Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 291656 times)

Offline Bond

The Flying Scotsman used to be the bar where everyone off the trains would congregate before it closed down. Rough and ready strip pub with no private dances. Now it’s just a hipster place I believe.

Went a few times around 8-10 years ago. Cool place to have a pint before catching a train out of King's Cross. 

Dancers were not normally the most beautiful but as I recall at the time there used to be a really sexy Scottish lass with a wonderful stage presence.

Offline Malvolio

Bloody awful place to have a pint - but you could get away with putting 50p in the pot.

Offline IG88b

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 68
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
I'm very keen, though perhaps a wee bit apprehensive about meeting up with anyone off here to be shown it.

I wouldn’t worry about that. I attend alone, along with most people, and very rarely speak to other guys there, nor do most guys. It’s pretty anonymous and no one would connect you to here. Just don’t go telling anyone you’re Sparkus from UKPunting  :scare: Send a pm over if needed.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I wouldn’t worry about that. I attend alone, along with most people, and very rarely speak to other guys there, nor do most guys. It’s pretty anonymous and no one would connect you to here. Just don’t go telling anyone you’re Sparkus from UKPunting  :scare: Send a pm over if needed.

Will do.  Just need a point of entry, so to speak.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Will do.  Just need a point of entry, so to speak.

Try the front door, just don't kiss the bouncer on the way in (you may kiss the bouncies inside if you're lucky).

Offline Rover78

The Flying Scotsman used to be the bar where everyone off the trains would congregate before it closed down. Rough and ready strip pub with no private dances. Now it’s just a hipster place I believe.

The Flying Scotsman was my introduction to the world of strip bars when I wandered in one day when I was half an hour early for the train. It was a really rough place but the girls were down to earth and if you stood in the right place you could watch them getting changed.

I've seen lot's of people on the boards mentioning similar places that are now long gone. I only hope that the remaining 5 or 6 places keep going and the councils leave them alone. Not many local councillors will stand up for the perverts, sorry i meant patrons of these fine establishments.

Offline myothernameis

I only hope that the remaining 5 or 6 places keep going and the councils leave them alone.

The local council in Glasgow are considering closing down all of the 3  lap dancing clubs

Offline Rover78

The local council in Glasgow are considering closing down all of the 3  lap dancing clubs

Puritanical nonsense. Don't these fools realise that 'banning' things doesn't work, it just drives the practice underground and makes it less safe for the girls and most regular punters. We've really got our heads on backwards in this country when it comes to licensed adult entertainment and legalised brothels.

  :mad:

That's it i'm off to Germany (once they have the virus under control obvs!)!!!  :drinks:

Offline Nicknickson

Sorry, its not super clear from the posts do far, but is the Axe open or not? Or will it open on Monday?

I know people generally say save your money and go for a pint, but i really liked the Axe and was happy to spend time there. In London soon so would love to go.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Puritanical nonsense. Don't these fools realise that 'banning' things doesn't work, it just drives the practice underground and makes it less safe for the girls and most regular punters. We've really got our heads on backwards in this country when it comes to licensed adult entertainment and legalised brothels.

  :mad:

That's it i'm off to Germany (once they have the virus under control obvs!)!!!  :drinks:

Before all this happened the direction of travel in London was the so called 'nil policy' of aiming for zero 'sexual encounter businesses' in each council area by refusing all new licence applications and renewals.  Hackney, where the Axe is, was the main instigator of this.

I think Tower Hamlets, which has the most, is also supportive of this policy.

Offline apple-paul

I don't think any of the strip pubs are open just now, some might open next week. On the browns website, it is saying they will be open from Wednesday the 19th. The Horns is remaining closed just now. No info on the griffin website. I would imagine the axe will open again at some point soon.

Offline Nicknickson

Thanks! Guess I'll have to skip it this trip, but back again in June when it will hopefully be open

Offline jackyjack

Before all this happened the direction of travel in London was the so called 'nil policy' of aiming for zero 'sexual encounter businesses' in each council area by refusing all new licence applications and renewals.  Hackney, where the Axe is, was the main instigator of this.

I think Tower Hamlets, which has the most, is also supportive of this policy.

I know Ealing also have a 'nil policy'. I don't think there are any strip club alive there. They implemented this policy a bit earlier than Hackney or Tower Hamlets.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I know Ealing also have a 'nil policy'. I don't think there are any strip club alive there. They implemented this policy a bit earlier than Hackney or Tower Hamlets.

That just means if anyone applies to open one it's automatic rejection by the council.

It's a kind of virtue signalling.

In the 1980s 'Nuclear Free Zones', in the 00s 'Nork Free Zones' :sarcastic:

Offline Bond

The hostile licensing environment didn't help but I think that the wider availability and accessibility of porn and of escort services, and the private dance business model, has significantly reduced the demand for these establishments.

Offline apple-paul

The axe appeared to be open this lunchtime, maybe just to sell take away pints to drink in the tiny park next door, but a good omen for it hopefully reopening with dancers  from tomorrow. If it is open from tomorrow, whether any of the top tier dancers will be there from the start, or if it will be the more "homely" dancers mainly, is another question.

Offline Buenos2006

The axe appeared to be open this lunchtime, maybe just to sell take away pints to drink in the tiny park next door, but a good omen for it hopefully reopening with dancers  from tomorrow. If it is open from tomorrow, whether any of the top tier dancers will be there from the start, or if it will be the more "homely" dancers mainly, is another question.

Good intel, thanks.

Offline jackyjack

Great news.
As I recall they used to bed closed on Sundays. Maybe they're introducing new hours?

Offline Momodan38

I’m gonna try and head out there tomorrow to see what’s what. If it’s anything like the short period they were open shortly before the last lockdown where you have to go upstairs then it will still be a sad state of affairs. At least it’s a good sign they did not go out of business.

Offline jackyjack

I’m gonna try and head out there tomorrow to see what’s what. If it’s anything like the short period they were open shortly before the last lockdown where you have to go upstairs then it will still be a sad state of affairs. At least it’s a good sign they did not go out of business.

Thanks!
Looking forward knowing what's happening down there.

Offline apple-paul

Popped into the axe this afternoon, there was about ten or so girls in, a good range. They are dressed in "normal" clothes, in this case normal being dressed like a hooker in an 80s action movie. I quite liked the change from the usual lingerie look. Rainbow sports bar was closed, but looked like they were getting ready to open. Nags head was closed, no sign of reopening yet. According to websites, browns opens Wednesday, griffin Thursday.

Offline Buenos2006

Popped into the axe this afternoon, there was about ten or so girls in, a good range. They are dressed in "normal" clothes, in this case normal being dressed like a hooker in an 80s action movie. I quite liked the change from the usual lingerie look. Rainbow sports bar was closed, but looked like they were getting ready to open. Nags head was closed, no sign of reopening yet. According to websites, browns opens Wednesday, griffin Thursday.

Good work. Might try tomorrow in that case. Was upstairs open or just dances in the private area at the back? How much are they charging for dances - any price hikes?

Offline pantywetter

Good work. Might try tomorrow in that case. Was upstairs open or just dances in the private area at the back? How much are they charging for dances - any price hikes?

Amazing if they are allowing dances when this social distancing crap is ongoing!

Love the Axe, they push every boundary!

Offline Momodan38

Popped into the axe this afternoon, there was about ten or so girls in, a good range. They are dressed in "normal" clothes, in this case normal being dressed like a hooker in an 80s action movie. I quite liked the change from the usual lingerie look. Rainbow sports bar was closed, but looked like they were getting ready to open. Nags head was closed, no sign of reopening yet. According to websites, browns opens Wednesday, griffin Thursday.
thanks, was going to pop in myself today but time didn’t permit me to. I’m gonna try to pop in tomorrow.

Offline Nicknickson

Thanks everyone! I'm going to try to pop in Thursday then. Any Intel on quality of girls or prices /dances would be great!

Offline Momodan38

Just left the place for research for my fellow punters. I’m selfless that way.

About 7 girls. Not the best bunch, never has been during lunch times hours.

Need to go upstairs for p/d. Same old £20 or the naughty £40. Didn’t even realise spent £400!

Pretty grim. Upstairs is fucking freezing though.

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
Just left the place for research for my fellow punters. I’m selfless that way.

About 7 girls. Not the best bunch, never has been during lunch times hours.

Need to go upstairs for p/d. Same old £20 or the naughty £40. Didn’t even realise spent £400!

Pretty grim. Upstairs is fucking freezing though.


I guess that is how they operate, persuading punters to spend more than they expected, but 400 quid ?

I honestly do not get the appeal, pints are for the pub and a chat and punting for sex, done the stripper thing, quid in the jar when local pubs had them and it is ok for an hour or two with mates, but the private dance I just do not get at all. Each to their own as usual.
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Momodan38


I guess that is how they operate, persuading punters to spend more than they expected, but 400 quid ?

I honestly do not get the appeal, pints are for the pub and a chat and punting for sex, done the stripper thing, quid in the jar when local pubs had them and it is ok for an hour or two with mates, but the private dance I just do not get at all. Each to their own as usual.
the regulars of the place would understand. It won’t make much sense to you.

Offline myothernameis

Need to go upstairs for p/d. Same old £20 or the naughty £40. Didn’t even realise spent £400!

So how naughty did things get, is it as before, you can get to finger, or lick the girls pussy, and with them going upstairs, just wonder what else might be on offer, at a price

Offline Momodan38

Some more intel... not gonna name names (not that I remember all of them.) Some of the more ‘dirtier’ girls are off. The rom with the British accent as well as the slightly bigger girl are off to Romania. The dark skinned one is there who seems to hang out on her own is there. The blonde rom who used to wear a blue top all the time is due to be there, maybe after 5, but I couldn’t hang around sadly. The FAF slim Brazilian showed up yesterday after around 7pm. Some of the other brazillians also showed up yesterday late evening, but I couldn’t really remember who they were. The blonde skinny Lithuanian (who used to claim she is Russian) also did not show up yesterday.

Otherwise the usual where there. Threw a bone in terms of p/d’s upstairs to gather more intel.

Remember the girls often form cliques. So they don’t have 100% confirmation on some of the other girls.

I probably won’t go back until the usual private room is open again. I did miss the place, but I just hate having to go upstairs.

 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 04:50:47 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline Momodan38

So how naughty did things get, is it as before, you can get to finger, or lick the girls pussy, and with them going upstairs, just wonder what else might be on offer, at a price
same old £40 dance. What you used get before, you will get here. Upstairs does not add anything. Girl to girl have different boundaries as always.


Also to add to a previous post, just like the brief time it was open in between the two National lockdowns, there are no stage dances. So no £1 in the pot. All the girls are in civilian gear. Only a few punters today. Yesterday was much busier apparently with more girls. Even still yesterday was pretty dry though, no more than 3 punters at a time max up until around 8pm. After that it was still pretty dry, no more than 6. Apparently a few of the girls decided it wasn’t worth showing up today.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 05:00:56 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline Buenos2006

I always quite liked the upstairs! A bit more room and therefore more private than the area behind the bar at the back. Also following the girl you are about to have a dance with up the stairs and so with a view of her derrière was always a good way to start  :D

Offline Momodan38

I always quite liked the upstairs! A bit more room and therefore more private than the area behind the bar at the back. Also following the girl you are about to have a dance with up the stairs and so with a view of her derrière was always a good way to start  :D
it was freezing, dirty with cob webs growing on some of the sofas. I’ve been up there in the hay days, (when it was not just for dances  :D)it was always cleaner back then. Now I just found it grim. Of course had some action on they up and down :dance:, just wasn’t the same.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I've not been in ages, assume it's same as before eg. stand with beer, quids in pot and take your pic with girl before p.d? I honestly can't be doing with the high pressure sales pitches or pot thrusting in face of the Rainbow after six months jail time.

Offline Momodan38

I've not been in ages, assume it's same as before eg. stand with beer, quids in pot and take your pic with girl before p.d? I honestly can't be doing with the high pressure sales pitches or pot thrusting in face of the Rainbow after six months jail time.
before lockdown... it was the same. If you were there long ago enough to be putting 50p instead of £1 in a jar, then not much else has changed over the years except the girls. How far you can go still depends on the girl you take a p/d with. Upstairs during more normal times is a whole another story. 

Due to current restrictions, read my previous two or three posts of how it is now.

Offline jackyjack

I always quite liked the upstairs! A bit more room and therefore more private than the area behind the bar at the back. Also following the girl you are about to have a dance with up the stairs and so with a view of her derrière was always a good way to start  :D

I have to agree with you, love the walk up the stairs.

Offline Buenos2006

I paid a visit earlier this evening. Pretty dire. Girls looked bored and virtually no customers. All dressed in civvie gear as mentioned earlier so don’t even get that good view from behind on way up the stairs. It was also freezing in there so they were prob glad to be wearing more clothes.

All Roms apart from one Brazilian.

Roll on June/ July when we are hopefully back to normal and the cob webs have been properly blown away...

Offline Puppet Master

Some more intel... not gonna name names (not that I remember all of them.) Some of the more ‘dirtier’ girls are off. The rom with the British accent as well as the slightly bigger girl are off to Romania. The dark skinned one is there who seems to hang out on her own is there. The blonde rom who used to wear a blue top all the time is due to be there, maybe after 5, but I couldn’t hang around sadly. The FAF slim Brazilian showed up yesterday after around 7pm. Some of the other brazillians also showed up yesterday late evening, but I couldn’t really remember who they were. The blonde skinny Lithuanian (who used to claim she is Russian) also did not show up yesterday.

Otherwise the usual where there. Threw a bone in terms of p/d’s upstairs to gather more intel.

Remember the girls often form cliques. So they don’t have 100% confirmation on some of the other girls.

I probably won’t go back until the usual private room is open again. I did miss the place, but I just hate having to go upstairs.

Is the Rom with the British accent you refer to Coco? She fits that description.

Offline Rover78

Thanks for all the info boys!   :hi:

I can feel a sudden urge to get some work booked in down in London again!

Offline Nicknickson

Thanks also for all the intel.

I messaged one of the girls I know from there. She's been im Romania for lockdown. She said the YOA opens on the 21st. So maybe she means after that things will be better?

I'm in london tomorrow unfortunately, so I'll check it out but would be interested to see what happens after Friday!

If anyone else from here is stopping in tomorrow also then lets have a drink together!

Offline Momodan38

Is the Rom with the British accent you refer to Coco? She fits that description.
No, the one I’m on about is named Alice.

Is coco the blacked haired one? Tries to do a posh English accent but fails miserably? I didn’t ask about her.

Offline Puppet Master

No, the one I’m on about is named Alice.

Is coco the blacked haired one? Tries to do a posh English accent but fails miserably? I didn’t ask about her.

Darker I would say (used to be blonde). Quite big boned (i.e. tall and amazonian but not fat) - big fake tits. Wouldn't say she was posh but sounds English.

Not sure who Alice is.

Isabelle was always good - Romanian with blonde curly hair, big fake tits, glasses - very popular. Anca and Erica also great!


Offline Buenos2006

Darker I would say (used to be blonde). Quite big boned (i.e. tall and Axxxxxxian but not fat) - big fake tits. Wouldn't say she was posh but sounds English.

Not sure who Alice is.

Isabelle was always good - Romanian with blonde curly hair, big fake tits, glasses - very popular. Anca and Erica also great!

Pretty sure she was in there yesterday when I went, or at least someone of same description!

Lisa was the Brazilian from yesterday - pretty hot. Cute, really curvy but slim and dark long hair.

I remember a Rom with an English accent from before lockdown - really hot, tall, thin brunette small tits. Would be keen to see her again.  Not sure if she’s the one discussed above. She often worked Sundays when it was quiet... I might pop back again this Sunday!

Offline Nicknickson

Oh, didn't know the place was open Sundays. Do you know what time they close Sunday? I'll be in London for drinks with friends till about 5, so could head there also if it's still open.

Offline Momodan38

I remember a Rom with an English accent from before lockdown - really hot, tall, thin brunette small tits. Would be keen to see her again.  Not sure if she’s the one discussed above. She often worked Sundays when it was quiet... I might pop back again this Sunday!
That would be Alice I believe as she fits that description. She wont be there as she recently had a child back home. Again we are talking about the same girl.

Offline Momodan38

Darker I would say (used to be blonde). Quite big boned (i.e. tall and Axxxxxxian but not fat) - big fake tits. Wouldn't say she was posh but sounds English.
Not the one I'm thinking of then. The girl I thought of was skinny and petite, dark hair, sometimes straight, sometimes curley. Used to try out a posh accent which was laughable, but was a decent lap dancer in the private area.

Offline Buenos2006

That would be Alice I believe as she fits that description. She wont be there as she recently had a child back home. Again we are talking about the same girl.

FFS. She was def my favourite. Thanks for the intel anyway

Offline Buenos2006

Oh, didn't know the place was open Sundays. Do you know what time they close Sunday? I'll be in London for drinks with friends till about 5, so could head there also if it's still open.

They def used to open Sundays as used to spend the odd Sunday afternoon in there as my place of worship (much better time for a private dance than a Fri or Sat night when all the stag dos are in).  I think closing time will depend on how busy it is.

Offline Momodan38

Might head out there lunch time again. Just need to find a decent punt in East London for afterwards to blow my load.

Offline Nicknickson

Might head out there lunch time again. Just need to find a decent punt in East London for afterwards to blow my load.

I'm heading there lunch time too. Also will need a decent punt around the area after! Let me know if you find anyone decent. I've yet to find anything, might have to venture out of east London