri and occasional Saturday nights on fetlife, easy to figure out and get contact info. It's been hit and miss recently, was there this Wednesday and it was pretty good.

Offline Splodge

I go to The Woolpack in Hayes & The Griffin on Clerkenwell Road. Love both places.

Offline Momodan38

I go to The Woolpack in Hayes & The Griffin on Clerkenwell Road. Love both places.

How is the Woolpack these days? Full on contact during private dances like they used to have? I used to visit the place as well Inhibitions next door years ago. Used to visit it a lot in fact :blush:

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
How is the Woolpack these days? Full on contact during private dances like they used to have? I used to visit the place as well Inhibitions next door years ago. Used to visit it a lot in fact :blush:

They are full on contact with you (grinding on your lap), but they want your hands down at all times and there are cameras in all 3 private rooms.

Offline Momodan38

They are full on contact with you (grinding on your lap), but they want your hands down at all times and there are cameras in all 3 private rooms.
Nice one Steely. I have no issues with not being handsy. I must get off of my lazy boy seat and make the trip soon.

Offline Momodan38

Just a suggestion, but can a forum helper please change the title of the thread? Or does it require a mod at this point?

YOA is dead. We’ve had attempts at no less than three other strip club threads that have all disappeared into the ether. Two of them had Nags Heads in the title, but discussions about the same always end up here.

Can we not re name this thread as a generic London strip club thread? We are covering quiet a few places (nags head, sunset, rainbow, browns etc…)

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Just a suggestion, but can a forum helper please change the title of the thread? Or does it require a mod at this point?

YOA is dead. We’ve had attempts at no less than three other strip club threads that have all disappeared into the ether. Two of them had Nags Heads in the title, but discussions about the same always end up here.

Can we not re name this thread as a generic London strip club thread? We are covering quiet a few places (nags head, sunset, rainbow, browns etc…)

Done.

OP does log on but isn't the most active of posters...

Offline Momodan38

Done.

OP does log on but isn't the most active of posters...
🙌

Offline Momodan38

Sooo, I’ve made a request, this thread can’t be viewed by non members…. A side effect being the whole London regional section has been blocked off 🤣

It’s a good thing IMO, YOA was shut down recently. Nags Head has been under scrutiny by the local council. I don’t think this thread was helping. It’s no different than the massage section being closed off to non members.

Anyway, I’ll add to my experience in the next post.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 10:15:00 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline Momodan38

Anyways Nags Head back room… well the £200 for 30 mins price tag ain’t so bad… It’s all relative and what your used to spending in there. I’ve always bounced around girl to girl in places like the YOA, Capricorn and Inhibitions (Woolpack) but still it’s kinda like apples and oranges comparing it. For me, it was actually a money saver.

If your usual MO is a quick drink and a private dance or two then definitely swerve. The £20 private dances are pointless at this moment in time. I would’ve visited the woolpack but just realised I’m too lazy.

So I saw 3 girls recently at the back room.

Nicole (Rom, works Tuesdays). Usual full on contact dances. Proper grinding, getting your neck and upper body kissed and licked. I was able to get handsy and suck and lick her breasts. Foot fetish was also added and plenty of LK.

Mel - (Brazza-Argentine mixed, works Wednesdays). Same as above only DFK instead of LK. Her hands went underneath for a HJ.

Paola - (I believe Brazza, also works on Wednesdays). Same as above, only no HJ and LFK instead of DFK.

Two of the girls already knew me. One asked around before accepting me into the back. So obviously YMMV. Good luck, hopefully we see a revival of this thread.

Offline Momodan38

Ah sorry, too late to edit.

Adding to the above

Nicole - fake tits. Not much ass.

Mel - I think fake tits. They were firm and upright and felt like she had implants, but she did let me squeeze hard enough to make me question wether they were real or not. Surprisingly decent ass with a pop to it relative to her frame.

Paola - Natural tits I think, but they were perky. Ass was ok.

Apologies for not giving definitive answers regarding the tits, I was drinking, things can get a little fuzzy at times.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 10:58:44 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline apple-paul

For info of guys who do know the place in Dalston, I heard recently that the owner died a few months ago.

His son is continuing to run it at the moment. Does anyone know if that will be long term?

Regards,
davidgood


Yep, I think so. He's been running it following the sad passing of his father for something like a year?

Offline bluehairguitar

Shame all the soho places are overpriced and basically sexless :(  All the fancy big name places, are they actually any good?

Offline Momodan38

Some more recent field report -

Browns - Crap. Didn’t like any of the girls in there. Quickly got bored of the stage dances. Had a nice catch up with the older bar maid. She’s always turning my double JD and Coke into a quadruple JD and Coke. Finished my drink and left.

Griffin - Even crapper then Browns IMO. The usually miserable of a cow barmaid wasn’t there. Found out my go to girl Natasha has left the country. Didn’t bother finishing my drink or hanging around for a stage dance.

I used to visit Browns and Griffin as more of an appetiser before hitting the YOA. Private dances were always a no contact strip teaser rather then a full on contact lap dance. But at the very least, beer goggles were not required to enjoy the girls unlike the YOA. I know chaps have been talking about how bad it’s been still… Shame it’s gotten this bad.

More potential intel -

A friend of mine had visited Club Oops in E1. He said it was dead inside. Drinks were expensive. No stage dances. The girls were just sitting there in the corner amongst themselves and didn’t even bother to intice any of the punters into a private dance. It’s as if they have almost given up. He tried to at least sample 1 private dance and beckoned a girl over. She instead tried to convince him to buy a bottle of champagne. He took it as a red flag and just left.

More on Nags Head -

I haven’t been able to visit on Thursdays. There were two other girls who worked there I think would do a good job in the back. Schedule wise I don’t think I’ll be able to visit on a Thursday for a while. They ain’t exactly my cuppa but if you guys like their look they may be decent options. So…

Skinny ass Rom girl - sorry I don’t have her name. Fake tittied. Skinny to the point of looking like a sexy female Skeletor from He-Man. Private dances were pretty good. I reckon she won’t be bad in the back.

Lulu - Big black British girl. Chunky and light skinned. Natural titties that sag a little. I had one private dance with her. I distinctly recall as she managed to bully the above skinny Rom girl away from me. Private dance was pretty good IIRC. Very YOA like in the private dance. She’d probably provide an even dirtier time in the back the Rom girl.

The above two I haven’t tried in the back… I’m just inferring how they would be given past experience. Reminder that the £20 private dances in the Nags Head are almost pointless. Like browns it’s no contact.

That’s it from me. I’ll probably stick to the girls in my previous for now. Tuesday/Wednesdays just work better for me for the time being.

Next stop Woolpack (hopefully!!)

« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 11:25:35 am by Momodan38 »

Offline Seasoned Vet

Woolpack is half decent
Eva is my go to there
Curvy British brunette with big tits and ass
Likes a a JD and coke too
U may get along with her I reckon

Offline Momodan38

Woolpack is half decent
Eva is my go to there
Curvy British brunette with big tits and ass
Likes a a JD and coke too
U may get along with her I reckon

Cheers for the info 👍

Do they still have that pool table in the back where the cheapos used to hang out to avoid paying the pound in the jar? 😂

I’ve got some great memories in there going years back. Back when it was 50p in the jar rather then a £1. It’s been a couple of years since I was last in there. The journey is too much TBH. I’m in the process of trying to convince a couple of friends to back there. Let’s see how I get on.

Offline Seasoned Vet


Offline Momodan38

Spoke to a few ex YOA girls.

Speaking to them, they mentioned a place called “Club No7”. Set up seems like the Dalston place. Infact it could be the Dalston place as they both have no idea what area it’s located. The girls where collected/returned by a driver. Can anyone shed any light on this? You don’t have to be specific. If it is the Dalston place then I won’t bother chasing after it, if it’s entirely a new thing then I might persue it.

Speaking of YOA, apparently the owner is in the midst of trying to obtain his license again. The girls insist he may be able to pull it off as soon as this summer and as early as May!! I don’t know TBH. Right before the place was closed, a lot of the girls were confident/deluded the place will survive.

I’ve got some more Nags Head reports, I’ll finish up “collecting” more intel this week and drop them here next week or something.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 01:33:13 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline apple-paul

The dalston place is also known as no 7, but girls aren't driven there by a driver. They just walk, get the bus or drive themselves to work, like a normal place of work. I also haven't seen any ex olde axe girls there, although I have seen ex olde axe girls at browns, rainbow sports bar and nags head.

Offline Juulesy

Spoke to a few ex YOA girls.

Speaking to them, they mentioned a place called “Club No7”. Set up seems like the Dalston place. Infact it could be the Dalston place as they both have no idea what area it’s located. The girls where collected/returned by a driver. Can anyone shed any light on this? You don’t have to be specific. If it is the Dalston place then I won’t bother chasing after it, if it’s entirely a new thing then I might persue it.

Speaking of YOA, apparently the owner is in the midst of trying to obtain his license again. The girls insist he may be able to pull it off as soon as this summer and as early as May!! I don’t know TBH. Right before the place was closed, a lot of the girls were confident/deluded the place will survive.

I’ve got some more Nags Head reports, I’ll finish up “collecting” more intel this week and drop them here next week or something.

Look forward to your Nags Head reports.  I'm really missing the proper £20 dances there.  Mia one of the chunky roms is a right goer but not sure if the service would live up to expectations in the vip room.  Saw last week that Bella is back, slimmer and less moody.

Offline davidgood

The dalston place is also known as no 7, but girls aren't driven there by a driver. They just walk, get the bus or drive themselves to work, like a normal place of work. I also haven't seen any ex olde axe girls there, although I have seen ex olde axe girls at browns, rainbow sports bar and nags head.

If girls are being taken there by a driver it makes me wonder if they are being controlled by someone rather than being indies.

It's a long time since I have been to Dalston for a strip evening, but when I did go regularly then as well as the full time pub strippers, who didn't have a pub shift on the night, there would be some part timers there. I can remember a nice young Brazillian girl who had a low paid job as a children's nanny or mothers help who was often there to earn a bit extra. Also you did occasionally get the odd swinging couple where the lady would play.

Regards
davidgood

Offline Momodan38

The dalston place is also known as no 7, but girls aren't driven there by a driver. They just walk, get the bus or drive themselves to work, like a normal place of work. I also haven't seen any ex olde axe girls there, although I have seen ex olde axe girls at browns, rainbow sports bar and nags head.
Thanks for clearing that up. The girls I spoke to only went there once or twice, so may explain why you haven’t seen them. I don’t know, maybe I heard wrong about them being driven there.

Offline myothernameis

Spoke to a few ex YOA girls.

Speaking of YOA, apparently the owner is in the midst of trying to obtain his license again. The girls insist he may be able to pull it off as soon as this summer and as early as May!! I don’t know TBH. Right before the place was closed, a lot of the girls were confident/deluded the place will survive.


Hope so  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Momodan38

If girls are being taken there by a driver it makes me wonder if they are being controlled by someone rather than being indies.

I wouldn’t worry about that. The girls I spoke to are pretty independent. I’ve known them for years. They may work for an agency that matches them up with jobs, but the set up is really different from escort agencies.

Offline Momodan38

  Mia one of the chunky roms is a right goer but not sure if the service would live up to expectations in the vip room.

Funnily enough Mia is one of the girls I need to report on  :D

She was game in the back.

I didn’t think she was chunky TBH, we may interpret the word differently. Tattoos, some piercings, has a bit of goth vibe.

Offline CasualPaul1999

I used to go to the Rainbow sports bar back as long ago as 2006,The girls in there then were always up for some full on contact dances,my favourite was a curly haired Italian girl from Sicily who's name I've forgotten,proper sexy dances,she was always up for a bit of pussy licking and fingering and also give your cock a good rubbing but only through your trousers,It was always my go to place when in London for football,this was at the time when it was also open on Sunday afternoons as well,I went in there last just before Covid and it was under new ownership then and didn't have the same vibe and the girls there weren't as friendly or as dirty as before.Not sure what it's like now though to be honest?

I've done Browns and the Griffin as well on many occasions but I always found them like eating chocolate with the wrapper on..No touching and pretty boring.I went to both last August,Browns was the same but the Griffin was wank,don't like how it is was much better when it was just a pub.Out of interest if anyone's been to the Rainbow lately what's it like now as I'm visiting London in the next couple of weeks.

Offline Juulesy

Funnily enough Mia is one of the girls I need to report on  :D

She was game in the back.

I didn’t think she was chunky TBH, we may interpret the word differently. Tattoos, some piercings, has a bit of goth vibe.

Aye fair enough  :hi:  It was just relatively speaking as I am not a big guy at all and mostly see the skinny girls around me there.  She's not chunky, you're right  :D

Offline Jeffers77

Went to Browns last night, absolutely dead... On a Friday night. Not looking good.

Offline Momodan38

Some more reports from the Nags Head back room…

Emily - from the YOA. The skinny Rom girl, who wears glasses. She told me she doesn’t have a fixed schedule for now. Used to give filthy dances back in the YOA. No different here. Usual private dance with added LFK. Soles of her feet looked dirty so avoided the feet stuff.

Amy - Again from the YOA. Works Tuesdays. Dark skinned Rom girl. Could easily be fooled into thinking she’s a Latina. Really saggy tits. If you know her then you know the types of private dances she used to provide. She used to be a fatty pre-covid. Post covid she slimmed down a lot and surprisingly became quiet fit. I’m afraid to report she’s back to gaining a huge amount of weight. She spent most of the time with DFK. Pits kinda smelled TBH, so forewent going at her feet. I don’t think she had the stamina to provide a proper lap dance either. She basically sat on top of me and was kissing during most of the duration. Facially she is very slutty looking, but kissing got kinda taxing after a short while. Overall not recommended. At least not until she hits the gym and gets some of her old stamina back.

Mia - Tatted up rom. Natural perky tits. She has piercings and a bit of a goth vibe to her. Fairly decent private session. Usuall grinding dance with lots for DFK. She’s too damn ticklish, so no foot play for me.

Patricia - Skeletor Rom girl I mentioned earlier. Enhanced tits and tiny ass. Seriously, when she grinds you with her bony butt cheeks it almost feels like a HJ. Definitely not recommended. She was pretty crap in the back. No kissing. Foot fetish play was on offer which kept it interesting. She kept taking small breaks, sipping on her drink and dragging on my vape to catch her breath.

Overall, I guess Mel is my go to girl, Nicole is second. Hopefully that’s truly it from me. I’m not bothering trying anymore new girls in the back. This last run was pretty disappointing.

My intended trip to the Woolpack isn’t materialising, so not sure when I’ll be visiting there.

Good luck to all!

Offline dubs

How is the Woolpack these days? Full on contact during private dances like they used to have? I used to visit the place as well Inhibitions next door years ago. Used to visit it a lot in fact :blush:

There used to be a few round there in the early 90s.  I always used to try and get some work at the airport so I could pop in.  The Victoria, The Cherry Tree, The Engine(?) in West Drayton.  If the girls were crap at one of them, you just moved to the next.

Offline Momodan38

Forgive father for I have sinned…

I think my strip pub run is over, for at least a few months.

Girls in the Nags Head are annoying as hell now and just keep pestering me for dances in the back now that they know it’s all I do.

But the coup de grace… I had this one girl (Amy, described in my last post) glued to me. Suddenly she told me to hang tight and ran to the back. There’s an odd smell around the room suddenly. “Did someone fart?” I wondered. She comes back 5 minutes later. Fast forward another 5 minutes and the barman comes from the back complaining about the smell and asking the girls which one of them took a shit in the toilet and left that nasty smell.

Didn’t take me 1 second to figure out it was the girl next to me 🤮

Just the wake call I needed. The magic is dead. No more strip joints for me for a while now!

Offline Juulesy

Saw new girl Diana @ Nags Head. A bit tired looking face but friendly girl. When I went for a PD though she kept pestering for a tenner on top of £20. Just to encourage her as she was new  :dash:

These places need to rethink their service model or they'll cease to exist if they keep shooting themselves in the foot by turning regular punters away.

Offline Momodan38

Saw new girl Diana @ Nags Head. A bit tired looking face but friendly girl. When I went for a PD though she kept pestering for a tenner on top of £20. Just to encourage her as she was new  :dash:

These places need to rethink their service model or they'll cease to exist if they keep shooting themselves in the foot by turning regular punters away.
It’s all a downward spiral I’m afraid. Unless the council stops breathing down their necks, the girls won’t get as many PDs as they would have had, forcing them to hustle more for any extra cash they can earn.

Offline Juulesy

It’s all a downward spiral I’m afraid. Unless the council stops breathing down their necks, the girls won’t get as many PDs as they would have had, forcing them to hustle more for any extra cash they can earn.
Totally. They could look to give more value for money until then. Evelyn for instance is good, stays close during PD and in good shape.

Offline indisex

The dalston place is also known as no 7, but girls aren't driven there by a driver. They just walk, get the bus or drive themselves to work, like a normal place of work. I also haven't seen any ex olde axe girls there, although I have seen ex olde axe girls at browns, rainbow sports bar and nags head.

So I was invited to this place by a girl who works there through a RB I had for London (weird). Didn't take it at that time but did save her number for future contact. So decided to arrange a meeting with her at this supposed secret club. I found the place but lets just say it looked well seedy outside! I didn't want to get myself mugged lol...so I left. I don't mind going there with someone else just to scout it out and see what it is about. It is quite expensive, this is what I got from the lady who I spoke to;

entry fee: £20 (she thought)
dance: £40
oral: £120
Sex: £200

definitely not go there for FS!!

Offline apple-paul

So I was invited to this place by a girl who works there through a RB I had for London (weird). Didn't take it at that time but did save her number for future contact. So decided to arrange a meeting with her at this supposed secret club. I found the place but lets just say it looked well seedy outside! I didn't want to get myself mugged lol...so I left. I don't mind going there with someone else just to scout it out and see what it is about. It is quite expensive, this is what I got from the lady who I spoke to;

entry fee: £20 (she thought)
dance: £40
oral: £120
Sex: £200

definitely not go there for FS!!

Yeh, it's pretty shady looking on the outside, pretty sleazy on the inside, but I've never seen any trouble there in several years of going. And yes, some of the girls that work there push it with their prices. I wouldn't pay those prices, and I think most of the girls that ask those prices settle for less, especially at the end of the night. Can I ask who it was that bid on your reverse booking? DM me if you want, I appear to have lost dm privilege, I guess I must be down on my review count. There are cheaper girls than the ones that advertise on AW that work there as well, mainly Brazilian these days.

Offline semmlerino

So I was invited to this place by a girl who works there through a RB I had for London (weird). Didn't take it at that time but did save her number for future contact. So decided to arrange a meeting with her at this supposed secret club. I found the place but lets just say it looked well seedy outside! I didn't want to get myself mugged lol...so I left. I don't mind going there with someone else just to scout it out and see what it is about. It is quite expensive, this is what I got from the lady who I spoke to;

entry fee: £20 (she thought)
dance: £40
oral: £120
Sex: £200

definitely not go there for FS!!
Those prices are ridiculous. I paid 80 for sex.