Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selena - Croydon (CR0)  (Read 3525 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5472380) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I found her profile via Vivastreet External Link/Members Only (I've searched on Adultwork and I can't find her profile on there)

Paid £60 for 30 minutes.

Overall, a satisfactory punt. She provided good oral (OW) and made the effort to deep throat. I had sex in various positions (missionary, legs on shoulders, cowgirl, doggy style and finished in prone bone) with no complaints from her. She was friendly and accommodating (gave me a bottle of water to drink and offered a shower). Looks exactly like her pictures; slim body, cute face and nice c-cup breast. Speaks good English. Her place is clean and comfortable, plus I got in/out discretely.

If you're okay with a vanilla service, she's worth a punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 11:42:27 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline Londonpunter30

Wow you managed to find a genuine ad on vivastreet.. love the pics, did she do DFK ?

did she do DFK ?

I never asked or made the attempt to kiss her. So, I don't know if she provides it.

Offline pumps

more importantly, was OWO on offer?

Offline king tarzan

Personally I think dfk is more important than owo.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online LLPunting

Personally I think dfk is more important than owo.

Nope, a girl who worships cock with her mouth is way more desirable than one who refuses sausage and only kisses, the latter is a prick-tease.

Offline king tarzan

Nope, a girl who worships cock with her mouth is way more desirable than one who refuses sausage and only kisses, the latter is a prick-tease.

Different tastes
Rather grope and heavily snog..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online LLPunting

OP, can you confirm if OW was your choice or her insistence?  Was OWO available?  Any extras mentioned and their prices?  :drinks:

Yes, but she said it's extra (I think £10 extra, I didn't hear her properly).

OP, can you confirm if OW was your choice or her insistence?  Was OWO available?  Any extras mentioned and their prices?  :drinks:

See above.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 05:22:00 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

I came across another profile (containing a video) of hers on AceMassage: External Link/Members Only

Her flat mate (who I've seen and reviewed) also has a profile on there: External Link/Members Only

I'm guessing this was a previous location they were working in.

Offline MR MAJORA

I saw her in Downham Girls around 1 year ago.
I was choosing her as only slim and attractive girl in the line up.
When I asked before proceeding with booking if OWO was available i was told no, so i walked.

Offline Xtro

The OPs original ad links to this new advert which doesn't look like the girl from TS&W's post.
Same phone number though (in the URL, NOT in the current ad) - +447448493038   
Phone number in the current ad - 07425311414
(NEW**AISHA**HOT BLONDE BOOBS **REAL PHOTO 100) - External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

The Vivastreet profile is managed by selena2 and only showing the Aisha ad - External Link/Members Only

Another number appears on the profile (07448149010) which links to the Vivastreet profile of Kaley_love - External Link/Members Only

Current Vivastreet ad - External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Which has the phone number 07459631842 as well as 07424603921 which in turn leads to Kaley XXX on AW -
External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

What does all this mean?..... Not a clue.  :unknown:

« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 12:15:06 pm by Xtro »

Offline Joran

£90 for 30mins and no OWO
No chance
Attractive though
She must have increased prices recently. I saw her last week for £40 15 min