Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely.Czech Girl Birmingham  (Read 3251 times)

49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]
32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Shropslad2008

External Link/Members Only

My first review after lurking around for a while.

I met Lovely.Czech Girl last July, I had toyed with the idea of punting with her when she was called Sandy.Hot but never got round to it.

Anyway, I contacted her and arranged to meet early on a Sunday.

She was working out of a hotel near New Street Station. After the trudging round the streets of Brum I eventually found the place, fortunately I'd given myself plenty of time and arrived bang on 11.00.

She greeted me at the door in a sheer pink body. She's attractive in that EE way, her body was good and matched her photos pretty well. We sorted the cash and I had a quick shower.

She was friendly and smelt fresh. She got straight down to some good BBJ action with good eye contact. I gave her pussy a good lick, she was nicely shaven and made all the right noises.

Time to rubber up and for me to slide my cock in her arse. We started in a doggy position but she changed that into a spoons one as it was more comfortable for her. I suspect it also stopped me penetrating so deeply.

I gave her arse a good seeing to, not too roughly though.

We switched into more BBJ and she determinedly sucked me till I came in her mouth. I wasn't expecting this as I hadn't fucked her pussy. Still it was a nice surprise.

She disappeared into the bathroom to spit out my load. We had a nice chat about this and that and as I still had some time on the clock she went down on me again. Despite her best efforts a second load wasn't forthcoming and that was that as they say.

LCG was friendly and pleasant to be with, nice body and a good pair of tits. I'd probably go and see her again, to fuck her pussy if nothing else.

Offline Excalibur

How much did you pay Shrops?  From your review it comes across that CIM was not negotiated beforehand. Assume an extra £30 sheets for A and CIM?

She’s been on and off my hot list more times than a pair of prossie knickers.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 09:30:21 pm by Excalibur »

Offline Punterperson1971

How much did you pay Shrops?  From your review it comes across that CIM was not negotiated beforehand. Assume an extra £30 sheets for A and CIM?

She came off my hotlist a while ago as I found her arrogant and had an attitude problem when asked a few questions.

Jonnyjones

Am I right In thinking this is a review from almost a year ago ?????? Jesus

Offline Littlefoot

Nothing wrong with that, providing he can remember most of the details. And he was asked to in this thread TBF: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205489.0 (see reply #14)

Offline webpunter

For once the AW FB looks OK
There's enuf of it from a variety of punters 
sydney786 looks like a cuntstruck fella  :lol:
Like the new rack  :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

Offline webpunter

am impressed with your encyclopaedia britannica type knowledge  :thumbsup:

Reviews from her previous profile

External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

am impressed with your encyclopaedia britannica type knowledge  :thumbsup:

One aims to please.  :drinks:

Offline Shropslad2008

it was £100, the standard £80 plus £20 for anal. And no, I hadn't asked for cim before hand
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 07:56:08 pm by Shropslad2008 »

Offline Bigjohn

Says the man with ZERO reviews

Jonnyjones

Offline PLeisure

Offline Punterperson1971

Yea ok, yawn yawn  :rolleyes:
You’ve been a member on here for less than a week I think you could be a returner.

Offline dboy74

You’ve been a member on here for less than a week I think you could be a returner.
.....or at the very least a twat!