Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 291745 times)

Offline Momodan38

I'm heading there lunch time too. Also will need a decent punt around the area after! Let me know if you find anyone decent. I've yet to find anything, might have to venture out of east London
We probably have different definitions of decent. Gonna go with ChanelAmore. Flaked on me last time and wasted time. If she doesnt work out then will throw a hail mary to Diva for Olivia, if that fails then those uggos of the Axe would have pumped me up for nothing!

Offline Nicknickson

We probably have different definitions of decent. Gonna go with ChanelAmore. Flaked on me last time and wasted time. If she doesnt work out then will throw a hail mary to Diva for Olivia, if that fails then those uggos of the Axe would have pumped me up for nothing!

True. I've lined up Sexy English Charis for later. Expensive and mixed reviews but she seems fun and ticks several boxes for me. 

Offline sjsj0989

Just been there today gents. Lovely Brasilian girl there. Not a talker but stunning.

Offline Perseus02

So what's the current situation with the Axe/Brown's/Rainbow? I'll probably be in East London tonight and I was thinking of treating myself to a strip pub!

Offline eetraveller

All three are open. I've yet to attempt in person but i think it's well described above. My experience of the Axe before second lockdown very much reflects the above discussed..
Rainbow was a nice sit down vibe with girls attempting to extract money for expensive drinks which I declined. Those who did buy them expensive drinks appeared to have got nothing much in return, but perhaps someone can confirm or deny this.

Offline Stones69

When I lived in the East end of go to the gym on a Sunday morning and reward myself with a pint and a dance at yoa and got some fantastic private dances. Great days

Offline Nicknickson

Hi all, sorry for the late update. Life got in the way.

Went there on Thursday after work. It was fairly grim in my opinion. I thought the girls being in civvie clothes would be fun, but it wasnt. Choice was slim (but i went early so could have picked up later) and got 2 underwhelming dances before i left.

I'll definitely go back, but maybe when they are back to normal.

Offline Perseus02

Popped to the Axe and Rainbow yesterday in the end (Browns only does table service and therefore had a huuuuge queue outside of people waiting for tables to free up).
Both looked a bit dead, compared to the good ol' days, however I got what I was looking for.

YOA: Looks like a normal pub. £5 entry. Girls are wearing clothes (although I wouldn't say "normal clothes", they were all wearing robes or other things than can be taken off in half a second). The infamous area behind the main room is closed, but you can get (fully naked) private dances upstairs (starting from £20), where it's mostly the same as it was before. Saw a 30-something blonde Moldovan and took her upstairs. Licked her fanny and her arsehole and left quite happy. Also had a beer (£6) and a vodka shot for the girl.

Rainbow: £10 entry. Similarly, the girls are wearing clothes but not civvies clothes. Choice was not great but I had a good time with a British gal. Private dances start from £20, just like at the Axe. Another fanny/bumhole lick and I called it a day. There were some dances happening on the main stage with the usual £1 in the glass, but the girls kept their underwear on.

The atmosphere was not the same as it was in the past, but private dances were essentially unchanged (fewer girls though), so not a complete disappointment!

Offline somerandomfella

Popped to the Axe and Rainbow yesterday in the end (Browns only does table service and therefore had a huuuuge queue outside of people waiting for tables to free up).
Both looked a bit dead, compared to the good ol' days, however I got what I was looking for.

YOA: Looks like a normal pub. £5 entry. Girls are wearing clothes (although I wouldn't say "normal clothes", they were all wearing robes or other things than can be taken off in half a second). The infamous area behind the main room is closed, but you can get (fully naked) private dances upstairs (starting from £20), where it's mostly the same as it was before. Saw a 30-something blonde Moldovan and took her upstairs. Licked her fanny and her arsehole and left quite happy. Also had a beer (£6) and a vodka shot for the girl.

Rainbow: £10 entry. Similarly, the girls are wearing clothes but not civvies clothes. Choice was not great but I had a good time with a British gal. Private dances start from £20, just like at the Axe. Another fanny/bumhole lick and I called it a day. There were some dances happening on the main stage with the usual £1 in the glass, but the girls kept their underwear on.

The atmosphere was not the same as it was in the past, but private dances were essentially unchanged (fewer girls though), so not a complete disappointment!

Ha ha i dropped in yesterday too  :dance: was the Moldovan girl wearing glasses? She was good fun and friendly, didnt go for a dance, thought it'd be weird. but also saw The Griffin, quite busy and table service but the girls were more glammed up but still not strip club glam. The Nags Head isnt open yet, The Woolpack Hayes isnt open either, and the Prince of Wales Northwood was sold, but not sure if open

Offline Perseus02

Ha ha i dropped in yesterday too  :dance: was the Moldovan girl wearing glasses? She was good fun and friendly, didnt go for a dance, thought it'd be weird.
Black square glasses, yeah. Nice girl, very chatty. Nice body too 😉

Offline Puppet Master

Popped to the Axe and Rainbow yesterday in the end (Browns only does table service and therefore had a huuuuge queue outside of people waiting for tables to free up).
Both looked a bit dead, compared to the good ol' days, however I got what I was looking for.

YOA: Looks like a normal pub. £5 entry. Girls are wearing clothes (although I wouldn't say "normal clothes", they were all wearing robes or other things than can be taken off in half a second). The infamous area behind the main room is closed, but you can get (fully naked) private dances upstairs (starting from £20), where it's mostly the same as it was before. Saw a 30-something blonde Moldovan and took her upstairs. Licked her fanny and her arsehole and left quite happy. Also had a beer (£6) and a vodka shot for the girl.

Rainbow: £10 entry. Similarly, the girls are wearing clothes but not civvies clothes. Choice was not great but I had a good time with a British gal. Private dances start from £20, just like at the Axe. Another fanny/bumhole lick and I called it a day. There were some dances happening on the main stage with the usual £1 in the glass, but the girls kept their underwear on.

The atmosphere was not the same as it was in the past, but private dances were essentially unchanged (fewer girls though), so not a complete disappointment!

Thanks for this. Two quick questions:

1) I thought the Axe was the only place you could get full-contact dances? Does the Rainbow also offer an "Axe-style" dance for £20?

2) Do the girls at the Axe still drape themselves over you at the bar and allow groping etc. whilst you are having a drink?   

Offline Perseus02

To be honest, the dances were pretty similar in terms of contact, as I mentioned I could touch and lick everything at both places. Only difference being at the Axe the girls get fully naked, while at Rainbow they kept their underwear on (but they allow full access/pull their thong to the side, etc.).
The answer to the second question is also a big yes.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 12:35:15 pm by Perseus02 »

Offline TheDarkPaladin0

Any recommendations for girls in the Axe for when I go on a friday?

Offline Mr Girth

Any recommendations for girls in the Axe for when I go on a friday?

They will be falling over themselves to have a chat with you. Just pick the one you get the best vibes from.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
They will be falling over themselves to have a chat with you. Just pick the one you get the best vibes from.

Just wondering how the 'clothed' will work? Usually their sales pitch involves putting your hand on their derriére or giving the chebs a jiggle at you.

Offline jackyjack

Went to the Axe last weekend. It was pretty grim in my opinion. Very few girls and the choice was not great. Didn't fancy anyone. Civilian clothe were not very sexy either, they could have made an effort there.
Hopefully they will have more girls soon.

Offline Brimich

Went in last night around 8pm, only had 30 mins to spare. There were maybe 10 girls many I recognised, some I didn’t. Got chatting with Phoebe a mid 20’s Rom girl. Quite curvy but a great figure and pretty. Took me upstairs and had a fine lap dance. Still, it is not back to its best....Phoebe said most girls will be back next month.

Offline Duron

Popped in last night. Stayed about 20 mins £5 entrance. Atmosphere very unsexy. Girls dressed in civvies, plus lack of buzz (ie. no customers). Dances upstairs was quoted as £40/60. A quick think told me I could do better with a 1/2 hour WG elsewhere.

Browns: checked in here. Again, no customers. Girls dancing on stage NOT TAKING ANYTHING OFF! How can you have a strip pub with strippers that don't strip? No wonder the place was empty.
Frustrating watching a busty bubbly girl Poppy dancing and not unleashing those puppies.


Offline TheDarkPaladin0

Popped in last night. Stayed about 20 mins £5 entrance. Atmosphere very unsexy. Girls dressed in civvies, plus lack of buzz (ie. no customers). Dances upstairs was quoted as £40/60. A quick think told me I could do better with a 1/2 hour WG elsewhere.

Browns: checked in here. Again, no customers. Girls dancing on stage NOT TAKING ANYTHING OFF! How can you have a strip pub with strippers that don't strip? No wonder the place was empty.
Frustrating watching a busty bubbly girl Poppy dancing and not unleashing those puppies.

Yeah asked Lena and Poppy about this last night when I was in and it's to do with the licensing and the current rules of bars being open. Fully nude stage shows are back with the June restrictions lift, it's a dead cert. The private dances are like pulling things aside and showing, not taking anything off.

I still had a good time, seeing some familiar faces was really nice from the bar staff, even the security lads who I've gotten to know these last 3 years of going Browns and especially the girls. It's nice to have Browns back

Offline TheDarkPaladin0

The Axe. Strewth. Best to wait till June guys. It's dire. I got a double length dance for 80 quid and well I had a Moldovan girl dance for me and she was amazing. Letting me feel her and suck on her nips, no Brits back yet, another June issue.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Yeah asked Lena and Poppy about this last night when I was in and it's to do with the licensing and the current rules of bars being open. Fully nude stage shows are back with the June restrictions lift, it's a dead cert. The private dances are like pulling things aside and showing, not taking anything off.

I still had a good time, seeing some familiar faces was really nice from the bar staff, even the security lads who I've gotten to know these last 3 years of going Browns and especially the girls. It's nice to have Browns back

TBH I prefer this but I am weird.

Offline Perseus02

The Axe. Strewth. Best to wait till June guys. It's dire. I got a double length dance for 80 quid and well I had a Moldovan girl dance for me and she was amazing. Letting me feel her and suck on her nips, no Brits back yet, another June issue.
You're the third person (including me) talking about this girl, I think she's the best we could find at present. Lovely girl, nice chat, she let me do a bit more than the standard p/d, but insisted she is not an escort and wouldn't go any further (I meant outside the pub, obviously).

Offline oldrainbow

Think I'll wait till the end of June before i visit then! I do miss the Axe as it was before this pandemic!

Offline somerandomfella

Went again a few days ago, danced with a very fun, flirty and friendly Romanian called Fifi. There was another girl with dark hair and glasses, also Romanian, i really liked the look of. Rom dancers seem to be so much more fun than Rom WG's.

Offline Southlondontom

Anyone know when the Dalston venue is opening up again?

Offline Nicknickson

Anyone able to DM me details of the Dalston venue and how I join? Would love to go based on what I've heard but not had a clue of how to join.

Offline Dr Talueng

Re: 'the 'Dalston Place' ... there are rules ... and the very first rule is that YOU DO NOT DISCUSS THE DALSTON PLACE.

You go to the Axe, or Rainbow Bar, or any other the other venues in London, get to know the dancers over the course of several visits (over several weeks?) and you can eventually ask them if they work anywhere else and ask about a place in Dalston. If they know, they *may* tell you or invite you; if they don't know about the Dalston Place then you are back to square one again.

Offline Kev40ish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,061
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Re: 'the 'Dalston Place' ... there are rules ... and the very first rule is that YOU DO NOT DISCUSS THE DALSTON PLACE.

You go to the Axe, or Rainbow Bar, or any other the other venues in London, get to know the dancers over the course of several visits (over several weeks?) and you can eventually ask them if they work anywhere else and ask about a place in Dalston. If they know, they *may* tell you or invite you; if they don't know about the Dalston Place then you are back to square one again.

Every one know Dalston is like fight club..
The first rule about fight club is you don't talk about fight club ...

Offline notcalledchris

Every one know Dalston is like fight club..
The first rule about fight club is you don't talk about fight club ...
What is the second rule of fight club?

  • No smoking?
    Please park in the designated bays?

Offline Nicknickson

Re: 'the 'Dalston Place' ... there are rules ... and the very first rule is that YOU DO NOT DISCUSS THE DALSTON PLACE.

You go to the Axe, or Rainbow Bar, or any other the other venues in London, get to know the dancers over the course of several visits (over several weeks?) and you can eventually ask them if they work anywhere else and ask about a place in Dalston. If they know, they *may* tell you or invite you; if they don't know about the Dalston Place then you are back to square one again.

Ah! I see!! I have the number of one girl. I'll ask her and see if she knows

Offline Bond

What is the second rule of fight club?

  • No smoking?
    Please park in the designated bays?

The second rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club.

Offline Buenos2006

Football’s finished. Not ready for bed. Think I’ll head down the Axe now and ask about a fight club in Dalston

Offline Nicknickson

Anyone been recently able to say if they've changed from the civvy clothes back to the ligerie?

In london for a work thing next week and would love to stop by afterwards if it's improved.

Offline Buenos2006

Still in civvy mode.

I popped into Rainbow sports bar as well last night as not been there for years and they were in lingerie.

Offline ManOFSteel

Black square glasses, yeah. Nice girl, very chatty. Nice body too 😉

I remember the Moldovan back from 2017. During the upstairs dance I licked her pussy and rimmed her. She was basically begging to go back to my hotel for £200. Alas I didn't have the funds at the time.

Offline Rosstheboss

Is there a dress / shoe code?


Offline pantywetter

Anyone been recently able to say if they've changed from the civvy clothes back to the ligerie?

In london for a work thing next week and would love to stop by afterwards if it's improved.

What’s the thinking behind this?  Do the civvy clothes prevent Covid which lingerie would spread?

Offline stevebarry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 29
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Is there a dress / shoe code?
I don't think you're allowed to wear shorts. That rule applied before, but I'm not sure if that's still the case
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nicknickson

Still in civvy mode.

I popped into Rainbow sports bar as well last night as not been there for years and they were in lingerie.


I've never been to Rainbow. Is it good? It always kinda looked like a clip joint to me so always passed it.

There isn't an equivalent Rainbow thread so anyone able to give advice on this place? Anything I should know?

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144


I've never been to Rainbow. Is it good? It always kinda looked like a clip joint to me so always passed it.

There isn't an equivalent Rainbow thread so anyone able to give advice on this place? Anything I should know?

Take a pocketful of quid coins and be prepared to stand your ground, some nights there's as many dancers as customers and they get quite pushy.

Offline Buenos2006

Rainbow is pretty dire tbh. Axe is better. Better girls and dances much more full on.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Rainbow is pretty dire tbh. Axe is better. Better girls and dances much more full on.

I find the Rainbow is socially acceptable enough to take mates/colleagues, I've generally been quite drunk when stumbling in at midnight.

Offline Nicknickson

Oh the dances at Rainbow don't allow touching then?

Offline eetraveller



I've never been to Rainbow. Is it good? It always kinda looked like a clip joint to me so always passed it.

There isn't an equivalent Rainbow thread so anyone able to give advice on this place? Anything I should know?

I wouldn't say it is a clip joint. It certainly used to work on the same formulas a the Axe, and you will find your pocket empty very quickly with the temptation of crossing the road for ATM.
During last year's tier 1 easing I popped in once. Basically, there were dances on stage but no nudity and no private dances. It pretty much became a hostess bar where the girls were in lingerie and very pushy with many ways to extract your money for little in return (expensive drinks/shots or paying to have their company sitting with you etc). Although according to one comment further above this thread someone who visited more recently reported private dances with decent mileage.
As for The Axe, I get that nudity isn't currently allowed but surely they could have made more of an effort to get girls in ligerie to make the limited freedom more interesting. Hopefully it will be worth visiting again late next month.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 11:10:10 pm by eetraveller »

Offline redveee

Is there a dress / shoe code?

There is for the evening, after 6pm. I spent an afternoon in there and was getting along quite well with one of the girls so popped out for more cash and the bouncer said no to my shorts and walking shoes.

Offline myothernameis

Is there a dress / shoe code?

Summer 2018, went in around 2pm, wearing shorts, and sandals, no one on the door, and nothing said inside

Offline Buenos2006

Oh the dances at Rainbow don't allow touching then?

Some limited contact / touching allowed at Rainbow when I went this week but not as full on as the Axe. Also the dances at Rainbow aren’t fully nude (at least not at moment). Axe girls may still be in civvy gear in the main bar area but the dances upstairs are fully nude and a lot of contact.

Offline Rosstheboss

Thinking of testing the axe

What should be my budget and any protocols?

Offline MrFlirt

Went to the Axe about a week ago on a Saturday afternoon.

Half a dozen girls, nobody taking a blind bit of notice of any Covid restrictions so how it stays open I don't know.

It was fun to have another visit, though I only stayed for a couple of "dances".

Dances are upstairs only. It is pretty dire up there, with a bunch of old sofas that would have looked tempting when they were in a skip. On the plus side, if you get bored with the dance while you're up there, take a look at the beautiful early Victorian skylight - it's a hint of what the pub was like originally.

In previous years dances were £20, but they'd always try to get you to pay double by offering a "naughty forty" to which I'd reply "Twenty's Plenty" at least until I knew what their dances were like. Some were filthy as fuck, and some were plastic robots, regardless of what you paid.

Now, there seems to be a firm cartel on pricing, and nobody is offering anything less than £40. Of that, £5 per dance, or perhaps £5 per journey upstairs, now goes immediately and obviously to the bar, so it's kind of understandable. Isn't that "living off immoral earnings"?

Anyway, for £40 you get a pretty filthy dance, lots of touching her everywhere, lots of dick rubbing through trousers, just as frustrating and soul draining as ever but somehow we're drawn back aren't we! So in answer to the question "what should my budget be", a half hour visit with two minimal dances, £5 entry, one drink and a packet of peanuts saw me waste very nearly £100.

Looking forward to going back one evening when I can get hammered and wonder how I spent £300 on unmemorable sweaty dances and warm beer.