Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 291833 times)

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
So I was invited to this place by a girl who works there through a RB I had for London (weird). Didn't take it at that time but did save her number for future contact. So decided to arrange a meeting with her at this supposed secret club. I found the place but lets just say it looked well seedy outside! I didn't want to get myself mugged lol...so I left. I don't mind going there with someone else just to scout it out and see what it is about. It is quite expensive, this is what I got from the lady who I spoke to;

entry fee: £20 (she thought)
dance: £40
oral: £120
Sex: £200

definitely not go there for FS!!
I too would have walked for same reasons and the bonkers costings. Saftey first always listen to your gut feeling.. :hi:

Offline Momodan38

Finally made it to the Woolpack. Used to go there a lot so felt kinda nostalgic.

I wasn’t in there for too long. Managed only two drinks and one of my mates got an emergency call from home so we all had to leave.

Had 2 back to back dances with one girl. £20 each. Pretty good full contact dance. She seemed Latina, but I couldn’t much info on her, the music was just too damn loud.

Offline IG88b

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 68
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
So I was invited to this place by a girl who works there through a RB I had for London (weird). Didn't take it at that time but did save her number for future contact. So decided to arrange a meeting with her at this supposed secret club. I found the place but lets just say it looked well seedy outside! I didn't want to get myself mugged lol...so I left. I don't mind going there with someone else just to scout it out and see what it is about. It is quite expensive, this is what I got from the lady who I spoke to;

entry fee: £20 (she thought)
dance: £40
oral: £120
Sex: £200

definitely not go there for FS!!


Also interested who was the girl…

It’s a kinda seedy looking doorway but inside it’s pretty normal looking, down the stairs and a small bar area with some sitting areas and tables. Oh and porn on a screen!

Last time I was there there was a bit of chat among the girls about adultwork, most of them seem to have accounts it seems, with maybe the odd hold out from girls that insist they aren’t whores…

And those prices are fiction, maybe the starting prices for negotiation for some of the girls, but they soon come down. Oral for £60 and more for £80 should see you right 👍

Offline Seasoned Vet

Finally made it to the Woolpack. Used to go there a lot so felt kinda nostalgic.

I wasn’t in there for too long. Managed only two drinks and one of my mates got an emergency call from home so we all had to leave.

Had 2 back to back dances with one girl. £20 each. Pretty good full contact dance. She seemed Latina, but I couldn’t much info on her, the music was just too damn loud.


Thoughts the private dances were 15 quid in there
Must have gone up recently...

Offline Momodan38


Thoughts the private dances were 15 quid in there
Must have gone up recently...

Recently? Wasn’t it always £20?

I gave £20 twice without asking. Not sure about any £15 dances.

Offline hunter66


Also interested who was the girl…

It’s a kinda seedy looking doorway but inside it’s pretty normal looking, down the stairs and a small bar area with some sitting areas and tables. Oh and porn on a screen!

Last time I was there there was a bit of chat among the girls about adultwork, most of them seem to have accounts it seems, with maybe the odd hold out from girls that insist they aren’t whores…

And those prices are fiction, maybe the starting prices for negotiation for some of the girls, but they soon come down. Oral for £60 and more for £80 should see you right 👍

Dance was £40
Was offered oral for £60 by a Brazilian girl.
Don't remember the exact amount for sex, but I think it was 100 or 120.
Some girls only dance.

Some girls will start smoking without first asking if it bothers you.
Poor ventilation and many smokers leads to poor air quality.

I went there on a Friday.
Not many girls.

Don't know if I will go there again.

Offline felipeluiz

I had the same experience.

Wednesday is more a day for sub games.
For 60-70 you can have a bj. I think I got a private dance for 20 pounds.

Only drawback is that door are closing very early.

Offline IG88b

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 68
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Yeah a lot of the time it is shit. When there’s no good girls and the ones there are miserable or stay to themselves, and I tell myself I won’t come back. But sometimes, all it takes is one cool chick you can have a drink with and a laugh, and if she’s friendly to other girls and they join, it can occasionally be awesome. Has Kelly been there recently does anyone know? (Black girl)

Offline Josey Wales

Recently? Wasn’t it always £20?

I gave £20 twice without asking. Not sure about any £15 dances.

It was still £15 the last time I went.. few months ago.  Maybe they've gone up recently.

Offline Momodan38

It was still £15 the last time I went.. few months ago.  Maybe they've gone up recently.
Then it might still be £15. TBH I just assumed it was £20 and gave £20. She might’ve not just corrected me. Like I said earlier, music was way too loud to communicate anything.

Offline Blainelob

Hi All
I can confirm that the dances at the Woolpack is still £15, been a few weeks ago but did not stay too long.

Offline Momodan38

Hi All
I can confirm that the dances at the Woolpack is still £15, been a few weeks ago but did not stay too long.
Thanks. Guess I overpaid without realising. I hadn’t visited the place in a good few years.

Offline Duron

A brief look into Rainbow Shorts Bar in Shoreditch last night.
There was a 'Christina' with big naturals. She noticed my interest in her boobs when she was dancing on stage. Asked me afterwards if I wanted a private dance 'you can play with my boobs and lick my nipples for £40' was the pitch.
I was skeptical whether the promise would actually materialise, so I didn't part-take.

So, do the girls openly sell contact dances? Or is it a hit and miss? Or standard sales pitch?
Anybody had experience with Christina? (I think that was the name. Blonde. Natural boobs nicely presented spilling out over the basque). She said Thur- Tue?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 12:30:33 pm by Duron »

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
A brief look into Rainbow Shorts Bar in Shoreditch last night.
There was a 'Christina' with big naturals. She noticed my interest in her boobs when she was dancing on stage. Asked me afterwards if I wanted a private dance 'you can play with my boobs and lick my nipples for £40' was the pitch.
I was skeptical whether the promise would actually materialise, so I didn't part-take.

So, do the girls openly sell contact dances? Or is it a hit and miss? Or standard sales pitch?
Anybody had experience with Christina? (I think that was the name. Blonde. Natural boobs nicely presented spilling out over the basque). She said Thur- Tue?

Years ago I had sucking and fondling of large black naturals for 30, also some modest pussy licking.

Offline stampjones

Years ago I had sucking and fondling of large black naturals for 30, also some modest pussy licking.
I had a few similar experiences. Some real filth. But some were just shit. It was really variable. So the place has history of allowing a bit of leeway but I personally havent been since covid

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I had a few similar experiences. Some real filth. But some were just shit. It was really variable. So the place has history of allowing a bit of leeway but I personally havent been since covid

It was a pretty sweet spot in terms of you might luck out, it was walking distance home and I could even go with mates (and colleagues on occasion).

Offline blackmt

A brief look into Rainbow Shorts Bar in Shoreditch last night.
There was a 'Christina' with big naturals. She noticed my interest in her boobs when she was dancing on stage. Asked me afterwards if I wanted a private dance 'you can play with my boobs and lick my nipples for £40' was the pitch.
I was skeptical whether the promise would actually materialise, so I didn't part-take.

So, do the girls openly sell contact dances? Or is it a hit and miss? Or standard sales pitch?
Anybody had experience with Christina? (I think that was the name. Blonde. Natural boobs nicely presented spilling out over the basque). She said Thur- Tue?

I went to the sports bar on Thursday and it was decentish - no where near comparable to the axe but still I had 3 dances for 60 each (I know) and had some lfk full access to their arse and tits and got my cock stroked over my boxers - that was only from 2 of the girls - one of the Brits I had a dance with was so stand offish - got to touch the boobs but only on her terms - I'll stick with those who had to escape from behind the iron curtain in future

As I said nowhere near as sleazy as the axe but decent - also worth noting that so many ex axe girls are there so if they recognise you they know what you expect
Banned reason: No response to comment about no Reviews for 2 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I went to the sports bar on Thursday and it was decentish - no where near comparable to the axe but still I had 3 dances for 60 each (I know) and had some lfk full access to their arse and tits and got my cock stroked over my boxers - that was only from 2 of the girls - one of the Brits I had a dance with was so stand offish - got to touch the boobs but only on her terms - I'll stick with those who had to escape from behind the iron curtain in future

As I said nowhere near as sleazy as the axe but decent - also worth noting that so many ex axe girls are there so if they recognise you they know what you expect

I might start going back then.
You need guard up and wits about you, some in there think we're cash cows.

Offline Splodge

Went to The Griffin. Nice selection. Private dances are  £15 before 1700. Will go again in the next month or so.

Offline Jonnywalker

Visited Browns this afternoon which was very quiet and lacking any kind of atmosphere.
Around 10 guys and half a dozen girls.
Private dances are £15  before 5pm but due to the lack of contact decided to pass.

Offline Momodan38

D-day on 16th May for Nags Head. Apparently there’ll be a hearing. Hopefully the council backs off and normal private lap dances resumes.

Offline Klaha86

D-day on 16th May for Nags Head. Apparently there’ll be a hearing. Hopefully the council backs off and normal private lap dances resumes.

Fingers crossed ! Private lap dances were fun there if you had a good girl, became totally dull and pointless when there was no more contact...

Offline myothernameis

D-day on 16th May for Nags Head. Apparently there’ll be a hearing. Hopefully the council backs off and normal private lap dances resumes.

Wonder if the old girls will come back, or will we see new stuff, willing for some fun

Offline semmlerino

D-day on 16th May for Nags Head. Apparently there’ll be a hearing. Hopefully the council backs off and normal private lap dances resumes.
God, I really hope so. I miss Mia. One of the best lap dances I ever had. Rainbow doesn't even come close to the Nags Head, at least the way it used to be.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
I went to the sports bar on Thursday and it was decentish - no where near comparable to the axe but still I had 3 dances for 60 each (I know) and had some lfk full access to their arse and tits and got my cock stroked over my boxers - that was only from 2 of the girls - one of the Brits I had a dance with was so stand offish - got to touch the boobs but only on her terms - I'll stick with those who had to escape from behind the iron curtain in future

As I said nowhere near as sleazy as the axe but decent - also worth noting that so many ex axe girls are there so if they recognise you they know what you expect
60 sheets a dance and you went in 3 times.Whilst I can understand why. Think I'd have gone down the road and got an hours full service for that.  :hi:

Offline lougb1

Years ago I had sucking and fondling of large black naturals for 30, also some modest pussy licking.

Was this SP the fuckable minor porn actress known as Danica? Mind you back then you could  get low priced high mileage with some pretty decent looking rainbow dancers

 :yahoo:

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Was this SP the fuckable minor porn actress known as Danica? Mind you back then you could  get low priced high mileage with some pretty decent looking rainbow dancers

 :yahoo:

I wish!
The girl was just in her 20s, East London init type.

Offline semmlerino

The Dalston really is very much hit or miss...and very much feels like a miss recently. Very few girls, most of them ridiculously unattractive. The one I found the least attractive was the most aggressive, and grabbed my hands to put them on her boobs during her performance. Disgusting. I had hoped me being on my phone would make her take the hint. I still had it in my hands, which made the whole thing even more awkward.

Offline somerandomfella

Hopefully Nags Head gets a reprieve! Would be amazing. I visited The Griffin, it's a good place to while away an hour or so. Ive never gone for a dance there but plenty of fitties, the girls dont hassle you much but Rose there is extremely hot and really friendly too.

Offline Momodan38

The Dalston really is very much hit or miss...and very much feels like a miss recently. Very few girls, most of them ridiculously unattractive. The one I found the least attractive was the most aggressive, and grabbed my hands to put them on her boobs during her performance. Disgusting. I had hoped me being on my phone would make her take the hint. I still had it in my hands, which made the whole thing even more awkward.

She was probably expecting you to melt down with lust :lol:

Sorry you had a bad time.

Offline myothernameis

D-day on 16th May for Nags Head. Apparently there’ll be a hearing. Hopefully the council backs off and normal private lap dances resumes.

D-day has now past, so any word on whether the ye olde axe, has got it's licence back

Offline Momodan38

D-day has now past, so any word on whether the ye olde axe, has got it's licence back

You didn’t read my post properly. I wasn’t referring to YOA. I was talking about Nags Head and it’s no contact PDs due to council involvement.

D-day on 16th May for Nags Head. Apparently there’ll be a hearing. Hopefully the council backs off and normal private lap dances resumes.

Offline Juulesy

Still not looking good.  Popped in to Nags Head earlier.  Same roster of girls for Friday night and they confirmed it's still no touching for £20 private dances.  Griffin have been getting some new girls in of late.  There's a nice Aussie bird Daisy who's up for a good banter.  If she worked at Nags Head with touching allowed I'd be skint in no time.

Offline Splodge

I enjoy visiting The Woolpack once a month or so. And also heading in to the centre of London for The Griffin and then pop in to Sweet Wednesday a mile and a half away. Private dances now and then too.

Offline Momodan38

Still not looking good.  Popped in to Nags Head earlier.  Same roster of girls for Friday night and they confirmed it's still no touching for £20 private dances.  Griffin have been getting some new girls in of late.  There's a nice Aussie bird Daisy who's up for a good banter.  If she worked at Nags Head with touching allowed I'd be skint in no time.
cheers for the update. Shame the private dances are still no contact :cry:

Offline flyingduck

Popped into the Nags Head today, ever hopeful.
Sadly all I can do is repeat what others have said. £5 entry fee, few stunners, few punters (although hardly peak time), zero contact dances.
Positives? Well the air conditioning was quite good on a hot day (might be different if busy mind), met a nice, tall Brazilian girl Megan, err, that's about it...

There doesn't seem to be anywhere left in London where you can get a "strong" lap dance

Offline zushiboys

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 279
  • Likes: 12
  •  
never really done the whole strip scene, but have some time to kill tomorrow night. Where would you guys say is the best place to go in shoreditch/east end..?

Nags, Griffin or Rainbow?

Cheers

Offline flyingduck

My current view is that there are 3 options:
 - Browns/Horns/Griffin. Good looking girls. Nice atmosphere. A bit tame.
Nags. A bit more raunchy, but only a bit and the girls are not as cute or numerous. They are friendly though!
Sportsbar. More of an unknown. See previous posts. Prepare to be hassled

Offline Spearce

Just thought I'd add my opinion as I put a topic up and people shared a lot of info with me.

I had a couple of visits back in may, wandered into the griffin around 4pm on a Wednesday, fairly quiet, alcohol reasonable priced, £1 in a jar as people have mentioned for the dancers who got fully naked, seemed a decent atmosphere, I had hoped to get a private dance with a tattood blonde that was on display but after her go on stage she disappeared, left after about an hour because 2 Romanian strippers were hounding me for a private dance and I was too polite to tell them to FOFF.

Next day I wander into browns, probably about 6pm and immediately get cornered my a stripper about private dances, hadn't even got myself a drink yet, she left eventually and I watched a couple of stage shows (£1 in a jar, this bar was busier) along comes another stripper who I did go for a dance with (think it was £30 for 2 songs?) anyway she was stunning and got fully naked, but again kept trying to to up sell telling me'it's better in the vip area "and wanting me to spend £200 to go with her, I chose not to.

It did get me thinking though, what actually do you get for your money? She was promising free drinks and all sorts of fun but I got the feeling I was gonna be leaving with heavy balls and a light wallet...

Offline Juulesy

I'm dubious about the VIP offer too.  Popped into Nags Head again and this Brazilian bird with fake tits (used to tell me she's from Colombia) immediately tried to upsell the VIP room but I was having none of it. For those of you who like Megan she's back from Brazil and one of the more raunchier ones in there.  Saw her for a private dance for the first time and well impressed. 

Offline jimbobted


It did get me thinking though, what actually do you get for your money? She was promising free drinks and all sorts of fun but I got the feeling I was gonna be leaving with heavy balls and a light wallet...
That was certainly my experience at a stag do in Brighton many years ago. Cheap sweet as fuck fizzy wine "champagne", a dance no different from the others and not much else.

Offline jangothunderbang

Hey so I just got invited to what I'm pretty confident is the Dalston place (It's in Dalston, address starts with a 7) - I was hoping to get some intel on if visiting is worth my time ? Mainly, is it VFM, in particular- how much is a dance, what can I expect from one, is FS usually on offer and how much of a hole would that burn in my pockets ?

Offline blackmt

Hey so I just got invited to what I'm pretty confident is the Dalston place (It's in Dalston, address starts with a 7) - I was hoping to get some intel on if visiting is worth my time ? Mainly, is it VFM, in particular- how much is a dance, what can I expect from one, is FS usually on offer and how much of a hole would that burn in my pockets ?

A dance I believe is 20

FS is on offer, but it depends on the girl

Dancing can be as dull as any strip club, but always confirm with the girl first

Just keep your wits about you and you'll be fine - don't take the first dance, but don't appear too cheap that you couldn't have taken the first dance
Banned reason: No response to comment about no Reviews for 2 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline gman28

Hey so I just got invited to what I'm pretty confident is the Dalston place (It's in Dalston, address starts with a 7) - I was hoping to get some intel on if visiting is worth my time ? Mainly, is it VFM, in particular- how much is a dance, what can I expect from one, is FS usually on offer and how much of a hole would that burn in my pockets ?

Where does one need to hang out to receive this illustrious invite?

Offline jangothunderbang

Thanks for the intel, I think my curiosity of it will lead me there for sure

Quote
Where does one need to hang out to receive this illustrious invite?

I brought it up with a dancer from the Nag's head who I'd seen a few times, she kindly shared an invitation, I think I've read as well somewhere on this site that there's another website where you can get an invitation from

Offline gman28

Hmmm - I did some research on here once before but wasn't as lucky to find a website.

Guess I'll pop down the Nag's Head at some point with a notepad and pen to make enquiries.

Thanks for the info.  :drinks:

Offline gazzer85

Hey so I just got invited to what I'm pretty confident is the Dalston place (It's in Dalston, address starts with a 7) - I was hoping to get some intel on if visiting is worth my time ? Mainly, is it VFM, in particular- how much is a dance, what can I expect from one, is FS usually on offer and how much of a hole would that burn in my pockets ?

I recently went on a Wednesday to the Dalston place, it is seedy af, a dodgy door, down some stairs into what looks like a pub from 30 years ago, smoking is allowed which was a bit of a shock. That's the negatives.... The positives, the girls are pretty happy to be there, keen to chat and it's nothing like the pressure for dances you have at Nags. You simply ask what services they offer and then run through their prices. Each girl is different, my experience: 30£ standard contact dance, 80£ oral, 100£ FS. For the dances/oral/fs you go down the hall, lol it's hard to explain but the rooms are like little dungeon caves with metal gates (with duvets covering them so you can't see inside) there's also this big room which has 'sections' separated by curtains. In each section/room there's a sofa for you to sit on and go from there.
When I went the girls were a mix, some hot, some not so hot.

If you can get over it being seedy it's definitely worth it, after Nags stopped the contacts dances I thought I was going to quit the strip scene. I'd recommend going with some friends/colleagues on your first time. There's also options for multiple people to go into the rooms together if that's what you're in to.

For those asking about invite, there's a guy that literally told you how to find the place via a website two pages back.


Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
I recently went on a Wednesday to the Dalston place, it is seedy af, a dodgy door, down some stairs into what looks like a pub from 30 years ago, smoking is allowed which was a bit of a shock. That's the negatives.... The positives, the girls are pretty happy to be there, keen to chat and it's nothing like the pressure for dances you have at Nags. You simply ask what services they offer and then run through their prices. Each girl is different, my experience: 30£ standard contact dance, 80£ oral, 100£ FS. For the dances/oral/fs you go down the hall, lol it's hard to explain but the rooms are like little dungeon caves with metal gates (with duvets covering them so you can't see inside) there's also this big room which has 'sections' separated by curtains. In each section/room there's a sofa for you to sit on and go from there.
When I went the girls were a mix, some hot, some not so hot.

If you can get over it being seedy it's definitely worth it, after Nags stopped the contacts dances I thought I was going to quit the strip scene. I'd recommend going with some friends/colleagues on your first time. There's also options for multiple people to go into the rooms together if that's what you're in to.

For those asking about invite, there's a guy that literally told you how to find the place via a website two pages back.

Would you have any reviews to contribute Gaz, you’ve been here a few years matey and would seem active?

Offline nylust

For those wondering about the dalston place, they advertise their wed, Fri and occasional Saturday nights on fetlife, easy to figure out and get contact info. It's been hit and miss recently, was there this Wednesday and it was pretty good.
I went on and searched for every term that I thought would match and came up blank. Give us a hint?

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I went on and searched for every term that I thought would match and came up blank. Give us a hint?
As with Iloveoral's post above, you've been here 12 months have you nothing to contribute other than asking about strip joints?   :unknown: