Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: London strip joints - intel and maybe more?  (Read 179553 times)

Offline myothernameis

but no fingering was allowed.

Dancer I had seen 2018, allowed me to finger her, and as I was doing this, she had her hand in my trousers, and playing with my cock, but might have been down to me having two dances at £60 each

Offline irwinuk

why don't some people just restrain themselves from using specifics and just use expressions or ideas. this is how you get the place closed, u never know what bigmouth dibweed reads this and talkss in the wrong venues/groups about the oldaxe..

Offline MrMatrix

Dancer I had seen 2018, allowed me to finger her, and as I was doing this, she had her hand in my trousers, and playing with my cock, but might have been down to me having two dances at £60 each
For 2 dances at £60 each you could get a half decent punt in, which would be my option :hi:

Offline myothernameis

For 2 dances at £60 each you could get a half decent punt in, which would be my option :hi:

2017 wanted to see what the fuss was about, so my first time here, and had travelled from Glasgow on-route to Italy.  With what I knew from on here, I would say, I was surprised at something like this going on, and it would take much for them to be busted, so would say does the local council know of this

Its not something I would repeat, as well aware, that there are betters places we can go

Offline Global_Punter

2017 wanted to see what the fuss was about, so my first time here, and had travelled from Glasgow on-route to Italy.  With what I knew from on here, I would say, I was surprised at something like this going on, and it would take much for them to be busted, so would say does the local council know of this

Its not something I would repeat, as well aware, that there are betters places we can go

Any suggestions ?

Offline bewokestaywoke

Ye Olde Axe is heavily reviewed on here but none really in the past year and a bit so I thought I'd make a new thread (as requested by UKPunting)

Hackney 2/3 min walk from the browns strip club/ bar.

Price
£10 on the door. I assume this is because it was during the xmas period as other reviews state a £5 entrance fee.
£60 for a touchy dance :unknown: (more details below)

Experience
As soon as I paid the entrance fee I headed in and before even getting to the bar (which was packed as expected on a Friday night) You are pounced on by girls asking for private dances. So if you are a shy type this may not be the place for you. Not as laid back as The Horns which is the only other strip pub/club that I have visited (see previous post for my mini review). Same structure as Horns or other east london strip pubs/clubs- pound in the glass every 10 mins or so. If comparing to my experience at The Horns the girls here are faaarrrr more attractive and cater to more people as there are more chubby, tall, short, skinny and ethnic minority girls and overall just more girls about 30 girls working roughly. Arguably too many as there were some girls just standing on the side waiting for lads to come to them. Whilst settling in and drinking a 330ml bud that cost £6  :thumbsdown: a stunning curvy english girl with small breasts and an insane ass comes over (Freya). She explained to me how it all worked with regards to the private dances etc. stating that a normal dance is £40 and touching would be £60 she was very nice and we chatted for a while and agreed on a £60 dance. Handed money over and off to the back we go, to a dark-ish room with a load of other "private" intimate dances happening.

The dance was fantastic! Very intimate with a few light kisses on her body, nice pressure whilst grinding on my over my throbbing trousers with fingering, grabbing and squeezing occurring throughout. She then climbs on me stroking my throbbing dick through my trousers and whispers that my time is almost up and that she wanted to carry this on upstairs (VIP) with no mention of price. I didn't respond as I was enjoying myself too much  :lol: She mentions it again and I say that I can't, she continues to stroke my cock through my trousers as she tries to bargain again suggesting that nothing is off limits (and only suggested.......nothing specific was actually discussed) upstairs. At this point I was almost ready to accept but I thought that I'd better ask for the price and she continues to state that it would be £380 :timeout: I then tell her that I have had a great time etc etc but I couldn't go on (I could try my luck on AW for a lot less I thought :lol:). She dismounts, stroking my chest as she gets off and starts to put her underwear back on. On another day I may have taken her up on the offer but xmas this year has left my wallet a little tight this month :unknown:

Back to the bar now and before I could even get another drink I am pounced on by more girls asking for private dances some stating that a dance with touching is only £20. It was then I realised that I have been had by the english rose :lol: paying her triple what another girl would charge for the same. Upon review I don't mind too much as she a stunner of a woman; curvy, english, tall, small breasts and a perfect bottom so can't complain too much. I had another drink watched a couple of dances and went home a happy man. Since the visit I have read a few mini reviews of Freya at the Ye Olde Axe that weren't very positive but she has only been there since July so I'm assuming that she is now more experienced as my time with her was amazing. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for an intimate dance with a stunning girl and would without question recommend Freya if you are into that sort of woman...... if not there are about 30-35 different girls working so you will find anything that floats your boat  :yahoo:

Personally, I will not bother with Horns or Browns now I have tried here. You get more for your buck with more girls with proper variety and the private dances are significantly better allowing touching, light kisses and potentially extras (of which I will most likely try out on my next visit here :thumbsup:).

Negatives
Drinks are pricey
Private dance prices are inconsistent from girl to girl
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 01:55:51 am by bewokestaywoke »

Offline MrMatrix

Last time I was there it was £20. Its fun but a long way short of a fuck which you can get for £120 easily. Trouble is you get caught up in the moment and its easy to drop your guard and think its only money, what the hell. Pleased you had a good time and thanks for the additional review :thumbsup:

Offline thetinman007

It's 20, Freya is a money grabber with a nice ass. She also tried to fleece me for 60, told her I'd have the regular dance for 20

Offline HERTSBLUE

I'd  want a blow job for 60 ridiculous  waste of money.

Offline Global_Punter

Horns is good for drinks and if you want a chilled out environment to enjoy a dance ( you get a good view of the dancers on stage )

The private dancer is not as good and raunchy as Ye Olde Axe, if you want a private dance I'd recommend the axe over Browns or Horns.

Offline bewokestaywoke

It's 20, Freya is a money grabber with a nice ass. She also tried to fleece me for 60, told her I'd have the regular dance for 20

Yeah I know this now :lol: ....Although it was one of the best asses I've ever laid eyes and hands on  :dash:

Offline bewokestaywoke

Horns is good for drinks and if you want a chilled out environment to enjoy a dance ( you get a good view of the dancers on stage )

The private dancer is not as good and raunchy as Ye Olde Axe, if you want a private dance I'd recommend the axe over Browns or Horns.

Absolutely agree. Horns is very nice and relaxed when I went previously I was chatting to 2 girls in the smoking area at the back for a good 30 mins with no push for dances etc. Plus they show sport and good drinks prices. But the dances are 10x better at Ye Olde Axe.

Offline Joemanjoe

Ye Olde Axe is heavily reviewed on here but none really in the past year and a bit so I thought I'd make a new thread (as requested by UKPunting)

Hackney 2/3 min walk from the browns strip club/ bar.

Price
£10 on the door. I assume this is because it was during the xmas period as other reviews state a £5 entrance fee.
£60 for a touchy dance :unknown: (more details below)

Experience
As soon as I paid the entrance fee I headed in and before even getting to the bar (which was packed as expected on a Friday night) You are pounced on by girls asking for private dances. So if you are a shy type this may not be the place for you. Not as laid back as The Horns which is the only other strip pub/club that I have visited (see previous post for my mini review). Same structure as Horns or other east london strip pubs/clubs- pound in the glass every 10 mins or so. If comparing to my experience at The Horns the girls here are faaarrrr more attractive and cater to more people as there are more chubby, tall, short, skinny and ethnic minority girls and overall just more girls about 30 girls working roughly. Arguably too many as there were some girls just standing on the side waiting for lads to come to them. Whilst settling in and drinking a 330ml bud that cost £6  :thumbsdown: a stunning curvy english girl with small breasts and an insane ass comes over (Freya). She explained to me how it all worked with regards to the private dances etc. stating that a normal dance is £40 and touching would be £60 she was very nice and we chatted for a while and agreed on a £60 dance. Handed money over and off to the back we go, to a dark-ish room with a load of other "private" intimate dances happening.

The dance was fantastic! Very intimate with a few light kisses on her body, nice pressure whilst grinding on my over my throbbing trousers with fingering, grabbing and squeezing occurring throughout. She then climbs on me stroking my throbbing dick through my trousers and whispers that my time is almost up and that she wanted to carry this on upstairs (VIP) with no mention of price. I didn't respond as I was enjoying myself too much  :lol: She mentions it again and I say that I can't, she continues to stroke my cock through my trousers as she tries to bargain again suggesting that nothing is off limits (and only suggested.......nothing specific was actually discussed) upstairs. At this point I was almost ready to accept but I thought that I'd better ask for the price and she continues to state that it would be £380 :timeout: I then tell her that I have had a great time etc etc but I couldn't go on (I could try my luck on AW for a lot less I thought :lol:). She dismounts, stroking my chest as she gets off and starts to put her underwear back on. On another day I may have taken her up on the offer but xmas this year has left my wallet a little tight this month :unknown:

Back to the bar now and before I could even get another drink I am pounced on by more girls asking for private dances some stating that a dance with touching is only £20. It was then I realised that I have been had by the english rose :lol: paying her triple what another girl would charge for the same. Upon review I don't mind too much as she a stunner of a woman; curvy, english, tall, small breasts and a perfect bottom so can't complain too much. I had another drink watched a couple of dances and went home a happy man. Since the visit I have read a few mini reviews of Freya at the Ye Olde Axe that weren't very positive but she has only been there since July so I'm assuming that she is now more experienced as my time with her was amazing. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for an intimate dance with a stunning girl and would without question recommend Freya if you are into that sort of woman...... if not there are about 30-35 different girls working so you will find anything that floats your boat  :yahoo:

Personally, I will not bother with Horns or Browns now I have tried here. You get more for your buck with more girls with proper variety and the private dances are significantly better allowing touching, light kisses and potentially extras (of which I will most likely try out on my next visit here :thumbsup:).

Negatives
Drinks are pricey
Private dance prices are inconsistent from girl to girl

Freya is horrible value for money, it's worth reading through the thread as I mentioned earlier in this thread she wanted another £20 off me to take her knickers off. Other girls will take it all off and allow above waist touching for £20

Offline Sb789

Agreed. Only recently discovered the joys of The Axe. Freya was first to collar me on my first visit. As mentioned she’s got a great ass and as I had nothing to benchmark against thought the dance was ok. Was only when I had a few more dances with a couple of EE girls I realised she was not as good value.

She’d have to be providing one hell of a vip experience for £380.

Offline peter purves

Top London Strip Club SophistiCats Accused of Fleecing Drunk Businessman Out of £50,000

The Metropolitan Police and Camden Trading Standards have both recommended that the licence is not renewed by Camden Council on January 9. (2020)

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 01:02:13 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

Top London Strip Club SophistiCats Accused of Fleecing Drunk Businessman Out of £50,000

The Metropolitan Police and Camden Trading Standards have both recommended that the licence is not renewed by Camden Council on January 9. (2020)

Crazy stuff, seems like this establishments are getting greedy for money - most places are not value for money this days, all aggressive selling tactics...

Offline magnetico

Taking £50k from a drunk guy? Incredible  :dash:

Offline myothernameis

Taking £50k from a drunk guy? Incredible  :dash:

I hope this guy, takes the club to the cleaners, and gets his money back, and if  card used was a debit card, use chargeback, and so on

Offline Global_Punter

I hope this guy, takes the club to the cleaners, and gets his money back, and if  card used was a debit card, use chargeback, and so on

It's getting ridiculous whats happening to the adult entertainment industry, getting value for money is now like a lottery.

How can they justify folks paying 50k for vip dance and drinks ( stupid ) just pure greed

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 12:26:10 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline sparkus

I've not been back recently, the initial experience of choice + body contact + drinks is a buzz but so many of the girls drench themselves in tell-tale perfume and it's not like there's a shower you can use afterwards.

Offline sexysunny

I went to the Axe for the first time recently. Usually I'd go to sunset strip but it's gone quite downhill there lately with the girls not touching at all in private. Axe charged £5 entry and there were about 5 girls there. Only saw 2 girls dance on stage in an hour, but it was a quiet evening. The private dances were probably the best I've experienced on a first visit, considering I didn't know any of the girls and preferential treatment usually does go to regulars. Just wish I didn't live so far away!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 07:24:32 pm by sexysunny »

Offline Global_Punter

I went to the Axe for the first time recently. Usually I'd go to sunset strip but it's gone quite downhill there lately with the girls not touching at all in private. Axe charged £5 entry and there were about 5 girls there. Only saw 2 girls dance on stage in an hour, but it was a quiet evening. The private dances were probably the best I've experienced on a first visit, considering I didn't know any of the girls and preferential treatment usually does go to regulars. Just wish I didn't live so far away!

I stopped going to sunset strip after I discovered Axe, Horn and Browns. I got scammed by some whore called Tia back in the day.

Its a waste of $$$$ in Soho for Strip Joints

Offline redveee

Axe charged £5 entry and there were about 5 girls there.

That's only after 17:30 I think, can't remember what time it starts but it's when the bouncer starts work. Got caught out with that once when after spending a delightful few hours in there I popped out to Tesco for some food and as I tried to re-enter the bouncer said it'll cost me £5 to re-enter when I said I'd spent the afternoon in there he then came out with an objection to my cargo shorts, then my trainers all being against the rules.

Offline Hansolo69

Most clubs do not care if customers are pissed, they will allow dancers to rinse them.  I've known dancers fleece guys for thousands.
If you go to a club, think of it like gambling only take what you can afford to spend.   Preferably leave all cards at home.   
If you get so pissed that you can't enter your PIN, and a dancer does it then the transaction is void

Offline bhudda

That's only after 17:30 I think, can't remember what time it starts but it's when the bouncer starts work. Got caught out with that once when after spending a delightful few hours in there I popped out to Tesco for some food and as I tried to re-enter the bouncer said it'll cost me £5 to re-enter when I said I'd spent the afternoon in there he then came out with an objection to my cargo shorts, then my trainers all being against the rules.

it's possible that the doorman's wages are whatever he collects on the door. He may even have to pay the pub to be the doorman. Certainly the dancers pay to work there. I've even been to some underground (literally in some cases) events where the barman pays to work there but pockets any profits. The owners/organisers of these places can make a fortune even if no punter turns up.

Offline peter purves

SophistiCats in Euston, which fleeced Client £50k bill loses licence

“It is likely performers were encouraging alcohol consumption with a view of extracting money from those customers.” Mr Cohen said the “fact of irresponsible supply of alcohol” was “irrefutable” and added: “It is about as far away from good practice in a licensed premises as possible.”

About 15 dancers attended the meeting to give representations in support of the club’s application to renew its licence. The club’s director said in a witness statement that “under no circumstances” were customers overcharged, given spiked drinks or subjected to fraudulent sales practices.

External Link/Members Only£50k-bill-loses-licence/ar-BBZvSOe?ocid=spartandhp

Offline peter purves

Strip Club Dancers Celebrate After Employment Tribunal Victory

Strippers union UVW and sex worker advocacy group Decrim Now are celebrating after a judge at an employment tribunal ruled that dancers in London strip clubs Browns and Horns have worker status. Until now, dancers were misclassified as ‘independent contractors’, which means they had no access to even the most basic rights at work. The new ruling now opens the door for dancers to claim workers’ rights such as paid annual leave, a guaranteed pay for all hours worked, the right to take maternity or sick leave without the risk of termination, protection against workplace harassment and the right to organise through a trade union. The club owners defended their claim that the dancers were not workers, but the tribunal rejected this claim.

Offline LLPunting

Strippers union UVW and sex worker advocacy group Decrim Now are celebrating after a judge at an employment tribunal ruled that dancers in London strip clubs Browns and Horns have worker status. Until now, dancers were misclassified as ‘independent contractors’, which means they had no access to even the most basic rights at work. The new ruling now opens the door for dancers to claim workers’ rights such as paid annual leave, a guaranteed pay for all hours worked, the right to take maternity or sick leave without the risk of termination, protection against workplace harassment and the right to organise through a trade union. The club owners defended their claim that the dancers were not workers, but the tribunal rejected this claim.

"protection against workplace harassment..."  in a strip club...   :wackogirl:
YOA is fucked if the girls there follow the same action.   :dash:

Offline MrMatrix

"protection against workplace harassment..."  in a strip club...   :wackogirl:
YOA is fucked if the girls there follow the same action.   :dash:
Indeed it is. This may well force the closure of such places. Bloody shame really as I've  always liked Browns and YOA.   :hi:

Offline Titti Tatti

I thought the girls paid.the management a fee and they kept tips?

Does this now mean if they phone in sick or take holidays, then they still have to pay? :cool:

Offline dubs

I wonder if the same will apply to brothels, escort agencies etc.  There's no way they will be able to operate if they have to pay sick pay, pensions, holidays.  Considering the number of "family emergencies" most WGs have... imagine if they still got paid for them.

Offline eetraveller

Can we safely assume this pub will never be the same again ?  :thumbsdown:

Offline stevebarry

Can we safely assume this pub will never be the same again ?  :thumbsdown:
[/quote
Who knows? It may come back even better
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years, only interested in strip clubs.

Offline Convince Me

I see the owner (well is car is parked outside) has returned from his overseas villa & is living above the shop.

Offline joe diddley

Assuming the strip clubs come back after the present crisis, enforced social distancing may see the end of what one former stripper friend told me the girls call 'the gynaecologists'. This, she told me, is their term for those men who try to get really close up to the girls during their performances. I would think that 'gynaecology' requires proximity of less than two meters!

Offline sparkus

Assuming the strip clubs come back after the present crisis, enforced social distancing may see the end of what one former stripper friend told me the girls call 'the gynaecologists'. This, she told me, is their term for those men who try to get really close up to the girls during their performances. I would think that 'gynaecology' requires proximity of less than two meters!

I'm quite content with a mouthful of Brazilian or Slovak titty, it's the ones who stand back and pull their pussy lips apart to show you their cervex who bother me.  Welcome to the future of 'visual' PDs.

Offline Puppet Master

Wonder how the Axe is going to fare with social distancing rules in place?  :D

Presumably, they won't open until social distancing has been abolished completely. Suspect many of the girls will have gone home and may not come back.

Offline Global_Punter

Wonder how the Axe is going to fare with social distancing rules in place?  :D

Presumably, they won't open until social distancing has been abolished completely. Suspect many of the girls will have gone home and may not come back.

The lifestyle is addictive the girls will definitely come back. It'd be best for those businesses not to open yet as they exceed social distancing - more like a spreader convention.

Offline LLPunting

The lifestyle is addictive the girls will definitely come back. It'd be best for those businesses not to open yet as they exceed social distancing - more like a spreader convention.

Pun-master general!   :lol:

Offline jackyjack

Government says they won't reopen strip clubs until October at least...  :dash:

Offline somerandomfella

It seems the Prince of Wales in Northwood is up for sale. A real shame, been going there for years and it was a great place to visit. Some of the girls were very friendly and it was a fun place to chat to some very hot girls with no pressure. End of an era  :(

Offline sparkus

It seems the Prince of Wales in Northwood is up for sale. A real shame, been going there for years and it was a great place to visit. Some of the girls were very friendly and it was a fun place to chat to some very hot girls with no pressure. End of an era  :(

I had planned a fun day out ending there after a massage shop locally then forgot about it :dash:

Offline TheDarkPaladin0

Been in the Axe a number of times when Browns didn't really have a great line-up. Found a few British birds in there who are a great convo even without buying them a drink or a dance. Credit goes to most of the girls in the Axe that I've come across as they've acted at least genuine and been a laugh.

I do prefer Browns, cheaper drinks and Sky Sports on the TV all the time. Hell I was in there while it opened briefly and I got to watch the Palace game against Wolves with one of the girls who was a Wolves fan. We gotta love the real girls, if you know what I mean by real

Offline pantywetter

Been in the Axe a number of times when Browns didn't really have a great line-up. Found a few British birds in there who are a great convo even without buying them a drink or a dance. Credit goes to most of the girls in the Axe that I've come across as they've acted at least genuine and been a laugh.

I do prefer Browns, cheaper drinks and Sky Sports on the TV all the time. Hell I was in there while it opened briefly and I got to watch the Palace game against Wolves with one of the girls who was a Wolves fan. We gotta love the real girls, if you know what I mean by real

The Axe really did have some great girls.  Visited so many times and every time has been a laugh.

Really hope it returns after the pandemic.  It’s a London institution!

Offline Momodan38

The Axe really did have some great girls.  Visited so many times and every time has been a laugh.

Really hope it returns after the pandemic.  It’s a London institution!

I couldn’t agree more. Really hope the place survives. I really miss the strip club/pub scene in general. So much so I even hired a private stripper to hotel back in August. Just wasn’t the same. My old routine would be to visit browns first, the girls are usually prettier and drinks cheaper. I would never bother with a private as it’s more of strip tease than an uctual lap dance. After getting sufficiently drunk I would head over to to Ye Olde Axe for the private dances. Easily could go through a wad of cash.

Offline eetraveller

Assuming the management has enough finance to back themselves up since March 2020, I'm sure they'd be keen to re-open as 'normal' pubs from 17/May.
I can see this attracting some customers for Brown's and Rainbow, but it may be more difficult for the Axe due to its location and exterior appearance. I'd say Nags Head is more doubtful.
From the girls' viewpoint, I suppose for many it wouldn't have made sense to move back to Romania/Brazil while their situation isn't any better while they still pay for their London rent (unless they completely uproot their location again back to live rent-free under mum and dad), so there will always been girls keen to restart.

Offline workingtone

Assuming the management has enough finance to back themselves up since March 2020, I'm sure they'd be keen to re-open as 'normal' pubs from 17/May.
I can see this attracting some customers for Brown's and Rainbow, but it may be more difficult for the Axe due to its location and exterior appearance. I'd say Nags Head is more doubtful.
From the girls' viewpoint, I suppose for many it wouldn't have made sense to move back to Romania/Brazil while their situation isn't any better while they still pay for their London rent (unless they completely uproot their location again back to live rent-free under mum and dad), so there will always been girls keen to restart.

Can't see the Nags Head reappearing, it has gone off in recent years

Offline sparkus

Can't see the Nags Head reappearing, it has gone off in recent years

I went in a few times when drunk as it was cheap (entry, booze and girls).  The last time I went in there was some English student type with very short hair on stage, in among the EEs and Latinas.  She middle fingered the room as she left the stage, there was probably all of four of us watching it as the Latinas circled the room...

Offline workingtone

I went in a few times when drunk as it was cheap (entry, booze and girls).  The last time I went in there was some English student type with very short hair on stage, in among the EEs and Latinas.  She middle fingered the room as she left the stage, there was probably all of four of us watching it as the Latinas circled the room...

Had some good times in the Nags Head over the years, last time I visited a very aggressive doorman demanded money on entrance
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 01:05:15 pm by workingtone »

Offline sparkus

Had some good times in the Nags Head over the years, last time I visited a very aggressive doorman demanded money on entrance

It's been the same door staff as far as I can remember, the black guy is quite chill but the EE one most certainly aint.

I've never seen any bother in these places but I am told it happens.