Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 291897 times)

Offline MrFlirt

By the way my top tip when going to strip clubs - have one less £40 dance than you were going to, and use the money you saved to upgrade your Uber journey home to an S-Class merc.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I thought 20 quid dances were still possible? Making up for lost earnings during lockdown I guess.

Offline Nicknickson

Does anyone know what time Axe is open till now days? I have a work thing this week and could pop in after but it would be fairly late, like midnight-ish.

Offline Marv07

Barmaid told me closing time depends on how busy it is, 2am/3am, later on Fri/Sat, I left at 1:30am during the week last week and it was still going.

Offline Nicknickson

Ah prefect, I'll be heading there around 1.

Offline eetraveller

I was fully intending on going in yesterday early evening (around 8pm).
As I was strolling past Tesco express, I noticed one girl walking in (looking like a bar staff) waving to a group of 3 girls hanging outside nearby who were obviously Axe girls. Having had a closer look, they all looked average to rough (facially at least) with semi-party clothing at best.. nothing seductive at all. The moment I went past right in front of the Axe, another medium sized blonde also came out for a smoke so obviously it was extra quiet due to the Euro.
TBH seeing their appearance put me off the idea of spending money on a few £40 dances, so I walked away.
I hope the quality of girls returns soon at least.

Offline Buenos2006

I was fully intending on going in yesterday early evening (around 8pm).
As I was strolling past Tesco express, I noticed one girl walking in (looking like a bar staff) waving to a group of 3 girls hanging outside nearby who were obviously Axe girls. Having had a closer look, they all looked average to rough (facially at least) with semi-party clothing at best.. nothing seductive at all. The moment I went past right in front of the Axe, another medium sized blonde also came out for a smoke so obviously it was extra quiet due to the Euro.
TBH seeing their appearance put me off the idea of spending money on a few £40 dances, so I walked away.
I hope the quality of girls returns soon at least.

I suspect all the high quality girls were all inside and upstairs performing dances...   :drinks:


Offline Barstoolpreacher

Can anyone confirm whether the Axe has been forced to close? Heard a whisper they had a visit from the constabulary and council and have been closed until the 21st. Not sure why 😅😅 but grateful if anyone can shed some light, was ginna call in next week.

Offline eetraveller

Can anyone confirm whether the Axe has been forced to close? Heard a whisper they had a visit from the constabulary and council and have been closed until the 21st. Not sure why 😅😅 but grateful if anyone can shed some light, was ginna call in next week.
I can only say it was definitely open as I drove by on Sunday. The boss' car was parked outside and bouncer was attending the entrance.

Offline shithouse

I went in on Monday about 9pm. Quieter than normal, but this was my first trip since the pandemic blah blah

It's open, but this week all the dances are non-contact. There was recently  a raid of sorts and I was told by the ever-friendly dancer I spoke to that next week they'd be going back to normal in terms of contact.

Personal note, loved the girls in civvies.

Offline myothernameis

I was in today in the afternoon, no naughty £40, all because the authorites had paid them a visit

Had a total of 4 dances, with 2 different girls, never got there names, the first one, long black hair, average body, and about 5" 8".  The other dancer, blondish hair, a good figure

So my first dance, they explained, the authorities were in last week, so panties and bra, cant come of, and no close contact, there not allowed to touch us at all

The two dancers could see I was excited, and told me, notthing we can do, but one dancer, had a quick grab of my cock.  So spent £80 in dances, tried my luck, asked her, can I touch, answer was no.   She asked me, if I wanted another dance, told her no, whats the point if its were not going to get naughty

Its a shame, but does this apply all day, that there no naughty dances, thought one of the girls said something about night time, being differnet

Offline TheDarkPaladin0

Was thinking of giving Rainbow a chance tomorrow. What's everyone's opinion on that place? If not I'll just go browns and see the big titty mixed girl

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
I was in today in the afternoon, no naughty £40, all because the authorites had paid them a visit

Had a total of 4 dances, with 2 different girls, never got there names, the first one, long black hair, average body, and about 5" 8".  The other dancer, blondish hair, a good figure

So my first dance, they explained, the authorities were in last week, so panties and bra, cant come of, and no close contact, there not allowed to touch us at all

The two dancers could see I was excited, and told me, notthing we can do, but one dancer, had a quick grab of my cock.  So spent £80 in dances, tried my luck, asked her, can I touch, answer was no.   She asked me, if I wanted another dance, told her no, whats the point if its were not going to get naughty

Its a shame, but does this apply all day, that there no naughty dances, thought one of the girls said something about night time, being differnet
As much as I like the Axe and Browns, if I was paying £80 I think I'd go for a punt and spend the extra £100 and get a proper shag. Yet some how we all fall for the convenient burd in front of us, less complicated I guess. :hi:

Offline bluehairguitar

Rainbow sports bar has some real hot girls in today, but they're not like sexy personality wise I found. Literally saying a few stock lines, was like talking to a robot 🤖
Heading to the old axe, to see what that's like, as the girls there tend to be a bit chattier, and the sphere is better

Offline myothernameis

As much as I like the Axe and Browns, if I was paying £80 I think I'd go for a punt and spend the extra £100 and get a proper shag. Yet some how we all fall for the convenient burd in front of us, less complicated I guess. :hi:

For me it the thrill, and the after effect, but at least on Fri, went for a massage, if I could find a place.

So on Fri, my intention wasnt to go to the axe, but just happened by accident I found my self in the area.  Found a place on Old Street, but had a hire bike, so tried to find some place to lock the bike up, nearest one was across from the Axe, so locked bike up here

It was such a hot day, and could do with a break, and some juice, so went into the Axe, one dance with Lisa I think.   Spotted another girl, seemingly going home, so asked her for a dance, and she was fucking gorgeous.

A double of Christina Ricci but with short black hair, and she was wearing her normal clothes.  So had two dances with her, and wearing flowery cotton panties, and she talked about Mon going back to normal, and as she put it

Panties are coming of, I even asked her can panties come of for me today, as a keep sake, no no mummy wouldn't like that, so left a hppy boy, and now refreshed headed for the oriental massage place


Offline Rover78

Quick tour around a few spots yesterday.

The Griffen - opened at 3pm - very busy, exactly as before £20 per dance, no touching and nice girls
Horns - Shut
Browns - Open, quite, stage dancers not going fully nude
Rainbow - Open, never went in

and - The Axe - open, about 8 girls working including some old faces. Beer shit as usual! None of the girls would do a dance for less than £40 so I soon blew through the budget. Girls still wearing clothes this week, should be back to normal next week apparently, totally nude in the back with touching and what ever you can get away with.

Offline Nicknickson

Hiya, just back from a lunch visit.

About 5 girls working. A mix of girls dressed up nice and one or two that were dressed very revealing. One was in a schoolgirl uniform. Unfortunately I've had a dance from her before and didn't enjoy it, she does however have a great body.

Had 2 quick dances. Fully nude and touching allowed.  I'm back in London next week so may stop im again.

I also want to give Rainbows a go.

Offline alvinbarb

Quick tour around a few spots yesterday.

The Griffen - opened at 3pm - very busy, exactly as before £20 per dance, no touching and nice girls
Horns - Shut
Browns - Open, quite, stage dancers not going fully nude
Rainbow - Open, never went in

and - The Axe - open, about 8 girls working including some old faces. Beer shit as usual! None of the girls would do a dance for less than £40 so I soon blew through the budget. Girls still wearing clothes this week, should be back to normal next week apparently, totally nude in the back with touching and what ever you can get away with.

keen to hear a report once you return

Offline bombadill

Is Axe back to the old normal from this week? Are £20 nude dances and touching allowed now?

Offline Buenos2006

New field report from the Axe this evening!:

Almost back to normal and the best I’ve seen it since pre-Covid. About 15 girls. Most still in civvy gear but some tight dresses and revealing attire. Dances on stage but topless rather than fully nude. (Which unfortunately means return of pound in the pot). Downstairs area now open for 20 and 40 pound dances and upstairs open for 60 pounders. Dances fully nude and full on touching. Much better atmosphere than previous visits this year.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 02:28:51 am by Buenos2006 »

Offline TheDarkPaladin0

New field report from the Axe this evening!:

Almost back to normal and the best I’ve seen it since pre-Covid. About 15 girls. Most still in civvy gear but some tight dresses and revealing attire. Dances on stage but topless rather than fully nude. (Which unfortunately means return of pound in the pot). Downstairs area now open for 20 and 40 pound dances and upstairs open for 60 pounders. Dances fully nude and full on touching. Much better atmosphere than previous visits this year.

Any English birds in there? If so will be heading in on the 14th

Offline Buenos2006

Any English birds in there? If so will be heading in on the 14th

The only English birds were those serving behind the bar.

The strippers were all Roms and Brazilians.

Offline myothernameis

Downstairs area now open for 20 and 40 pound dances and upstairs open for 60 pounders.

Easy to know what the £60 dances are, but how much more better.  So the £20 & £40 dances, what involved here

Offline Brimich

There last night to see what was available. Met Francesca a tall slim Italian (that was a first in here for me) blonde, very attractive. Was only offered a £40 and £60 option, but was fun.

Offline swimmer99

Hi anyone know if Dalston is open tonight?

Offline myothernameis

Hi anyone know if Dalston is open tonight?

Sorry were not allowed to talk about that  :D :D :D :D

Offline swimmer99

I know all a bit secret squirrel
I know where it is and the owners just want to know if it’s open tonight?

Offline davidbond337


Offline Buenos2006

What is Dalston?

Lol not this again..

Best thing to do is scroll up through this thread over past few months and then you’ll know more.


Offline davidgood

I know all a bit secret squirrel
I know where it is and the owners just want to know if it’s open tonight?
Next time you go ask J.... for a business card or if he does not have any ask for his number so you can ring to check opening times.

The cards, with the address and a phone number, used to be given out by pub strippers once you got to know them.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline swimmer99

Know j  well always answers my text except for last Friday

Offline Fully Sated

Hi anyone know if Dalston is open tonight?

I know all a bit secret squirrel
I know where it is and the owners just want to know if it’s open tonight?

Know j  well always answers my text except for last Friday

Swimmer99, Thirteen posts in six years, mainly asking for information, you contribute very little to this forum...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Hidden Image/Members Only




« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 05:22:28 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline somerandomfella

So the Prince of Wales of Northwood is back up and running. Enjoy it there, the girls are fun, never any pressure to dance and £10 a dance plus floor dances, pound in the pot. Also went to The Woolpack, Hayes. £15 now. lot of girls and the pound in a pot fills up fast, you lose a few quid very easily. But good to have both back.

Offline Nicknickson

What is the Wolfpack like in terms of dances? Touching allowed or anything? Or is it just vanilla lapdance?

Offline somerandomfella

What is the Wolfpack like in terms of dances? Touching allowed or anything? Or is it just vanilla lapdance?

Woolpack is vanilla, although there's one or two who's dances can be raunchy. But you can't touch them. Prince of Wales you can touch depending on the girl.

Offline eetraveller

Honeypot in Maidenhead is back open according to their website.
My experience there is very limited and dated back in 2019. It was early Sat evening and literally nobody there other than myself at the time.
3-4 girls there, nobody more than 6 at best. Due to boredom and curiosity of what was on offer I had a £20 dance. Very light semi-accidental brushes were allowed, but I feel like The Axe level contact would have been available with £40.

Offline CoolTiger

Honeypot in Maidenhead is back open according to their website.
My experience there is very limited and dated back in 2019. It was early Sat evening and literally nobody there other than myself at the time.
3-4 girls there, nobody more than 6 at best. Due to boredom and curiosity of what was on offer I had a £20 dance. Very light semi-accidental brushes were allowed, but I feel like The Axe level contact would have been available with £40.

5+ Years on here and you have NOT shared any experiences with us through Reviews, which is the backbone of this site.

Per Site Rules

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

I suggest you get moving and start making some real contributions on here, else don't expect to last long on this forum.

You have been warned.

Offline eetraveller

Noted. However I have rarely punted, and last one was more than 5 years ago. I am more of a strip club person.
I do understand the rules, therefore refrain from asking specific info.
If this is an issue and you feel that I should be removed, I'd respect your decision.

Offline Nicknickson

Anyone been recently? Have the girls gone back to lingerie / sexier clothes? I went a couple weeks ago and it was a mix of civvie with some girls going a bit more revealing, but not quite what it used to be.

Offline molecork

I for one would like to hear any strip club reviews, does anyone know if the Flags in slough has re-opened

Offline eetraveller

Just been to Nags Head earlier.
£3 entry. Private dances are £20, but VIP has gone up to £200 for 30min (no idea what it was before).
There were around 10 girls and 8 customers. Girls looked mostly attractive ranging from 6s to 8s.
I had 3 dances. First was a dark blonde Romanian. Pretty much strictly hand-off other than some groping of the butt.
Second dance was a dark Brazilian. She was much naughtier allowing hands on breasts for brief moments.
Third was another Romanian. Very slim, wavy hair and hot, but the attitude was obvious. She allowed some bum touching and only allowed breast contact once.
Nothing to write home about, but nice to have such places back. According to the girls they're open from 1pm to 9-10pm depending on customer numbers.


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Just been to Nags Head earlier.
£3 entry. Private dances are £20, but VIP has gone up to £200 for 30min (no idea what it was before).
There were around 10 girls and 8 customers. Girls looked mostly attractive ranging from 6s to 8s.
I had 3 dances. First was a dark blonde Romanian. Pretty much strictly hand-off other than some groping of the butt.
Second dance was a dark Brazilian. She was much naughtier allowing hands on breasts for brief moments.
Third was another Romanian. Very slim, wavy hair and hot, but the attitude was obvious. She allowed some bum touching and only allowed breast contact once.
Nothing to write home about, but nice to have such places back. According to the girls they're open from 1pm to 9-10pm depending on customer numbers.

The last time I was in there I had a dance from a Brazilian who parted her pussy lips a bit too much and one of the ones on stage was a short haired student type who gave the audience the finger as she left the stage.

Offline somerandomfella

Think I might be done with the Olde Axe for the time being. £40 seems to be the min.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Think I might be done with the Olde Axe for the time being. £40 seems to be the min.
Thats why I wont be going back to the Axe, certainly for the time being. :hi:

Offline workingtone

Just been to Nags Head earlier.
£3 entry. Private dances are £20, but VIP has gone up to £200 for 30min (no idea what it was before).
There were around 10 girls and 8 customers. Girls looked mostly attractive ranging from 6s to 8s.
I had 3 dances. First was a dark blonde Romanian. Pretty much strictly hand-off other than some groping of the butt.
Second dance was a dark Brazilian. She was much naughtier allowing hands on breasts for brief moments.
Third was another Romanian. Very slim, wavy hair and hot, but the attitude was obvious. She allowed some bum touching and only allowed breast contact once.
Nothing to write home about, but nice to have such places back. According to the girls they're open from 1pm to 9-10pm depending on customer numbers.


Not been there for a few years, used to be a regular, last time I went the place had gone really off.   Not really impressed with Romanians at the best of times.

Offline Rover78

Thats why I wont be going back to the Axe, certainly for the time being. :hi:

Unfortunately if it works out more lucrative for them then they will stick to it.

I've always set a budget for my visits and like to spread the love around. I'd much prefer to spend £80 on 4 girls than 2. Also at £40 a dance my brain is telling me that for £20 more I could have a fuck.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Unfortunately if it works out more lucrative for them then they will stick to it.

I've always set a budget for my visits and like to spread the love around. I'd much prefer to spend £80 on 4 girls than 2. Also at £40 a dance my brain is telling me that for £20 more I could have a fuck.
Exactly what I said in my reply 362 above. I'd much prefer the real deal.

Offline tintin

Popped in last night, pretty quiet and as previously mentioned minimum £40 for a dance, seemed the same length as before. One of the girls explained they now give £10 to the bar each dance they do rather than the £100 fee per night. Offered upstairs for £60 but thats getting silly. Same sort of action as pre lockdown though which iwas the only saving grace.

Offline semmlerino

Went yesterday after a party, it had been a while. Feels like there are fewer girls now, though there are still some attractive ones. Started off with a basic lapdance, and was planning on getting a spicier one with another girl, but then they shut the whole place down at 1.40am! Apparently someone threatened to stab one of the security guys, so they decided to end it. A shame, my night was just getting started.

I was still horny, so I decided to take one of the guys that are always standing in front of the club, offering rides to a brothel in an undisclosed location, up on his offer, out of curiousity, but that's a story for a different thread...

Offline myothernameis

standing in front of the club, offering rides to a brothel in an undisclosed location, up on his offer, out of curiousity, but that's a story for a different thread...

Why not share it on this thread, and believe there has been some discussion on this guy, so why not share your story here