Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lifestyle Parties - Sittingbourne  (Read 4488 times)

3 review(s) for marie-anne gangbangs (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Donkeykong69

External Link/Members Only

Date/Time: Today 20/6/18 12-2pm

Price: 80

Venue: Very rural and discreet lodge near Medway Services, off M2 Sittingbourne. Clear instructions sent 48hrs before with the directions, pretty easy to find. Large car park for parking.

Girls: I would say ladies more than girls as 2 of the 3 are definitely late 30's or early 40's (Anne must be older than that), Marie thin blond with nice pert boobs probably late 20's, Collette more curvy blonde MILF type and Anne a BBW MILF. Maggie was supposed to come but cancelled. All 3 white British.

The meet starts at 12pm where Collete was at the door collecting the contributions, Marie then led me in to a small room with the other guests and given a towel as we waited on more to arrive. There seemed to be 30 minutes of nothingness, just sitting in this small room, not sure why they give 30mins for the meet and greet considering there is only 1.5hrs remaining. At 12.30 Anne did the housekeeping speech and then we were led into an adjacent room that had space for no more than 2 double airbeds, I heard a regular say this wasn't the room they used last time, apparently there was another event going on at the same time. The airbeds gave that horrible irrupting speaking noise.

So in this room there are 3 ladies and I counted 25 guys, a bit ridiculous. Yes it may be difficult knowing exact numbers etc but for me this was just being greedy to get as much money as possible. The room was also boiling and I just didn't get excited about the ladies or the facilities. Disappointing as I travelled 120miles round trip and didn't even play.

I can't fault the ladies for being unwelcoming but I just didn't fancy them, Collette maybe but was surrounded, and the ratio was far too high, 25 to 3, as commented on by a few guys I spoke with when I was leaving early. The venue is very suitable for this yet they used such a small, hot room, surely there was more space elsewhere in the large lodge?

Would I return? No. I know Phoenix is twice as much and very expensive for my budget but I would go back there and pay the extra. Or consider the Sutton parties. Any advice welcomed.

BigBoi1955

Go either for the Tuesday  £80 Sutton parties or Phoenix at £160.
Phoenix is a considerably better party but is it worth the premium? The answer will depend more of your personal financial circumstances than anything I could tell you.

IMHO the Sutton £120 are not worth considering unless trashy tattooed slutty types are your thing.

Offline massageseeker1977

Wow, that sort of ratio wouldn't be my thing at all

BigBoi1955

Wow, that sort of ratio wouldn't be my thing at all

Big ratios seem to be the norm for this outfit. Their May party was reviewed on here and it had a 7:1 ratio.
I can't see how anyone other than their bank manager would be happy with having those numbers.

Offline uncle jessie

That ratio is a piss take  :angry:,but I bet that most of the guys wont return.Which means it will soon be a low ratio event as the availability of interested guys will fade away . 

BigBoi1955

That ratio is a piss take  :angry:,but I bet that most of the guys wont return.Which means it will soon be a low ratio event as the availability of interested guys will fade away .

For their May party it was 3 ladies and 21 guys and for June it was 3 ladies and 25 men.so I wouldn't reccomend anyone going based on the hope that future parties will be better.
Of the three ladies two were placed in their 40''s and one a BBW. The latest review said the actual play time was only 90 minutes so the whole thing seems to be a piss take.
I love parties and want more of them but if the organisers have this sort of ratio and then have an extended meet and greet so the party only lasts 90 minutes they don't deserve any support.

Offline uncle jessie

For their May party it was 3 ladies and 21 guys and for June it was 3 ladies and 25 men.so I wouldn't reccomend anyone going based on the hope that future parties will be better.
Of the three ladies two were placed in their 40''s and one a BBW. The latest review said the actual play time was only 90 minutes so the whole thing seems to be a piss take.
I love parties and want more of them but if the organisers have this sort of ratio and then have an extended meet and greet so the party only lasts 90 minutes they don't deserve any support.

I was certainly not recommending anyone going,was pointing out by taking the piss they would soon have no one interested in going.

BigBoi1955

There is a shortage of good value parties which is why so many men sign up. IfLifestyle parties had any business sense they would try and provide a better service and in the long run they'd make much more money.

Offline Kingy28

There is a shortage of good value parties which is why so many men sign up. IfLifestyle parties had any business sense they would try and provide a better service and in the long run they'd make much more money.
That's a problem for punters throughout the sex for sale industry. Most providers can't see that & therefore go for a short term gain

Offline uncle jessie

That's a problem for punters throughout the sex for sale industry. Most providers can't see that & therefore go for a short term gain

Short term gain or move the circus to another town .But to be fair to see things from the other side of the fence,party providers must be inundated with arseholes who book and dont show up,what do you do if 25 turn up and you ideally only want 12,tell 13 of them to fuck off at the door, we are full?.A difficult situation  that neither benefits either side ! .   

BigBoi1955

Short term gain or move the circus to another town .But to be fair to see things from the other side of the fence,party providers must be inundated with arseholes who book and dont show up,what do you do if 25 turn up and you ideally only want 12,tell 13 of them to fuck off at the door, we are full?.A difficult situation  that neither benefits either side ! .

I agree no shows are an issue but Phoenix parties manage to do if. Even if Lifestyle parties did not monitor as closely as Phoenix they still could do much better than the ratios being reported.
I am sympathetic to the problems putting these things together but as has been said before this outfit are taking the piss. The party being reviewed on this thread had 25 guys to 3 ladies. That is a ratio of over 8:1 which is totally unacceptable as is wasting 30 minutes of the two hours in unnecessary chit chat. They are taking the piss and I hope they read these posts and can up their game. I love parties and would travel to go to one but Lifestyle parties are off my hot list until I can be sure they are reducing ratios and allowing the full two hours.

Offline uncle jessie

I agree no shows are an issue but Phoenix parties manage to do if. Even if Lifestyle parties did not monitor as closely as Phoenix they still could do much better than the ratios being reported.
I am sympathetic to the problems putting these things together but as has been said before this outfit are taking the piss. The party being reviewed on this thread had 25 guys to 3 ladies. That is a ratio of over 8:1 which is totally unacceptable as is wasting 30 minutes of the two hours in unnecessary chit chat. They are taking the piss and I hope they read these posts and can up their game. I love parties and would travel to go to one but Lifestyle parties are off my hot list until I can be sure they are reducing ratios and allowing the full two hours.

The time wasting is the reason that I have not been to one of  Debbie's parties at Sutton for a long time,the 15 to 20 minute lunch break after the "Bukkake" is just that.I will get something to eat afterwards rather than stand there nibbling on a sandwich with all of us guys most certainly thinking lets just get on with it FFS  !!!!!! .

James999

Venue: Very rural and discreet lodge near Medway Services, off M2 Sittingbourne. Clear instructions sent 48hrs before with the directions, pretty easy to find. Large car park for parking.

Girls: I would say ladies more than girls as 2 of the 3 are definitely late 30's or early 40's (Anne must be older than that), Marie thin blond with nice pert boobs probably late 20's, Collette more curvy blonde MILF type and Anne a BBW MILF. Maggie was supposed to come but cancelled. All 3 white British.

The meet starts at 12pm where Collete was at the door collecting the contributions, Marie then led me in to a small room with the other guests and given a towel as we waited on more to arrive. There seemed to be 30 minutes of nothingness, just sitting in this small room, not sure why they give 30mins for the meet and greet considering there is only 1.5hrs remaining. At 12.30 Anne did the housekeeping speech and then we were led into an adjacent room that had space for no more than 2 double airbeds, I heard a regular say this wasn't the room they used last time, apparently there was another event going on at the same time. The airbeds gave that horrible irrupting speaking noise.

So in this room there are 3 ladies and I counted 25 guys, a bit ridiculous. Yes it may be difficult knowing exact numbers etc but for me this was just being greedy to get as much money as possible. The room was also boiling and I just didn't get excited about the ladies or the facilities. Disappointing as I travelled 120miles round trip and didn't even play.

I can't fault the ladies for being unwelcoming but I just didn't fancy them, Collette maybe but was surrounded, and the ratio was far too high, 25 to 3, as commented on by a few guys I spoke with when I was leaving early. The venue is very suitable for this yet they used such a small, hot room, surely there was more space elsewhere in the large lodge?

Would I return? No. I know Phoenix is twice as much and very expensive for my budget but I would go back there and pay the extra. Or consider the Sutton parties. Any advice welcomed.

Someone called Pez0227 has reported this review, saying he attended the party, and he's also not happy either  :thumbsdown:

Pez0227

This is not what I said the post was reported  as untrue and unfair as I did attend this party, there was a 4-1 / 5 to 1 ratio of playing guys, there were also a handful of watchers, this is a 90 minute party with a 30 minute meet and greet which is a shorter  meet and greet than most parties, like greedy girls where there is an hour and a half of waiting time, the play time is also an hour and a half which is adequate and more than allot of parties and enough for most guys like me who can only last once or twice, I have attended all of the sittingbourne parties and up till the last two months the numbers have bean 10-12 sometimes lower, the last couple of parties have been busier at the lunchtime parties and I can only assume this is because they were offering anal, the evening parties tend to be quieter I attended both parties in May and the evening party was much quieter, they also were let down by a girl at this party which would have brought the ratio down even lower

Offline BDiONU

I went to one in Fareham and there must have been 35 guys, place was mobbed, 3 girls.

Offline Fishface

Have three more girls on standby or give a 50% refund so people don't feel ripped off.
The organisers know what they are doing, cheating their customers and making the girls overwork.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 09:28:38 am by Fishface »
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Veritas

Someone called Pez0227 has reported this review, saying he attended the party, and he's also not happy either  :thumbsdown:

And it looks like Pez0227 has been a member for 18 months and never felt the urge to say a single word until now.  I think I’ll go with the OPs view as having more credibility given that he at least contributes around here!  :drinks:

James999

And it looks like Pez0227 has been a member for 18 months and never felt the urge to say a single word until now.

Well Pez0227 has boosted this negative review and brought more attention to it  :hi:

Marielgp

Hi it’s Marie from lifestyle parties, I am very supportive of reviews as as they can help people in their decisions, I also think reviews are great if you get the opinion of both sides which makes for a more balanced review. donkey kong69 as I stated in my email I’m sorry you didn’t have the best experience possible, we always try to get more girls where we expect numbers to be high but on this occasion we had a girl cancel on us last minute and could not get another girl to attend, we always try to aim for a ratio of 4-1 or 5-1 as we think that gives the right experience and proportion of men to women it also keeps us girls busy as we hate it when guys dont play, our parties are slightly different to greedy girls and drop in parties as we wish to provide a proper gangbang experience

Yes we do have a 30 minute arrival time this is to make sure that everyone who wants to attend starts playing at the same time and assists us in trying to manage numbers, this is not a drop in party like others there is a set time for the party

We designed the format of our parties on what we thought guys would want, a shorter arrival and greet time as we had been to parties where you wait for an hour do 30 mins bukkake and have another 30 minute break and then only an hour gangbang, so we created a shorter 30 minute arrival and greet time with 1 1/2 gangbang which we believe is long enough, usually halfway to, two thirds of a way through a party numbers reduce as guys blow and leave, we always make sure that all those that want to play get to play, and will add time at the end of the party to make sure this happens

On this occasion we were expecting another girl which would have reduced the ratio significantly but she cancelled and couldn’t find another girl, the last two morning parties have been higher ratio than we’d like though we get a high contingent of men who watch at our parties, but this Was mainly due to the anal play bieng offered by me and Anna, sittingbourne is normally a low ratio party attracting 10-12 guys or lower and certainly all sittingbourne evening parties tend to be this number

We do try to predict numbers and expected numbers for this party was 15 we do send out a survey to our list the Friday before the party to confirm final numbers, but as you can all appreciate this is not always easy, this party did not have 25 guys as stated I have checked my records and there were no more than 20 this also includes about 4-5  who guys who don’t play and watch

We also try to provide girls to everyone’s taste, from slim, milf, bbw as we know all guys like something different

We normally use the main larger area for our parties but the venue was holding another event at the time which meant we had to go to a side room, that whilst cozy was more than large enough

We always find the start of the party busy but once the initial surge has eased it doesn’t take too long before there is someone to play with at this party I found myself with available playtime and no takers at times throughout the party

I believe that £80 for an hour and a half with 3-4 girls is good value for money, where we make mistakes or get it wrong we will correct it and I did offer donkeykong69 reduced entry to our parties and a lower ratio party, we we encourage all guys to attend

Fareham has never had 35 men in attendance it is a 5-1 ratio party of playing guys, I can categorically say the building is not large enough to accommodate that number, we monitor numbers closely at our parties,

I hope that ukpunting allow this post as it gives a more balanced view of our parties, rather than a one side approach

We want to run parties that men want to attend and will always listen and develop the parties where needed

Marie x

Offline BP

I saw what you did there :)

Offline Derrick101

I went to one in Fareham and there must have been 35 guys, place was mobbed, 3 girls.

And They've changed location due to low turnout  :unknown:

Marielgp

And They've changed location due to low turnout  :unknown:

Hi we have a very good turnout to Fareham we are moving to EASTLEIGH as the owner of the Fareham venue has provided us with a better and more suitable venue, as he requires use of the Fareham venue on the days we wish to book

Marie x

Marielgp

Have three more girls on standby or give a 50% refund so people don't feel ripped off.
The organisers know what they are doing, cheating their customers and making the girls overwork.

We do give refunds where appropriate and always try to have girls on standby but this is not always possible finding girls who like these types of parties is difficult

Marie xx

James999

we monitor numbers closely at our parties,

What you mean is you make sure you take their money, you turning away customers to keep ratios sensible is clearly about as likely as you being registered for tax  :sarcastic:

Marielgp

What you mean is you make sure you take their money, you turning away customers to keep ratios sensible is clearly about as likely as you being registered for tax  :sarcastic:
We moniter nunbers so that we can learn and develop parties that guys want to attend ratios are just as important to us as to the guys who attend and we do all we can to create low ratio parties, we would charge deposits or prepayment to keep numbers low but from our experience and from listening to guys they do not want this as they want privacy and discretion. And yes we often stop registration for our parties if there is to much interest, and many of our attendees can vouch for this, and in regards to my tax status I pay may tax like any other self employed person.

Marie x

Offline BDiONU

Fareham has never had 35 men in attendance it is a 5-1 ratio party of playing guys,
I'm not going to get into a bun fight with you but I counted.  The front reception room with the counter was full and we had to move down the corridor so we could all get in.

Offline scutty brown

Comes across as a bunch of excuses for piss-poor planning

Marielgp

I'm not going to get into a bun fight with you but I counted.  The front reception room with the counter was full and we had to move down the corridor so we could all get in.

I won’t get in a tit for tat, but your information needs to be correct yes it was busy as interest in new parties can be high, but not the number stated you just can’t fit that number into that building, I have trouble doing head counts in venues due to the movement of people and that’s why I keep a record of the numbers on Eventbrite and I have the numbers in front of me, we also stop ticket sales for many of our Fareham parties when interest is high  it is a small venue and looks busy even when it’s not, a large venue can look empty and low on numbers even when it’s busy, small venues always look busier than they actually are,

If real low ratio is you’re thing the evening parties at most of our venues is lower and much quieter we expect numbers to settle down over the summer months due to holidays and an ending of the initial interest surge

Marie xx

BigBoi1955

Comes across as a bunch of excuses

Not only lots of excuses but cover up reasons being given for sharp practices. If there is a 30 minute meet and greet then call it a 90 minute party not a two hour party.
Phoenix and the Sutton parties allow you to arrive 15 or so minutes before start time and that is the  meet and greet.
Marie says she thinks that 90 minutes is long enough for a 5:1 ratio party. That might be her opinion but if she asked any of her customers I'm sure the answer would be different.
Discount on a future party could have been offered on the day. She's now offering one person a discount after the event, everyone should have received that offer on they day.
I'm pleased the organisers have responded I just wish they'd have admitted they fucked up and it will never happen again rather than all the piss poor excuses.
I do hope something good comes out of this and ratios are controlled better and they have 2 hours of party time and eliminate the time wasting tactics.

James999

We moniter nunbers so that we can learn and develop parties that guys want to attend ratios are just as important to us

You speak as if it is some organised business as opposed to a Pimp organising a few Ho's, and as you had a ratio of 25 blokes to 3 girls it's evident you're either shit at organisation or just out to rip off clients as much as you can  :thumbsdown:

James999

I won’t get in a tit for tat, but your information needs to be correct

He has no reason to lie, you however do, you seem full of excuses and it's somehow everyone elses fault but yours  :thumbsdown:

Marielgp

Not only lots of excuses but cover up reasons being given for sharp practices. If there is a 30 minute meet and greet then call it a 90 minute party not a two hour party.
Phoenix and the Sutton parties allow you to arrive 15 or so minutes before start time and that is the  meet and greet.
Marie says she thinks that 90 minutes is long enough for a 5:1 ratio party. That might be her opinion but if she asked any of her customers I'm sure the answer would be different.
Discount on a future party could have been offered on the day. She's now offering one person a discount after the event, everyone should have received that offer on they day.
I'm pleased the organisers have responded I just wish they'd have admitted they fucked up and it will never happen again rather than all the piss poor excuses.
I do hope something good comes out of this and ratios are controlled better and they have 2 hours of party time and eliminate the time wasting tactics.

I will never make excuses where there are failings or improvements are to be made if they need to be made  I will make them, the parties are clearly advertised on Eventbrite and the website that there is a 30 min greet time and an hour and a half play time we have been told by guys who attend that this is long enough as they don’t want it to long and under two hours is more manageable for them, greedy girls parties only have one hour of gangbang, 30 min bukkake and an hour and a half of waiting time, we always give refunds where asked on the day, and we do really try to keep numbers down, many of our attendees have a great time and only positive things to say, we will always listen negative reviews and make developments to areas that need it, we are always sorry if anyone is disappointed with an event and always encourage them to talk to me or Dan during a party, again we are sorry if anyone on this forum has been disappointed, and we would ask that guys who haven’t been judge for them selves, we try to keep everyone happy but this is not always possible. I have said everything I need to say in regards to this post and will be happy to receive any ideas, or ways we can improve ratios or the parties In general by email through the website

Marie xx

James999

many of our attendees have a great time and only positive things to say,

They don't seem to be saying that on here though, it's pretty negative all round and it's evident you are very greedy and facilitate stupidly high rations, 8+ guys to one girl is a joke  :thumbsdown:

BigBoi1955

........we have been told by guys who attend that this is long enough as they don’t want it to long.......

What bullshit. Can't imagine what guy in there right mind would say please don't make the parties any longer. The Phoenix parties are two hours and Tuesday parties at Sutton are three hours.
Your parties are only 90 minutes and with 8:1  ratios that doesn't give guys much time per lady. The party being reviewed in this thread had 25 guys and 3 ladies. In a gangbang if more than 4 guys play with the same lady it is too crowded. 25 to 3 is ridiculous. In the previous party in May the numbers were 21 to 3 so rather than learn the numbers have been increased.

James999

we do really try to keep numbers down,

With ratios of 35/3 25/3 21/3 that's clearly bullshit  :thumbsdown:

35 guys, 3 girls.

25 to 3,

In the previous party in May the numbers were 21 to 3

Offline Chorley

Sorry you had a bad experience OP.
Bullshit like this is one of the main reasons I don't bother with parties.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Donkeykong69

Thank you for your responses.
We will have to disagree on the figures, I still stand by my account of 25 guys. I also never received any e-mail as stated and I wasn't going to wait the 45minutes to dispute it at the end. There were 3 of us who left at 13.15, they were not "spent", they too agreed that the ratio was too high.
I also disagree the room was cozy, it was too cramped and hot, the venue is huge, surely there was a bigger room available?
I never intended to slate you, I was merely describing my experience. I won't be back as I was disappointed with the event.
If you do want to refund me you can contact me privately on here.

Offline Derrick101

I was considering going to an event in Eastleigh. This thread has put me right off.
Thanks to all for being candid.

Marielgp

Thank you for your responses.
We will have to disagree on the figures, I still stand by my account of 25 guys. I also never received any e-mail as stated and I wasn't going to wait the 45minutes to dispute it at the end. There were 3 of us who left at 13.15, they were not "spent", they too agreed that the ratio was too high.
I also disagree the room was cozy, it was too cramped and hot, the venue is huge, surely there was a bigger room available?
I never intended to slate you, I was merely describing my experience. I won't be back as I was disappointed with the event.
If you do want to refund me you can contact me privately on here.
Donkeykong69 thank your your response, I think we will have to disagree on the numbers though I agree the ratio is not what we wanted it to be we work hard on trying to keep ratios within a sensible range as you can see from our communications, had the fourth girl been there this would not have been an issue, I'm sure you can appreciate we did all we could to find another girl and our numbers were based on the fourth girl attending we were notified of her absense on the morning and this made finding a replacement more difficult. Next month we have a definite list of 4 girls for the SITTINGBOURNE party in July,

in regards to the room this was the second biggest room in the venue, like you we would have preferred to have had the main area but we were not aware of this change until the last minute as we have no control over the venue, should this happen again we will split the rooms and have a larger total area, we do have an air conditioning unit and fans we bring to venues should we know heat was going to be an issue but again we had no time to prepare for a room change.

again I'm sorry the event did not live up to your expectations in regards to a refund I would be happy to discuss this via email through the website as I cant PM you on here, we will always accept responsibility where we are at fault, and will try to correct any issues arising before problems develop.

marie x

James999

More waffle and excuses, and now banned as she was caught out by Admin for having multiple accounts and pretending to be a punter  :thumbsdown:

Veritas

Oh dear, Pez0227 just fell off his white horse after being exposed as the organiser of the events he was defending and Marie gets a ban for multiple IDs and copious bullshit.  Admin is on his game today!

Robbiebucks

Oh dear, Pez0227 just fell off his white horse after being exposed as the organiser of the events he was defending and Marie gets a ban for multiple IDs and copious bullshit.  Admin is on his game today!

I think this is the same Marie and partner who got busted by the sun - as he was an off work copper!

Offline BDiONU

I was considering going to an event in Eastleigh. This thread has put me right off.
Depends what you're looking for.  Mine was kinda bucket list thing.  Although it was crowded (which I could have done without) I did (eventually) get to do all the girls and they do seem enthusiastic and very willing.   I thought the price was reasonable.   However it was too packed for my personal comfort and its ticked off so I've never been back. 

BigBoi1955

.......However it was too packed for my personal comfort and its ticked off so I've never been back.

I think it would be too crowded for anyone. They get 25 guys to turn up, keep them waiting 30 minutes and then the party starts. With 25 men and 3 ladies that would mean either 8 or 9 men around each lady. That isn't workable so some men after the 30 minute intro will have to wait even longer before they see any action and this is in a 90 minute party.
I love greedy girls but unfortunately Marie is being greedy in the wrong way and is too interested in squeezing some extra profit rather than the comfort of her customers.

Offline BDiONU

With 25 men and 3 ladies that would mean either 8 or 9 men around each lady.
Marie was in 1 room with around 12 guys in there, the other 2 were in the other room, a bit bigger so could fit about 15.  Line by the bed and a row behind. Still some out in the corridor.

Offline DrConners

Marie was in 1 room with around 12 guys in there, the other 2 were in the other room, a bit bigger so could fit about 15. Line by the bed and a row behind. Still some out in the corridor.

Fuck that  :vomit:  :thumbsdown: Quite literally it would seem  :sarcastic:

The maid/pimp/organisers shady attempts to manipulate the thread speaks volumes too IMO.

cheekychapito

I went to the last one but not this one, based on your review seems like I saved myself time and money. The airbeds in that larger open space does help. I once went to a different party a while back with 3 women in one of the side rooms and it was a fucking scrum.

I don't get the 30 min overspill if you're late, you're late.

Last party had less guys but obviously if 4 was advertised then 3 come it's difficult. I do agree with your assessment.

I've been fortunate enough to party with Maggie she's a younger colette basically. Similar frame and boob size and gives a lovely bj.

But that being said you do have to be a bit assertive and decisive if you want to get your monies worth.

Shame. I was interested in discovering what this alina is like for the next Kent one but now I'm too sure.

Offline muffdazzler

Having been to most party providers over the last 10+ years with the exception of these I only go to Phoenix now as it seems to be the only one with a guaranteed ratio and decent looking women. Lifestyle is on Debbie’s greedy girls calendar so linked in a way and her parties are always way too heavy on ratio despite promises and despite the price steadily increasing over time. With Phoenix there is a party time of two hours and that is what you get - two hours. Why anyone would want to attend a “2 hour” party to sit around for 30mins, have a stand in a circle bukkake and then only an hour gangbang is beyond me? Party organisers should stick to the ratio and make the event a proper party.

Offline uncle jessie

Having been to most party providers over the last 10+ years with the exception of these I only go to Phoenix now as it seems to be the only one with a guaranteed ratio and decent looking women. Lifestyle is on Debbie’s greedy girls calendar so linked in a way and her parties are always way too heavy on ratio despite promises and despite the price steadily increasing over time. With Phoenix there is a party time of two hours and that is what you get - two hours. Why anyone would want to attend a “2 hour” party to sit around for 30mins, have a stand in a circle bukkake and then only an hour gangbang is beyond me? Party organisers should stick to the ratio and make the event a proper party.

Reviews of the parties that you have been to would have been helpful .

COLDMAN92

I was booked in here and thankfully couldn't make it! I'd go along with the majority here in saying that the intent here is to mislead. Thanks to all for input.

London is the only place you get a potential VFM party these days.