Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selena in Croydon - Vivastreet  (Read 1140 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5472380) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Blacklion48

My first review.Cut me some slack pls.First about me.I am a mature guy.My IT skills are limited. I went to visit Selena last Wednesday.She was plan C.Comms OK by tx.Location on a not too busy main rd between Selhurst and west Croydon.Booking was for 30minutes.House nice and clean.She answered the door in a sort of dressing gown.She is the girl in the picture.I told her what I wanted and asked about finger in pussy and she said no pussy fingering allowed but her friend might be up for I and some thing about someone else due soon.Selena has a nice size eight figure.She too me to meet her friend and she was sitting on a bed and looked about a size12/14 to me .I politely turned her down as I like slender girls.I eventually persuaded Selena to see me and the other guy could go with her friend when he came.(No goy came when I was there).Not I am a vanilla type guy due to my age.I persuade her to let me do some gentle fingering with condom on finger.I went ok. Had sex in mish & doggy.Came in doggy in condom.She then massaged me for about five minutes ,She is a nice girl.Speakes good English.She told me she is in the uk about 3 years.Nice bum,Boobs small.Not c cup as someone else said.£60 for half hour.Only light kissing.Friendly girl.Chats a lot.Would I visit again? Probably not.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review.   :drinks:

Link?

Please use paragraphs and line spacing in future. :hi:

Offline Sinz

From the location he described, I think it's that WG. I reviewed her here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205675.0

Yups that's the same link/profile

Offline Blacklion48

Yes that's her.Sorry I could not post link.As I said I am mature guy with limited IT exp.

Offline pumps

Sorry your plan c wasn't satisfactory op, truth is plan C's never are.

It doesnt help that Romanian prostitutes in Croydon are a fuckeries bunch of fuckers to punt with.

half of them offer bareback and all that shit for 40quid and the other half  have forgeten they're Romanian and prostitutes. They are reserved and offer barely any run of the mill services and icing on the cake is they want to charge extra for basic things like owo...if they even do it.

Good luck next time

Offline Londonpunter30

Shame love her pics but shit service means best to stay away.. punting in Croydon seems to be a bad idea in general

Offline LLPunting

Shame love her pics but shit service means best to stay away.. punting in Croydon seems to be a bad idea in general

Yup, for years it's been a mainstay of the ropey, arse-end of punting around London.  There are a few standouts but most of the "talent" is as Pumps describes.  And far too much BB'ing going on.  IF you're going to dip your wick around those parts best do it when the girl is genuinely new to the UK.

Offline thecat250

I can't imagine too many plan A's, or B's, for that matter around Croydon. I know Maggie done a stint there but was long long ago. OP sorry you didn't get an enjoyable time with her.

Offline dt969525

I think I got bumped for someone else with this one as I received no answer when I called when I arrived at the location luckily I had plan b in place with an sp I've seen before

Offline Fanfanuk

Was going to see her soon, I'm putting it on hold for now.   Good post Thanks.
Banned reason: Previously banned troll
Banned by:

Offline Sinz

Was going to see her soon, I'm putting it on hold for now.   Good post Thanks.

Have u punted any wgs in the time you have been on UKP ?