Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 291595 times)

Offline Rover78

Only ever been in the Nags Head in the late afternoon and it's always been totally dead. 3 girls max wandering around or hanging off of anyone having a drink. Never seen anyone attempt a stage dance.

Offline TheDarkPaladin0

Apparently it is open again. Google lists the opening hours and it includes Good Friday as subject to change. Not really interested in going as I don't see the atmosphere being as it used to be until we get other restrictions lifted

Offline Convince Me

Apparently it is open again. Google lists the opening hours and it includes Good Friday as subject to change. Not really interested in going as I don't see the atmosphere being as it used to be until we get other restrictions lifted
Are punters to watch through the door in groups of six :D

Offline eetraveller

Are punters to watch through the door in groups of six :D

Outdoor pints with girls as 'waitresses' sitting around the tables ?  :unknown:
That would be an outdoor capacity of 2 tables next to the front door at a push lol
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 10:15:37 pm by eetraveller »

Offline Convince Me

Outdoor pints with girls as 'waitresses' sitting around the tables ?  :unknown:
That would be an outdoor capacity of 2 tables next to the front door at a push lol
Perhaps they've applied for a licence next door for a pop up gazebo??

Offline TheDarkPaladin0

Are Browns, YOA and other such places considering nightclubs or bars, because customers will be allowed back into indoor places next month but nightclubs not till June, and we'll still have to wear masks till July at the earliest. Not sure myself but I'll ask one of the girls I'm in touch with who worked at Browns and maybe get a clear answer there too

Offline eetraveller

Are Browns, YOA and other such places considering nightclubs or bars, because customers will be allowed back into indoor places next month but nightclubs not till June, and we'll still have to wear masks till July at the earliest.

Given that Rainbow, Browns and the Axe opened last year when pubs were briefly allowed, they are either classified as pubs or temporarily changed business model to get away with technicalities (no nudity). I heard that SohpistiCats in Euston was also open as a pub last summer.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 08:32:22 am by eetraveller »

Offline ADM300986

Hey! I’m thinking of heading into London when the Strips clubs are open again. Can anyone recommend a strip club that may allow touching or sexual activity beyond just “heavy petting”? Thanks in advance!

Offline ADM300986

Has anyone ever been to one of the above mentioned alone? Iv only ever been with mates on stag do’s but now looking to expand horizons and due to home life would probably have to be alone unfortunately. Has anyone done this?

Were you nervous? An easy target etc?

Please send me a message if you do not feel comfortable replying on the forum! Thanks in advance.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Has anyone ever been to one of the above mentioned alone? Iv only ever been with mates on stag do’s but now looking to expand horizons and due to home life would probably have to be alone unfortunately. Has anyone done this?

Were you nervous? An easy target etc?

Please send me a message if you do not feel comfortable replying on the forum! Thanks in advance.

In the Rainbow you will definitely be approached over and over by demanding women if you go in alone, be prepared to tell them to fuck off (after they've fondled your privates).

Offline ADM300986

Doesn’t sound like that fulfills much of my fantasy  :D

Offline Tedbandy

Yeah i was in same situation in regards to flying solo. Had a couple of hours free one Saturday afternoon and parked up near the Axe but bottled it!

Offline ADM300986

Think I’m likely to do the same. Unless I pre drink..but then I’m likely to spend way much more in the club on drinks and girls. Or find a wingman!

Offline MrIncredible

Popped into the Griffin back in Pre-Covid times on my own, only as I had some time to kill, Less on offer and wasn't overly hastled and just watched the stage show and Sky Sports news between sets whilst i had my pint. No real difference as the place was busy to being in a small group but the place was busy so they work out whos going to splash the cash. I was just a voyeur that day.

Offline ADM300986

Least you had the guts to pop in. Was it just for a pint or a “pint” with optional extras  :D

Offline Hansolo69

Personally I hate the 'pint in the pot' type places generally.
You might get a few decent dancers, but then you're also expected to donate to the munters.
Spend any amount of time in the place and you've blown enough for a punt.

I much prefer a club where you can relax and only part with cash for the girls who catch your eye.

Offline Malvolio

Has anyone ever been to one of the above mentioned alone? Iv only ever been with mates on stag do’s but now looking to expand horizons and due to home life would probably have to be alone unfortunately. Has anyone done this?

Were you nervous? An easy target etc?

Please send me a message if you do not feel comfortable replying on the forum! Thanks in advance.

If you're worried about entering a strip club on your own I don't think punting is for you.

Offline ADM300986

Remember, we all start somewhere..

Offline Rover78

I find if I'm on my own mixing it up between Rainbow/Axe and Horns/Browns is a good combination. You can relax a more in Horns & Browns (and the Griffin) and the girls are more than happy when you say no thanks. The stage show is also a hell of a lot better and I don't mind the pound in the pint glass as it's more flexible than a door fee. I also quite like the burger place next to Browns and often make a night of it when I'm working in London!  :drinks:

Offline jackyjack

Has anyone ever been to one of the above mentioned alone? Iv only ever been with mates on stag do’s but now looking to expand horizons and due to home life would probably have to be alone unfortunately. Has anyone done this?

Were you nervous? An easy target etc?

Please send me a message if you do not feel comfortable replying on the forum! Thanks in advance.

I've only been to the Axe by myself but I found it quite easy. Lot's of girls will chat you and try to get you into private dances but they don't really take the piss if you turn them down.
I found it quite fun to spend some time there alone and drunk  :drinks:

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I find if I'm on my own mixing it up between Rainbow/Axe and Horns/Browns is a good combination. You can relax a more in Horns & Browns (and the Griffin) and the girls are more than happy when you say no thanks. The stage show is also a hell of a lot better and I don't mind the pound in the pint glass as it's more flexible than a door fee. I also quite like the burger place next to Browns and often make a night of it when I'm working in London!  :drinks:

To be honest, if you're a veteran of the Rainbow you can manipulate the odds into your favour ie some not long off the Heathrow tarmac big hipped brown skinned bird with her hand down your crotch stroking away for Dom Pedro thinking she will get a well paid dance until you vanish into the ether or even the dancer who will give you a full on double cheb suck for £20 because you will visit the ATM over the road soon and repay her kindness upstairs, honest :sarcastic:

Offline Rover78

To be honest, if you're a veteran of the Rainbow you can manipulate the odds into your favour ie some not long off the Heathrow tarmac big hipped brown skinned bird with her hand down your crotch stroking away for Dom Pedro thinking she will get a well paid dance until you vanish into the ether or even the dancer who will give you a full on double cheb suck for £20 because you will visit the ATM over the road soon and repay her kindness upstairs, honest :sarcastic:

A couple of Christmas's ago I even managed a cheeky fanny lick in Rainbows!

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
A couple of Christmas's ago I even managed a cheeky fanny lick in Rainbows!

Had a few, an audience doesn't seem to deter them. Most will finger themselves then make you suck it.

Offline eetraveller

According to Nags Head's website:
Now open Wed-Fri from noon-10pm.
"Not operating as a sexual entertainment venue.
You will be able to watch performances of of Dance but there will be no nudity".

Unless they managed to open up two walls, I guess you'd be watching their almost fully clothed dance from the outside  :D

Offline Macmillan1964

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 157
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Thank a for very informative topic . I have only been to strip clubs in the US
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline IG88b

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 68
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
 Very long shot but anyone know if Dalston strip is back? Texts or anything? Might try tomorrow.

Offline jichael mackson

Very long shot but anyone know if Dalston strip is back? Texts or anything? Might try tomorrow.

If you're in area please do try, I'd go myself but very long trek and there's no way of comms to find out beforehand

Offline apple-paul

Its been back for 2-3 weeks.

Offline IG88b

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 68
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
I will jm. Happy to make the trip up if I know it’s open, which apple Paul has confirmed. Same old crowd there mate? Any of the black girls around? I can do a report as I used to do on the old longer thread.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 03:13:53 pm by IG88b »

Offline Buenos2006

What’s Dalston strip? Presuming it’s a private strip party but how does one get involved? Is it invite only from a stripper from one of the clubs?

I was a regular at Ye Olde Axe pre Covid and for the short time it opened again in autumn 2020. Looking forward to that reopening.

Offline apple-paul

It was also open in between the lockdowns, and has changed a bit. There is a lot of new girls, and less of the older group, although there are still some there, including a couple of the black girls. The new girls are very attractive, in the main, in the cool student style. Prices have increased though. 60 now seems to be the base level for a hands on dance, and more for more. You can still get a "naughty forty" from some of the older girls. It means it's a pretty expensive night out, so I've only been twice since it reopened.  It's obviously normally on the downlow, but with indoor venues still closed until the 17th, discretion is even more important than normal.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 06:31:32 pm by apple-paul »

Offline Buenos2006

It was also open in between the lockdowns, and has changed a bit. There is a lot of new girls, and less of the older group, although there are still some there, including a couple of the black girls. The new girls are very attractive, in the main, in the cool student style. Prices have increased though. 60 now seems to be the base level for a hands on dance, and more for more. You can still get a "naughty forty" from some of the older girls. It means it's a pretty expensive night out, so I've only been twice since it reopened.  It's obviously normally on the downlow, but with indoor venues still closed until the 17th, discretion is even more important than normal.

Sorry are you talking about Ye Olde Axe or Dalston Strip?

I know about Ye Olde Axe and as I said last went between lockdowns in Autumn last year. But pretty sure it’s closed at the moment?

Not heard of Dalston strip so any info on how to get involved gratefully received!

Offline apple-paul

Sorry are you talking about Ye Olde Axe or Dalston Strip?

I know about Ye Olde Axe and as I said last went between lockdowns in Autumn last year. But pretty sure it’s closed at the moment?

Not heard of Dalston strip so any info on how to get involved gratefully received!

Yeh, sorry, this is about dalston, replying to ig88b. Went to the olde axe a couple of times in between lockdowns, it was a lot quieter than normal, obviously, and none of the girls I like were to be seen, so pretty disappointing. Hopefully, once it reopens, whenever that is, it will get back to normal, and the girls all return, soon.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 07:06:11 pm by apple-paul »

Offline Buenos2006

Yeah I imagine Axe will only reopen end of June along with everything else. Interesting to see whether any of the old girls will still be there.

Still not clear what Dalston strip is. But maybe you’re deliberately avoiding telling me to keep it private and on the downlow!

Offline IG88b

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 68
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Valuable advice paul, many thanks. Maybe the owners put their fees up for the girls, or maybe the lack of work for many girls has pushed the price up. Nevertheless, new blood is welcomed by me, some nights before it could be extremely stale. If the new girls are indeed higher quality, then I can see any regulars i know still there getting annoyed at me spending my hard earned on the new blood. There were already one or two newer girls with higher prices pre covid i remember now anyway, so it may have been a trend coming either way. Thanks again.

and Buenos, sorry mate, yes it's a downlow im afraid, asking around once YOA is open again is your best bet  :thumbsup:

Offline Buenos2006

Valuable advice paul, many thanks. Maybe the owners put their fees up for the girls, or maybe the lack of work for many girls has pushed the price up. Nevertheless, new blood is welcomed by me, some nights before it could be extremely stale. If the new girls are indeed higher quality, then I can see any regulars i know still there getting annoyed at me spending my hard earned on the new blood. There were already one or two newer girls with higher prices pre covid i remember now anyway, so it may have been a trend coming either way. Thanks again.

and Buenos, sorry mate, yes it's a downlow im afraid, asking around once YOA is open again is your best bet  :thumbsup:

Cheers and no problem, that’s what I expected completely. At least I now have another incentive to visit the Axe when it opens!

Offline TheGoalie1

Just out of interest, how much is a pint in the Axe/Rainbow?

Never been to a strippers in London so interested to see how they compare to Edinburgh / Glasgow. Might detour and pay one a visit and en route to Wembley in June.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Just out of interest, how much is a pint in the Axe/Rainbow?

Never been to a strippers in London so interested to see how they compare to Edinburgh / Glasgow. Might detour and pay one a visit and en route to Wembley in June.

I only ever buy bottles, for practical reasons.  As I recall it was slightly more expensive than other bars nearby.

Offline Jedi123

About a fiver I think.

This was about at least 18 months ago.


Offline jichael mackson

It was also open in between the lockdowns, and has changed a bit. There is a lot of new girls, and less of the older group, although there are still some there, including a couple of the black girls. The new girls are very attractive, in the main, in the cool student style. Prices have increased though. 60 now seems to be the base level for a hands on dance, and more for more. You can still get a "naughty forty" from some of the older girls. It means it's a pretty expensive night out, so I've only been twice since it reopened.  It's obviously normally on the downlow, but with indoor venues still closed until the 17th, discretion is even more important than normal.

Thanks for this update, appreciated mate!

Offline IG88b

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 68
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Just out of interest, how much is a pint in the Axe/Rainbow?

Never been to a strippers in London so interested to see how they compare to Edinburgh / Glasgow. Might detour and pay one a visit and en route to Wembley in June.

The Flying Scotsman used to be the bar where everyone off the trains would congregate before it closed down. Rough and ready strip pub with no private dances. Now it’s just a hipster place I believe.

I’d imagine YOA is nearer £7 a pint now maybe? I used to frequent the Burke and Hare in Edinburgh a bit when it had a pool table the dances were on, with audience participation and £5 privates. Happy days!

Offline apple-paul

Just to say, with regard to the dalston place, it looks like tonight it is mainly some of the older girls, not many of the more recent crew.

Also, a pint in Browns or Horns is 4-5 pounds - last time i was in the axe it had gone up to 6, plus a fiver entry.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Just to say, with regard to the dalston place, it looks like tonight it is mainly some of the older girls, not many of the more recent crew.

Also, a pint in Browns or Horns is 4-5 pounds - last time i was in the axe it had gone up to 6, plus a fiver entry.

To my huge shame I've never been to the Dalston joint (though I have my reasons).
Several UKP members have offered to 'induct' me but that's a leap too far, thanks all the same.

Offline IG88b

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 68
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
I’d have thought you’d have given it a try sparkus. A leap too far doesn’t mean you’re nervous does it?

Offline IG88b

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 68
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Just to say, with regard to the dalston place, it looks like tonight it is mainly some of the older girls, not many of the more recent crew.

Also, a pint in Browns or Horns is 4-5 pounds - last time i was in the axe it had gone up to 6, plus a fiver entry.

Sent you a quick pm apple-paul  :thumbsup:

Offline jackyjack

Just out of interest, how much is a pint in the Axe/Rainbow?

Never been to a strippers in London so interested to see how they compare to Edinburgh / Glasgow. Might detour and pay one a visit and en route to Wembley in June.

Axe prices would vary between day time and night time. You can get a bottle of Becks for a fiver at lunchtime but it would easily get to £7 at night. Prosecco and G&T might be close to a tenner during rush hour.

Offline davidgood

The Flying Scotsman used to be the bar where everyone off the trains would congregate before it closed down. Rough and ready strip pub with no private dances. Now it’s just a hipster place I believe.

I’d imagine YOA is nearer £7 a pint now maybe? I used to frequent the Burke and Hare in Edinburgh a bit when it had a pool table the dances were on, with audience participation and £5 privates. Happy days!

Yep, the FS is now a trendy bar with food. I have passsed it a couple of times lately but obviously not open. The gents at the Scotsman were disgusting  and not very big if I remember rightly.

I think I have been to the Burke & Hare myself when I used to visit Edinburgh for business. Yes £5 for a private was good.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline derbyladsouth

Just to say, with regard to the dalston place, it looks like tonight it is mainly some of the older girls, not many of the more recent crew.

Also, a pint in Browns or Horns is 4-5 pounds - last time i was in the axe it had gone up to 6, plus a fiver entry.

Hi do you know if Grace is working there still, she is a Brazilian Lady around 30ish I'd say. Also any idea what days they opening as I don't live in London but would like to sort my next trip there round the opening nights. Been there several times so not asking for location etc. Any help appreciated.

Offline ulstersubbie

The Flying Scotsman used to be the bar where everyone off the trains would congregate before it closed down. Rough and ready strip pub with no private dances. Now it’s just a hipster place I believe.



Terrible place, I went there in the 80's. Now a hipster pub, how times change.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,352
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I’d have thought you’d have given it a try sparkus. A leap too far doesn’t mean you’re nervous does it?

I'm very keen, though perhaps a wee bit apprehensive about meeting up with anyone off here to be shown it.